Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: hehe shes so cute
Feels: happy
Wants: Ellie<3
Wearing:this

Alex moved the blanket over her nude body as she sat up and watched ellie get the pizza. She took the slice and put a little ranch on it. After the bite she tried to chew for it was hot." ah hot hot!" she quickly swallowed and let her mouth cool."when? im not sure maybe weeks its not sprained so the bone need to heal...i have a doctors appointment later in the week." she smiled and ate some more pizza."so good hehe you like it?" she asked.

Divine Snowflake

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:Aℓєx♀ 。◕‿◕。

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

Ellie tasted a bit of the pizza with ranch and smiled. "Mhmm its better than i thought." She got up from the side of the bed real quick and went to the fridge to get some drinks, talking while she was there. "I can drive you to the appointment if you want. What kind of drink do you want?" She asked, looking up at her from the fridge.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

Alex nodded." id like that" she smiled eating her pizza."Taste-less water? haha is there beer or do i need to stalk up?" she asked." in not soda is fine,: she told her, finishing a first slice and got another." mmh" she smiled.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

She came back from the fridge holding two bottles of open beer and she placed one beside the pizza for Alex. "We'll go later to get more groceries, you're running low on beer after we finish these two." She smiled at her and took a swig of her beer.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

Alex smiled."buy take whats the difference?" she giggled joking. She couldnt run so stealing wasn't a option. "Oh and i stole my guitar so we need to be care around the music store." she chuckled, finishing her second slice of pizza. She took the beer and took a big swig then began to take it easy." crap i should be getting buzzed." she put down the beer and say up some more." baby!" she smiles and glomped ellie hugging her.
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ana's heart pattered when he kissed her. Each time he did it was new everytime, it never got less exciting or inticing. Her hand wound freely up and locked around his neck while his hands flew down her lower back. She frowned slightly when he broke this kiss and moved away "Erik?" she asked curiously.

Can anyone lend me a Thought? if we had it our way we would never leave the room....
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselin Clover

Divine Snowflake

Sorry everybody <3 Things have been hectic around here~ With my mother in the hospital along with my new lil sister, its hard to find time to check up on here. But now I'm out of school for the summer so I'll be on more often than I used to~ Thanks for bearing with me smile

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie giggled at the joke, liking Alexs sense of humor. "Well someones been bad," She said, crossing her arms over her chest.", Do I need to keep an eye on you so you don't get thrown in jail?" She laughed softly as she got hugged and glomped, and she hugged Alex right back, adding a small kiss to her lips of course.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
Ana <3
User Image A place most pleasing
Here with her
User Image A thought most intriguing
Pink~ Is all I can think about.
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

He grinned and leaned down a tiny bit, breaking the last few inches between their lips. Erik kissed her softly, his hand gliding down her waist feeling the softness of her skin. He stepped back slightly, not wanting to imply that he was a sex crazed male.

★══════════════★
PUser Image
Alex Navell

Alex smiled evilly as she kissed Ellie back before
moving to her neck." well depends can you keep up?" she chuckled."if I go to jail you better bail me out. Hehe and yes I've been naughty." she smiled."what you gonna do about it." she said seductively, sorta teasing her.
Corrupt Heaven
Sorry everybody <3 Things have been hectic around here~ With my mother in the hospital along with my new lil sister, its hard to find time to check up on here. But now I'm out of school for the summer so I'll be on more often than I used to~ Thanks for bearing with me smile

awwwwwwwwewe congrats!!!!!!!!!! Lucky!! crying I wanted a older sis but noo after my brother they stopped at me lol

Divine Snowflake

Hehe thanks smile She's my third sister~ I have my twin and my other 3 year old sister~ My parents still want a boy XP Teehee~
XxurxxnekoxX
Corrupt Heaven

awwwwwwwwewe congrats!!!!!!!!!! Lucky!! crying I wanted a older sis but noo after my brother they stopped at me lol
Corrupt Heaven
Hehe thanks smile She's my third sister~ I have my twin and my other 3 year old sister~ My parents still want a boy XP Teehee~
XxurxxnekoxX
Corrupt Heaven

wow alot of girls lucky! U hav a twin n isn't the baby the 4th sisterthen haha they might get a girl if they try again! I want a older sister crying
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ana's heart pattered when he kissed her. Each time he did it was new everytime, it never got less exciting or enticing. Her hand wound freely up and locked around his neck while his hands flew down her lower back. She frowned slightly when he broke this kiss and moved away "Erik?" she asked curiously.

Can anyone lend me a Thought? if we had it our way we would never leave the room....
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselin Clover
((If we could get this RP back up it'd be amazing....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff