7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lilithia Isaiah Satan | Ritsu Orihara
xxxxxI'm gonna show you my true colours
Don't blink now, or you'll miss it all.

Ritsu made a face, looking more disturbed and heavily worried about the well-being of the Emily. It's odd for a vampire to be ill, isn't it? It definitely wasn't her area of expertise, and therefore, as a fact, she couldn't really take her own word for it when she didn't think that vampire indeed could become sick. It's a strange combination, for sure, but the possibilities were never erased. As Emily shifted over, Ritsu took this as a gesture for her to sit down, she immediately hopped on the seat, looking eagerly at the woman beside her. It's definitely curious, her state of being.

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that...is there anything I can do to help? How did you get sick in the first place?" Given that her nature is very benevolent, she hops at every chance she can to help, whether she's able to aid in any way or not. If not, she could always lend a listening ear, and that sometimes helped even more so than actual physical help. ""Ah, I hope you don't mind me asking--if you don't want to tell me, it's totally fine! Sometimes, things like this aren't always the easiest things to talk about, considering its impact on people, I think." She waves her hand in response, in front of her, and made an apologetic face.

Layout by spilling typos

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

C h a r l o t t e

'The Wish Maker And Miracle Creator'

"Ah,really? Well I came here because.." Charlotte just stayed silent after the "because". In all honesty,she had no idea why she came to this particular school. She thought for a moment,then giggled. "I came here because I found this place interesting. I mean,it's nice to see every race be together." She replied to him,which was mostly true. Charlotte did pick the school because it seemed interesting compared to other schools,but until she came here,she realized how many races there were. It was still very interesting,so that is why she included it in her answer.

Charlotte tilted her head when he commented about how Tobi seemed to talk about blood so much. She looked at Iregi with a puzzled look on her face.
"But..isn't that normal for vampires?" The pink-haired girl asked him. She did not know too much about vampires,the same with humans,but she did know they liked blood. Especially drinking it.

Current Form: O.O.C: N/A Currently With: N/A

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
[x] Sorry I won't be able to post to day, there is a football game and I've got marching practice after school, so I won't be able to get on unless I use my phone. But even then I won't get any of the formatting and it will be very very short posts. I'll try to post tomorrow before I leave for out competition smile [X]

Toriumi's Princess

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Luciferus Isaiah Satan | Iregi Orihara

User Image

You'll have to realize my potential, I'm not your average child.
Run faster, because I'll soon catch up, ready to pinpoint that one side of you.
If you don't deny it, I won't either.
I'll be the one you see first thing when you open your eyes.
I'll be the one who shelters you, keeps you safe.
And I'll be one to break you.

••••••••••

The grin on his face vanished, along with any signs of humourous intent on his face. Really, he didn't anticipate to hear someone speak so fondly about other races, and for one, it was irking him. Not that he didn't understand where the pink-haired girl was coming from, it just made his skin crawl when considering other races to be some sort of 'nice' feeling, if you will. And personally, he didn't find other races to be interesting, nor nice, or any sort of synonym for the word itself. Being the proud son of the king of the underworld was much of an understatement, and besides, his whole life living in constant turmoil (at least to his understanding, since races of all sorts, not just his own extended family) knowing that everyone's out to get his spot. Not meant to be a sob story, but it left him feeling bitter about creatures in general. Although he had to restrain himself from thinking any more in that train of thought because when it all comes down, it's the girl's own perspective of things, and he didn't even give a damn as to what she thought. In the end, everyone's the same--it's been proving to him since day one, what could possibly persuade him otherwise?. "Oh? You're a bright one, aren't you." And the tone is definitely not in amusement, but who could tell? Certainly, he's not speaking to show--and probably never will. His sarcastic nature definitely won't show the thick underlying meaning behind his tone.

Although it's kind of funny the way she took his words as some sort of inquiry. It's plainly obvious that vampires love talking about blood, and even when he had met kinds who don't, there's always clear-cut contradictions within his own statement--vampires talk heavy about blood, and yet, they don't always talk about it as though it's the only thing on their minds."That was a rhetorical statement, Pinky." And whether or not he decidedly got the girl's name right or wrong, he really couldn't care less. He gave her a label, a very obvious one, and he stuck with it. It's easier on him, that's for sure. "Not all vampires talk heavy about what they eat, Pinky. There are some who rarely even touch the subject." He wasn't sure why he was amusing her with the trivial information, but it was irksome either way. The girl's naive, much too naive.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Because I'm your ultimate creator, protector, and destroyer.

••••••••••Sitting next to the quartet, Ella, Elizabeth, Tobi and Charlotte••••••••••
••••••••••Layout by Spilling Typos••••••••••

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Life is depressing for me.
Besides. . .

Tobi took Ella's hand and kindly gave it a light squeeze, he knew she felt something, but wasn't sure why. he looked at Elizabeth who has ceased her talking, and Charlotte who has began a conversation with a man who was speaking to him. "I am only talking about a diseases blood can give a human if they drink too much blood. He said looking at the man called Iregi. He wondered what went through the gorgeous mans mind.

Whats the point of trying to fit in?
When I am the walking freaking dead?

[X] Hi everybody! [x]

User Image User Image

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═.♥.══════╗
Emily Moon
╚══════.♥.═╝

All I Can Do Is Run

Emily thought for a moment on how to phrase that. "Well... To state it as simply as I could, my family was in hiding when i was younger, about eleven or so. And I had been kidnapped by some demons who were looking for my mother and father, for weeks they tortured me by feeding me a drug, they fed me so much my hallucinations were practically real, but by the time my parents gave in and came out of hiding to get me, i was already addicted to the drug. I go through sever withdrawals and it kills me within hours if I don't take it on time.

But when I was already addicted it caused my body extreme pain, causing me to be unable to move. As a human i spent the years, between 12 and 19 in bed unable to move due to pain. My hair grew out very long, I no longer had visitors, even my mother and father wouldn't come and see me. To them i was 'a pitiful disgrace and a mistake to have.' They sent in a vampire to kill me, but the vampire thought I was something to keep alive, because I was strong, and willful. He told them I was dead already from neglect and took me away, saying he will dispose of the body. The first five years I didn't need the drug any longer, but after that i needed it. I spent the rest of my families life watching them grow up, grow old, and die.

But that was two hundred or so years ago. It doesn't matter now. I just need to find a cure, or find a better drug to help me. "
Emily said simply. She did not care who knew her story. Nor did she care what they thought of her. Most people thought she was simply human and thought she was making a joke out of them by telling them such a story. They usually just thought she was insane and left her alone. Though she preferred it that way.

I Can't Escape My Fate

[X] Dress Parasol

Marching competition tonight! Down in Phoenix so I wont be on until tomorrow biggrin Sorry guys!![x]

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

C h a r l o t t e

'The Wish Maker And Miracle Creator'

The pink-haired girl smiled. "Ofcourse I'm bright!" Charlotte giggled,unaware that he meant to be sarcastic.

Charlotte sighed at the reply that he had made. It was just a little tease? She certainly didn't know. That was probably because she took things seriously.
"Well,excuse me if I didn't know that,Mr. know it all" She said back to him,over emphasizing the "know it all".

Charlotte looked at Ella.
"I think everyone's done eating,so would you want to go to the garden? You did mention it earlier." She asked the blonde girl with a smile.

Current Form: Human O.O.C: Writers block.. Currently With: Ella,Tobi,Elizabeth and Iregi

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Nero Yuri

I Sliver Like A Viper,
And Get You By The Neck....

Nero walked through the gates of the academy. His head was down and his coat flowed behind him. Upon his head was a top-hat, which coupled with the collar on his coat, almost completely covered his face. Only his blood red eyes showed. He walked with purpose, to show the other students that he was not to be messed with. The only possesions he seemed to have was a sword that was attached to his back.

He approached the big wooden doors of the building and paused, gazing up at the arcitecture he smirked, 'I wonder what this school will bring.' He thought to himself as he carried on into the reception area. After taking a look at the people gathered, he shrugged and sat on a window ledge. Looking around, he watched the other students pass by, chatting and making friends.

....Love Bites And So Do I

((Ooh.Orange.Cake: ))
User Image

Ella Rose Justice

Ella looks at Tobi as he takes her hand and lightly squeezes it. She lightly smiles then looks to Charlotte who was having a conversation with Iregi. She smiles brightly when Charlotte offers to go to the garden now. She looks at Tobi then at Iregi and says, "Would you like to come with?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

I saw their blood splatter as most of her's landed on my face,
I couldn't do anything but watch as the servants tried to save me
And all perished infront of my eyes...
But it will never let that happen again.
User Image

Elizabeth Rose

Elizabeth looks around then smiles. She notices a new cute boy sitting at the table. She sighes, now they were talking about blood. It was getting somewhat boring, she gets up then walks behind Ella. She moves a strange of Ella's hair away from her neck then makes a small cut on her neck. It wasn't to deep but it was enough to make Ella bleed for a few minutes.

Elizabeth lets a drop of blood land on her fingertips then smiles. She puts her finger to taste Ella's blood, "Ella's blood taste like heaven."
she whisperes then walks away. She walks until she sees a boy with black hair and red eyes then smiles. "Hello."

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Nero Yuri

My Lips So Pale And Vicious,
You're Foaming At The Mouth....

Nero continued to stare out the window, one of his legs hung down and swayed slowly as he thought to himself, 'Hmm, so many students, I wonder how long it will take until I'm noticed...' Just as his thought ended, a small voice caught his attention. He turned his head to see a girl with long brown hair smiling at him. Smiling back he stood up, placing his hands in his pockets, "Hi..." He simply said back, his voice was deep, dark and sensual. His eyes scanned over the girl and his nose wrinkled slightly, "You stink of blood..." He said kind-of harshly.

....You Suffered In The Darkness,
I'll Suck The Pain Right Out.

User Image

Elizabeth Rose

Elizabeth looks at the boy, then pauses. "Whose blood is he smelling on me?" she wondered. If it was the three people she had on the way here or was it Ella's. Ella's blood smelt amazing if you were a vampire. Elizabeth tries to look surprized then says, "Sorry, I just ate..."

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Nero Yuri

It Checks You In And Kicks You Down,
And Chews You Up And Spits You Out....

Nero's face was emotionless. Taking a few steps forward, he stopped by the girls side and bent down to her level. "You are greedy." He whispered in her ear, refering to all the blood smells, including Ella's. A slight smirk formed on his lips as he stood up, 'Already a toy to play with,' he thought to himself. Then, he took another step forward so that he was just behind the girl, "What is your name, girl?" He demanded, his voice deep and dark. As he spoke, he turned his head slightly so that he was looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

...It Messes With Your Sanity By Twisting All Your Thoughts Around.

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
TobiLocke
╚══════════════╝

Life is depressing for me.
Besides. . .

He looked at Ella and nodded, "sure I'll join you guys. Sounds fun." He said giving a half smile, he suddenly felt fatigued, perhaps it was for walking so much in the morning, and all the blood. He looked between each of them and stood up, it took him a minute but he then realized that Elizabeth had left. Good... He thought to himself, now he could not have to worry about Elizabeth harming her at the moment. Especially since he was feeling sluggish. And that would just be bad for everyone if he couldn't help them. He thought back of the time when he was like Elizabeth, eating everyone or everything, tasting just about anyone who smelled good, his lips parted and he licked them at that memory. Perhaps he should just think about other things, that he liked more than blood and tasting people. He shook his head at his mind and looked at the other three, he was the only one standing there.

Whats the point of trying to fit in?
When I am the walking freaking dead?

[X] Hi everybody! [x]

User Image User Image

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

“How old is he?” she asked. “He’s uh… thirtyish. That’s supposed to be pretty young for his kind, but he knows more than his age suggests.” She continued to drag the older gentleman through the school grounds and into the building. It was quite the spectacle to observe a woman dragging a man much taller around like a doll. Joanna herself thought it a bit amusing, allowing more giggles out. “hmhm, sorry, I get a bit funny in new places. C’mon, you’ll like him.” She continued to drag Blood through the dorm hallways until they came upon her room. She unlocked the door and sat the gentleman on the far bed; after all, it took a bit of time to get Charles awake. He was sort of lazy. Joanna shut the blinds so no sunlight would touch her Sire, and walked to stand before the coffin.

Prying the piece of wood open was difficult, even for her; it was meant to keep lesser beings from getting any ideas of killing him in his sleep, he was a little paranoid too. The lid eventually opened with an odd “pop” sound and within stood a creature Joanna had grown to care for as a friend. The person, or rather the “body” had a pale shade of green for its skin, which was nearly covered in various sized puss dripping boils and scars. It had long, crooked jaws instead of teeth that jutted out of its open lips a good inch long. The lanky creature opened its eyes a crack, exposing its vomit green eyes that stared blearily at the Ghoul before them. It let a quiet groan out, as well as an incomprehensible mumble as it rubbed its eyes. After a minute of grumbling, the creature leaned out of the coffin to rest its forehead on Joanna’s shoulder, eyes shut. “Anna,” it said in a horse, torn voice. “Anna… ‘m thirsty. Blood, now.” It leaned in closer, allowing its closed jaws to press at her neck, ready to feed.

Joanna was, surprisingly, calm as her Sire requested a drink, and merely replied to his thirst with a smile. “Sorry, Charles,” she said amusedly. “But we have a guest.”

Charles remained still for a moment as he tried to understand what his Ghoul was saying. He wasn’t exactly a morning person, er, creature. “Who is it?” he asked groggily.

“His name is… uh… I don’t really know his name, but he’s a nice Vampire and-”

At the word, “Vampire,” Charles’ eyes snapped open wide and he leapt from the coffin to stand between Joanna and the Vampire, his eyes turning black and his claws at the ready to strike. “You let a Vampire in here?!” he shouted, eyes remaining fixed on the intruder, lips curled in a snarl. “What clan are you from!? For what purpose do you intruded on my place of slumber?!”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff