Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

╠genres :: yaoi, action/mild violence, supernatural

╠status :: not open but accepting

╠literacy :: semiLit - lit

╠credits :: Keshinomi, the original creator of this RP. All graphics, rules, the profile skeleton, story were created by her.
this unique RP is built upon the bones of the show "Hamatora The Animation" created by Yukino Kitajima.
credit of the images goes to their rightful artists.
Captain Alvilda for minor edits and the reopening the roleplay.

╠inspiration :: Boredom, "Hamatora The Animation", yaoi, and a desire to RP

╠disclaimer :: (Written by Keshinomi)All of the original story material, artwork, etc. that were NOT created by me are credited to
their original owners. I am in no way trying to claim any of it to be my own or discredit anyone for their work.
I used it purely for the creation of this RP and it's corresponding graphics.

Original thread link here

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image

No one's quite sure who the first was, or even if there was just one man who started it all, but like an unexpected plague upon humanity, a new link in the evolutionary chain was born. At first the world feared these new beings, their powers both beautiful and frightening, and humans sought to eradicate that which they did not understand. Man took up arms against them, science tried to create a vaccine that would destroy whatever was making humans 'less than human', but in the end mother nature came out victorious. Over the years humans learned to accept those that were different, but as history would prove to repeat itself there would always be those who could not change their minds. Some worshiped them as gods among men, others despised them and committed acts of great violence against them, them being those with mother nature's newest gift. The super humans, or Minimum Holders as those normal humans came to regard them as. Only a very small portion of the population were born with these new gifts, making them both hard to spot and hard to keep a head count on. It eventually became a priority that all newborns be screened to determine if they had the possibility of developing into a possessor of super human gifts, or a Minimum Holder.

Today, all over the globe, those found to possess the potential of becoming a Minimum Holder are now held in the highest regard. They are respected, and treated as high class citizens even if they come from a family living in the slums. Shortly after reaching adolescence, when a normal child might begin preschool, those with potential are taken to special learning facilities where their abilities are tested, honed and truly discovered. Some with the potential never fully develop an ability and are left either to fight their way through the higher education by paying immense amounts of money just to stay enrolled, or they return back to normal society where they go about their lives as regular boys and girls. Those who show their potential and produce a unique ability are kept at the facility for further mastering of said innate skill while undergoing rigorous amounts of physical and mental training. By the time they've reached their High School years they've surpassed all of their normal human brethren both physically and educationally, though there may be the rare exception if comparing one directly to the other. All students who eventually graduate are guaranteed jobs of great importance and respect, like CEO's and Government Officials. A student, upon graduation, has the choice of opting out of said positions to go into research on Minimum Holders, become respected authors, or even become professors, trainers and advisers at one of the few Higher Education Facilities that host those with miraculous gifts. It is rare, but not unheard of, for students to graduate and then disappear from society all together. Once you're enrolled, the only way out is lacking an ability or completion. Some have been in the programs for far longer than any normal High School student, others graduated with high honors and were revered as prodigy children for their immaculate scores and amazing abilities. Either way, those who were once feared and threatened with eradication were now more or less in control of every major corporation, government body and respected educational facility...the few controlled the many. The strong lead the weak.

You are to be the next generation of Minimum Holders. Your unique abilities have long been discovered, your skills and intellect making you the next possible government official or CEO. Your family's livelihood is dependent upon your continued education and inevitable completion of the program that has been paying to support them since you were still a very small child. There are great pressures placed upon you, to become something great, to protect those who are not as powerful as you are and teach those who lack the knowledge you possess. There will be many dangers and trials for you along the way, from crazed worshipers to groups who still wish to eradicate your kind from 'their world', not to mention your fellow Minimum Holders who may wish to do harm to you for your superiority...or perhaps just because they can.

Masaaki Academy in particular is a difficult school to graduate from, simply because only the best of the best of the male Minimum Holders end up here. Do you think you can make the cut? Are your abilities enough to help you survive and become the next CEO or Senator? Or are you only sticking it out until you get your freedom back so you can once more decide for yourself how your life will turn out? You'll find out soon enough if your brutality is what wins you your freedom, or if your kindness or intellect help you squeak by on your road to graduation. Only time will tell.
                      -Keshinomi
User Image

I'll add questions and answers here as they arise. As of right now, I think I have my bases covered...but I'm pretty sure someone will come up with something obvious I was too tired to think about. In the mean time, just PM me with any questions. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Q.) What are the school colors?
                      tab tab A.) Orange & Silver [[provided by Suki the Fallen]]

Q.) Can I have more than one ability?
                      tab tab A.) Yes. Under the condition that the "secondary ability" coincides with the "main ability". You can't control fire and read minds. But you can telepathy and telekinesis. Get it? Got it? Good.

Q.) Where are the dorms?
                      tab tab A.) Student dorms are below the school. Let me try to break this down for you. The school itself is 5 storied. The firs 3 are above ground. The last 2 are below ground. The 2 below ground are where the student dormitories are. First subterranean floor is the upperclassman dorms. Second subterranean floor is the freshman/first year dorms.
                      To give you a visual:
                      -----Top Floor-----
                      -----Middle Floor-----
                      -----Main Floor-----
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      -----Upperclassman Dorms-----
                      -----First Year Dorms-----

Where, -----, represents a specific floor, and, "~~~~~", represents the ground level, marking which are above ground and which are below. Think of the dorms as if they're in the basement.
                      Click the spoiler for more info.
                      When most people think of dorms they think of cozy little rooms built for two on a school campus where students spend their time studying, sleeping and interacting with one another. Masaaki's dorms are similar in function but not in appearance. They hold TWO to a room and come with all normal amenities such as a bed, closet space, bedside tables, etc. however they lack something simple most have: a window. The dorms at Masaaki are below ground level and are staggered onto two separate basement levels. The first subterranean level is reserved for Second and Third year students with one Third year in charge of that particular floor to make sure everyone's in their room, lights out or studying, by the required time. The level below that is where all the First year students reside, along with one Second year student who is in charge of the floor. The second year and Third year in charge of each floor gets their own room and is not required to share. Each floor has it's own large communal bathroom complete with lockers for easy storage, several bathroom stalls and urinals, an equivalent number of sinks, and a large shower area. On the first floor their is also a community lounge with several couches and chairs, a few tables, lamps, and for the student's leisure time...a television. All students are permitted to use this lounge area during down time or free time, but once it's time for lights out everyone must return to their dorm rooms. TVs are NOT allowed in the dorm rooms, neither are stereos. Only small electrical devices such as iPods, cell phones, laptops, etc. are permitted in the rooms themselves. Oddly enough, every room comes equipped with a small, low wattage microwave and mini fridge. Although they have cleaners that retrieve the laundry, students are required to clean and maintain all other aspects of their living environment, including the bathrooms. Each time the laundry is picked up, an inspection is done upon the dorm to check for cleanliness and hygiene, including the lounge area and the bathrooms. If any of these areas are found to be in disarray, the floor in charge of that area, or those who reside in that specific dorm room, are given a warning. Upon the second strike, those students who have been warned receive harsh disciplinary measures. In the case of the lounge, all students use it, but because it is on the first floor, only the upperclassmen are required to maintain it. This sometimes leads to disputes among the students, which can be dangerous given their abilities, but more times than not an agreement can be reached eventually. If a fight breaks out, of things get messy, it is the job of the upperclassmen in charge of that floor to break it up (though others may intervene if they choose to). Punishment and lock-down may go into effect upon the squabbling students, but not in every case. However, if anything gets lost, damaged or destroyed, it becomes the students responsibility to replace or fix it.
                      The dorms themselves are well structured and rules are followed in almost all cases, but the atmosphere is cold and dark. Only past curfew are students required to be inside the dorms, or if a lock-down is in effect. The almost prison like feel of the dorms have led some students to require seeing a therapist, and all students are given yearly physicals and bi-annual mental health screenings to ensure that no student they permit to graduate will go out into the world and use his abilities improperly or, if someone were to become depressed or suffer from some other mental break or illness, that they can quickly be treated and medicated (if necessary) so that they remain stable, healthy, well rounded individuals that will some day be in charge of some of the world's largest government bodies and corporations.
                      Standard Dorm (minus the windows)
                      Floor Leader's Dorm (minus the window)

As for teacher's dorms. They don't have dorms. They have apartments. It's a building right at the edge of campus, giving them privacy and adequate living space close to the school without putting them too close to the students, allowing for a break from the daily grind of work.
                      Click the spoiler for more info.
                      While Faculty does not actually live on campus, there is provided living for those who work at Masaaki. It is an apartment complex style living arrangement, each teacher being provided with their own separate living space. They are small but reasonable in size for each individual, and are provided for a small fee out of each faculty member's check. It is said to be 'suggested' that they live in the provided living space, but truly it's more of a requirement. Given that the campus lies in a much more rural area compared to most others, the commute to work would be horrendous for the employees of Masaaki if they were to opt out of the housing program (they'd end up paying more in gas than they would on the small weekly fee).
                      Teacher's DO have the option of SHARING a living space if it is approved for some reason by the board who actually own and operate the school, but their living space will not be made larger to accommodate them. In other words, a one bedroom is going to stay a one bedroom whether two people are living in the same apartment or not. Does NOT come furnished. The teachers must furnish their own apartments.
                      Teacher's Apartments

Q.) Can my student be a transfer and an upperclassmen?
                      tab tab A.) Can he be a transfer? Yes. Can he be an upperclassmen? Yes. Can he be BOTH? No. The status of ones year is indicative to the number of years he has been attending Masaaki. It is not based solely upon age. While the average First Year is younger than the average Second or Third Year, this may not always be the case. There may be a more educationally advanced third year that is younger than the others. Likewise, if a student is older and just now coming into the academy, he is still considered a First Year because he is in his first year of attendance.

Q.) Do the students have uniforms?
                      tab tab A.) All students are required to wear an academy uniform. Blazers are optional but provided for every student. There is the option of shorts instead of pants, every student is provided with FIVE of each as well as ONE blazer marked with the academy crest, ONE tie, FIVE shirts, and TWO sets of appropriate ware for training exercises. After the scheduled day has ended, those under the watchful eye of the academy are permitted to wear whatever they please. On weekends no classes are held, and uniforms are not required, but scheduled training still occurs, and the given workout clothes are required to be worn. In all other means of apparel, students are given the freedom to choose what they wear so long as it's tasteful and appropriate. As an additional note, jewelry of any kind is not permitted during training exercises and must be removed but can be worn at any other time unless otherwise specified at that given date. Every Saturday, laundry is retrieved from the dorms and placed back in the student's room by Sunday evening in time for classes on Monday.
                      School Uniforms
                      Training Uniform

Q.) When does school start?
                      tab tab A.) Japanese schools start on April 8th, and the first term runs until July 24th. Then there's summer vacation. School starts back up again on September 1st, beginning the second term. This ends December 25th (Christmas is not a holiday in Japan), and winter break begins. The final term begins on January 8th and continues until March 24th.

Q.) Does my character have to be Japanese?
                      tab tab A.) No, they don't.

-Keshinomi (some additions by Captain Alvilda)
User Image

Okay. We're going to keep this as simple as possible, because I think ya'll hate reading rules as much as I hate writing them. So, let's just get on with it, shall we?

tab Gaia TOS
                      Do I really need to say this? Learn it. Know it. You ain't gotta love it, but you sure as sunshine have to follow it!
                      Oh, and just in case you didn't know...
                      TOS
                      Rules & Guidelines
                      Simple, no? Yes. Moving on...

tab Joining
                      PM reserves first, and title them: re:Masaaki Student Reserve or re:Masaaki Staff Reserve. If I've accepted your reserve, feel free to PM me your profile(s) with titles re:Masaaki Student Application or re:Masaaki Staff Application. Once that is accepted, I will post your profile into the profile thread, once it's up, you may start posting (so long as the MT is open for it of course!) If you'd like to edit your profile later on, pm me said edits and if approved, I will go ahead and add, remove, or change whatever it is you want on your profile for you. Just title it: re:Masaaki Profile Edit

tab Originality
                      This may have been roughly inspired by Hamatora, but I don't want to see Birthday zapping people or Ratio telling me my quads suck! No canon, only OC! As for the abilities, everyone needs to have one. While I understand that there is the possibility that someone has the ability you want, try your best to make some variation of it. I don't want a million water manipulators or wannabe Hulks running around. IF there is an ability from the series you want, feel free to take it! However, it's first come first serve, so once all the known canon minimum abilities are taken that's it! Let me just say this again: The CANON ABILITIES are up for grabs. This doesn't mean make a full on Ratio and give him a different pic and expect that to fly! I will be checking every reserve AND profile, so if you're not using your creativity with your character, I'll know. Just be unique, simple as that.

tab Characters
                      For now, I am only accepting ten characters per grade. No two staff members will have the same job either. i.e. If I have already accepted a gym teacher, then there will be no other playable characters with this same job; if I've already accepted a janitor, there will be no other playable characters with this same job; if I've already accepted a teacher who teaches Algebra, or Literature, then there will be no other playable teachers who teach the same subject. I hope this made sense.
                      Despite this, the school is actually pretty big, so if all the slots are taken, then the rest of the students and teachers will all be NPCs (other gym teachers, janitors, teachers, etc will also be NPCs, you follow?)
                      That being said, I will only be accepting three characters from each user. This may be subject to change if I decide to accept more characters per grade, but for now, only three characters each.
                      OH! One last thing, if you haven't already guessed it, I will only be accepting anime pictures only.

tab Posting
                      This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, and I know that most people have different interpretations of this, so I'll explain mine: With superb grammar and spelling, please provide a minimum of three decent paragraphs, five to eight sentences per. Now, I know I said 'superb', but a few overlooked mistakes are fine. Please be sure to reread your writing before posting to keep these mistakes scarce, though.
                      I think this goes without saying, but feel free to write much more than three paragraphs if you'd like, however, I'd like to discourage writing less than three paragraphs. It's understandable when writer's block comes around and your inspiration has gone on vacation, but write as much as you can and provide us with enough to work with. Don't make it a habit to write less than the minimum required, and one-liner are forbidden! If I see a one-liner, I will delete it and ask you to write a longer post. Don't be discouraged and ask your fellow rpers for some help if need be, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.. I would be anyway.
                      When writing here, I would also like to see some pretty posts~ which means, I'd like for you to decorate your post with a reasonably sized picture of your character. If you choose to color your text, do not use any colors that are too bright like yellow or cyan. Also, do not use text smaller than 9 or larger than 12.
                      You are free to quote someone, I actually encourage it, but avoid quote towers please.

tab Story
                      This is a very broad topic. Take the story where ever you may like it to go. Romance is encouraged, but if clothes start coming off...put them back on or take it somewhere else, because it's not welcomed in this thread. I'm not making this just to have it closed because you can't follow rules. There may be events that occur along the course of the RP. PARTICIPATE! Have an idea for an event? PM me with your ideas or quote me in the OOC. I'm not the best with coming up with those sorts of things, so I'll take any and all ideas I can get!

tab OOC
                      There's a thread for it. Use it. Period. It's okay to have an OOC section in your post, but make sure it's only minor comments. Having a conversation or a question? Quote the person in the OOC and talk to them there. Hah! I tricked you! Put a ninja emoji in the rules instead of a heart. I just want to be sure you read the rules thoroughly
                      tab Mods
                      As of right now, it's just me, Captain Alvilda who will be consulting with Keshinomi if I can't figure something out about the roleplay. For this remake, I'm the boss, the Captain biggrin so, what I say is law here~ If I add, change, or remove rules or anything else, then that's that.
                      I'm pretty friendly, open-minded, and reasonable. If you've got any questions, pm me or quote me in the OOC and you bet yer booty that I'll do my best to help you out with whatever it is you need help with.

tab Be Friendly, Have Fun, and Follow the Rules!
                      I don't think I ought to put this here, but I'm going to anyway. Be kind and respectful to everyone here, don't be rude! Follow the rules without complaint! If we can do that, then I'm sure this will be a fun and enjoyable roleplay. Thanks for reading!
                      Oh, please add a heart at the end of your profile, but before that, highlight (with your cursor) the "OOC" rules.

-Keshinomi (with some edits by Captain Alvilda)

User Image

Your reserves will go here once they've been accepted. Treat this as something like a 'Minimum Holder" roster. Keep in mind, reserves only remain active for ONE WEEK after submission. After ONE WEEK, if you haven't submitted to me a profile, your reserve is TERMINATED. After your profile is submitted and accepted, you have an additional WEEK to make an opening post to secure your spot. Once that week is up, if you have NOT posted, you will be PMed with a warning. If a reason is not given, and it better be a good one, then both your PROFILE and your RESERVE will be TERMINATED.

User Image

User ImageName::
                      tab Simeon Luca Lowe
                      Code Name::
                      tab Psyche.
                      tab 16
                      Year::
                      tab First
                      Sexuality::
                      tab Open-minded
                      Ability::
                      tab Illusion manipulation

tab tab Username::
                      tab tab tab EdgexofxNight

tab Wilhelm James Michaelis
                      tab Virus
                      tab 15
                      tab First
                      tab Homosexual
                      tab Virtual Spiritual Projection

tab tab tab Keshinomi

tab Aster Troy
                      tab Flare
                      tab Seventeen
                      tab First Year
                      tab Homosexual
                      tab Pyrokinesis

tab tab tab XxX_Cursey_CurvesXxX

User Image

tab Oliver Jameouson Wesley
                      tab Erebus
                      tab Seventeen
                      tab Second
                      tab Pansexual
                      tab Umbrakinesis

tab tab tab Kyoyoyo-kun

User Image

None yet!

User Image

tab Caspian Alastor Abaddon
                      tab Jorah
                      tab 25
                      Class::
                      tab Co-head of research and nurse
                      tab Pansexual
                      tab Water manipulation and healing

tab tab tab Kyoyoyo-kun
User Image

tab Reserves
                      Real simple. Image size 100 (width) by 200 (height). Drop shadow is 12 (Distance), 120 (angle), 12 (size), and 0 (fade) with a transparent background. Use Ribbet.com for the photo editing. Shadow color doesn't matter, just make the background transparent. Don't alter the coding other than in specified areas. Title doesn't matter when submitting reserves, just keep in mind the rules and get your profile in within a week of submitting your reserve or it will be deleted.
                      (Note: The drop shadow will alter the size of the pic from the 100x200. This is completely fine and expected.)
                      Example:
                      tab First (optional Middle) Last
                      tab Like a nickname, except it's based upon your ability and was given to you as an "Official Minimum Holder" name once your powers were developed and discovered.
                      tab 15-19
                      tab First/Second/Third
                      tab Homosexual/Bisexual/Heterosexual/etc. Just remember, this IS a Yaoi
                      tab Just the basic title of what it is, no description (yet)

tab tab tab Self Explanatory

tab Student Reserve
                      [imgleft]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Masaaki Academy/ExampleInfo_zps78124c1c.jpg[/imgleft][size=10][color=color1]Name::[/color]
                      :tab:First (optional Middle) Last
                      [color=color1]Code Name::[/color]
                      :tab:Like a nickname, except it's based upon your ability and was given to you as an "Official Minimum Holder" name once your powers were developed and discovered.
                      [color=color1]Age::[/color]
                      :tab:15-19
                      [color=color1]Year::[/color]
                      :tab:First/Second/Third
                      [color=color1]Sexuality::[/color]
                      :tab:Homosexual/Bisexual/Heterosexual/etc. Just remember, this IS a Yaoi
                      [color=color1]Ability::[/color]
                      :tab:Just the basic title of what it is, no description (yet)

:tab::tab:[color=#483C32]Username::[/color]
                      :tab::tab::tab:Self Explanatory[/size]

tab Teacher/Researcher Reserve
                      [imgleft]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Masaaki Academy/ExampleInfo_zps78124c1c.jpg[/imgleft][size=10][color=color1]Name::[/color]
                      :tab:First (optional Middle) Last
                      [color=color1]Code Name::[/color]
                      :tab:Like a nickname, except it's based upon your ability and was given to you as an "Official Minimum Holder" name once your powers were developed and discovered. If you opt for being a human researcher, you can put down a standard nick name your character goes by or put N/A if you choose.
                      [color=color1]Age::[/color]
                      :tab:21+
                      [color=color1]Class::[/color]
                      :tab:What class your character teaches/training program they're head of/researching/etc.
                      [color=color1]Sexuality::[/color]
                      :tab:Homosexual/Bisexual/Heterosexual/etc. Just remember, this IS a Yaoi
                      [color=color1]Ability::[/color]
                      :tab:Just the basic title of what it is, no description (yet). If you're a researcher, you have the option of opting to be a normal citizen who studies Minimum Holders and their abilities. Just keep in mind this put you at a severe disadvantage to both the students and other faculty and put you in a 'lower class' than most....in other words, expect your character to be disrespected by other characters based upon societal views.

:tab::tab:[color=#483C32]Username::[/color]
                      :tab::tab::tab:Self Explanatory[/size]

tab Profiles
                      Not so simple. Image details are on the example image, but just to make things easier for you...Image size 350 (width) by 580 (height). Rounded edge border corner radius 80, transparent corners. Drop shadow is 20 (distance), 120 (angle), 20 (size), 0 (fade), with a transparent background. Drop shadow color can be any color you choose. Once your profile is submitted, you have a week to make your first post. If you fail to do so, both your profile and reserve will be terminated. Please do NOT alter the coding anywhere unless otherwise obvious specified, such as replacing the image with your own, adding your color codes, filling out your information, etc. If you have ANY questions about the coding, or need any help, PM me. I don't bite~
                      Example:
                      User Image
                      ╔FIRST═MIDDLE═LAST ╗
                      tab tab tab tab Code Name
                      tab tab tab ❝QUOTE (This can be a quote that either describes/represents your character OR something he personally says, as in a personal quote)❞
                      ▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
                      Basic Information

Name::
                                      tab (First, middle and last)
                                      tab (Like a nickname, only better)
                                      tab (15-19)
                                      tab (First/Second/Third)
                                      tab Male
                                      tab (Heterosexual/Homosexual/Bisexual/etc.)
                                      Role::
                                      tab (Seme/Seke/Uke)
                                      Birthdate::
                                      tab (Month & Day)
                                      Ethnicity::
                                      tab (Irish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, etc.)

▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
                      Down The Rabbit Hole

Bio::
                                      tab (At least 2 good paragraphs. Be detailed please.)
                                      Personality::
                                      tab (Either paragraph or list format. Be detailed please.)
                                      tab + (Five minimum likes. Feel free to add more.)
                                      tab +
                                      tab +
                                      tab +
                                      tab +
                                      Dislikes::
                                      tab - (Five minimum dislikes. Feel free to add more.)
                                      tab -
                                      tab -
                                      tab -
                                      tab -
                                      Hobbies::
                                      tab (As many as you'd like, but have at least ONE.)
                                      Fear(s)::
                                      tab (MUST have at least ONE fear. More may be added.)
                                      Weaknesses::
                                      tab (Everyone has weaknesses. These can be things that counteract your abilities or something your ability is weak against, or it could be a personal weakness, like you have a weakness for dark chocolate lol)
                                      tab (Title)
                                      tab tab (Description of ability)
                                      Additional Skills/Talents::
                                      tab (Sewing, drawing, ice skating, a green thumb, whatever your character is good at. If they have no additional talents or skills...I feel sorry for them.)
                                      Crush::
                                      tab (If he has one, great. Put it here. If not, put N/A, or something along those lines. If they develop one later, PM me and I'll add it to your profile.)

▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
                      Additional Information

Theme Song(s)::
                                      tab (make sure to link to the song. If there are multiple songs either put them each on their own tabbed line OR make a playlist)
                                      Other::
                                      tab (Any additional information you can think of. Scars, allergies, their immense manga collection, whatever you want to add here that I may have missed.)

▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
                      Username

tab Student Profile
                      [imgright]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Masaaki Academy/ProfileSkellieexample2_zps8262f638.jpg[/imgright]
                      [align=left][size=24]╔[color=color1]FIRST[/color]═[color=#837E7C]MIDDLE[/color]═[color=color1]LAST[/color] ╗[/size]
                      :tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=22][color=color2]╫[u]Code Name[/u]╫[/color][/size]
                      :tab::tab::tab: [size=11][color=#837E7C]╠[i]❝QUOTE (This can be a quote that either describes/represents your character OR something he personally says, as in a personal quote)❞[/i]╣[/color][/size]
                      [color=#837E7C][size=20]▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓[/size][/color]
                      [size=22][b][u][color=color1]Basic Information[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                      [color=color2]Name[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](First, middle and last)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Code Name[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Like a nickname, only better)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Age[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](15-19)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Year[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](First/Second/Third)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Gender[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10]Male[/size]
                      [color=color2]Sexuality[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Heterosexual/Homosexual/Bisexual/etc.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Role[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Seme/Seke/Uke)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Birthdate[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Month & Day)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Ethnicity[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Irish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, etc.)[/size]
                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=22][b][u][color=color1]Down The Rabbit Hole[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                      [color=color2]Bio[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](At least 2 good paragraphs. Be detailed please.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Personality[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Either paragraph or list format. Be detailed please.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Likes[/color]::
                      :tab: + [size=10](Five minimum likes. Feel free to add more.)[/size]
                      :tab: + [size=10][/size]
                      [color=color2]Dislikes[/color]::
                      :tab: - [size=10](Five minimum dislikes. Feel free to add more.)[/size]
                      :tab: - [size=10][/size]
                      [color=color2]Hobbies[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](As many as you'd like, but have at least ONE.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Fear(s)[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](MUST have at least ONE fear. More may be added.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Weaknesses[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Everyone has weaknesses. These can be things that counteract your abilities or something your ability is weak against, or it could be a personal weakness, like you have a weakness for dark chocolate lol)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Ability[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Title)[/size]
                      :tab::tab: [size=10](Description of ability)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Additional Skills/Talents[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Sewing, drawing, ice skating, a green thumb, whatever your character is good at. If they have no additional talents or skills...I feel sorry for them.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Crush[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](If he has one, great. Put it here. If not, put N/A, or something along those lines. If they develop one later, PM me and I'll add it to your profile.)[/size]
                      [size=22][b][u][color=color1]Additional Information[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                      [color=color2]Theme Song(s)[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](make sure to link to the song. If there are multiple songs either put them each on their own tabbed line OR make a playlist)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Other[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Any additional information you can think of. Scars, allergies, their immense manga collection, whatever you want to add here that I may have missed.)[/size]
                      [align=right][color=#837E7C]Username[/color][/align]

tab Teacher/Researcher Profile
                      [imgright]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/crebookitty/Masaaki Academy/ProfileSkellieexample2_zps8262f638.jpg[/imgright]
                      [align=left][size=24]╔[color=color1]FIRST[/color]═[color=#837E7C]MIDDLE[/color]═[color=color1]LAST[/color] ╗[/size]
                      :tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=22][color=color2]╫[u]Code Name (If he has no code name OR nick name, put a symbol of your choice here (examples: ☢, ☣, ☤, ★, ❤, etc.))[/u]╫[/color][/size]
                      :tab::tab::tab: [size=11][color=#837E7C]╠[i]❝QUOTE (This can be a quote that either describes/represents your character OR something he personally says, as in a personal quote)❞[/i]╣[/color][/size]
                      [size=22][b][u][color=color1]Basic Information[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                      [color=color2]Name[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](First, middle and last)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Code Name[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Like a nickname, only better. If human, put a basic nick name or just put N/A.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Age[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](21-35)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Class[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](This is where you put what they teach, what they research, what they train the students in, etc. If not general education (math, science, social studies, etc.) please explain the course briefly!)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Gender[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10]Male[/size]
                      [color=color2]Sexuality[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Heterosexual/Homosexual/Bisexual/etc.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Role[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Seme/Seke/Uke)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Birthdate[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Month & Day)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Ethnicity[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Irish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, etc.)[/size]
                      [size=22][b][u][color=color1]Down The Rabbit Hole[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                      [color=color2]Bio[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](At least 2 good paragraphs. Be detailed please.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Personality[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Either paragraph or list format. Be detailed please.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Likes[/color]::
                      :tab: + [size=10](Five minimum likes. Feel free to add more.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Dislikes[/color]::
                      :tab: - [size=10](Five minimum dislikes. Feel free to add more.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Hobbies[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](As many as you'd like, but have at least ONE.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Fear(s)[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](MUST have at least ONE fear. More may be added.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Weaknesses[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Everyone has weaknesses. These can be things that counteract your abilities or something your ability is weak against, or it could be a personal weakness, like you have a weakness for dark chocolate lol)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Ability[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Title. If human, put N/A.)[/size]
                      :tab::tab: [size=10](Description of ability. If human, put N/A)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Additional Skills/Talents[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Sewing, drawing, ice skating, a green thumb, whatever your character is good at. If they have no additional talents or skills...I feel sorry for them.)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Crush[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](If he has one, great. Put it here. If not, put N/A, or something along those lines. If they develop one later, PM me and I'll add it to your profile.)[/size]
                      [size=22][b][u][color=color1]Additional Information[/color][/u][/b][/size]
                      [color=color2]Theme Song(s)[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](make sure to link to the song. If there are multiple songs either put them each on their own tabbed line OR make a playlist)[/size]
                      [color=color2]Other[/color]::
                      :tab: [size=10](Any additional information you can think of. Scars, allergies, their immense manga collection, whatever you want to add here that I may have missed.)[/size]
                      [align=right][color=#837E7C]Username[/color][/align]

-Keshinomi
User Image

Announcements

tab 11/21/2014 @ 11:30PM
                      -Finally! I was able to repost this and make some tiny edits.. which I'll still be doing for a little while longer. HOWEVER,
                      I think I put up all the information you need to send in reserves and profiles so you can go ahead and do that <: You
                      don't have to worry about the deadlines for right now since the roleplay itself isn't open yet, but once the roleplay opens,
                      you've got one week to send in profiles, but if you've already done that, then you've got a week to secure your spot by posting!
                      I'll continue editing things in the mean time, as well as possibly recruiting some of the users from the last roleplay.
                      Hopefully I'll finish things up soon. -Captain Alvilda
User Image

Day
                      SUNDAY▐ MONDAY ▐ TUESDAY ▐ WEDNESDAY ▐ THURSDAY ▐ FRIDAY ▐ SATURDAY

Month
                      JANUARY▐ FEBRUARY▐ MARCH▐ APRIL▐ MAY▐ JUNE
                      JULY▐ AUGUST▐ SEPTEMBER▐ OCTOBER▐ NOVEMBER▐ DECEMBER

Date
                      01▐ 02▐ 03▐ 04▐ 05▐ 06▐ 07▐ 08▐ 09▐ 10
                      11▐ 12▐ 13▐ 14▐ 15▐ 16▐ 17▐ 18▐ 19▐ 20
                      21▐ 22▐ 23▐ 24▐ 25▐ 26▐ 27▐ 28▐ 29▐ 30

Weather
                      Sunny▐ Light Breeze▐ Very Windy▐ Cloudy▐ Raining▐ Snowing▐ Haling▐ Misty▐ Foggy▐ Cold▐ Chilly▐ Warm▐ Hot▐ Dry▐ Humid

Time
                      12:00AM▐ 12:30AM▐ 01:00AM▐ 01:30AM▐ 02:00AM▐ 02:30AM▐ 03:00AM▐ 03:30AM▐ 04:00AM
                      04:30AM▐ 05:00AM▐ 05:30AM▐ 06:00AM▐ 06:30AM▐ 07:00AM▐ 07:30AM▐ 08:00AM▐ 08:30AM
                      09:00AM▐ 09:30AM▐ 10:00AM▐ 10:30AM▐ 11:00AM▐ 11:30AM▐ 12:00PM▐ 12:30PM▐ 01:00PM
                      01:30PM▐ 02:00PM▐ 02:30PM▐ 03:00PM▐ 03:30PM▐ 04:00PM▐ 04:30PM▐ 05:00PM▐ 05:30PM
                      06:00PM▐ 06:30PM▐ 07:00PM▐ 07:30PM▐ 08:00PM▐ 08:30PM▐ 09:00PM▐ 09:30PM▐ 10:00PM
                      10:30PM▐ 11:00PM▐ 11:30PM

EVENTS
                      tab tab April 7th @ 12:00pm
                      tab Student Orientation - Takes place in the auditorium and will take approximately 2hrs. to complete before students are introduced to their Floor Leader. First year Floor Leader will then offer to give a campus tour with the help of the Upper Classman's Floor Leader. Tour is not mandatory, but highly suggested. Lunch will be served promptly after.

tab tab April 13th - April 17th
                      tab Club Fair - During this week, those who are in charge of the student ran organizations will have the chance to talk about and recruit new students to their given group! Friday will conclude the fair, and all sports clubs will no longer be recruiting new members for the rest of the year unless stated otherwise at a later date. Students are encouraged to join clubs if they haven't already joined one and, of course, faculty will be present to supervise. Classes will still be run as usual while club recruitment will take place after.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff