Welcome to Gaia! ::

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image

Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

Hanna frowned "...With you?" she put down her hair brush "Unlrss you have a problem with that.." she said turning to face him "Do you?"

[[OOC=]]
User Image

Keyton Manchester
"Baby honestly it's harder breathing next to you..."
He peeked his head out of the curtain and raised an eyebrow at her, "Why would i have a problem hun?" Keyton turned off the water and got out of the shower. He walked over and grabbed a towel to dry off. He went to the closet in the corner of his dorm and changed. Keyton walked back over to Hanna and gave her a kiss. ''Where we going?"
Relationship Status: In a relationship with Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

User Image

Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

Hanna shrugged, pulling on a black hoodie. "I dont care, anywhere you wanna go?" she asked, intertwining her hand in his and giving him another little kiss

[[OOC=]]
User Image
*-*Christopher Drew*-*
Feeling: Quiet.
Listening to: Smokehontas by Attack Attack!
You’re as cold as the winter weather. But I don’t care aslong as we’re together.
Chris opened his sleepy eyes and rubbed them. He slid his phone open and texted Hanna back.
Well. He may not know that. And I could come to like you

He figited his face a little and sent the message. He plopped his head down and waited for a reply.

You can be the sweet tooth, I can be the denist.
User Image

Divine Snowflake

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:иσ

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

Ellie sat on the comfy bed beside Alex, making sure she didnt move her much and that she still had room. "Hehehe there's no where else I rather be then with you Alex." She said, flirting a bit. She held Alexs hand and laid beside her carefully. "Which movie do you feel like seeing?" She asked, thrilled at being able to be close to Alex without hurting her.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
Ana <3
User Image A place most pleasing
Here with her
User Image A thought most intriguing
Its not just for the sex...
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

He held her in his arms for a moment, returning her passionate kiss with one of his own. Her bare creamy skin so smooth to his gentle touch, Erik had to force himself to let go of her as he broke the kiss for a quick minute so he could take of his shirt and skinny jeans. He kicked them aside and instantly came back to Ana and kisses her neck softly, his hand trailing along her side.

★══════════════★
User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: ....so close...I like it...
Feels: happy
Wants: Ellie<3
Wearing:this

@lex smiled @s she shook her he@d, moving closer to ellie."Hehe just for you to l@y close to me." she winked then moved to hold her h@nd before she decided to move in front of ellie so she c@n be in her @rms."This is better." she smiled w@tching the movie in ellie's @rms."@re you ok? You need room?" she @sked her.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ: мαвץ ♀

User Image
User Image

She smiled at Alex and slid off the bed, found the movie, and slipped it into the VCR. She made sure to skip through all of the previews of other movies then pressed play on the menu, starting the movie. "hehe there, now we can watch." She said, dimming the lights a bit and sliding back into Alexs bed beside her. "Need anything else?" She whispered softly.

User Image

OOC: Tehee fixed it~
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex blushed slightly when she felt ellie's lips on her forehe@d. she snuggled closer to ellie with @ h@ppy smile on her f@ce. She turned to give ellie @ quick kiss on the cheek then turn to continue w@tching the movie, giggling to herself.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie held Alex in her arms and secretly smiled, loving to be so close to her. "As long as you're close to me I'm fine Alex." She said in a soft tone a bit above a whisper. She kissed Alexs forehead softly and giggled a bit.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex blushed slightly when she felt ellie's lips on her forehe@d. she snuggled closer to ellie with @ h@ppy smile on her f@ce. She turned to give ellie @ quick kiss on the cheek then turn to continue w@tching the movie, giggling to herself.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

She blushed softly and smiled, holding Alex close as they watched the movie. She's different. She's special. Ellie knew it.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex smiled @s the movie ended."Hehe i love th@t movie. I h@ve the other 3 movies th@t @re m@de by the s@me guy. The stories @re so cute." she giggled smiling. Before she looked @t ellie. "Im hungry w@nn@ get some food?" she @sked. Her eyes wondered her body then her lips."But..honestly your lips look just @s good..." she blushed slightly from wh@t she s@id.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie smiled and leaned closer to Alex, her own lips inches away from Alexs. "Wanna taste?" She asked, her voice ringing with the seductive french tone she possessed.

User Image
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex blushes seeing ellie's lips not f@r from hers. IN @ inst@nt @lex s@id yes in @ soft seductive tone @nd le@ned in to kiss her lips deeply. Her eyes slowly closed, enjoying the kiss.

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ: Aℓєx♀ 。◕‿◕。

User Image
User Image

She caressed Alexs cheek softly and kisses her deeply and passionately. Ellie swore she could hear fireworks in the distance and knew she truly loved Alex.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces