Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: ....so close...I like it...
Feels: happy
Wants: Ellie<3
Wearing:this

@lex felt so, in love, @s if she didnt w@nt @nyone but ellie, Even @n@.'This is.....so good.' she thought @s she pulled from the kiss @nd le@ned in to l@y her he@d on ellie's chest."Is it too e@rly to s@y i love you?" she @sk, hugging her tightly, not w@nting to let go.

Divine Snowflake

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:Aℓєx♀ 。◕‿◕。

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

Ellie giggled softly, hugging her and holding her close. "Its never too early to love." She said sweetly. "I.. I love you too Alex." She felt a huge weight fall of her shoulders, figuratively speaking. She never thought she'd speak those words since Alice left her, but saying them again felt great to her ,especially since she knew she meant it.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex smiled @s she le@ns up to kiss her cheek."I love you too ellie hehe." she looked up into her eyes."Hey c@n we order @ pizz@ or something? im kind@ hunger,,,,@lthough th@t doesnt me@n ur lips @re not good just..foood" she giggled, still c@reful of her leg.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

19,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Object of Affection 150
  • One Down 100
IF WE GET TO PAGE 100 I WILL LOVE U GUYS FOR EVER!!!!
The_Last_Angel_Of_HeavenX
IF WE GET TO PAGE 100 I WILL LOVE U GUYS FOR EVER!!!!

xD well that won't be hard when Ellie comes on lol^^

Divine Snowflake

(OOC: LOL!!! It would be easier if Regal Tattoo decided to drop by) <3

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie blushed softly "Well my lips were just the appetizer hun." She commented, carefully sliding off the bed and putting a pillow there for Alex to lie down on it. She slid out her phone and called pizza hut and started ordering. "What toppings do you want?" She whispered to Alex as the cashier on the line put her on hold.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex smiled @s she le@ned in to ellie."Um..everything but @nchoves @nd ..if they h@ve r@nch i w@nt some. Trust me r@nch @nd pizz@ is good ." she smiled @s kissed her lips."Yes i know im weird hehe." she moved @nd l@id b@ck to rel@x.
Corrupt Heaven
(OOC: LOL!!! It would be easier if Regal Tattoo decided to drop by) <3

XD ikr! lol <3 ^^

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie told the cashier on the phone to put avocado and mushrooms, hoping it would be ok with Alex. They agreed on delivery and she hung up and put the phone down on the counter. She then leaned closer to Alex and kissed her lips ever so lightly. "Of course I trust you, you're not weird, youre just you." She said softly.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

Alex looked at Ellie curious."avocado?" she blushed feelig Ellie kiss her lips lightly."hehe me.....I used to have my hair short but I let it grow out or....didn't notice haha." she smiles wrapping her Arms around her and kissed her lips passionetly."I...love you Ellie.." she said blushing."ah I don't know why Im so nervous or I just haven't felt like this toward anyone...it's so new. I mean I thought I did feel something thing but that time it didn't work out.." she sighed putting her head on ellie's shoulder."I'm weird hehe ...I always say that hehe."she giggled.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie giggles softly and kissed Alexs nekc ever so lightly, wondering what her reaction would be. "Trust me, avocado is the bomb with pizza, my weird lil beauty." She whispered softly, unable to hold back her flirty french accent. She coudlnt deny it, she loved Alex. Alex got her curious and seemed so innocently irresistable.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: ...i want her...so badly.....

Alex felt a uncontrol moan come from her as Ellie kissed her neck, She got a ripple in her stomach as she listened to ellie commented her. Alex began to want ellie more and more."I like your accent.....hehe its cute..." she whispered as she got drawn to ellie and kissing her lips passionately.
Corrupt Heaven
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie giggled softly, hugging her and holding her close. "Its never too early to love." She said sweetly. "I.. I love you too Alex." She felt a huge weight fall of her shoulders, figuratively speaking. She never thought she'd speak those words since Alice left her, but saying them again felt great to her ,especially since she knew she meant it.

User Image

hey if well th rp us a lil dead but I wanna continue with Alex n Ellie so would u like to make a 1x1 rp for them?))

Divine Snowflake

Yea course. Sorry its been hard for me to get on gaia and keep up wth forums, but ill try. We can always do 1x1
XxurxxnekoxX
Corrupt Heaven
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

User Image

hey if well th rp us a lil dead but I wanna continue with Alex n Ellie so would u like to make a 1x1 rp for them?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff