Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()♥()
Rayne
Kiss Ki-Kiss me.
Rayne grinned."Vandelize, Party, Chill. Smoke, Burn stuff."She giggled."Smoke bombs are the norm"She walked out of the Caf and sat at a table under a tree.

I’m ready to go, lead me into the light.

Hilarious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

George smiled "Your a cool kid Rayne." he said following
                                                                and sitting down next to her. "I could get used to this
                                                                school, if i just stick with you."
                                                                he said to her a grinned
                                                                "Why don't we smoke all the dorms in the school and the
                                                                classes."
                                                                he said chuckling. He found a leaf on the table
                                                                and grabbed the lighter and set the leaf on fire. He
                                                                watched it burn.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Rayne
Kiss Ki-Kiss me.
Rayne laughed."Ditto. Let chill from now on?"She smiled and watched him burn the leaf."Lets go to your or my dorm. I feel like smoking."
She grinned and looked at George.

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image User Image

Alexandria Lushana
User Image

Jar Of HeartsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChristina Perri
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Whoxxxxdoxxxxyouxxxx thinkxxxx youxxxxare?.
          Collectingxxxxyourxxxxjarxxxx ofxxxx heartsxxxxand.
          tearingxxxxlovexxxxapartxxxx yourxxxxgonnaxxxxcatch.
          A coldxxxxfrom thexxxxicexxxx insidexxxx yourxxxxsoul.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lexi headed back into her dorm. She was sharing it with some other person. Lexi laye don her bed and turned u some music. She listened to sexting by BOTDF. Lexi sang along with the lyrics as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Out Of Character ; MWUAHAHAHAHA!
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Hilarious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

George grinned "I would love to, why don't we head to my
                                                                dorm."
                                                                he said getting up and he took his hand out offering
                                                                it to hers hoping she would take it.

User Image
Rayne
Kiss Ki-Kiss me.
Rayne grabbed george's hand and followed him."You smoke?"She asked.

Hilarious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

George held her hand and shrugged "Sometimes i do." he
                                                                said walking with her to his dorm. He took her upstairs and
                                                                stopped at his dorm, he opened it and let her go in first
                                                                "Oh, looks like my room mate is here." he said looking up at
                                                                the brunette girl in the dorm listening to her music.

User Image
Rayne
Kiss Ki-Kiss me.
Rayne went out on the balcony and pulled her pipe out. she lite it up and puffed it. She blew the smoke out of her nose. She repeated this a couple times."Cool roomate"She smiled.

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image User Image

Alexandria Lushana
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Lexi heard voices. She sat up and saw the boy. She liked his hair. She smiled and turned the music down a bit. She walked to her pillow and acted as i she was fixing it. She took a sip of the vodka. Lexi smiled. "So your the roomate. Wait I have two?" Lexi asked curiosly. That was probably improbabl since he clearly said it. She fixed ehr chirt and dragged her pinky udner her eye. She smiled and blew a kiss to herself in the mirror. "I'm lexi." She smiled.

User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

19,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Object of Affection 150
  • One Down 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxR E NxxC H O U

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ren woke up in her room and yaened some and got up puting her shoes and wlake daround till she ran in to some one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

あなたは私に夢を与えた
そして私は、あなたに私の心を与えた
最終的には離れて、それを破った。

It's Ren b***h!
Translate:'

Hilarious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

George smiled at Rayne "Yup thats my roommate." he
                                                                said following her and taking the pipe and taking a wiff
                                                                and letting the smoke come out of his nose. "Hello Lexi,
                                                                i am your roommate."
                                                                he said walking over to her with a
                                                                grin and he held out his hand to shake hers.

User Image
Rayne
Kiss Ki-Kiss me.
Rayne looked at Lexi."I'm Rayne. You smoke?"She asked. she leaned out the sliding glass door and blew the smoke out.

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image User Image

Alexandria Lushana
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Lexi coughed. "If we are going to get along.." She coughed again. "That has to go." Lexi sighed. Yea she was one for drugs and alcohol but smoke was just not her thing. Lexi sighed Her things were already at the bed with the window. "You can use my window when you want to." She said. She opened it up and took a big gulp in her mouth. Lexi fixed her shirt and decided to take it off. She had a tank top on still. Lexi turned the music up a bit still able to hear welll.

User Image
User Image
Rayne
Kiss Ki-Kiss me.
Katie smiled."I ain't your roomate, So we don;t have to get along"She winked and closed the balcony door.

Hilarious Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

George paused "Oh, I'm so sorry if that bugs you." he
                                                                said. George rather make an impression on girls rather
                                                                them hating on him. "Hey Rayne, why don't we smoke
                                                                later."
                                                                he said with a smile. "I really am sorry Lexi." he
                                                                said walking up to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff