• Person of Interest 200
Katherine Amelia Vega

User Image

Company:: Alone
Thinking:: Mmm chicken.
Outfit::x

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab Message to Alex: Don't be late for Tech! biggrin

tab Katherine slid off her car and headed inside to get ready for tech. She hadn't seen Alex yet but, maybe she could get a little focused this time around. She found a computer in the back and looked up at the board. They were doing typing as usual. She sat back and checked her email before class. Thankfully she didn't have gym because she was terribly uncoordinated. She smiled and loaded up the typing program.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ooc::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xX Lithium-Chan xX

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mrs. Wilson
User Image
~Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.-Thomas Merton~

Thoughts:: This is quite entertaining.
Outfit:: Work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tab tab Lucille had a nice lunch with him. She waved goodbye now as she watched him head off to his class. The bell had rang but, she didnt have anymore classes. She headed back to class and began to work on her dancing couple sculpture some more. After five or ten minutes the bell ran and she smiled looking up as she watched students pass by her door on the way to their next class. She had the bodies mostly done, the excess was gone and now she was working on details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKINAMAX

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Holmes

Holmes buckled down as Naloki backed off. Slowly he side-stepped until he was face to face with her. Looking the girl over, he realized this was the most activity he'd ever engaged in with a girl. Maybe they weren't as scary as he always had assumed. Now face to face he chuckled to himself, and raised a brow as he thought for a moment. This one was smart, and very quick to react. Some agility that only his tall and limber frame could manage.

Crouching impossibly lower than before, Holmes used all of his leg power to propel himself across the threshold between them. His entire body stretched out mid air as he leaped, then tucke3d into a somersault. Rolling across the ground he came back up upon his feet, crouching still, and swung his light saber around the back of him. "De-Legged...." He said out loud as the light saber dragged across the back of Naloki's legs.

User Image

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me
Say what you want about me …

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Tyler, Ariana, Alice and Raef
»Location:gym
»Mood/Thinking:Calm
»OOC:((Slight writers block))
»Outfit: XXXXX

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

When Ariana mentioned about Lexi being pissed off if he left their group a light clicked on in her head. “Well, we will have to talk to Raef then.” Glancing over towards Raef’s direction, she smiled and motioned for him to join them.“Raef, come over here please.” She yelled so he could hear her. When Ariana spoke about Tyler, Ryder frowned slightly. “No, I don’t want to go over there. Tyler can handle it.” Glancing around the gym, Ryder saw that the teacher still wasn’t there and she was growing impatient of waiting. “I just want to start running laps. I need to do something.” At the thought of Coach Emmett, Ryder shrugged. She could careless who their teacher was but if it was Coach Emmett then they might luck out for the class. He was a good looking teacher and was very hardcore when it came to gym class. Looking back over at Raef, she waited for him to come over.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

…..But all of the boys and all of the girls are
begging to If You Seek Amy★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image I was looking for a breath of life,
A little touch of heavenly light,
But all the choirs in my head sang no...

Naloki ‘Loki’ Blist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A yelp parted though Loki's lips, her eyes wide as he pulled off the move she had wanted to use just moments ago. Her legs buckled out from underneath of her, reality sunk in that she was about to lose. Which was so not cool, in case you were wondering. Not wee. Not fair. Nope. This wasn't going to fly very well as far as she was concerned. Curling her back, Loki managed to pull off a handstand (be jealous) and gracefully landed herself on her feet by completing the tumble. On the plus side she was not down and out... the downer was that her sword was behind Holmes and there was no way she could reach it from here without getting whacked to figurative pieces. Swell. Hello, disadvantage, my name is Loki, how are you today? Not so great, weird because i"m ******** peachy. Insert the heavy sarcasm wherever it is needed, please and thank you.

Loki figured that full on punching was out of this play fight... that would be very not playful and would take what they were doing out of context. Instead she would have to go the long about way of getting her weapon back. Did using pressure points count as play fighting? If so... if she could just get close, she could pull a cool jedi move and down the mo-fo in a few seconds with a quick jab of her slender fingers. The chances of her getting that close were slim to none. circling sounded good right about now. But that was boring as hell. About a second and a half of that, Loki rolled her eyes and simply charged forward, hoping that the abrupt change of direction would throw him out of whack as she plain out lunged for his midsection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...To get a dream of life again,
A little vision of the start and the end,
But all the choirs in my head sang no.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef heard Ryder calling him as he walked over. He hoped it was for something about joining them. He began jogging over towards her and Ariana. "Whats up?" He was very eager.

GYM GEAR...

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Holmes

Naloki was without weapon, "Let's make it a fair fight, eh?" He dropped his light saber and kicked both it and her sword under the car. As he turned back he only caught a glimpse of Naloki as she charged at her. He buckled down once more and grabbed her as if tackling a charging bull by the horns. They collided and his feet slid across the dirt upon impact. Naloki's head was buried in his chest as he tried to push through him, and his arms were linked under her shoulder. Taking the opportunity he brought a hand down on the base of her neck, just where it met her shoulder, and pinched,"VULCAN NERVE PINCH!!!" "I told you that doesn't work!" ]"Shut up short man! Vulcannervepinchvulcannervepinch." He repeated over and over hoping magically the legendary move from Star Trek would somehow work in this vision of reality.

[[OOC: In holmes's head, this s**t is real. so his vulcan verve pinch would work as good as this. At least in his head. If only... *dreamy eyes*]]

User Image

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Tyler, Ariana, Raef and Alice
»Location:Gym
»OOC:((--))

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Ryder watched as Raef came over towards them and stood up from the ground.“So it seems that I have yet to meet you. My names Ryder and I know you’ve met Ariana. That over there” She said as she pointed towards Tyler. “Is Tyler.” Ryder looked him over and smiled. “I heard that Lexi had gotten to you and that you joined her group. But by the looks of it, you don’t seem to fit in there. Is it true that you’re athletic?” Folding her arms under her breasts, she watched Raef’s movements to see how he acted and how he held his ground. Ryder only accepted the best people into her group and that is what made them the top group of the school “What sports do you play?” If he was athletic and could hold his own then she would have no problem accepting him into their group, he would fit in well. Plus it would be a bonus to steal him from Lexi.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naloki ‘Loki’ Blist

Initially it hurt. She didn't collapse in a bunch of pain or anything... It was just a pinch after all so it was more of an annoyance really... and, given the situation - her head in his chest and Holmes really trying to make this idea of his work, she couldn't help it. Why not play along? Forcing her eyes to roll back, she let out a small (rehearsed but well done) gasp and allowed her body to crumble to the ground. "You...." she started, voice faint, "have vanquished me..." She pressed her hand to her forehead for added effect and even stuck her tongue out as per usual for the stereotypical dead gesture seen in classic video games. Two point one seconds later, however, she was laughing her a** off, going up into a sitting position as she monotonously brushed leaves and dirt from her clothing and hair. Ah, leaves stuck in her hair... great. Note to self: next time you play swords with someone, put your hair up in a ******** pony tail. Dur.

"Thanks for the game. I think I might have to rematch you some other time as well. You can come out now, Spyke. No tears, I promise. Pinkie promise even." From this angel, Loki jsut had to bend over to find James underneath the car, huddled up in a tight ball as if that alone would save him from watching the possibility of a girl bawling. Was it truly that terrifying? It was heart crushing whenever one of the kids did that at home but, they were kids, of course it was heart crushing. That's how they get so evil and conniving, because they know that the teary eyed expression you hate so much, wins you over every time.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef listened as Ryder introduced herself face to face. He now had to show Ryder the potential he had as a popular. "Ya, I heard about you last year. You seem like a very chill person, someone who can stand up for herself. Not many people have that power here at this school." He heard say something about Lexi. "Lexi... that was her name. I just met her today in Physics, even before I met Ariana, Jason, and Shiloh. Yea, I hung out with nerds 'cause I'm a shy guy and really had no one else to go to, besides those...outcasts..." Ryder went on about sports. "Ya, I'm athletic. Starting Forward on the Soccer team and the fastest sprinter on the swim team." He did not really want to go into detail about being the leading goal scorer or the fact he was the lone Section Qualifier from his school - he hated bragging.

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image

SPYK + Holmes

Holmes was surprised to say the least when Naloki dropped to the ground, "HA!" He exclaimed and ran over to the car, reached under and straight up slapped Spyk in the face, "I told you!" He hopped up onto the boot of the car and sat contently with his legs swinging. "Rematch anytime!"

Spyk slowly crawled out from under the car, now covered in dirt himself he brushed it off, and rubbed his offeneded cheek. "I believe you luv... No tears." He said turning to Naloki, then turning back to Holmes, he slapped the taller man on the knee, "How could you! You beat up a girl! Look!" They both turn to Naloki, "She's all ruffled. You know better than to be so rude." Holmes whimpered, "But I won..."

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naloki ‘Loki’ Blist

Playing along with Spyk, Naloki forced her face into that one of a puppy dog who had just gotten beat to the brink of death. Her head was tilted down, eyes wide, lips turned down in the corners, tears welling up in her eyes. She used to make this face to the guys in the gang when she wanted something... or they wanted something from her that she wasn't in the mood to dish out. It usually worked on them but she doubted it would work here. These two were amazing. "But... I tried so... so hard.... And I... thought..." She play put her hand up to cover her eyes as she curled into a small ball. If she had been serious, this scene would look extremely pathetic - leaves stuck in her hair, dirt on her thigh and right arm, almost tears (fake as they were) about to edge over the rim of her eye lid, a scruffed look about her... Okay, maybe she would look drop dead sexy to some guys but others would think she was quite pitiful. Granted, these two knew better because they have now both seen her in action.

Instantly reverting out of that pose, Loki stood and finished brushing herself off. "Now what? I had two sword fights, one visit to the castle, met some crazy guys who are wickedly awesome, and I'm pretty sure lunch is over...." Students had long since wandered back into the school building, the bell chiming a good ten minutes ago. If they went back now, they missed half of whatever class they were supposed to be going to.

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Tyler, Ariana, Raef and Alice
»Location:Gym
»OOC:((EDITED))

╚══════════════╝

Ryder nodded as Raef spoke. He was athletic and he had no problem talking to her like many of the other guys that weren’t in their group did. “If I couldn’t stand up for myself then I wouldn’t be the leader of the populars. And being the lead gives me a lot of power.” So he knew very well on how to get on her good side and this pleased her. Anyone who knew how to get on her good side was perfect for the group. This would mean that he would get the invite to join their group, something that she very rarely extended to others. “Well if you would like… you could join our group.” He would fit in perfectly and she wanted him for the group. If he said no then he was just plain stupid. Who wouldn’t want to be part of their group? Smiling, she tilted her head lightly to the side and waited for his answer. “No pressure or anything.” A soft laugh escaped her lips as she spoke."When you decide on what you want to do, come find me." Smiling, Ryder turned and headed towards the bleachers. Sitting down, she glanced over to Tyler and Alice.

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User ImageUser Image

SPYK + Holmes

Laying back on the boot Holmes stretched out, until another unslaught of punches started landing on his theigh. He popped up to see Naloki in the fetal position. Then she popped up and seemed fine as ever. For that Holmes left a lazy slap on Spyk's face, "Silly little idiot. beating me up for no reason." Spyk pouted, He was a serious sucker for a sad girl. It broke his heart.

Holmes shurgged as Naloki asked what they should do, "I came up here to smoke a fatty bowl with Spyk, but I should probably get back to class... or at least next class." Spyk being in a sour mood now was silent as he slipped into the front seat and started his car. He took out a smoke and lit it, feeling he'd had enough sword fighting for the week. Holmes shook his head and lookmed a t Naloki, "He's just being a Debbie Downer cause he isn't man enough to fight a girl." Holmes's face turned confused for a moment as he pondered over his latest statement. Then he shrugged it off and continued swinging his legs childishly.

//Alice Marie Gates ('Lissa)//

User Image
Alice smiled when one of the Populars commented on her shoes. "Hey, thanks!" she replied, her smile bright. "Yea, i don't worry about the glitter. It's just sequins. No big." She turned her attention back to Tyler. "Lots of artists use watercolors. They're easier to manipulate. And, i'll have to talk to that Mae girl. I don't know. Maybe we have a class together or something. It's really cool you do landscapes. I could never do them. Too spacey." she laughed. "Yea, James is my older brother. He told me he was leader of the Populars when he went here, but I guess he lied. He did that a lot." She laughed a bit, slightly nervously. "But, hey, oh well. Not a huge deal."

Alice was quiet for a moment, then spoke again. "Hey, how old is your sister? I mean, if she's not too young, maybe I could give her my beginner set of chalk pastels. I don't use them anymore, and water-colour markers have so many chemicals that are bad for the hair..." She smiled a little. She hated seeing people using terrible things just to be cute. Plus, it's not like her parents didn't have money. Even if they didn't like funding her artistic side, they still did because she was their daughter.

Currently: At Gym. Current Hair: Light blonde, curly. Pony-tail. Outfit:Gym Outfit.

((Hey, sorry guys. i was with my Fiance. i've gotta go to bed now so feel free to skip past me if need be, or just assume i join in with ya'll playing whatever it is they will be playing in gym. Also, i'm a little confused... i noticed that there are plenty of Populars who do artsy stuff too and aren't considered "Outsiders" for it? The first page sounded pretty clear cut. Is it not that simple? Sorry for all the questions. lol))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff