Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
--~-- Tyler 'Ty' Billard --~--

------------------------------------------------------------

"If we do a make-over..." Tyler forced his voice to go towards that of a your a-typical gay guy and finished, "I totally get to do her hair and make it look faaabulous!" He gave a goofy grin before offering a real smirk and sitting back in his chair. Tommie, with some work, could look like an actual chick. Scratch that, she could easily look like a chick if she just ******** wore a piece of clothing that wasn't three sizes too big and shoes that fit. Add in some brushing action with a comb and she would be good to go. Not prep/popular good to go but close enough to it that she would go around the normal world, reality, with a real look. He was totally up for originality but when it started to affect everything you do, maybe you should take some notice, huh?

"I like the idea of going together for the dance. Especially if we get a neato hummer car to boot." He didn't care much about the car but it was better than saying his real reason: it would save money on gas. None of these kids had to cough over cash for their gas guzzling fancy shmancy cars let alone even check the gas prices on a regular basis so, clearly, bringing that up as his reason seemed foolish.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef finished his salad. He got pretty bored with his soccer ball under the table. He never go bored, but today was different. He spoke to himself. "I should try searching for them one more time." He put his soccer ball back into his backpack and went to his locker to drop it off . Raef walked back into the cafeteria to see that the place was a madhouse. The smell of the main entree's died down slightly, but It seemed that everyone was trying to shout over each other. He did not even pay attention to the numerous amount of tables that were set up in the building. He held the straps of his backpack and walked into the aisles to find Ariana and the rest of her group. He had no luck in the first set of tables and went on the second set. There was no point in shouting their names, it was just sooo loud.

User Image

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me
Say what you want about me …

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Tyler, Shiloh and Ariana
»Location:Cafeteria
»Mood/Thinking:Calm
»OOC:((--))
»Outfit: XXXXX

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Give Tommie a makeover? That would be interesting. She would need to at least look the part of a girl if she wanted to be on the squad. While Chloe liked to pride herself on their moves and such, Ryder liked to pride herself on the fact that she had the best looking squad ever to compete. Yea, she cared about their technique, but that wasn’t everything you got judged on. “A makeover is in dire need if she wants to join the squad.” Her attention then drifted to the talk of the dance. Ryder smiled when they all agreed that they should go together. “Alright, that sounds good to me. I’ll talk to my mom later.” Her eyes drifted to Tyler and she smiled before looking back to the girls. “The dress that I have on hold is gorgeous. I will have to show you guys a picture of it. It’s a gold toned halter dress.” Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she slid her finger across the screen and it unlocked before clicking the gallery app. Sifting through the pictures, Ryder came across the one of her dress and held it out for the girls to see before showing it to Tyler. “For once, it’s not one of my mom’s designs.” A soft laugh escaped her lips as she thought about her previous dresses. All her other formal gowns were all designed for her by her mother and Ryder loved them all. But this year she wanted something else, something that her mother didn’t design.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

…..But all of the boys and all of the girls are
begging to If You Seek Amy★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Tyler's eyes widened when he saw the picture. "No picture of you wearing it?" he asked, a tease tingled into his tone. He could already imagine how gorgeous, how breath taking-ly beautiful she would look in it. Granted, she could probably sport a garbage bag with holes cut into it for the arms and head, and he would still think she was just as pretty... the dress was a nice added benefit though. "Does this mean I have to locate a gold tie?" It would be nifty he did considering he already owned one; it was stashed away in his half of the closet, one one of the higher shelves in a box labeled 'formal wear'. He rarely opened the damned thing because it wasn't as if Benny's required him to wear a tux and fancy hat to work... Actually, Tyler was one hundred percent certain they would fire his sorry a** if he ever attempted such a thing. "And is there anything else we nee for the dance?" He remembered hearing a theme yesterday but after everything had happened, that tid bit of information had slipped his mind. A smile spread on his lips, it didn't help that Ryder was a large reason for those holes in his memory.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

ஐ - Ariana Valentine - ஐ
M E E T I N GxxY O UxxW A SxxF A T E
B E C O M I N GxxY O U RxxF R I E N DxxW A SxxAxxC H O I C E
B U TxxF A L L I N GxxI NxxL O V ExxW I T HxxY O UxxW A SxxB E Y O N DxxM YxxC H O I C E

User Image

Ariana clapped her hands all happy like, as everyone agreed on the whole make-over idea. "Yayyy this will be a fun experiment to do!" She looked over at Shiloh, as she mentioned Raef chickening out. Ariana had completely forgotten that Jaw had invited him to sit with them at lunch. "Oh I forgot Jason invited him. My bad, I saw him in the hallway earlier when I was on my way here. Guess he didn't think he was still invited, I dunno?" she shrugged her shoulders slightly, and watched Ryder pull out her phone. Then showed them her dress for the dance. Her mouth opened slightly, it was a perfect dress to wear, and looked like the kind that Ryder would wear. Besides the dresses her mother would design on occasions like these. "That is sooooo cute! Definitely your type of dress Ry. Bet Tyler here can't wait to see you in that," she said with a small grin, looking over at Tyler, before saw the picture, then back at Ryder. "Yeah, but I've always thought your mom's dresses and other designs are awesome!" She really did. Ariana even has some of Ryder's mom's designs in her closet. She looked around the cafeteria, to see if Raef showed up and there he was standing there with his backpack. She waved over at him, with a small smile "Hey Raef, so you made it after all? Sorry I didn't tell you where we were eating, I kinda forgot that Jason invited you. Anyways come on, you can take a seat either next to Shiloh or Tyler." she said pointing at the blonde haired boy.  
            Ariana's location/company: Cafeteria/With Shiloh, Ryder, Tyler, and Raef

Outfit: xxx
    /

Versatile Genius

2,450 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    [********]
    Jason Anthens Weatherston

JAW

Dude, don't mess with me..........CRACK!

Unlike everyone else, Jason was slow to get out of class, taking his time to walk through the halls. He even stopped for a second to say hello to Mr.Tarasov, the Russain bear-of-a-man who allowed Jason use of the weight room. Then continuing down the hallway, he entered the lunch room, nearly barging over Raef. "sorry Raef. You looking for the rest of the gang? They are over here." Jason said, leading the way to the table just in time to hear Tyler say "Faaabulous!" "Tyler, I always knew something was off with you, now I know." He called out, feeling in a good enough mood not to laugh too much at Tyler's expence.

Told ya, now when you get up, get out of my sight.

((Over-used Off-road Cars: ))

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me
    Say what you want about me …

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Tyler, Shiloh, Ariana, Jason and Raef
    »Location: Cafeteria
    »Mood/Thinking:Calm
    »OOC:((--))
    »Outfit: XXXXX

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Hearing everyone’s comments on her dress, she smiled before placing her phone back into her pocket. Looking back to the Tyler, she shook her head. “No, I don’t think we need anything else but a mask for you, I have one in mind for myself I just have to go buy it. But a gold tie would be nice.” Ryder heard Jaw and laughed softly when he made a comment about Tyler. “Jason, I don’t think Tyler is gay. If he was then he wouldn’t be dating me.” And there, now it was completely public that they were dating. The two people who were said to be completely off the market because they were un-dateable were dating each other. She looked up to see Raef with Jason and sighed softly. Deciding to be nice for the afternoon, she let it slip from her mind that he wasn’t part of their group. “I’ll be right back, I’m going to go up and get a drink.” Pushing herself away from the table, Ryder stood and walked over towards the snack bar line.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

…..But all of the boys and all of the girls are
    begging to If You Seek Amy★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Versatile Genius

2,450 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    [********]
    Jason Anthens Weatherston

JAW

Dude, don't mess with me..........CRACK!

"Thank god, the pair of you finaly announced to the world what the world already knew." Jason said, clearly not giving a f*ck. "How about you take the seat next to Shiloh, Raef, I gotta congragulate my friend Tyler here for a job well done." He took the seat next to Tyler, not leaving Shiloh a chance to complain if she had any.

Told ya, now when you get up, get out of my sight.

((Over-used Off-road Cars: ))
    //Alice Marie Gates ('Lissa)//

User Image

Alice sighed. She hated the first day of school, and she hated it even more today because this was a new school for her. Her family had moved away from here while she was in middle school, her parent's attempt to keep her "normal", but it hadn't worked. When Daddy's job wanted him back near Raven Wood, Alice was torn away from her wonderful school where being artsy was cool and awesome and dumped into this s**t-hole, where the teachers would forever know her as "James' little sister". It was lunch time, and Alice made her way, late, into the cafeteria. After grabbing a sparse tray of food, she tried to find a place to sit. Seeing how divided it was and knowing that she didn't currently fit in anywhere, Alice scanned the room. She saw a group of people who looked about her age and fit in with James' crowd. Thinking of her holder brother, she thought how proud he would be for her to fit in with them, and headed over.

Two boys, correction, two really cute boys, were sitting at the table and talking to each other. Alice took a deep breathe, flipped her hair back, and walked over to RAW and Raef.

"Umm, hi. I'm 'Lissa... Would you mind if I sat with you guys? It's my first day. Maybe you know my brother? He graduated a couple years ago... James Gates?" She was obviously nervous. Hopefully name-dropping would help. From what she remembered, her brother was a bit of a legend around this school. Used to be the leader of the Populars, if what he said was true.

Currently: Lunching. Current Hair: Light blonde, curly. Outfit:First Day Outfit.

((If the font is too light, let me know and I can change it.))

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Tipsy 100
    User Image
    User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef finally saw Ariana and her group at a table kind of away from the other ones. He found a spot next to Shiloh, he did not really know Tyler that well yet, neither Ryder. He sat down hopefully not creating an awkwardness. "Hey guys, I could not find you guys if life depended on it. Hows everyone doin'?" He looked over to Tyler. "Hey, name is Raef." He held out his arm for a firm handshake. As soon as he finished talking, Ryder got up and left the table. "Im guessin' i made a shitty first impression." He just sat there, listening to the convo, about getting masks and what not.
    Another girl showed up to the table, somebody Raef has not really seen before. He just stared at her, with a little smile. He did not really want to invite her to the table, since he jut sat down. He waited to see if anybody else would acknowledge her. She seemed like a chill person, and was thinking that he could help her out when the others were not around.

User Image
    //Alice Marie Gates ('Lissa)//

User Image

Alice saw the secret smile Raef gave her, and she blushed a bit, eyes casting downward shyly. No one else said anything; they just continued their conversation about the dance, ignoring her presence. Well, I guess name-dropping doesn't really help... They must not know him. She probably would have stood there like an idiot, if not for the fact that the clock said it was ten minutes until class and Alice still hadn't eaten any of her lunch. Just then, someone from her art class waved and called her over. Great.

It was either be the artsy outcast girl, and sit down with the nice girl from drawing, or being that awkward girl who didn't eat her lunch. Alice quickly weighed her options - outcast won out. Casting Raef one last glance and shooting him a small smile, she hurried over to the table with the girl... what was her name? Janean?.. and sat down to eat her lunch. All one PB&J, bag of chips, a soda, and an apple of it.

Currently: Lunching. Current Hair: Light blonde, curly. Outfit:First Day Outfit.

((Hey, i need to hit the hay. i have to be up in 7 hours for Church. smile i'll be on later! Sorry to rush out on Raef, but i'm sure they'll catch up later. wink ))

11,150 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

ஐ - Ariana Valentine - ஐ
    M E E T I N GxxY O UxxW A SxxF A T E
    B E C O M I N GxxY O U RxxF R I E N DxxW A SxxAxxC H O I C E
    B U TxxF A L L I N GxxI NxxL O V ExxW I T HxxY O UxxW A SxxB E Y O N DxxM YxxC H O I C E

User Image

Ariana watched as Ryder got up and left to go get a drink. Maybe she didn't like Raef or something, or was she having a bad day? Who knows, maybe Tyler did, and before she could say anything. She looked over at Raef when he explained how he couldn't find them. "Oh sorry, guess I should've told you we were eating in the cafeteria." She said then glanced over at a light haired blonde came up to them--Jason and Raef-- asking if she could eat lunch with them. Then asked about some guy named James Gates. This girl, Lissa, sounded as if this James was some kind of God or well known person. The only God or Goddess like person was Tiffany, Ryder's older sister who graduated last year. She heard when Tiffany was a freshmen, she easily stole the thrown already into becoming Queen Bee. Tiffany was top b***h around the school, she was even meaner than Ryder and Ryder can be mean if she wants too. But her older sister, could make you wish you were never born. She watched as the girl was making googly eyes at Raef, which made her uneasy for some odd reason, but dismissed that feeling away. She knew Ryder wouldn't want the girl to sit with them, and Ariana did not want to be the one who told her that. So before anyone could, the girl walked away and sat with what's her name again? Janean or something like that. She looked back over at her table and rolled her eyes slightly at Jason's comment. "Jeez Jason, a little slow there? We announced it in homeroom, oh wait you weren't there," she said teasingly. Then faced her attention to Raef "Don't take it personally, Ryder just doesn't know you that well," she said with a small smile. Then looked over at Tyler "So was the Street Fair suppose to be you and Ryder's first date?"
              Ariana's location/company: Cafeteria/With lots of people

Outfit: xxx
      /

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Tipsy 100
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

"Don't blow my cover!" Tyler retorted, a mock frightened look on his face in reaction to JAW's comment. He even put his hand to his lips for the hell of it. That was the one major plus he had for this group, he could goof around and the others didn't care one way or another - they would join in or tell him completely and utterly idiotic he was being but, regardless of their reaction, they wouldn't shun him or push him to the side. No matter what others said about he populars, they weren't a bad group of people. were they cruel to others occasionally? Sure. But so was every other gang set up in this school. Nerd were just as bad to those who didn't get good grades, outcasts were horrible to those without colored up fair or tats or piercings sticking out of every freaking surface of their body. The preps just had a larger area to cover.

Tyler offered a small wave to Raef. He knew the guy from a few of his classes but never had bothered speaking up due to the fact that he always had headphones in his ears or was asleep in general. Not much of a conversationalist. But, he was welcome to join if everyone else thought so as well. Whatever worked. Then, to Arianna, "Actually no. It just sort of turned out that way, I"m not complaining though." He smiled warmly, getting that sparkle in his eyes he always did when he talked about Ryder. "Like I said, we can totally go back later or tomorrow, it's open the rest of the week."

Shirtless Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♀ Ⓖuess my gender ♂

OOC: Suggestion: We should have a system on the first page, that says the class period/time of day, whatever ._.. Weather, month, day, year, what-not.
      Tommi slept soundly through the classes, eventually waking up, she moved her hat from her head, the bright sunlight gleaming down on her. Causing her sparkly dark eyes to shift into slits, hand over her face, trying to get used to the sunlight, finding it a bit difficult to do so. "Don't even know why i'm here, i'm definitely not planning on going to any classes today" she said to herself, but even so. Tommi sat up in her truck, brushed her hair down with her hands, since she had worn the hat, and hopped out of the pewter gray truck, down to the ground. "This place sucks" she grumbled to herself, moving, step by slow step. Towards the building, warming the muscles in her once sleeping body. She reached the building, and entered it, just figuring to take a look around, as she did so. "What time is it?" she asked herself. Looking at her phone, as she pulled it out. "Oh, lunch time.." she mumbled. "Just a few minutes till class starts"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Flatterer

Ϩɦiɭoɦ ѵεrɦεarʈ

The tricky thing Is yesterday we were just children
      Playing soldiers Just pretending Dreaming dreams with happy endings

User Image

Shiloh laughed when Tyler said Tommi's hair would look fabulous if he did it. "If you actually want to do her hair go for it but there isn't much there to work with." Shiloh had an image in her head of them all working on Tommi to actually make her look like she belonged on the team and couldn't help but laugh again. Shiloh stopped laughing leaning over to get a better look at the Ryder's phone so she could see the dress. "You will look gorgeous in it." She said smiling. It would defiantly make Ryder stand out that was for sure and no one would have the same dress as her either it was a good choice. "I have never seen you in a dress other then one your mom has made. Who made this one? Must be someone pretty awesome for you to wear it."

Shiloh looked up as Ariana Shouted at Raef. "Hey I was starting to think you two were out having a little date of your own." Okay so she really didn't think that at all, but Shiloh was the type of person who always tried to joke around. Soon Jason and Raef had joined them at the table and it seemed to get a little awkward. If Jason was planing on getting Raef to go to the dance with her she would kill him. She gave him and odd look well taking another sip of her drink. "Oh yeah Jason I will give you your homework later for Physics wouldn't want you to fail." She would also take that chance to tell him that if he tried to set her up with anyone she would hurt him.Shiloh joined in with Tyler chuckling "Jason do you belong to the FBI or something. Blowing someones cover is not cool."

[XX]
      [XX]

In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
      But now we've stepped into a cruel world Where everybody stands and keeps score
      ooc:
      Outfit: xx
      User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out