Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Blood Johnson

Blood looked at the girl then paused, her sire, who he? Was there a chance that Blood had met him before? "What is your sire's name? Do you know his age?" Alot of questions were going through his mind but it would take to long to ask them all.

Blood looked around as the girl said that her sire may be able to help them but it may cause money. They had money, but did he was Ella's memmory to be erased if she ever found out about vampires? Would it hurt her to get her memories erased or would it be painless? How much would she forget, or what if she didn't want to forget. All of this raced through Blood's mind trying to decied what he could do and what would be best for his sister.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

I've protected for over half of her life,
I've kept the secret for over half of mine
And many have died at my hands...
But I've kept quiet in order to make the father of time die from my hands.

(( Sorry its so short ))

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Life is depressing for me.
Besides. . .

Tobi's smile was a real one this time, to even hear that made him quite happy. He wondered, though, what she would be able to do, if she wanted to stay human, and be with him forever. "You would make me the happiest person in eternity." He spoke softly to her, almost barely audible. His chest still bare even with his shirt on, he didn't feel up to tying the strings back together to close his shirt, plus he liked how the air touched his skin. Especially in sunlight the way it warmed his bare chest. Wonderful.

He turned to the pink haired girl and nodded. "Oh of course. Pick a chair. I am Tobi.... He paused a moment trying to remember his last name. "Tobi Locke. And this lovely young lady here is Ella. Who might you be?" He said putting the emphasis on the word young. He smiled at Ella.

Whats the point of trying to fit in?
When I am the walking freaking dead?

[X] Sorry band practice ran late today! Had to learn several new sets because I'm too short to get to my original ones... [x]
User Image User Image
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella smiles when she sees Tobi happy, this must be the first time he truely smiled. She listens carefully to his words which she could hardly hear. These words made her more cheerful then she had been in along time. She looks over to the girl with pink hair with a bright smile still on her face. She listens to Tobi as he introduces himself then introduces her. "It is nice to meet you." She waited to know the girl's name. She wanted to know if her hair was naturally that color or if she had it dyed that way.

User Image

I saw their blood splatter as most of her's landed on my face,
I couldn't do anything but watch as the servants tried to save me
And all perished infront of my eyes...
But it will never let that happen again.

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

C h a r l o t t e

'The Wish Maker And Miracle Creator'

"Thankyou." She thanked both of them,then put her tray down on the table and sat in the empty seat. She looked at them both and tried to smile. Even if she felt shy,she kne that she had to open up to people sooner or later. "I am Charlotte,or atleast that is what I named myself," The girl replied to them,then continued. "Strangely enough,I forgot my real name. So,I just named myself after my favorite kind of cake,Charlotte." Charlotte said with a light giggle,then grabbed her plastic spoon and started eating the pudding she got from the lunch line.

Current Form: Human O.O.C: N/A Currently With: Ella and Tobi
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella paused, "Do people often forget their name after being alive for more then a hundred years?" She questioned Charlotte, and if they often do then is Tobi's real name even Tobi? How many other people will she meet like Tobi and Charlotte who have been around for much longer then she has. She looks at Charlotte with a somewhat puzzled look on her face unsure of what to say.

User Image

Toriumi's Princess

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lilithia Isaiah Satan | Ritsu Orihara
xxxxxI'm gonna show you my true colours
Don't blink now, or you'll miss it all.

She scratches her the side of her face, chuckling a bit along with it. Peering over at Emily, her chuckling escalated into a small giggle, the expression on her face no longer looking so glum. However, given the circumstances, she knew that things would be different if things took a different turn. She dismissed it all, though, given the things Emily had said, and went along with it. If it didn't bother her, there's no reason to feel bad about it, right? Plus, the other girls really hadn't said anything, so she could take it as silent agreement? Maybe? She's sure that being someone of a different race is hard to take care of, for sure. Plus, she's hardly taking her own racial status any different. Despite that, she maintained happy and gleeful, much to her father's dismay.

She took note of the outstretched hand with the doughnuts in a box, and her eyes zeroed in on the round-shaped snack. As far as she remembered, these were sweet and chewy. Her smile widens as she thanked Emily before taking one. "Oh! Thank you so much~!" The snack is indeed chewy and sweet, currying to her little sweet tooth she had developed over the years. Plus, sugar is much needed. "This is delicious~" Well, it's definitely a start to a beautiful relationship, that's for sure.

Layout by spilling typos

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

C h a r l o t t e

'The Wish Maker And Miracle Creator'

Charlotte kept her eyes down at the table,feeling a little ashamed. She didn't want to lie to her,but she still had to protect her identity. She still had that dreaded fear of being forced to make wishes for people. "Um.." She said,a little unsure what to say as a reply to her questioned. She then decided to just be honest and straightfoward. "You see,I have a terrible memory. Infact,I'm not even sure how old I am..so I don't really know if I'm one-hundred years or less. I was just placed in this highschool because people thin I look around sixteen." Charlotte replied to her. Now the only fear she had now was if Ella asked for her race next.

Current Form: Human O.O.C: N/A Currently With: Ella and Tobi.

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

Tobi smiles at Ella's question about memory. He couldn't even remember his own last name for a second there."Its kind of easy after so many hundreds of years to forget your own name. The only way I remember mine is because its a part of my mothers name maiden name Tobi, and and my fathers last name Locke. Though changing names so often does cause you to end up feeling both empty, and you forget things...." Tobi trailed off. He thought about she couldn't remember a single thing, nor how old she was. "You know... You could figure out someones age through testing their blood in a lab now-a-days, that is if you ever wanted to find out. I think it would be much more fun to not remember how old oneself was." He said in a delighted manner, though he didn't really know what else to say.

Tobi looked at Ella, studying her brilliant features, from the smoothness and shine her hair gave off, to how her nose fit her face perfectly, almost reminding him of a cute mouse. how delicate her hands looked, and soft her skin looked. He looked at her eyes their blue bright in comparison to the rosiness of her cheeks. He just wanted to take her hand at this point. Wanted to pull her close to him, and hold her in his arms as they sat there.

User Image User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Rose

Elizabeth walked on to the school grounds looking around, she looked back into her car. There were three bodies almost dead drained of almost all of their blood. She smiles, today was going to be a great day. It was strange, she had just eaten and yet she was still hungry. She walks to the cafeteria then notices a girl with pink hair and by her a boy and a little blonde.

Elizabeth smiles when she realizes the little blonde was a human. "She looks amazingly delicious." Elizabeth whispers then walks over to the group of people. "Hello, my name is Elizabeth. Who might all of you be?" The boy next to both of the girls was a vampire and the girl with pink hair, what species was she? It was unknown even to Elizabeth.

Ella Rose Justice

Ella listens to Tobi's explaination of how you might forget your name after a few hundred years, it seemed so easy the way that he put it. She smiles, so Tobi was his real name and it wasn't a fake name? She looks at Tobi with a smile on her face then turns her head to Charlotte. "Do you want to know how old you are?" It was a question she kinda wanted to know, would you want to know your age after how many years of not knowing?

Ella looks over at Tobi, he no longer seemed as lonely as he did when she first met him just a few hours ago. It made her really happy because he also did not seem as sad. She paused while looking at him, he seemed so pale from where she was. His dark hair and pale skin only made the color of his eyes more bright. She loved that about him, even though he was the first vampire that she had met she believed that he stood out in this way more then the other vampires that she would meet.

Ella notices a woman with long brown hair walking over to them. The woman stopped right infront of her and asked all of their names after introducing herself. Ella looked into her eyes while thinking "Elizabeth." Elizabeth's thoughts poured into Ella's mind and they frightened her. She pretended like nothing had happened and faked a smile, "My name is Ella..."

Ella looked over at Tobi and somewhat smiled, "This is Tobi." Then she looked at Charlotte, "And this is Charlotte." Once she was done introducing everyone Ella's mind went back to what she had listened to from Elizabeth's mind. "That little blonde looks delicious."

User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

Tobi shot a look at Elizabeth that said "If you even lay a finger on her you will regret it." He put his hand over Ella's and his bright green eyes showing a happiness that even his sister hadn't seen since they were children back in london. He wondered what she would do to be with him as long as eternity was. He smiled at Ella, then toward Charlotte who still seemed as if she was too shy around people to be comfortable. Her emotions seemed as if she were afraid of something, Elizabeth seemed like a voracious eater. And that could prove a bit of a problem. If she wanted to function in society she would need to control her appetite.

"Whats wrong Ella?" Tobi asked she seemed a bit worried now when the other vampire appeared. And he didn't want her to have to worry about anything. Ever.

User Image User Image
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella pauses stairing into Elizabeth's eyes for a couple minutes then feels someone's hand on hers. She looks down then fallows the arm to see that it was Tobi's hand and his eyes lighted up to a bright green color. She smiles and her cheeks turn a slight brighter pink then they were already, she looks at Charlotte trying to calm her self down. Then she hears Tobi ask what was wrong, and didn't want to say "Oh I read Elizabeth's mind and she wants to eat me." Instead she simply shakes her head then says, "Nothing is wrong."

Ella looks at Elizabeth and the extra chair at the table. "Would you like to join us?" She didn't know what she was doing inviting Elizabeth to eat with them... She was afraid of Elizabeth but she didn't want to be rude and exclude her from everyone else either.

User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Besides. . .

Tobi laces his fingers between hers and gives her hand a tight reassuring squeeze. He looked at her, and though he knew she wasn't honest about that he let it go and looked toward Charlotte who was rather quiet now, but did not bother to speak in case of the possibility of her having an anxiety attack. She seemed almost too shy in the first place, though he had to admit, it must have been hard to come up to a random table and as to join strangers. He picked up his glass and took a sip of the blood then ate a bite of cheesecake. He had to admit it did taste very good, and he could see why she always chose it.

[X] last post for the night! nighty night sweet horrid dreams! [x]

User Image User Image
User Image

Elizabeth Rose

Elizabeth looks at the boy that the little blonde called Tobi who was shooting her a glare. She smiles, it was happening again; people were seeming as if they hated her as she shot fear into their "precious" person. She looks at the boy and gives him the sort of look like "I'll do whatever I want" then rolled her eyes. Elizabeth pauses when Ella asks if she would like to join them. "Umm.. Sure I guess."

She was alittle shocked when Ella asked her that. Usually the girl would be screaming telling her to go away and almost in tears by now. She looks at the little blonde once more rembering what she said her name was. ""Ella? Did you say your name was Ella?"
"
After all these years she had finally found the little girl named Ella the man was looking for.

Ella Rose Justice

Ella looks at Elizabeth as she agrees to sit down. In all honesty Ella had hoped she would've turned her nose and walked away saying no with an attitude. Ella felt Tobi lace his fingers between her and a tight squeeze that somehow made her feel alittle safer. She lightly held onto his hand with her's. She looks at Elizabeth when she asks if she said her name was Ella.

Ella nodds her head then looks around. "My name is Ella, is there something wrong with that?" She asked somewhat confused and unassure of what to say now.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff