Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexis Blackburn

Lexi closed her laptop and put it away in her backpack along with her other things. The bell had finally rang. Hopefully her 'kingdom', the computer lab 142, was still untouched. Last year, she managed to convince the board to spend money not on new football uniforms, but on upgrading the computer labs with technology of this decade. She was there to see the look on Ryder's stupid face as they gave her the news. Lab 142 was her own domain. She and the rest of her nerds ruled from there.

Quietly, she got up from her seat and exited the room. The Nerd Queen headed down the hallway to the science hall. Spotting Mae and Ryder, she approached them. She stood well out of arm's reach of Ryder, but near enough to Mae. The blonde was blathering about something stupid, so she didn't care if she interrupted.

"Hello there, Mae... Ryder..."

She shot a catty glare at the girl before turning back to Mae.

"I'm Alexis. If you've got any science classes or anything involving computer labs, you'll be seeing more of me."

She smiled and pushed her glasses up with her thumb.

"If you ever need any help with your classes, come to me first. I did get a 4.0 last year, and the year before that. Not many can say the same."

Golden Regular

8,400 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
                          User Image

France stayed quiet the whole time, and listened to silent sounds that reverberated in the whole entirety of the classroom. He wasn't quite sure, but he felt like there was a secret war going on in the room. Even if he can't hear the mumbled words that was spoken behind him, he can still recognize whether or not they were snide comments, or the opposite. France listened thoroughly when the teacher spoke about rules and stuff, about policies and whatnot. His eyes, on the other hand, roamed the room to look for an appealing new friend. When he saw that there were no contestants since they looked much, much older than him, he scratched his head and smiled to himself at his stupidity.

France was laying low when a girl asked him if he had a pen. "A pen? Oh. Y-Yes. Here." He opened the pocket of his backpack and got out a blue pen for his pencil box that was concealed behind his notebooks. "You can keep it." He looked at the girl and smiled when he spoke. The girl was pretty, but looked like she was scared or shy or something France didn't know how to describe.

As he handed the pen to the girl, France felt something below him, a crumpled paper touched his foot. He immediately garnered it and took a gander, looked around to see who sent the paper. Nobody seemed to be the obvious perpetrator, so France just shrugged it away and un-crumpled it. It read:

Meet me in room 142 after class.

After he finished reading, France looked around the room once more, hoping to catch a glimpse of the sender of the message. And to his disappointment, still no one looked to conspicuous. He wondered if he should go or not, for this could also mean trouble. A few minutes of balancing consequences and such, he has chose to go, and finally meet the sender.

And then another girl came in, a pretty girl. But France couldn't care less.

Quote:
                                        ooc: outfit is in the gif

User Image
                                        {}
                                        ιnnocence ιs ρurιty.
                                        ρurιty ιs ɢooםness.
                                        ɢooםness is яαrιty.
                                        яαrιty is ℓongevιty.
                                        ℓongevιty is ιnnocence.

{}

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

Hazard saw the new girl. She is pretty.. I'll have to give her that.... She looked back out the window not caring anymore about the topic.She took a drink of a vanilla bean frappachino. She smiled content with her drink. She put her head on the desk bored out of her mind.

.. But that doesn't mean that I don't care
and that I have no
S.o.u.L

Place: Hallway to art.
Mood: Bored as F**K
Company: No One
Music: Pina Colada Boy- Baby Alice wink

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Ȯ.ut Ȯ.f Ҫhaos: xxxxx]]

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~♪Shelby Mae♪~

Why are there so many wars?
Always tormenting,
Always there...

Mae swallowed hard as the other girl c Mae up and spoke to her about help with anything. She nodded tentavily with a smile and looked back at Ryder. The way she said Ruders name seemed to insist that they don't care for each other much. She kept the plastered smile on her face and looked as if they were all friends. I will let you know, thank you. she nodded then looked down at her feet with a light blush.

Maybe someday they will see.
Life is better without war,
Rage, and lies.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexis Blackburn

Lexi nodded and smiled another one of her confident smiles.

"Wonderful. You'll be able to find me around here. I must be going, I do have prior arrangements that must be taken care of. See you around."

She left quickly, not waiting for the blonde to retaliate. Hopefully, if that new boy was smart, he'd have read the note and figured out where to go. The redhead headed out to her favorite room, room 142.

Upon entering, she flipped on the lights. As the dim florescent lights flickered on, she could see that everything had remained quite untouched. No one had stolen or changed anything. All the chairs were actually comfy to sit in. Her 'throne' was still there. An executive leather chair in which she could roll around in comfort. The whole room was arranged to that she could be watching over the others from her big arm chair while the other nerds sat facing her. All she needed to complete the throne room look was a few maidens to massage her legs. One can't have everything they want though.

The Queen fired up her computer and sat in her chair. She crossed her legs and sat in a bored regal stance. Hopefully that boy would show up soon.
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xJohanna Robin Lewis

She can take the dark out of the nighttime and paint the daytime black.

------------------

Johanna smiled and took the pen. She tucked it away into her pencil case before looking back at him. "Thanks! The day would have been a lot harder without this." She said with a small chuckle. Talking to other people wasn't so bad, right? That wasn't an unpleasant encounter. Perhaps she would expand her little realm by reaching out to other people later. This year could be a whole new start, with new friends and everything! It was exciting to think about, though she concealed it well with a neutral expression. She didn't want to ruin it all by smiling like an idiot in the middle of class.

She went to turn back to him, hoping to introduce herself properly, but he was gone. All she saw was the door swing behind him and an empty desk beside her. Well, that was short lived. She sighed and faced forward again, holding her chin up in her hand. It was at least a decent start to the year, talking to others and all. Next class she would have better lock, hopefully.

(( Sorry for the short post, I'm having a bit of a block. D: ))

User Image

Shirtless Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hai guys~ I'll be fixing this up once I can get on a computer. /typos and bad layout

Playing games is fun~xxxxxxxxxxxSo, guess my gender.

This is so dull and boring, gyah" the masculine voice moaned out. As the female spun around in a chair, her shoes tapping against the floor. As the class sat at the computers. Annoyed looks we're cast her way by some people. She returned the same. "Ms. Quail, stop that" Ms.. sch a strange word to hear fly off the lips of someone. So strange. She hated it. She hated humans. Then, there was the fact this class was boring. "Teacher, dude. I need to use the bathroom" she spoke to her teacher. "Alright" the returned response caused her to grasp her backpack by its strap. Stand up, and rush out the door. She was only getting out I class. Bored by it. Besides, she could easily cause mischief in the bathroom. Once in the females bathroom, she shuffled around there for a few moments. Her shoes clacking on the cold tile underneath. She looked at her messy, short black hair in the clea mirror. "Pft, I swear I make a better guy" Tommi said to herself, huffing slightly. Afraid some woman she didn't know would come in there asking why she was there. Tommi laid her backpack onto the floor. Well, to say she had 'laid' it down. Would be extremely difficult. She dropped it from her height, carelessly. Then stared at the mirrors, floor, bathroom stalls. Debating what she could do. Her idea was cheesy, one that had probably been commiteed multiple times, but the fae did not care. A twitch of the nose later and she was in a stall.

Grabbing the toilet paper in her hand, she snickered. Imagining women frettiń over not having toilet paper, she moved into the next stall, taking the toilet paper from there. Continuing this process in each stall. "Well, that's done, boring, but done" she moaned slightly. Throwing all the toilet paper into each of the toilets. "Such a horrid prank, yet amusing at the same" Tommi returned to her backpack, slid down the wall, and sat there. She looked at her black pants. A white shirt with a tie to match it. Appearing rather masculine. She shifted, her muscles beneath her soft flesh rippled as she shifted. Rolling her shoulders the same, her cranium moving for a moment, swishing her black hair. Which looked a bit messy, she straightened it out with her hair running against it for a few seconds. "Hmph, so uninteresting" she muttered to herself.

Finally, the ringing of the bell sounded out t her, realizing her from bathroom boredom. "Hmpfh, art time" she grinned, picking herself up from the floor, then grasped her backpackin the palm of her hand, leaving the bathroom and too the art room. Upon entering, she could feel th beautiful aura of the area. Well, she thought it was beautiful. Quickly, the female sat down. Shuffled around in her back pack and pulled out her pencil and sketch book. Although, as she flipped to the drawing she had been working on. Which was rather malicious and hateful. Basically a drawing of all the preps being decapitated. Excitement drew into her flesh. As she continued working on the drawing. "Man, I hate preps so much" she sneered a she worked on it.

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me
Say what you want about me …

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Mae
»Location:Outside of their Physics class
»Mood:Calm
»OOC:((--))

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Ryder watched as Lexi came up to them and huffed lightly. Crossing her arms over her chest she leaned back against the wall and looked at the nerd. “Hello Lexi…” She murmured as she looked away. God, all this girl does is go on about her good grades and such. Doesn’t she have a life outside of books; she thought to herself as she watched the two talk. Yes, Ryder had decent grades, but she didn’t make that her life, she didn’t feel the need to brag about her grades and how she smart was. But I guess that’s why she’s the queen of the nerds, she thought as she rolled her eyes. Ryder laughed softly to herself as she watched Lexi scamper off to her little domain. Reaching into her bag, Ryder pulled out pack of gum and pulled out a piece. Pulling off the wrapper, she popped the piece of gum in her mouth and looked to Mae. “Would you like a piece?” She asked softly, her words rolling off her lips like silk.

Ryder watched as a bunch of the schools senior football players walked past them and took second glances at Mae. “Looks like they are already interested in you.” She spoke, a soft laugh escaping her lips. “And it’s only your first day here.” Smiling, Ryder watched as students began to file into the classrooms. “We should go in before were late for class.” She murmured as she watched the teacher poke his head outside and look at Mae and herself, giving them a look as if to say let’s go.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

…..But all of the boys and all of the girls are
begging to If You Seek Amy★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~♪Shelby Mae♪~

Always tormenting,
Always there...

Mae shook her head at Ryder as she offered her a piece of gum. No thank you. She smiled gently at her and shifted her bag to another shoulder. As soon as she did that she heard the sound of whispering coming from behind them. Mae turned slightly to see a group of football players heading their way. When they passed she could feel their eyes scanning her up and down. To bad she wasn't interested. When Ryder spoke to her though she blushed heavily and smiled at her. Nah... I don't think so. She shifted her weight as she noticed the teacher poke out his head. After Ryder spoke she followed her inside the classroom.

Once they got into the class the teacher placed a hand on Maes shoulder, slowly leading her to the front of the class. She listened tentivley as the teacher started to introduce her. Class, this is Shelby Mae, but from what I've heard she goes by Mae. She has transferred to this school from Hollywood, California. I hope you make her feel welcome, without putting her through any of your antics.... You may sit down now Ms. Mae. With that said Mae found an empty seat and sat down, a light blush on her face. She hoped they wouldn't ask about the Hollywood thing. Maybe if they asked she could find the courage to lie.

Rage, and lies.

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me
Say what you want about me …

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Mae and the other classmates
»Location:Physics classroom
»Mood:Annoyed because Tyler isn't in class yet
»OOC:((--))

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Ryder put the pack of gum away and walked into the room behind Mae. Walking past her, she took her normal seat in the back. Placing her feet up on the chair in front of her, Ryder leaned back against the chair and listened to the teacher introduce Mae. So the new girl is from Hollywood? Interesting, she thought to herself as she pulled out her notebook and pen. Flipping the notebook open, Ryder dated the top of the page and listened to the teacher ramble on about what was needed for class and what was expected of them. Looking around the room, she noticed that Tyler wasn’t in the room. “Where the hell is he?” She murmured under her breath as she looked towards the door. They have always had the same classes since freshman year, what would make it different this year? Frowning, she scanned around the room again checking to make sure she didn’t miss him. Not seeing him, she dropped her pen on the desk and crossed her arms over her chest. It wasn’t like Tyler to be late to class, at least on the first day it wasn’t like him. Ryder watched Mae take a seat and took note of where she sat. It seemed that the girl was slightly shy when it came to meeting people for the first time. Looking back down at her notebook, she picked up her pen and began to doodle, continuing from where she left off in homeroom.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

…..But all of the boys and all of the girls are
begging to If You Seek Amy★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
--~-- Tyler 'Ty' Billard --~--

------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler had been seated in the back of the room, black hood up over his tousled, still-damp-because-he-is-too-damn-lazy-to-use-a-towel blonde hair, his eyes peeking out underneath the rim as if he was some sort of bad a** ninja dude who was undercover. The undercover bit was true but the ninja, well not so much. He wasn't quite that amazing regardless of what the fangirls thought. Ugh, that reminded him. He could still feel the piece of paper in his pocket as if it was begging for him to burn it alive, which he indeed wanted to do (he had even made a note on another piece of crumpled up paper in case he forgot this important task). The piece of paper in question had a number on it with bright pink ink with a bajillion and a half hearts as if each and every ******** addition of fluff would make him call said number. It wouldn't. But he didn't tell the chick who gave him it that. Granted, he should have. Would save him time in the long run.

Oh hold on, teacher was talking. Right, they typically liked it when you payed attention to what these people were saying. Cool. His eyes rolled with little humor. Blah, blah, blah, bullshit, new person, blah, blah, blah. That's all he heard. Sure, new girl was cute but not on his radar... no one was on his radar... Let's make that very clear, girlies, Tyler no likey the chicks clinging to him. Did he like girls? Hell yes. Did he want to date them? Hell naw. So back off.

His attention focused on the girl in front of him as a true grin spread across his full lips. Oh dear, she forgot the most obvious things sometimes. Using his pencil, he clonked her in the back of the head. "You forget to check behind you, Ryder," he cooed, voice hushed as the teacher droned on about some s**t he didn't care about. He already had an A in this class, due to his own work effort - thanks, so he saw no point in listening to her drone on like a robot about something he was sure as hell the prof didn't even care about. Might as well bug Ryder.

------------------------------------------------------------

//Hunting for cool lyrics to add to my posts, add them later.//
User Image
Samantha DareUser Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ - - - - - -× × ×

6am. BEEP BEEP. BEEP.
                                                      The alarm clock soon regretted being forced to go off at 6am as it was picked up by the slumbering beast laying on the bed next to it and hurled across the room straight into wall. A loud crashing sound erupted through the apartment, as the clock laid on the floor in pieces. Not an unusual event in the home of the Dares. God, did Sam hate waking up, it was the worst part of the day. She was a creature of the night, there had to be two digits on the clock before she woke up.

Unable to bring herself to miss the first day of her last year of high school, Sam forced herself out of bed to do her usual school-morning routine. She grabbed a yellow Matisyuha tank, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and her black vans, and hit the shower. After about the thirty minutes Sam was finished with her shower, dried off and put her clothes on. She put her hair long brown hair in a low pony tail, the tips of her bangs dyed red, bringing out her natural highlights. After that makeup, and jewelry followed. Gages, piercings, and tattoos. Yep, she looked like a rebel.

Finishing the bullshit of getting ready for the day, the real fun could begin. Sam went back to her room and bent over and reached up and under her bed. She pulled out a small black box and plopped down on her bed. In the box was all sorts of stoner goodies. Blunt wraps, joint papers, a grinder, a one hitter, a beautiful colorful glass bowl, and most importantly the decent size baggy of weed. Oh what a beautiful, great smelling sight of chronic in the morning. Wake and bake was the only thing to look forward in the morning with school starting. At least it was senior year, and in honor of that achievement, Sam rolled herself a blunt. Finishing that she got up and walked out of her room to the kitchen, grabbed herself a granola bar, and headed out the apartment door. Surprisingly enough, her dad hadn't woken up from all the noise she had made this morning. It was a rather pleasant thing, in and out with no one to talk to. Looking the door behind her, Sam made her way down the stairs, out of the apartment complex and to the parking lot.

Once outside Sam was quick to light up the blunt without thinking twice. It wasn't a much of a nice neighboorhood, no need to worry about pigs being around. She hopped into her "bruno", a yellow 1972 Buick Skylark, and drove off, music blaring, out of her shitty neighborhood off to even a shittier school. Taking a drag of the blunt, sweet bliss filled her lungs. Exhale. A few inhales later, and Sam was on cloud nine. By the time she got to school, the blunt was gone, and she was pretty stoned. She parked and got out, and made her way towards the school. It was nice it was finally her last year at this hell hole.

Floating down the halls, still high as a kite, a few people come up and talked, or said hello to her. She may not have been popular, but she was well know, for possible good, and bad reason. It was nice seeing old faces, some of who she had done "business" with over the summer. Her first class was advanced art, which pretty great. It was basically coloring class for stoners, though Sam had some amazing artist talent. Art and music is where Sam really succeeds. She never was much for trying in school though her grades are still pretty amazing for never studying and not doing homework.

With the sound of the bell, Sam went to class and sat down in one of the tables at the back, and put her head down uninterested in the same rules of every class room and expectations which she was probably not going to meet. " Is it june yet?" She mummbled into the table. Picking up head up, Sam looked down to her lap, and pulled out her phone glances at her text messages. Now who could she text?

× × × - - - - - -━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

occ: well crap o___o idk what to do, nobody is in my class ]: haha no way she's take physics unless it was mandatory xD

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~♪Shelby Mae♪~

Always tormenting,
Always there...

Mae carefully wrote down the notes that were given, every now and again brushing her hair behind her ear. She paused feeling a slight tape on her back ad someone clear their throat. A guy with short black cropped hair smirked at her and leaned in, whispering something to Mae. Her face grew dark as she turned and continued to take notes in he elegant handwriting.

The guy behind her slipped a note on her desk with another clear of his throat. Without reading it Mae crumble it up and tossed it back his way. She could tell he was getting irritated by the small grunt he let out. This time he slid an unfolded piece of paper her way. It was the old fashion check yes or no question for a date. With a sigh she circled no the wrote.

Please leave me be. I am not interested in your little love notes, so please stop.

She crumbled it up then threw it back, furiously catching up with her notes and ignoring the rest of the notes he passed her way furiously.

Rage, and lies.

Golden Regular

8,400 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
                          User Image

"No problem." France smiled again, his dimples protruding. The girl was nice and friendly, though he felt that she was shy. France was too, but how are you gonna make friends if you keep being shy?

As the bell rang, France sat down and waited to be the last student to get out of the room, and while he waited, he scanned the people that went in front of him. He then spotted a handsome blond, a jock, to be precise. He looked like he could be someone who would totally fulfill France's needs. "Oh well." France just shrugged, and ignored the feeling of infatuation towards the hot guy.

France then got out of his desk, bade farewell to his teacher, and went out of the room. He checked his schedule for where his next class was, but then he remembered someone wanted to meet him at Room 142. "It could be the hot guy for all I know." He spoke to himself, overlooking the possible dangers and consequences of what might happen.

He walked and took quick glimpses of the rooms, then, a few more seconds, he found the room. He was about to knock on the door when he realized it could be some kind of trap, and he knows very well he could not defend himself against bigger people than him. He was persistent, nonetheless. "Welp, here goes nothing." He thought as he moved closer to the door. France knocked three times, turned the doorknob, and entered the room. It was quiet, dimly lit, and there was the girl who had a laptop on her desk back in Homeroom.

France looked around before he decided to talk. "Hey, uhh, were you the one who rolled the crumpled paper towards me? If not, I-I'm sorry if I read it. I-I-I just t-though it w-w-was for me." He stuttered, nervous and shy. This would totally add in his list of embarrassing moments in high school. This could be, uh, well, the 198th time.

Quote:
                                        ooc: outfit is in the gif
                                        short a** post Dx

User Image
                                        {}
                                        ιnnocence ιs ρurιty.
                                        ρurιty ιs ɢooםness.
                                        ɢooםness is яαrιty.
                                        яαrιty is ℓongevιty.
                                        ℓongevιty is ιnnocence.

{}

Quick Reply