• Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Lily Rosewood

Where: behind the student dorms under a tree
With: Takuya and a new stranger.
Mood: relaxed

Lily couldn't help but giggle more at how Takuya reacted. She focused a moment forming the dirt and stone into a chair and return her ocarina back to her, she also returned Takuya's ball back to him. "What all I world do is turn the very ground you walk on against you." She said giggling more before returning back to her relaxed state. She shifted in the chair she made to sit cross legged and resting her ocarina in her lap. "Again you don;t have to worry about making me angry unless you are trying to on purpose." She added on as she picked up movement heading for her and Takuya and closing in quickly. She turned her attention from Takuya over to the new person approaching them. She was rather confused about what he was talking about when he asked which one of them was it. "Which one of us is what?" She asked scratching her head a bit while taping her fingers to send out more of the vibrations so she could get a better feel for the new person.

bSlothmeister
ADAMANT_VALOR

OOC:its ok hun my job dose that all the time.

Hilarious Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And so shall your secret remain just that. A secret." Lancaster answered with a small, sad smile. "However, I find that failure to disclose information, especially that of a potentially dangerous nature, can lead to harm to come to those who would know it, not to mention the dark stain it can leave on the cage in which it is waylaid." Lancaster gave him a suddenly very piercing look before smiling again. "I shall see myself to my room, Mr. Croix. Bless you, my son." With that, he started off, and was lost from sight around a corner.
Taia_Leonhart

Aged Genius

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Lucas Kane

"The bird of hermes is my name."

With the sun's tyrannous gaze set upon him, Lucas roasted sprawled on a bench. He closed his eyes to reduce the assault to his senses that sunlight posed, and simply thought about things he'd seen online or on TV, or about just what he'd do when the sun set and he had more energy. Those thoughts were interrupted when a small group approached him.

" Can we sit here?" asked innocently one of the girls that composed this five person posse. His death glare turned to them, Lucas knew he wouldn't be able to relax properly with a group that large around, so he simply got up. "Actually, I was just leaving." He stated as he pretended to have something in his schedule. Saying no would just be mean spirited, moving somewhere else was much simpler. Besides, the heat was getting to him, and he was getting thirsty.

Back at the Dorms, Lucas looked at a vending machine with a blank stare as he thought about what to get, Anything that was cold would do. Behind him, he could hear more people getting closer, probably to buy something themselves, which just complicated his thought process. He reached into his wallet and thrust the money into the machine, buying himself a can of orange flavored soda. He walked away as the group took his place behind him, and it finally registered just what he had bought. He didn't even like orange.

Decided to continue being anti-social, Lucas walked behind the dorms looking for a place to be by himself, but that's when he heard another voice. " Alright, which one of you is it?" Oh boy. This place was taken too. The look of utter disappointment and annoyance could be easily read across his features, before it quickly became a blank expression when he turned the corner. Three people, and a shade. He could live with this. Nonchalantly, Lucas walked past them and sit under the tree's shade, lifting the unopened cold beverage." Anyone want a drink?" His peace offering. Anyone was free to just swipe it from his hand, he was just glad he wasn't under direct sunlight anymore.

"Eating my wings to make me tame."

Company: Three strangers

Beloved Spirit

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kimiko Sakura

The air was filled with the smells of food fried and baked coming form a small ramen cart that sat on the side of the road in a bamboo forest. At the each end of the road stood a torii. Only one customer ever seem to be there a short back hair girl with a fluffy black fox tail. The owner enjoyed the company of the girl and she always came with an appetite that seem to be never filled. She could speed hours there talking and eating anything he could come up with and yet time seem to stand still around them. The sun never moved in the sky and the weather would only change when the girl would show up. Kimiko had enjoyed her time with in her pocket dimension she had created to sit and eat but a beeping form her wrist pulled her back to reality. Looking at her watch she know it was time to go. She let out a sigh as she set some money on the counter and said her goodbyes to the owner of the ramen cart before grabbing several sticks of dumplings and a few sticks of chicken. She helod most of the dumplings and chicken on a stick in one hand while munching on one as she walled through torii. As Kimiko steps through the torii the world changes around her. In front of her is a bedroom and behind her is just a closet now. To be more on target it is her room at Ravnir Academy where she is going to be teaching the students.

With food in hand starts out to explore more of the campus since she didn't do much of that when she arrived. All she did was have the head master point her to her room and disappeared after that. AS she stepped out of her room she is great by an odd sight. The man before her easily towers over her and by his dress looks like he should be in a priest hood then here at the school. Tho she couldn't say much for appearances, she stood only 4'5" and looked like she should be more of a student then a teacher she even dressed in more of a school uniform then an outfit a teacher would wear.
"Well hello." She said with a mouth full of a dumpling and giving him a little wave with the other hand that held the other sticks with chicken and dumplings on them. Her tail swayed behind her and while her pained ears twitched a little.

Nate Blackmist

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
I promise, I don't need them
Demon || 19 // 105 || Female

User Image
Alle arrived at the school and looked around, unsure of her new surroundings. She took her bags from her current family's car and walked up to the dorms, checking in and getting her key. Well, this will either go really well or really poorly... She took a deep breath and walked to her room, putting her things away carefully. She pulled out a bottle of mood regulators and shook her head, tossing them into a drawer haphazardly. She looked around I should probably go somewhere and try and meet people before too long... She walked outside, wandering the grounds slowly, eventually standing just outside of the dorms behind the building.

Mood: Depressive // Nervous
Where: Just behind the dorms
With: Nobody really, but she sees people...

You won't like me if I take them

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Reika sat upright, with her right hand reaching over to her coffee sitting at the coffee table. It was time for some fresh air. She thought, as she made her way out of the coffee shop to step outside. It was nice to get some fresh air. Reika sighed softly, discarding the remnants of her coffee into the trash bin next to the door before making her way over to the dorms, for her prior agenda.

Stepping inside her dorm, Reika turned to search through her possessions to search for her swim suit. After finding it, Reika quickly stepped into the bathroom, and changed out of her clothes into her halter swimsuit. She stepped out of the bathroom to find a pair of loose cargos and a black tank top with a towel before stepping out of her dorm room to make her way over to the pool.

She sighed softly in content as she walked inside the building, discarding her cargo pants and her tank top onto a lounge chair as she made her way into the pool. Reika closed her eyes, floating upon her back as she took a moment to relax. The peace and quiet was alright for now, but as the minutes passed, it seemed almost an uneasy silence. Reika swam back and forth from one side to the other side of the pool, using the time she had to swim and exercise.

Reika Lockwood
✘ Where: Pool
✘ With: Alone
✘ Mood: Calm
✘ Outfit: Casual, swimsuit
User Image
User Image
Takuya Takeda
Behind Student Dorms:Lily & Two Strangers:Annoyed

He continued to watch Lily as he was still amazed at her power. He was used to people bend elements but in more of a magic, conjuring sense. He had never seen someone morph the very ground they were sitting on. He chuckled at her first comment and simply smiled at her after the second. His mood quickly shifted as he heard someone come up behind him asking a very strange question. He stood up quickly and turned to face the man who asked it. Takuya was about to say something but Lily had beaten him to the punch. A second person came from what seemed out of no where, at least Takuya hadn't been paying enough attention to notice. He kept his eyes on the first one as it seemed like he could cause trouble. He simply ignored the second new comer completely.

bloodybutterfly1022

ADAMANT_VALOR

iTrigonometry

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Tankte Teori
"A ship at harbor is safe, but then, that's not what a ship is for."

Location: Behind the Dorms ------- With: Takuya, Lily, and Lucas ------- Mood: Annoyed

Alright, so maybe opening up with a question like 'which one of you is it' had been a bad idea. How were they supposed to know what he meant? After all it's not as if Tulpa's were exactly a wide-known race in this country. Now if he'd been in Tibet that would've been an entirely different story but that wasn't the point. His brief flare of irritation over, he calmed down a bit. "Look, I appreciate concentrating in order to do something, but what I don't appreciate is someone trying to turn me into a..." Tankte cut off here, trying to focus on what exactly it had been that he'd felt himself being drawn into. "A rock?" He asked, his expression one of befuddlement. "Why on Earth would anyone be focusing on rocks?"

The appearance of another person drew his attention away from the two similar looking people. If there were a contest going on for who looked like the most depressing guy on campus, he was pretty sure this guy would take the cake. The guy seemed to radiate this aura of gloom that thus far he hadn't been exposed to. He wanted to smack the guy across the face and tell him to cheer the hell up because life was great. Then again, that might not be a welcome way of introducing himself. Instead, he turned his attention back to the two he'd first thought were brother and sister.

"Let's see, how to explain what I'm talking about." Tankte mumbled to himself as he rubbed his chin. "Ah, I got it! Someone focus on something really, really hard. Preferably something living and not an inanimate object." He said in his most polite demand voice. Later it might occur to him that he had screwed any chance of a semi-normal introduction, but at the moment his mind was in it's usual overdrive state and there were no signs that it would be stopping any time soon. Or at least, that he would noticed he was messing up and that he could possibly salvage the situation.
☾Myla Mae☽

User Image

Myla awoke from a dead sleep on the passenger side of a taxi cab. She looked around then asked the man "Are we almost there?" in a groggy sleepy voice. The man looked over at her and said smiled then said "About ten minutes left." Myla was cheerful to get out of the car after a two hour drive. After she was done being cheerful she felt a sickening to her stomach and thought to herself oh gosh.. i'm actually pretty nervous.. then accidentally said out loud "what if nobody likes me!!!" The taxi man looked over at her again and said, "you will be okay" Myla looked down and then replied "i hope so..."

Staring down, Myla was in a deep thought. Then she noticed the car had stopped, she looked up and saw a gigantic school. she whispered "woow" just nearly loud enough for the taxi man to hear. He said "That's a pretty extraordinary school you will be attending, miss." She smiled at him and said "thank you for the ride." she handed him some money, got her bags out of the trunk then started walking toward the school.. Myla thought to herself i need to find my dorm... WHERE COULD IT BE?!!?! this place is just so huge. She started to panic looking around for people to ask for directions, but nobody was insight.

Where: at the school; finally.
With who: Nobody.
Mood: Nervous.

Beloved Spirit

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Lily Rosewood

Where: behind the student dorms under a tree
With: Takuya and alot of new people around.
Mood: calm and a little nervous

Lily listen to what the man had to say still confused. She could guess he was talking about her when be brought up a focus on rocks. She didn't think anyone else here could manipulate earth here. When a new person seemed to pop as well as someone not too far behind him. She was starting to feel a little uneasy around the gathering group. The new guy that moved and say under the tree she could tell he wasn't overly exited about the people around and seemed liked he didn't want to be at this school or maybe just wanted to be by himself. The next person she could detect was a bit farther off. that person heart rate gave off they were a bit nervous. Lily wasn't sure why but the person was too far out for her to get a good read on the person.

Lily's attention was brought back to the three near her when the new guy offed a drink.
"No thank you I tend to only drink tea or water." She replied in kind to his question before turning her attention back to the before her and Takuya. She was still confused about what he was talking about. She got that he could since someone focusing on something hard but didn't get how that effected him. "Ok so someone is focusing on something that is inanimate how dose that effect you. I don't see it effecting you in anyway if someone is doing that. If it could be seen effecting you I could under stand the reason for being annoyed. Also did you take in to consideration that the reason they are focusing on rocks hard is its part of there abilities?" She asked him as she chose to test if it her he was detecting. She focused on ground water deep underground and drawing it to the surface. 'If its me he can since my focus on then this should be a give away.' She thought to herself was she faced the young man to give the appearance that she could see. She was glad no one had picked up on that she was blind yet.

bSlothmeister
ADAMANT_VALOR
iTrigonometry
Golden Age Of Knowhere

OOC:

Hilarious Member

imgleft]http://images.sharefaith.com/images/3/1249374105720_874/img_mouseover3.jpg[/imgleft] Lancaster had scarcely moved a few feet before another voice introduced itself: a young woman, by the sounds of it, though the words were muffled by what he could only assume was food. He smiled has be beheld a tail swishing back and forth, and a young face staring up at him.

"And a blessed day to you, my dear." He said with polite nod and bow. He adjusted his glasses as he straightened back up. "And who might you be, Hmm?"

bloodybutterfly1022

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Tankte Teori
"A ship at harbor is safe, but then, that's not what a ship is for."

Location: Behind the Dorms ------- With: Takuya, Lily, and Lucas ------- Mood: Calming Down

In an instant the three people began to grow in number. Now Tankte could feel the tug of multiple wills against his own, but none of them felt like the one that had been concentrating earlier. Then, just as suddenly as before, he felt it tugging at him again. This time it was different though, not the same intensity and nor was it on the same object. "Well, because I'm a Tulpa." Tankte replied when the girl asked how it could affect him. "I guess in this country you'd call it a Thoughtform though. We're beings created through sheer concentration and will, generally only created when a large group of people focus their minds on a single thought." As he finished his explanation, he grasped what it was that he was being willed to turn into.

Water? Really? What was it with whoever it was and focusing on inanimate objects. People he could do easy, hell even animals were simple. To turn into something that wasn't alive though while maintaining a consciousness was unnerving. To know that you couldn't feel, hear, see, touch, or smell anything and to know that you were incapable of truly dying? That was just bizarre, though he didn't know if anyone else knew what that was like. "Well, here. See I can show you guys. Kind of." Tankte let his own mental fortitude soften and allowed the persons will to change him. As he stood before them, his body began to dissipate and shift into a mist-like form. Where Tankte had stood, now there was only a large puddle of water.

Being a puddle was not fun. If anyone ever asked him what it was like, he'd have nothing good to say about it. If he'd had a mouth, he would've said he had the taste of mulch in it. And he was sinking into the ground. Before he could go any further, Tankte focused his mind on the form that Hal had given him. He slowly turned back into his physical form with his dark hair and red eyes. "Oh God, please don't ever let me be water again. Never. again."

Beloved Spirit

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko wiggles her ears a little bit. She worked on clearing her mouth swallowing the dumpling. She cleared her throat a bit before passing the stick with the dumplins on it to the other hand as she watched the man give a polite nod and bow. "I am Kimiko Sakura or Miss. Sakura to the students. I am the teacher for power control and usage." She said returning the bow. Her eyes slowly moved and down the man studying him. She took note of the cross shape scar on his jawline. It looked old and made her want to ask how he got it. Her tail started to wag faster as she started to think of how he would have gotten that scar. She only got lost in her thoughts for a few moments before snapping back to reality. "So who are you?" She asked with a smile as she went back to studying him looking for any indication that might reveal what he could do.

Nate Blackmist

Hilarious Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My name is Father Lancaster, my child." He said. "And I have come to teach world history here. I'm certainly old enough to have experienced it first hand." He chuckled as he readjusted his pack. "Power control? Must be a difficult course. I imagine quite dangerous." It did not escape his notice that she was watching him, studying him like a scientist would study a creature in captivity, nor did he not see the tailed rapid movement behind her. It would have been impolite of him to bring attention to it.
bloodybutterfly1022

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces