Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corrupt Heaven
Yea course. Sorry its been hard for me to get on gaia and keep up wth forums, but ill try. We can always do 1x1
XxurxxnekoxX
Corrupt Heaven
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:Aℓєx♀ 。◕‿◕。

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

Ellie giggled softly, hugging her and holding her close. "Its never too early to love." She said sweetly. "I.. I love you too Alex." She felt a huge weight fall of her shoulders, figuratively speaking. She never thought she'd speak those words since Alice left her, but saying them again felt great to her ,especially since she knew she meant it.

User Image

hey if well th rp us a lil dead but I wanna continue with Alex n Ellie so would u like to make a 1x1 rp for them?))

awsome lol I'll make a forum when u can be on more and well can get on ok^^))
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ana snickered as she pulled herself out of her clothes, and, like a magnet, clicked right back into his arms. He cradled her face in his cheek and she slid her leg around his. Ana had to be blind not to see where this was going, and she was definatly not blind.

Can anyone lend me a Thought? yummmm....
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselin Clover
Right when it got good it died boo crying I will make it live no die!)
XxurxxnekoxX

thats spirit darling! 3nodding
Regal Tattoo
XxurxxnekoxX

o.o if only corrupt didn't have trouble gettin on but I can't blame her. I told her I'll make a rp with the same characters but mayb I can get ppl then n we can keep the relation or watever lol

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie blushed slightly at the compliment. She always tried to hide her accent, not wanting people to make fun of something she really couldn't control. She kissed Alexs lips passionate in return and her hand trailed along Alexs waist.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
Ana <3
User Image A place most pleasing
Here with her
User Image A thought most intriguing
Its not just for the sex...
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

Erik led her carefully into the shower, their bare bodies touching each step of the way as he walked and kissed her lips lightly. He held her waist with one hand and caressed her cheek with the other, as they entered the warm shower and the water ran down along their bodies.

(Is it time for a time skip?)

★══════════════★

Divine Snowflake

I like the idea smile Im trying my best to be on more on the weekends, but with my grandparents visiting its hard to shake them off.
XxurxxnekoxX
Regal Tattoo
XxurxxnekoxX

o.o if only corrupt didn't have trouble gettin on but I can't blame her. I told her I'll make a rp with the same characters but mayb I can get ppl then n we can keep the relation or watever lol
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

[[Time Skip]]

Ana leaned against Erik as they were sprawled out inside the shower. She leaned up to kiss his jaw and caught a glimpse of his eyes

Can anyone lend me a Thought? yummmm....
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselin Clover
User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: ...i want her...so badly.....
Feels: happy
Wants: Ellie<3
Wearing:this

Alex giggled as she then moved to pull up her shirt wanting it off."mh....I think these clothes need to Come off." she whispered seductively as she removes Ellie's shirt. She moved her on top, careful with her leg as he kissing her wantingly.
((timeskip? Lol))
Corrupt Heaven
I like the idea smile Im trying my best to be on more on the weekends, but with my grandparents visiting its hard to shake them off.
XxurxxnekoxX
Regal Tattoo
XxurxxnekoxX

lol grandparents happy fathers day to ppl^^

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie giggled softly, shirtless and laying carefully on top of Alex. As she kisses Alexs neck her hands went down along her body, inching lower, pulling off the rest of her clothes carefully.
~Time Skip~

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
Ana <3
User Image A place most pleasing
Here with her
User Image A thought most intriguing
She blows my mind each time
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

He groaned softly and looked down at her, his eyes showing his complete love for her. Erik held her in his arms as the water slowly came to a stop. He reached for a soft towel with one hand and wrapped it carefully around Ana so she wouldnt get cold, Erik held her from behind as they walked out of the shower.

★══════════════★
User Image
Alex Navell

[[timeskip]]
Alex laid there breathing heavily as she was wrapped around Ellie. She looked over and smiled softly to her, leaning up To kiss her lips softly."i love you Ellie" she said cuddling in close to her. Starting to fall asleep. A small yawn came from Alex as she comfortably laid with her.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie kissed her passionately and brushed her hair back softly, looking into her eyes. She was finally happy, fully at bliss. " I love you too Alex." She said, and she meant it. She used to swear those words would never leave her lips again, but she felt something different with Alex, something more special then before.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

Alex smiled as she remained in ellie's arms."hey babe...wanna do something later? Hehe something that I can do haha. I-" her words were cut off from the sound of a knock on the door and a man yelling pizza!"food!" Alex smiles as she moved sit quickly sit up but groan gripping her leg."ah!" she looked at Ellie."you should get it ow.." she sigh slowly letting go of her leg.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Giggling, Ellie got up and laid Alex back down on the pillow. She kissed her lips softly then remembered to get a robe to conceal herself. After being fully robed she opened the door, paid for the pizza, then set it on the side counter near the bed. She put the ranch sauce beside it and and put a piece of pizza on a plate for alex before handing it to her. "How long do you have to let your leg heal?" She asked, taking a piece of pizza for herself.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces