Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Welcome to Ravnir Academy

Dear (name here),

I welcome you to join us at Ravnir Academy. Here at Ravnir, we strife to not only bring out the potential in each and every student, but to ensure that whether they choose to lead a normal life or to thrive in what is in their blood, they do so with the teachings to help control the powers within them and achieve academic achievement in doing so. I warn you, though, this academy is not for the feint of heart. There will be trials beyond belief, and dangers may lie ahead for those unprepared. It is up to you whether you know if you are prepared for them as they lay a path for your to decide.

Once again, I welcome you to our academy, and may your future always remain bright in the darkest of times.

History

Forty years ago, before the funding of Ravnir Academy, it was home to those with supernatural powers that sought to live in peace with those around them, but with those with unique abilities, were others that sought to use for personal gain. A war between the Gifted and those called the Weis Kreuz, a group of assassins with their own abilities, sought out to extinguish the peaceful brigade of gifted individuals, fearing that the Bridage of 'misfits' would overrule their group, as they had a bad reputation and often tormented those that they came across. Their leader, James Helgan, cared nothing more than to either enslave the brigade to use them for his gain, or to eliminate the spirits of those that remained loyal to the brigade.

The leader of the Brigade, named Marco Croix, along with his wife, Mirabelle, used the remnants of their abilities to stop the James, but at the last moment, Mirabelle sacrificed herself to ensure that the remaining few would live in peace once more. When the war had finished, the survivors scattered. With Mirabelle's last whisper, her request was the rebuild and make a safe haven once more. Unfortunately, with the survivors of the Brigade, were survivors of the Weis Kreuz. Forty years have passed, and the academy has finished rebuilding and is now accepting individuals to aid in teaching them of their abilities, and to protect them from what may repeat itself. Weis Kreuz, on the otherhand, have a long-lived agenda to rebuild their forces and finish the task that James Helgan once laid out for them many years ago.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
The Rules

Please follow the Gaia ToS.

No Mary Sues or Gary Sues, nor is godmodding is permitted.

Pm profiles with the title of 'Ravnir Academy.'

I am not picky on posts, but I would like to see some creativity. Please include your picture, name and location into your post, and quote the person so they know your character is addressing theirs.

No cybering. Romance is to be kept at PG 13.

Fighting and romance is encouraged, but you must ask permission to kill another persons character and pm me to let me know in advance.

For posts, post a minimum of two paragraphs, but no more than four. Not everyone likes to read books.

Try to post at least twice a week to keep the rp active.

Add ninja at the end of your profile to show you read all the rules.

Have fun! Pm me for any questions, comments, or anything in particular. I may add more rules in the mere future.

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Profile Skeleton

ProfilesOOC

╰☆╮ Student File ╰☆╮
((Image goes here))

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Race:

Power: Up to 3

Height:

Weight:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Markings/Tattoos:

Dorm Number:

╰☆╮ Additional Info ╰☆╮

Dislikes:

Personality:

Favorite Quote:

Weis Kreuz Allegience: (Yes or no)

History:

╰☆╮ Teacher File ╰☆╮
((Image goes here))

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Race:

Power: Up to 3

Height:

Weight:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Markings/Tattoos:

Subject Teaching:

Dorm Letter:

╰☆╮ Additional Info ╰☆╮

Dislikes:

Personality:

Favorite Quote:

Weis Kreuz Allegience: (Yes or no)

History:

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

1. Academic Building Classrooms

2. Gymnasium and Fitness Center

3. Indoor Pool

4. Arts Building

5. Stables

6. Recreational Park

7. Lake Aero

8. Coffee Shop

9. Teacher Dorms
Layout

10. Student Dorms
Layout

11. Headmaster's Office/Residence

12. Library

13. N/A

14. Soccer Field

15. Tennis Court

16. Sport Field

17. Baseball Field

18. Student/Teacher/Visitor Parking

SH - Storage Hall

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Student Dorms
--Co-ed, 2 per room, will add more if necessary
1. Takuya Takeda/Kinuko Jinx
2. Alec Sarks/Ally Sarks
3. Akira Weiss/Akemi Weiss
4. Reika Lockwood/Myla Mae
5. Lily Rosewood
6. Valérie Renault/Tankte Teori
7. Lucas Kane/Laura Vale Abner
8. Alle Orden

Teacher Dorms
--One per room, will add more if necessary
A. Father Jacobi Lancaster
B. Aiko Himoru
C. Kimiko Sakura
D.
E. Aleksandr Valentine
F.

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Class Schedule (coming soon)

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Announcements

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User ImageReika would sigh softly, rolling her eyes as the cab driver seemed to take forever to drive her off to the school that she would be spending the rest of her academic life at. She hoped it had some sort of value, since homeschooling was a very bad forte. At least she'd be away from the painful memories of her deceased mother, and her father being as distant as ever. Still, she continued to wonder what sort of school this was. Reika sighed softly, with her arms crossed behind her head, and her feet resting upon the area where an airbag should've been.

Once the cab driver had made the way to Ravnir, Reika quickly stepped out of the cab, tossing a few bills in his direction before retrieving her two suitcases from the trunk. She made no effort to wave goodbye to the grumbling stranger as she stepped away from the yellow disaster to make her way up the hill. "Now, let's see here..." She mumbled, retrieving a crumbled, folded piece of paper that was her map. Her dark eyes scanned to look for the dorms, and raised her gaze to scan for them. Unfortunately, they were far off in the distance. Reika let out a groan of discomfort before stomping in the direction of them.

Upon making it up the hill to the dorm, she stepped inside her dorm to see that it was empty, meaning she had first choice on room. She chose the room at the far end, and chose to take her time to unpack all of her belongings. Once she finished, Reika remembered a coffee shop that she had passed by on her way to the dorms. Slipping her key into her pocket, she stepped out the door to confirm her memory. Reika stepped along the pathway, catching the building nearby. She stepped inside, seeing that it was empty. Wonder if it'll be like this all the time... She thought, and then stepped up to the counter. Once ordering a french vanilla cappuccino, she sat down at a nearby table to wait patiently.

Reika Lockwood
Where: Academy > Dorms
With: No one currently
Mood: Calm
User Image

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image It had been a quiet day since the reports of Ravnir's academy opening to the public, but Marco wondered if this would be a calm before the storm. He was not sure, but he hoped that the Weis Kreuz stayed out this time. Still, forty years had passed since the death of their leader, James Helgan. His kinetic ability was no more, thanks to him. One day he hoped to use his kinetic energy once more, but for now, not even a simple spark would form. He shook his head, with his arms held behind his back as he turned to scan out his window to watch for new arrivals.

Not wishing to be cooped indoors, Marco stepped out of his office to stroll the grounds of Ravnir Academy peacefully with his arms crossed behind his back. The eerie ambiance was still about the grounds, as it felt only yesterday was that dreadful fight. If James had only listened to reason, many wouldn't of died that day, including Mirabelle. Marco shook his head once more, his stern gaze staring down at the ground through his orange shaded glasses. I hope that you knew what you were doing, Mira. I really do. He thought, raising his gaze to look up above the skies.

Marco Croix
✚ Where: Academy > Headmaster's Office > Wandering about the grounds
✚ With: No one currently
✚ Mood: Calm

Hilarious Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Um...excuse me?"

Whatever quiet musings Marco might have hoped to have were interrupted by the sound of footsteps crunching towards him. From where the man had appeared was a mystery, and quite a mystery indeed itt was considering not only his enormous stature (He towered to nearly over seven feet tall) and carried a pack that clattered and clanged whenever he chanced to move. To judge by his outfit, with the simple white collar and black, cloak-like cassock whose tattered ends billowed weakly in a sudden breeze, and the battered old crucifix dangling from around his neck on a rusted chain, he was a priest of some description.

"I seem to be lost..." He said, scratching a scraggly white beard. He smiled, his face plain and open. "I'm supposed to be the new history professor..."
Taia_Leonhart

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Marco would lower his gaze from the bright skies above as his ears caught the sound of footsteps nearby, followed by a voice that he assumed was directed at him. "Hm? Oh, I didn't see you there." He began, raising his right hand to adjust the shaded glasses on his face. Truth be told, he was not sure whether he had seen the man or not, but he blamed his lack of attention on that matter. Still, he used that as his scapegoat if he was truly there in a blind spot.

The man was older, and taller than himself, which himself gave off a slight intimidating instinct as he studied the newcomer. It was obvious, to him, that he wasn't a student. By his attire, he seemed to be a sort of priest or a minister. Marco appeared to be puzzled, at first, but then as the man explained, Marco gave a slight nod in response. "Ah, yes. I didn't catch your name when you applied for a position here. My mind has been rather...distant, I'm afraid." He said, turning to face the man with his entire being with a weary look upon his face. "I am Marco Croix, the Headmaster at Ravnir."

Marco held his arms behind his back before speaking once more. "I can show you to your quarters so that you may get settled in, or perhaps I can show you to where you will be teaching. The choice yours. I am fine with either, nonetheless."

Marco Croix
✚ Where: Academy > Headmaster's Office > Wandering about the grounds
✚ With: Jacobi Lancaster
✚ Mood: Calm

Nate Blackmist
User ImageUser Image
T H E x N O M x T W I N S
G U E R R E x&x P L U M E

We’re here, you ready?
No. Not particularly.
They had received several warnings about this place from their family, the small group not even daring to come within three miles of the place, leaving Guerre and Plume to take the trek luggage and all. Now that they were overlooking the campus, Plume was disappointed. She had expected a school for the unusual to be more, well, unusual. It looked almost exactly like their last school, though the sheer size was impressive. It was no surprise that espionage was needed. Guerre however was a bundle of mixed emotions, simultaneously excited about the size (plenty of hiding spots for alone time) and anxious about the amount of people it held. He wasn’t boasting a good amount of memories that had pleasant interactions with others, albeit due to his own apathy. And then there were the nerves that went with the mission into enemy territory. It was all unknown, and he hated that.

The two stared at the campus for a few minutes, making their mental maps and processing everything they could. It didn’t take long for them to form a plan, namely find the dorms and get some rest. Three miles was a long walk to be carrying backpacks and suitcases. Nevertheless, they started forward, quickly finding themselves just wandering around. It’s probably on the far side of campus. Guerre thought, clearly annoyed as the observation was based in spite. Why wouldn’t the universe make them walk more? No. Why wouldn’t they make students walk that far to classes? Plume silently retorted, twirling the dark parasol as she thought. It seemed all the sport fields were to the right. In an executive decision, she grabbed Guerre’s hand and dragged him to the left, beginning the tedious task of checking every building.

Guerre made a stance when they reached the coffee shop. There had to be someone in there who knew, and his desire to rest currently outweighed his shyness. Plume agreed, tired as well, and the two entered the small building, surprised to find it mostly empty. They exchanged a look, one that looked dull to strangers but was full of meaning for them, an agreement to stick with the plan. They picked a person at random, choosing a brunette who was sitting alone.
“Excuse us.” They said in unison as they approached her, glancing at each other afterward. They always found talking in unison uncomfortable. Plume took over the conversation. “Do you know where the dorms are? We’ve seem to already misplaced our maps.”

in the coffee shop xx with each other & a stranger xx currently searching for dorms
Taia_Leonhart

Hilarious Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lancaster cocked his head patiently as he waited for Marco to finish. He was good at pretending not to notice things, and now was no exception. The air here felt...off. Not in a way that made him sense danger, just that the aura of the place was wrong. He sensed death. He sensed torment. And he sensed it mostly coming from Marco. He supposed he should try to ask if the gentleman was going to be alright, but he refrained; No, thr wounds were still to deep and too fresh, whatever they were. He would wait. "I do believe my quarters would be a good place to start, my son." He said cheerily. "This pack is rather heavy, and I would rather not be carrying it while I made my way to chapel..." He paused, pushing up his glasses with the palm of his hand. "I mean...there is a chapel? Right?"
Taia_Leonhart
t

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Reika sat up as a lady behind the counter motioned her over. She stepped over in silence, carefully taking the cappuccino from her. "Thanks." She said, smiling softly before turning to sit back down upon the sofa that she had chosen earlier. "Be careful, it's hot still." The girl said, and Reika gave a light smile. Despite the warning, she took a slight sip, but only to have a burning sensation on the tip of her tongue. "Ow..." She mumbled, and heard the girl chuckle quietly.

Reika sat down her cup at the coffee table sitting in front of her. Movement at the door caught her eye, and she spotted two individuals stepping inside the coffee shop. They approached her, and Reika sat up slowly, avoiding a instinctive slouch demeanor. When the two spoke together, she raised her brow, but then smiled softly. A question was asked, and fortunately, she knew the answer to that. "Yeah, the dorms are right up the hill from this shop. If you follow the road up, it's the second pathway on the right." Reika said. "I can take you up there, if you'd like?" She offered.

Reika Lockwood
Where: Coffee Shop
With: Twin strangers
Mood: Calm
User Image

i buttle sir

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers