11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

ஐ - Ariana Valentine - ஐ
M E E T I N GxxY O UxxW A SxxF A T E
B E C O M I N GxxY O U RxxF R I E N DxxW A SxxAxxC H O I C E
B U TxxF A L L I N GxxI NxxL O V ExxW I T HxxY O UxxW A SxxB E Y O N DxxM YxxC H O I C E

User Image

Ariana tapped her fingernails on her desk, as Mr. Bradford continued on with his lecture. She watched as Tyler got up and left the classroom, followed by Ryder. Where on earth were they going? She thought, looking down at her phone, she has recieved 3 messages. Two from Ryder and one from Shiloh. She read Ryder's first message, about not being a push-over or something, then the other about the street fair. She thought that sounded like loads of fun, but she had to stay in classes. So she sent Ryder a reply back
            To Ryder
            Sorry, I would come, but I need 2 stay in my classes
            if I want to pass this year and be eligible to stay on the squad!
            We'll all hang later though
            With love Ariana~
            P.S have fun with Tyler (;

She grinned down at what she put and hit the send button. Then read over Shiloh's message about just focusing on Lexf, Hazard, and Spyk. She thought for a moment and proceeded to reply back.
            To Shiloh
            Alright that sounds like a good idea.. I think?
            Anyways I'm gonna stay here 2. Besides Mr. Bradford would have hell to pay if we all left
            and I need to keep my grades up this year.

She hit the send button and re-picked up her purple pen, as she quickly jotted down notes. Then it led to noodles on her notebook. She let out a groan, that was louder than she wanted it to be, but she couldn't help it. This class was so boring, but all her classes were boring? Except maybe for Gym, that was an easy class she could pass

Ariana's location/company: Physics Class/With a lot of people~

Outfit: xxx
    /

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Tipsy 100
    User Image
    User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef kept taking notes in class, observing that a lot of the people were texting in class. Nobody really sent him messages, besides his parents only wanting to know where he is at and when he'd be home so they can fall asleep. He wished he had more friends.
    A couple minutes later, he saw a couple people leave class, just walk out. The professor did not seem to care as he just kept lecturing. He felt that was sort of disrespectful, but he kept his mouth shut.
    Raef saw the girl, the one who accidentally bumped into him, stare at him and then quickly turn away. Raef thought, "Man, she must really hate me. But she ran into me, so is she holding a grudge that I was at the wrong place at the wrong time?" He felt that there may be an eventual time for them to talk, or be in groups for some assignments, but now was not the time. He kept typing his notes on his laptop, but did not write a lot, as he sorta knew the material already. He muted the volume on his laptop before going to a site to watch some live soccer on it. His favorite team was playing, so he wanted to watch. The wifi, however, was not the best in the science wing, since they did not really use computers there, so the game was lagged every few minutes. He just listened to the prof as he watched the game.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    Katherine Amelia Vega

User Image

Company:: none
    Thinking:: Mask out of clay? with my own twist..... hmmm....
    Outfit::x

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab Katherine was getting ready to use her hands when she felt her phone vibrate. She smiled, it was nice to know somebody worried about her. She heard Mrs. Wilson greeting the other students as she typed out a reply Message to Alex: I'm sure, Don't worry okay? she hit send and tucked her phone away. As she began to work clay coated her fingers. It was cool and she was cutting away the excess clay when her eyes were covered. Shyly she blushed and giggled she'd heard his voice but, she didn't see him come behind her. She giggled hearing his voice. She nodded and then she could see again.

tab He had made his own town jeans. She smiled "I think they look fantastic!, A little rushed but you look a lot cuter like that you really pull it off" she said smiling. She blushed realizing what she just said. Shaking her head she looked at the teacher who was reminding Alex about the assignment for today. She looked down and continued to work on her mask. Did I really just say he looked cuter like that?..... He looked cute yesterday too!.... great no Im an idiot she thought to herself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ooc::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xX Lithium-Chan xX

Interesting Flatterer

Ϩɦiɭoɦ ѵεrɦεarʈ

The tricky thing Is yesterday we were just children
    Playing soldiers Just pretending Dreaming dreams with happy endings

User Image

Shiloh was done fixing her notes so she crumpled up the other page and placed it beside her on the desk. She heard Ariana grown and looked over at her. Shiloh then looked down at her phone reading the text from her. She wanted to help Ariana pass her classes even though she knew that it would probably be hard to get her to pay attention. She however didn't want Ariana stuck with some weirdo nerd. She sent Ariana a text back. ' I can help you with keeping your grade up if you wanted me to' Before she could change her mind she hit send. she wasn't sure how well helping Ariana would work but it was the right thing to do.

[XX]
    [XX]

In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
    But now we've stepped into a cruel world Where everybody stands and keeps score
    ooc:
    Outfit: xx
    User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shirtless Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♀ Ⓖuess my gender ♂

OOC: Not sure where we are, so, short post :s
    Tommi leaned back into the back of her truck, pulling her hat over her head, nothing fancy, just a plain white hat. With a dog on it, her dog to be exact, his large bulky head plastered on the front, his most notable feature. A very, very large head. She sighed, the hat clean, as the female closed her eyes, pulling it over her face, covering her eyes. Her hands resting into her slightly elevated lap as she laid there, not planning on going into class until at least after lunch, figuring to take a day to herself. Her parents would never know if she skipped half the day, never. They weren't around at the moment, they were hardly ever around, her family had become rather rich, but she didn't flaunt that around. They also preffered to live in a rather poorer lifestyle than what they had. She could go to the bank and pull out money, it wouldn't matter. "Perhaps" she pursed her lips together, in thought. Rather bored, feeling mischeivious. "Sometimes, ideas are better left secluded in the mind" she told herself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

Allen Bradford

Mid way through his lecture Tyler got up and left, but Allen had only seen him out of the corner of his eye. He continued talking and Ryder began to move, "This isn't college... You haven't earned thrprivilage to leave class yet!" He called after them both but they were gone. Looking around at the students he went to his grade book and flipped through it "Fail." He said once, "and..." then flipped to another page "Fail..." He looked up and chuckled a bit, Spyk and Holmes joined in as well. They knew he didn't REALLY fail anyone, far to early in the year. It was just a little move he pulled gain a bit of leverage on the students. "Once more... we return to the learning..."

User ImageTIME SKIPPING...User Image

"BRRRRRRRRING" The bell rang and Allen finally released his captives. "Read the chapter. No homework, just know your stuff..." He waved people off as they filed out when he heard the familiar sound of boot charging up to his desk. Without looking up or letting Spyk speak he answered, "No you're not getting your yoyo back." Spyk went to speak again, but was shut down, "I know its unfair, James but your brain is already enough of a distraction to you. Now... on your way..." Spyk slumped his shoulders and shuffled out to the hall disappointed.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

Holmes

The class ended and Holmes finally turned around to answer the new girl, "Yeah, about Mr. Bradford... He really gives us a reason to work..." He looked up as a very sad Spyk passed them, "Not that he's really mean or anything, It's just a matter of disapointing a good man, you know?" He gathered his things and piled them into his rucksack before flipping around to look at The Beauty again, "I-I'm Holmes" He held out a nervous hand, "Really sorry about my brother... He's the moudmouth who had his Yoyo taken away...."

User Image

11,150 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

ஐ - Ariana Valentine - ஐ
    M E E T I N GxxY O UxxW A SxxF A T E
    B E C O M I N GxxY O U RxxF R I E N DxxW A SxxAxxC H O I C E
    B U TxxF A L L I N GxxI NxxL O V ExxW I T HxxY O UxxW A SxxB E Y O N DxxM YxxC H O I C E

User Image

Ariana watched Shiloh crumble up a piece of paper of a sheet of notes. Why on earth would she do that, that's just more work to do, but that's just her opinion. She looked down at her phone, reading Shiloh's message and replied back to the idea of her tutoring her. It was going to take a lot of work, if she's going to try to help.
              To Shiloh
              Oh that sounds like a good idea! Now my parents won't have to interview people.
              Okay enough of study crap. You see that boy in the way back, sitting in the corner?
              That's the guy I bumped into earlier and he keeps looking at me!
              I said I was sorry when I bumped into him. Gosh creepy huh?

She clicked the send button and looked at her nails, seeing they were a bit uneven. She dug through her purse and pulled out a pink nail filer and began filing her nails.  Finishing filing her nails, she all she heard what Mr. Bradford say was blah blah blah NO HOMEWORK blah blah blah. She quickly put up her nail filer back in her purse, with her phone too and gathered her things. "Finally! Longest class ever.. This day is going so slow. Come on Shi let's go," she said and rushed out of the classroom, waiting outside for Shiloh.

Ariana's location/company: Hallway/With Shiloh

Outfit: xxx
              ((Most people are--were-- in their 1st Period, Ryder and Tyler went to a street fair))
      /

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Tipsy 100
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      --~-- Tyler 'Ty' Billard --~--

------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler was pleased that he could make Ryder smile... anything was better than watching her face fall into a million pieces... He had done that to her yesterday and he had made a silent oath to never ever see that face again, it was the last thing he desired. And to think, making her grin ear to ear was a piece of cake, he just had to be honest. Truthfully, Tyler had never been a huge fan of Tiff's. Sure, she was nice most of the time but he knew it was all just a hoax, a simple play of emotions to get you to like her so she can reel you in and then wear you on her pinkie. NO thanks. Tyler had fallen for that trap with his own parents and wasn't about to let a high school chick who was a few years older than him do the same. No ******** way. He would rather take five giant a** steps backwards from that type of situation.

And then it was his turn to frown, to look away, avert his eyes like he had some sort of secret. "Uh.. Well, it's..." How do you explain that your house is actually quite nice but in a shitty part of town while still trying to convince the person you love that it's okay to live in so they don't freak out and force you to leave even though that's the one place you can truly call home? And how do you say such a thing without actually saying it as stated above? Yeah, he wasn't sure either. So, all he came up with was: "Not exactly grand. Far from it. I'm just worried you won't like the apartment is all." A-ha, and that was true. No lies whatsoever, he just skirted the main issue.

------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting Flatterer

Ϩɦiɭoɦ ѵεrɦεarʈ

User Image

The bell rang and Shiloh slapped her book closed. holding her book in both arms she sat on her desk waiting for Ariana to get her things so that they could walk out together. She heard Mr. Bradford talking, it seemed like he was talking to himself but when Shiloh looked up at his desk Spyk was standing in front of it. Shiloh quickly looked back at the boy Ariana had pointed out before she jumped off her desk and headed out of the class room. "Who is that guy anyway?" She asked when they were out in the hall way. Shiloh started in the direction of her locker.

[XX]
      [XX]

ooc:

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Sausage Fest 200
      User Image

SPYK

Spyk left the class in a huff, unintentionally following behind shiloh and ariana. He mumbled and grumbled to himself as he went his own locker which was a bit down the hall from them. He didn't acknoledge anyone as he fiddled with the lock before settling on kicking it until it fell open in defeat. "Take my Yoyo..." He mumbled to himself, "I've got other toys...." he dug haphazardly through his locker. Action figures, a rubix cube, and some lego's leaked from the bottom as he dug and dug. "AH HA!!" he exclaimed as he pulled back with an old coil slinky in his hands. Seeing the mess he made Spyk started picking everything up and shoving it all back in with the rest of his toys.

User ImageUser Image

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
      B.i.t.c.h,
      Yeah I'm not perfect,
      User Image

Hazard smiled, looking at Alister. "Well gee Ali i didn't know i was that kissable gosh" She laughed, walking down the hall ignoring the stares that an "Outcast" and a "Nerd" were dating. She smiled and slightly grinned at the fact that she didn't care. She like Alister and he liked her.
      Hazard opened the art room door, realizing that they were late, she sheepishly still holding Alisters hand, walked across the classroom and sat down with Alister.

But that doesn't mean I don't care..
      and that I have no
      S.o.u.L

Place: Homeroom>Art
      Mood: Happy
      Company: Alister <3 Katherine
      In a relationship with: Alister Webb
      Outfit:Hazard's outfit day 2 (:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Ȯ.ut Ȯ.f Ҫhaos:.
      Sonic_Kaos

Interesting Flatterer

iolet Ϩage

User Image
      I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
      Cause I'm still trying to figure it out

Violet picked up her books sliding out of her chair she was about to leave class when the guy in front of her spun around. Violet looked at him as he spoke waiting for him to finish. " Holmes eh?" She said smiling then reached out her hand as well shaking his. "Violet." He seemed so nervous, maybe he was always like this. She looked over as Spyk as he stood at the front of the class. It was pretty funny how Mr.Bradford could pretty much read Spyks mind. She couldn't help but chuckle. "I take it your brother is a loudmouth a lot of the time."

Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
      Trying to see through the rain coming down
      Outfit:xx
      OOC:

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Tipsy 100
      User Image
      User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef kept watching the game as the professor lectured about kinetic energy. He heard the bell ring...right when the game was getting interesting. He shut his laptop midgame, put it inside his case and into his jansport backpack along with his notebook. He got up and took off his Puma hoodie, it was starting to get a little warm. Raef walked out of the classroom into the quad area. He wanted to drop off his hoodie at his locker before going to History. He kept to himself as he saw most of the other students were hugging their friends or doing their quick handshakes before going to their next classes. He approached his locker, opening it up in the 3 quick motions. He opened his locker, stuffing his hoodie inside and taking out the small history book before slamming it shut.
      Raef fixed his slightly wrinkled shirt and adjusted his black cross necklace before heading to the history class

My Gear - Minues Hoodie!!!

Interesting Flatterer

Ϩɦiɭoɦ ѵεrɦεarʈ

User Image

Shiloh reached her locker and opened the door. It was a mess so she started to quickly tidy it. It only took her a matter of seconds before she was done. Placing her Physics book in her locker next to the others she grabbed her book for her next class and closed the door. She was about to turn around and face Ariana when she saw Spyk on the ground picking up some thing. An Evil smile grew on her face when she noticed what it was. "Come on." She said to Ariana as she started down the hall. when she reached Spyk she stepped on one of his Lego's. Keeping it under her foot so he wouldn't be able to pick it up yet. "Most little boys with the same interests as you are still in grade two, It would probably best if you went back there anyway. You might actually have a friend or two then, and no Holmes doesn't count as being your friend." She kicked the Lego she had her foot on sending it flying out into the hallway. She saw another student kick it also as he walked. "oops. I guess you wont be getting the one back." She turned to walk away grabing Ariana's hand but she quickly turned around. "Oh and one last thing don't try anything funny like the other day again. I'm not a push over and I will make sure you have the worst year of your life if you do." She made air quotes around the word funny as she said it. She was done talking to him now, she turned on her heel pulling Ariana with her. "Do you need books from your locker?" She asked her as theystarted off back down the hall way.

[XX]
      [XX]

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out