Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: ..shut up!! d@m im stupid....
Feels: ok
Wants: no one<3
Wearing:this

@lex got the mess@ge @nd texted ellie b@ck.
Oh i got stressed @nd i went to sk@tebo@rd then stuff h@ppened @nd i got hit bye @ c@r @nd now my leg is broken @nd my @rm is ******** up...i just c@me from the hospit@l...I know your with log@n but c@n you come to my dorm..im bored @nd kind@ lonely.

she sent the text then moved to turn on the tv.
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ana smiled against his warm chest. "Well, im fine, i could say less for her" she kissed him again and felt a sweet sensation wash over her and she was rocked in his arms

Can anyone lend me a Thought? wtf?
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselin Clover

Divine Snowflake

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:иσ

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

Ellie got the text and sighed a bit. She was never good with goodbyes. "Um Logan you're gonna have to excuse me my friend needs me for an emergency." She said, lying through her teeth. Ellie had always been a great lier, it was a skill she had perfected at age 7. She slipped Logan a card with her number and held up the 'Call me' sign with her hand as she walked out of the game room and to Alex's dorm. She knocked on the door and called out "Its me."

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
Ana <3
User Image A place most pleasing
With her in my arms
User Image A thought most intriguing
Get lost with me <3
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

Erik held her hand gently and chuckled softly. " I'm sure she'll get better fast, Alex is a strong chick. Plus my sister will probably be there to take care of her." He commented, his mind tapping into the connection he had with his sister. "But now isn't the time for them, its you I'm worried about. Seeing you covered in blood like that doesn't seem like a good sign." He smiled a bit as he kissed her hand softly.

★══════════════★
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex looked to the door @nd s@t up."Come in!" she s@id loud enough for ellie to here. She moved to eliv@te her foot with the c@st."Im sorry...for m@king you le@ve log@n..i just..i w@s lonely in here @nd i wont be @round much now.." she sighed s@dly.
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ana lead him by the hand into the bathroom where she grabbed a washcloth and wet it. "You shouldnt worry about it me, its a waste of time" she sighed, scrubbing at the red stains on her arms.

Can anyone lend me a Thought? -how sweet

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:иσ

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

She rushed into the room and carefully hugged Alex. "Logan can wait, you're more important! I'm so glad you're alive at least. I-it could've been worse." She said, holding one of Alexs hand without noticing. "w-what do you mean you won't be around much?" She asked, trying to control her shaking voice. She might've not known Alex for long but she was the first person other than her brother that made her feel at home.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
Ana <3
User Image A place most pleasing
With her forever
User Image A thought most intriguing
Let's just make this easier for her/
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

He laughed softly. "You? Waste of time? Never." He said, following her into the bathroom. He watched her grab a washcloth and try to clean herself for a few seconds before he stepped towards her and held her hands. He looked down at her and kissed her lips softly and whispered in a playful tone "Wouldn't it be better to just take a shower darlin?" His french accent rang in his voice, adding a seductive tone to it.

★══════════════★
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ana smiled, she wasnt sex-crazed, but she was more than happy to take his advice. She turned the shower knobs and a stream of steamy water poured out. Her ears rand with the sound of his sexy french accent. She pulled off her shirt, revealing a lacey red bra. And giggled and pulled him into another kiss, this a different one, more passionate, as she kicked off her shorts

Can anyone lend me a Thought? -how sweet
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex smiled @s she hugged ellie, feeling, h@ppy, for once."OH..im not le@ving i me@nt @ctive th@t much...until im he@led..but @t le@st i h@ve @ someone to keep me comp@ny." she smiled sweetly @t ellie."Im gl@d you c@me honestly" she s@id blushing @s she felt ellie's h@nd touching her's, @lex moved to hold it gently, just in c@se ellie fre@ked @nd pulled @w@y. She w@s h@ppy to h@ve ellie with her @nd th@t she c@red @bout her."Hehe you w@nn@ w@tch @ movie?" she @sked excitedly @ bit. @lex w@snt used to being this w@y. She h@sn't felt this h@ppy in @ while. She turned to ellie to smile once more but this one w@s different..it h@d more feeling into it.
User Image
*-*Christopher Drew*-*
Feeling: Quiet.
Listening to: Smokehontas by Attack Attack!
You’re as cold as the winter weather. But I don’t care aslong as we’re together.
Wynter frowned when Hanna walked away. He walked to his door and plopped on the bed. He opened his phone. No no messages. He sent a new message to Hanna.
I apoligize. I didn't think he would mind if you hung out with other guys

You can be the sweet tooth, I can be the denist.
User Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image

Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

Hanna was at the door of her dorm before she found her phone vibrate. She pulled it out of her back pocket, it was from Wynter

Its Okay.. But im going to make sure hes alright anyway
ill see you tomorrow?

She turned the doorknob and let herself in, the first thing she noticed was Keyton, slumped over on his bed with his head in his hands "..Keyton?" she sang quietly.

[[OOC=]]
User Image
*-*Christopher Drew*-*
Feeling: Quiet.
Listening to: Smokehontas by Attack Attack!
You’re as cold as the winter weather. But I don’t care aslong as we’re together.
Wynter laid on his bed and texted Hanna back.
Sure. I hope he doesn't hate me!

He plugged his phone into the charger and changed into his pjs. He climbed in his bed and fell asleep.

You can be the sweet tooth, I can be the denist.
User Image
User Image

Keyton Manchester
"Baby honestly it's harder breathing next to you..."
Keyton looked up when he heard Hanna's voice. "Yeah babe?" He stood up and walked up to her. He wasn't mad at her, but maybe acting like it could lead to some make up sex. Keyton smiled in his head. "Im sorry for acting like a d**k.." He frowned.
Relationship Status: In a relationship with Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

User Image

Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

Hanna smiled curled her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his chest "Its fine, I was being a b***h anyway.." she looked over her shoulder to text Wynter back

I dont think he would take it that far, i mean we are just friends

She pulled away and peeled off her clothes, leaving on just her bra and panties and pulled a pair of victoria's secret pj's out of her closet and slipped them on. The she plugged her phone into its charger and dove underneath her shimmery gold comforter. and fell asleep instantly.

Hanna woke up and looked over at Keyton's bed, where he lay silently asleep, still. She regretfully got up from her cozy blanket and kissed his cheek "Morning..." No answer, damn he was a heavy sleeper. She smiled anyway and went to the bathroom, took a hot shower, and straightened her hair. She took her time doing her makeup but by the time she was done it was still early and Keyton was still asleep.

[[EDITED]]

[[OOC=]]
User Image

Keyton Manchester
"Baby honestly it's harder breathing next to you..."
Keyton yawned and looked over to the bathroom where Hanna was. He got up quietly and snuck behind her. "Good morning to you babe." He gave her a sloppy kiss on her cheek and undressed so he could get in the shower. He hopped in and started to shower. "So where you planning on being today?" He asked her.
Relationship Status: In a relationship with Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces