Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

User Imageso let me thank you for time and try to not waste any more of mine.
                                            (get out of here fast.)

東野 美沙夜xxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT O H N O M I S A Y A
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA. I. RHO

I H A T E T O B R E A K I T T O Y O U B A B E
                                                          B U T I ' M N O T D R O W N I N G

xxxxx there's no one here to save

W H O C A R E S I F Y O U D I S A G R E E

Y o u a r e n o t m e
                                                              Who made you ─── « K i n g o f A n y t h i n g »
                                                              So you dare tell me who to be

W H O D I E D A N D M A D E Y O U
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ KING OF ANYTHING

Considering his persistence, Misaya was not all that surprised that Eli had once again clung to her. This time, he brought along that pink-haired girl they encountered upon exiting the Student Council Room just before. He claimed that they were not "following" her, simply "walking" with her. Misaya rolled her eyes, ignoring Eli; to be completely honest, he was right. She couldn't tell him to leave, seeing as the hallways were not owned by her… It was aggravating, so she simply kept quiet instead of making a fool of herself. Eli's problems didn't end with just Misaya, though, because it seemed "Lei" was upset about Eli's name for her. I guess I'm not the only disagreeable one. As she kept walking, it suddenly hit her… Eli was an anagram for Lei… Barring the fact that she was a little surprised she even knew the term anagram, it was a little random piece of information that Misaya had realized.

She looked back at the two; Leia was staying a little further away from Eli and Misaya. "Your gay rays must be too strong, Eli," Misaya said, about the fact that Leia was walking a couple of steps behind them, "Poor little homo man. No one loves you. Also, don't call me Misa-Misa." She shrugged, then deciding to walk a couple of steps ahead of Eli. If luck had it, he would choose to comfort the new and lost student, thus giving Misaya the chance to walk all the way ahead, take a turn, and hide… hide somewhere. She really didn't know if she could hide from the blond, but it was worth a shot. If he still found her, she would be royally creeped out.

Maybe I should act super cute. And happy that I'm being harassed. I think they called it reverse psychology… Misaya scowled. She had an itching feeling that still wouldn't work. He was like a pest! A sparkling, gay diva pest that latched on and wouldn't go away. He could latch on to whoever he damn wanted, just not Misaya. She could easily get violent, but after her humiliating defeat, she really didn't think it would work. He was annoying, but Misaya knew he was no weakling. Besides, it wasn't that Misaya hated him, she just didn't want him around. With all good intentions in mind, Misaya found it a little hard to completely hate Eli. As she continued walking, she looked back at the pair. "Look behind you, Eli. The doll has thawed out of its ice and it's following you." And in that moment, she began running down the hall.

♬ king of anything (by sara bareilles)

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

elieliCONTA. GIOUS like the rhythm
elielielCON ;; OFARECORDTHROUGHMYMIND ««
━━ with.OUT ela voice toeliCALL. ( my own )
helios is a pretty cool musel e f t t o w a l k t h e s e s t r e e t s a l o n e

Defensive, much? Nah...she was probably just taken aback by his gregarious nature. She'd get used to it. "Nope, but I'm certainly going to try~" Eli responded to her remark that he didn't even know her. He nodded as she stated she had business to take care of, but it was all settled now. He nodded again as she stated that she was from Australia. Ahhh, so that's where her accent was from. "I'm half-American...or quarter. Not sure the percentage, actually," He rubbed his head, laughing. It would explain his excellent English -- it sounded like he was from the New England area, if one really could dissect his accent.

Oh, but now he had to deal with two angry pink-haired girls. How could they be so angry when they both had cute pink hair?! Eli didn't understand it. Angry people shouldn't have pink hair. Pink was a nice, cute, snuggly color...at least, in his completely masculine opinion. "But Lei's so cute!" He exclaimed, sighing as Misa-Misa said she didn't want to be called as such either. He was going to get gray hairs from the two of them, seriously! "But...I love nicknames!" Clearly, Eli. "You guys'll get used to 'em~" Besides, Yukina hated Yu-Yu at first, but she eventually got used to it! ...Actually, Eli was pretty damn sure she still hated it.

His face fell for only a beat when he heard Misaya's harsh words. Wow. That wasn't...that wasn't very nice! But, as his mom always said, you had to beat back harshness with kindness. ...Except, Eli's kindness was more like a hyperactive drug addict who had just mixed coke with red bull. Was he mad at her comments? Not mad, but more so surprised. It took a lot to get Helios truly angry -- and an angry Helios was not anyone people wanted to deal with. "I'm not gay!! And even if I was gay, girls love having gay friends! And...And my mom loves me! So that's...one person!" He took in a deep breath and then crossed his arms, "And I think you're forgetting, Misa-Misa, that this poor little homo man who no one loves kicked your butt earlier."

Just when he thought he had his moment of awesome, Misaya just had to mention the doll again...he jumped, plastering himself against the wall as he looked frantically for the doll. All he saw was Leia, looking unamused -- oh wait, she always looked like that from what he'd seen. Unfortunately, this one moment he was petrified was the moment his clever twin used to get away from him. When he saw her dashing off, he knew he'd been tricked. He huffed, placing his hand on his hat as he looked on after her with a look of disappointment. He'd let her go for now, since they had already arrived at the elevator. "MISA-MISA!" He called after her, "I'll catch up with you later! I still have questions for you~!"

He turned to the elevator and stepped inside it when it opened up. He gestured for Lei to step inside too, and when she did, he pressed the button for the third floor. "Just for your information, disregard the following rumors about me," He listed them off with his fingers, "I'm gay, I'm gay with Shinji, I'm a manwhore, and that I'm manwhore that has a foursome with the Guardians." Somehow, he had the suspicion that his attempt to clear his name wasn't exactly convincing...the elevator ding'd, and Eli stepped out and walked out the hallway to the left, arriving at her room...330, she had said, right? "Well...here's your room!" Now, he wondered if he had enough time to catch up to Misa-Misa....

HELIOS elielielielieli
                                            here are some facts about helios, because i have lots of space to fill and I want to do it this way deal. he's greek. yup. first language. originally played him when he was a myth shifter, but i wanted his power to be life manipulation. so. it is. sound godmodding? no. he has so many limitations it'd make a baby cry. and that's helios.EMPHASIZE THE CONDITION OF A DEAD LINE SO LET THE RECORD PLAY ON AND ON AND ON
                                            here are some facts about helios, because i have lots of space to fill and I want to do it this way deal. he's greek. yup. first language. originally played him when he was a myth shifter, but i wanted his power to be life manipulation. so. it is. sound godmodding? no. he has so many limitations it'd make a baby cry. and that's helios.EMPHASIZE THE CONDITION OF A DEAD LINE SO LET THE RECORD PLAY ON AND ON AND ON

Revered Prophet

xxxUser Image
                                          XXXXXPLEASE DON'T LEAVE I WAS ON MY WAY HOME TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU LEFT SAVE THIS SINKING HEART FROM ITS RESTRAINING CHEST

XXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________

]MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE, LET DARKNESS FADE TO LIGHT. SHOW ME THERE'S STILL HOPE, SHOW ME IT'S NOT OVER.
                                                BATTLES WE CAN WIN, OUR STRUGGLE LIES WITHIN. WILL WE LIVE TO GREET THE DAWN?
                                                LOVE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU, HATE WILL NOT HEAL YOU. PROMISE ME ONE DAY THAT PEACE SHALL REIGN.
                                                MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE, LET DARKNESS FADE TO LIGHT. SHOW ME THERE'S STILL HOPE, SHOW ME IT'S NOT OVER.
                                                LOVE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU, HATE WILL NOT HEAL YOU. PROMISE ME ONE DAY THAT PEACE SHALL REIGN.
                                                MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE, LET DARKNESS FADE TO LIGHT. SHOW ME THERE'S STILL HOPE, SHOW ME IT'S NOT OVER.

EMBER LYN VALKYRIE ⊱⊱ POTIONS, RELICS, ALCHEMY TEACHER & 'CERBERUS'

XXXXXXXXX LOCATION Forest Entrance xxWITH Valkyri, Lyn xx THOUGHTS ...

X____________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPON SIMPLE INSPECTION OF WATCHING the students in the courtyard play, Ember admired them from afar. The snow that blanketed the ground, the trees covered with a white powder, everything - even some of the buildings - still had a fine white planted on them. Pulling her light blonde hair over her shoulder, she glanced at the students and wondered if any of them wondered if one of those snowballs would have came flying out at her.

About a month of hard work, and a vacation was what she needed. Thank goodness after the ball and finals were over this week, there would be some...good time to herself. What was she going to do at that time alone? It's not like she could spend it with any of the male staff. Why would she bother with the male staff anyway? Taking a deep breather, just the thought of it made her shudder - she wanted a drink already. Why did she need a drink in her system? Was she turning into her father? God, she hoped not.

Placing her hand on her temples, she finally realized the white snowballs had ceased. Wondering what happened, she had a minor flashback of a month ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animals paraded around and while she was... unconscious?

Okay, so...she's...not going to wake up any time soon. What should we do? That one teacher didn't really help us out, and it seems like the school drove him crazy already. Did you see him stampede right on out of the academy? I mean...poor guy... even if he did deserve it.

Oh, please, Ember should have let me come out and take him on. I bet I could have beaten him with my hands tied behind my back. I mean look at us! We're nothing but pawns stuck in this little body of Ember's forever to be forgotten. She doesn't even use her powers. The only time she weakens her defense is when she drunk like this, and we're here twiddling our thumbs waiting to get out. If we put our strengths together, I bet --

A screaming monkey. The two invisible beings hovered over Ember's sleeping body that rested on the cold hallway floor.

A stamped of raging animals followed the monkey that came towards Ember's body. The two floated into the air as all the animals crossed across the hallway and stomped over the teacher. Good thing she was sleeping. Or possibly now dead. It didn't take too long until the crowd of animals broke apart. Some even stayed behind to see what was going on.

Was that a complaining penguin? Damn, they wished they had seen what happened earlier. Is it possible that they were going to fight? Declaring the monkey-boy to stop, the penguin and made a bold move, stealing a porcupine.

Finally, the monkey dragged the trophy wherever it was heading. Kidnappings?

Damn, that looks like so much fun. Why couldn't I have been apart of that? That's no fair! Ember! Wake up! I want to go play too! PLEASE!

...Ember didn't turn into an animal like everyone else. Is it because she's 'Cerberus'? Hmm. I wonder. Well, whatever. We should take her to the dorm. One of us will have to take over her body and put up the fight. Those puppy eyes of Lyn headed Valkyries way. Come on, it's my turn! Valkyrie sighed and placed her hands on her hips and fell silent, thinking. Fine.

Lyn slipped into Ember's body, as well as Valkyrie. However, the one who was to take over was Lyn. Valkyrie was just there to help. Lyn opened Ember's eyes and dragged her heavy, drunken body to her room until the arrival of her sane mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a new teacher, a roommate who was a male, Ember was dreading to meet. She was hoping to God that they would never meet. Avoidance would be perfect. That other man she met had left, and due to that, she never had to see his rudeness again. A deep sigh and a calm breath tried to overcome her.

"I'm glad both of you have been silent lately, but...what's wrong?" Ember spoke to Valkyrie and Lyn out loud instead of inside her head. The two were there, they just were completely silent - neither had fought throughout the whole day. Usually that meant they were either up to no good, or they were just giving Ember the silent treatment.

"Okay, so you two are going to be upset at me, because I haven't let you guys out? Dammit, you guys are super annoying, you know that? If I let both of you out, will you guys be happy and leave me alone?"

Anyone could have thought Ember was a crazy b***h. Hell, it was possible. She thought she was a crazy b***h.

I'll so beat you up if you lie to us this time! You better keep your word. Go ahead and go to the forest then. I want to know you're not lying. Ember nodded her head with agreeance and headed towards the forest. The teacher had to maneuver her way from lingering students and objectives before reaching the forest, but she was finally there.

Well, now what? Well, that was a power she had waiting to burst from her body for a very long time. Closing her eyes, she only let a small glow embrace her body and extend outwards before her.

Two real bodies formed in front of her, both real annoying, and had their strong personalities. Ember was only on the inside of the forest. Not easily seen, but they were not too far deep where chimeras could hunt them down. It was a pain to even let Valkyrie and Lyn loose, but having to add her Geokenisis and Pyrokenisis out was just a total pain.

Both life forms, humans, stretched their arms out. All ready to walk around and all ready to fight. Lyn couldn't control any of Embers powers, and neither could Valkryie.

"Well, well. Look who finally kept her promise." Valkyrie stretched her arms, then her legs. "I want to fight, you hear?" It was bad enough they all looked like triplets but...

"Now, Valkyrie, we promised we wouldn't fight when she released us! She couldn't hold us in for too long, now could ya, Ember! Lyn's cheerful self pounced over to Ember and smiled brightly. "Guess not." Ember's voice poured out of sarcasm.

Ember rolled her eyes at the two. Her back faced the two while she took a few steps away to the entrance of the forest. "You two don't go far, ya hear? I gotta keep an eye on you two."

KEY
                                                                  x Ember's Speech
                                                                  x Lyn's Speech
                                                                  x Valkyrie's Speech

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi fxxo n l yxxo n exxv o i c exxw o u l dxxs t a r txxi txxo nxxi t ' sxxo w n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« w exxn e e dxxj u s txxo n exxv o i c e
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf a c i n gxxt h exxu n k n o w n
                                                  »
                                                  DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE SPACES IN FOR LOCATION/CRUSH/MOOD + all lower case
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcourtyardxxxxxxMomoko's outfit xxxxxx shy xxxxxxw i t h: Akane, Seung, Dimitri, Deborah

Momoko nodded with agreement as Akane told Deborah that she'd scared them, especially her (Momoko). If that girl was trying to be loud and energetic like Akane to get her to talk, well, she was doing it wrong. She nodded again when Akane said that she was easy to talk to after the first conversation, but then stopped. Wait, what? She was easy to talk to after the first conversation? Did she really come off that way? Well, to Akane and Zyera, she guessed she did come off as being easy to talk to. She still wondered how she even managed to speak to Akane on the first day of classes after that whole ordeal was over.

"U-Un," she nodded for the third time when Akane turned her head to look at her and asked rhetorically in surprise about her knowing how to bake. "I-It's nothing special, really." She didn't think her baking was all that great. Sure, she could make cakes, macarons, fruit tartes, mille crepes, crepes, and even some Japanese pastries, but how they tasted were average at best and didn't compare to that of professional bakers. She gave a small smile when Akane exclaimed that she wanted to try her baking. Looks like she'll be putting her baking skills to use for the first time since stepping foot into this academy. Hopefully she'll remember everything she learned. The last thing she wanted to do was accidentally blow up the school's kitchen.

"O-ok," Momoko said in response to Deborah. Moving out from behind Akane, she went to continue piling on more snow on top of each other. Her gloves were now soaking wet from handling snow, and she could feel her hands slightly stinging from the coldness. Upon seeing Akane try to push the large snowball but failing, Momoko's lips twitched into a semi-smile as she tried to refrain herself from giggling. "Gah it's so heavy!" she heard the red-head cry before asking Deborah if she could do what she did previously before, which Momoko had no idea what she was talking about since she wasn't here earlier to see it. When Akane mentioned avalanches and snowboarding on them, a light flickered on in Momoko's head.

"If we snowboard on avalanches, we could find shields and surf on them just like---" Momoko began as she fantasized about them surfing down an avalanche on shields like Mushu from Mulan, but caught herself and suddenly became quiet again as she let her sentence trail off. Looking down, she continued to help build the snowman and acted like she hadn't said anything. Hopefully, Akane and Deborah were able to catch the Mulan reference in what she just blurted out. Would she go shield-surfing on an avalanche? Considering how dangerous and deadly avalanches were, no (unless she was insane). But it would probably be fun to do in theory.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Aged Prophet

User Image

User Image
                                      ▂▂▂▂xx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

First days are always the hardest around this place. Even if you've been here for a whole school year it seemed. All he wanted to do was to talk to Sere and see how she was dong.You leave for a short amount of time you get mauled from every direction.Karma's direction was the one that he couldn't have predicted. Then it seemed all hell broke lose.Hell in the form of toilet paper? What the heck was Zyera doing throwing toilet paper at him? She was mad? What was with all these girls? Shaking his head at the thought he just decided to start with the flying cat girl. Shinji was guilty until proven innocent around here so the explanation to Karma was a must.

Back not to long ago. A couple of weeks or so, Shinji asked Karma out. He knew that the only way she would want to is if he actually came out and asked her. Wasn't because he was awesome with he ladies like some of you might think. It was actually because Karma just came right out and told him he had to. Shinji had previously promised her a day of whatever she wanted. So he went along with it. Treated it like he was asking her on a date just like she wanted. It wasn't ideal, but he could live with it. It wasn't like Karma was a bad looking girl. Plus giving her the benefit of the doubt she had changed a lot since way back when. They had went on their date and he actually really enjoyed it, but that's a story for another time.

During the date he was trying to stay as up beat as possible. Good practice for school. His sister told him her news and that, if anything, got him down in the dumps. Near the end of the date he kind of ran off without another word to Karma. The high and dry effectiveness of that exit would leave even the strongest of women with some questions. So she wasn't completely out of line. The story in a nut shell was pretty much as follows; "Karma! H-Hey...I'm sorry about that. I got a text from my sister and there was an emergency." The short and sweet version just cause he didn't want everyone knowing about his sister. There would be those idiots that would make everything worse by trying to make it better. Better left a secret for now. If Shinji were to tell Karma it would have to be at a later date. Bringing his fist up to cough a couple of times into it nervously he just shook his head. "And no, I haven't been sick. I was actually suspended for two weeks then I had to take care of Tomoko, she just wasn't feeling too well. I'm really sorry..."

His eyes were kind of in a pleading state. The whole please don't make me go into more details now. Later, but not now. Right about that time something hit him in the back of the head. Perfect a distraction. Turning his head quickly he looked down first to see the toilet paper rolling on the ground behind him. Then he looked up to see the person that through it. What the hell? Mad at him? Shooting a look at Zyera like, 'what did I do?' She walked off. That was seemingly out of character for Zyera. She didn't even remember his name half of the time, how was she mad? That was a subject his mind just couldn't rap around. Odd.

At the same time he shook his head when he realized what this could look like. Karma sees him with Sere, then Zyera throws stuff at him and says she is mad. Player...not only that, but he just told people that he got suspended. Bad boy pervert. Great, just what he needed. More attention. No matter how hard he tried, Eli always kept getting lucky. Him and his dumb luck turning it around on Shinji. This was just starting to get ridiculous. Yes, when all this started to happen Shinji automatically started to blame Eli. Just cause he knew, deep down, that Eli had something to do with this little Cherry on top effect. Screw you Eli, screw you.

Clearing his throat he just looked back over to Karma with a nervous smile and said in the same tone as his facial expression, "So...uh...lets go catch up. If you want... All while thinking, 'Please don't get mad and jump to conclusions, please don't get mad and jump to conclusions...

▂▂▂▂xx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                      t h exxf o r e c a s txxc a l l sxxf o rxxf i r exx
                                      f l a m e sxxs o u n dxxn i c exxt o d a yxx

jazz chat's Oppa

Friend

User Image

L e i ax R o s s a

Wearing: Stop ogling at me. xxxxxxxxxxxxSong: Tori no uta~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ix don’tx thinkx Ix deservex it,x selflessness.x Findx yourx wayx intox myx heart.x Allx starsx couldx be brighter,x allx heartsx couldx bex warmer.

Leia cringed when Eli said ‘Lei’ sounded cute, there was absolutely nothing cute about the nickname! Wait a moment; wait just a moment if you actually rearrange the letters Lei turns out to be Eli, what the hell! No way was she letting him call her that ever again. Even house pets will not be named, Lei. It sounds too peculiar! That’s it if he calls her Lei again; she’s going to have to take care of him the hard way. Her mind started to wonder about the possible things she could do to him, but she will probably need to go the city to get some sharp scissors, paint, stockings, chains, color reactor and a corset. Leia twitched a bit at her own thoughts, when it comes to taking revenge and teaching someone a lesson - she had the most unusual and disturbing ideas ever! Leia slapped her own forehead when her thoughts were running wild. Shaking her head side to side she tried to half listen to what the two people in front of her were saying. When she heard what Misaya was saying she couldn’t help but to raise an eyebrow, if she wasn’t in a foul mood then she might have joined in with her, maybe she would have laughed? Eh, ******** that! Her comments were too funny. Leia was having problems keeping a straight face, while Misaya made ‘Gay’ comments about Eli. “I can actually relate to the Misa girl.” She thought and sighed, maybe they had the same type of personality? Leia didn’t dwell on the subject for too long. She was refraining herself from laughing out loud, because it would be really rude and she might hurt Eli’s feelings. Leia frowned, since when did she start caring about others' feelings? She simply doesn’t care! “The name is still stupid.” She spoke in a low tone, she wasn’t sure if Eli heard her or not but one thing she was sure about was that she was not going to get used to the name ever!

Leia narrowed her eyes when Eli went on about not being gay but somewhere in his sentences maybe he actually admitted the fact that he is gay. Whatever he is Leia couldn’t’ careless. “I second that.” She said simply agreeing with Misaya but didn’t make any eye contacts with the two. The next thing Eli said caught her attention a bit. She was reluctant to ask at first but opened her mouth anyway. “You guys fought?” She asked but before anyone can realize that she had just asked a question Misaya mentioned something about the doll from before, following Eli. The pink haired girl slowly looked behind her and then looked back at Eli who seemed very pale at the moment. Leia’s expression was impassive but she had to admit that Misaya was quite clever. She had just tricked Eli! Leia just blinked a couple of times as she saw Misaya running off leaving her with the crazy blonde. Why did she go away? She was actually helping her stay sane. Sighing she stepped in to the elevator and leaned against the wall, while she positioned her gaze on the blonde’s features.

Eli was yet again rambling weird s**t about being gay, wait not being gay? What the hell is he talking about actually? Everything he says confuses her! That’s it she needed to make a trip to the nearest shopping malls. “You do dress like a gay person…” She said and tilted her head slightly. Leia bit down her lips as she did so, that might have sounded too rude! He was not someone she should be talking like that to, she felt a little bad. Trying to make amend she spoke up once again, “Erm…don’t be ashamed of your own sexual orientation. I-I umm… think gay guys are kind of …cool?” She wasn’t sure where she was going with this, was she making Eli feel better about his sexuality or…? Gah whatever! She rubbed the back of her head as she tried coming up with something else, but gave up. She has become socially retarded and she had to accept it.

Leia stepped out the elevator and followed close behind Eli as they passed by some rooms and then finally they stopped and saw room 330. Leia peaked from behind Eli, she saw two people in front of her room a boy with dark blue hair and a girl with raven hair but she averted her gaze almost instantly, she didn’t feel like going through the awkward introduction again. She walked a little away from Eli and gave him a nod, without a thank you or a good bye she just walked past the blue haired boy in the door way and walked in to her room! Oh so sweet dorm room. She dumped her bags on the floor, her hands they ached from carrying them all the way to her room. Leia’s eyes roamed around the whole place, it was nicely decorated. At least her room didn’t seem boring. The pinkette slowly took out her cell phone and wallet from her duffel bag and placed them in her pocket. Slowly walking out the door once again she made her way towards Eli. “So I guess you expect me to thank you or something huh?” she asked, while giving him a cold stare. “As a guardian it was your duty. Heh.” She said in a cold tone. She looked past him, to see the Elevator was still there. “Well have a gay day!” With that being said Leia ran past him and made her way in to the elevator, in a matter of two seconds she found herself in the elevator, she gave a small mock-wave towards Eli’s direction as the doors closed! She leaned against the wall once again, while she closed her eyes and sighed. “I need to get away from these people.” Suddenly her tummy grumbled, she slowly placed her hand over it and stood up straight again when the ‘ding’ sound reached her ears. Stepping out of the elevator, she let her hands fall as she started walking again, towards no where in particular. She felt a little hungry but she didn’t know where she could find the cafeteria.

Walking aimlessly for a while Leia took a turn and suddenly bumped in to someone. Her eyes were actually glued to the floor, she was just avoiding anyone and everyone and that was it. She slowly looked up to see the pink haired girl from before. “Misa…” she thought. Leia gave her an apologetic look, she didn’t mean to startle her and something told her that the girl was hiding from her brother. Looking back and forth she spoke up, “Eli might be close…I kind of ditched him upstairs.” She said while she moved took a few steps away from her and leaned against the wall. “Hide and seek?” Leia thought as her eyes started to twitch again. She sighed when she thought about the whole situation she was in, she didn’t really have anything to do, she didn’t know anyone, and she was practically jobless. The one thing she can do right now, was to pull a prank on Eli for continuously calling her ‘Lei’. Then again she will not use her powers. Maybe Misa here can figure out something. She looked at her breaking her own trance and spoke up, “Eli should be taught a lesson for constantly nick naming others.” She mumbled, hoping Misaya was willing to play along. “Maybe we should…or maybe not.” she added the last part almost instantly. She didn’t want to drag others in her own stupid ideas. She stood up straight again giving up on the idea, ready to walk away from the girl.

Mood: Neutral.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation: Halls. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTalking to: Misaya.

Whatx wouldx itx take,x forx thingsx tox bex quiet,x quietx likex thex snow?x Arex wex meantx tox bex emptyx handed?

- - - - - -

ooc -

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S U Z Y S A B R I N A S C H U B E R Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lthe floor is callin'l { me and i don't } lknow what else to dol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

After she made that comment about dolphin rape, she suddenly regretted it. She had planned to disprove that she had not been looking at porn and yet here she was talking about dolphins' sexual behavior. As she sat at her desk and began to pick up her pencil, she felt the eyes of students studying nearby boring into her from behind. Crap crap crap. Why did she say that? Ugh, she really needed to learn how to think before she talked. It would've saved her a lot from getting into embarrassing situations like this. Closing her eyes, she buried her head in her hands in a "******** my life" manner. Upon hearing shuffling beside her, she looked up to see Takeshi taking a seat beside her.

"Okay. You're not thinkin' are you?" Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Takeshi. Suzy thought bitterly as she watched him pull out his notebook, rip out a page, and began explaining her mistake. With her elbows propped up against the table at a slight angle, Suzy leaned her head against the palm of her hand as Takeshi wrote an equation that said "'Shuuberuto-san + Books + Library = Shuuberuto-san Reads Pornography in the Library'. Wait, that didn't sound right. Blinking, she scratched the side of her head as she stared at that particular equation. "Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Me plus books plus library equates to me reading porn?" she asked as she gave Takeshi a peculiar look. Then shaking her head and putting on a stoic expression, she dismissed what she had just said. "Nevermind."

She continued to listen as Takeshi went on further explaining to her the situation at hand. When he wrote another equation underneath the previous one and asked her what her saying that dolphins raped people lead to, she asked, "People thinking I'm reading a book on dolphins that explains their sexual behavior in detail in one of the chapters?" Wait, what? That wasn't the correct answer? And here she thought it was. Guess not. She gazed down at the paper again as Takeshi wrote down the answer. However, the end result came out looking and sounding terribly wrong. His rearranged sentence wasn't any better, either. Suzy's pupils darted from looking at the paper to looking at Takeshi as she gave him a look that said, "and here people think I'm dirty".

"Sort of...I think." She had followed along with what Takeshi had said earlier regarding how many percentages of people believed her, thought she was reading a book that detailed a dolphin's behavior, or didn't care what she was doing, but the equations he was making? Yeah, no. Looking down at the paper again as Takeshi asked her if she remembered the title he had just blurted out earlier, she nodded. Of course she remembered that."Yeah?" When he asked her if she was trying to make it worse for herself, Suzy could not find any rebuttal to say. So she just kept on listening. "Remember those 30% that thought you probably just read somethin' 'bout animal habits recently?" Suzy nodded. Truthfully, she'd forgotten the exact percentages that was said earlier. "Uh huh...?"

"You just proved them correct, so now, whether they believe it or not, you just singlehandedly made the people who are considering what I said as possibly true or false jump up from 60%, all the way up to 90%."

Great. So now 90% of the people who were currently in the library thought she was reading porn where dolphins raped people as Takeshi had pointed out to her, even though that wasn't the case at all. Then again, it was mostly Takeshi's fault that they thought she had been reading porn in the first place. At the same time, it was partially her fault, too, since as Takeshi said to her earlier, she could have said that she didn't know what he was talking about instead of screaming about how whether he was purposefully trying to embarrass her or not. But if they've been here more than once and know the library inside and out, they would've known that the aisle of shelves I was looking through consisted of folktales and mythology, she thought.

"Come on! I know you're probably a 'Dojikko Character', but there's a limit to how badly you should screw things up for yourself in reality, ya know?"

"...what's a Dojikko character?" asked Suzy, being unfamiliar with the terminology.

"D'ya understand me now? Look, I know it's kinda my fault too, so I-"

Suzy tilted her head slightly to the side. "I kind of get it...but at the same time, I don't." Realizing how dumb that made her sound, she rephrased that, "I mean, there were some parts I understood, but the equations...yeah, they didn't make much sense to me. Especially these." She pointed to the last two recent equations that Takeshi had written out on the paper. As Takeshi began scribbling more stuff on it, she stared. Dr. M? Wow, she didn't know he had a pseudonym. Though somehow, it made him sound like some diabolical mastermind. When he wrote out his next equation, Suzy's eyes twitched as she stared at it. That sounded SO incredibly wrong. It seemed Takeshi realized that after he wrote that as well. "...Oh. s**t." "Uh-huh."

She blinked. Things that they, the Guardians and Student Council members won't see and can't do, but he can? Exactly what was he referring to? But she nodded anyway. "Um...okay?" Her tone indicated that she wasn't sure if she should trust him on dispelling the rumor or not. A large part of her instincts told her that he'd probably make it even more worse than it is.

00000the energy in here is fire000and the speakers too000see the dj hittin' that replay000do what he say and turn me on
                                        00000i'mma do a lotta talkin'with my feet000and the beat and i promise don't need no phone000report to the dance floor

Omnipresent Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I'd stumbled to the lowest of lows ---- And now, I'm standing here alone.
The rail that I could see that's opposite me ---- It's right there I long to be.
But...
The things of tomorrow, I do not understand.---- Things of the past are hard to remember offhand
At least let me have this-
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Deborah Xantos
Ηη

I won't shake hands with you, but at least we know who we are now.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ah. So, after the first conversation, things wouldn't be so...hard? That made sense. Perhaps she was too impatient with Momoko. She'd have to make it up to her. Perhaps with cake- Aah, but she already knew how to make her own cake. Perhaps with something else...maybe 'that'.

...She'd love 'that'. Probably. Or maybe it would freak her out. Hum. Well...It was really cute. But it moved. And it shouldn't move. Maybe asking- no, that would ruin the surprise. Hrm. Must think that one through. Later.

The trio continued to build the snowman up, piling on the snow. Deborah decided to not simply cheat and abuse her powers, which was easier said and done. I mean, in terms of practicality, it wasn't very practical. For one it took up more time, and for another-

"Gah, it's so heavy!"

Deborah glanced up. The snow ball looked as though it were ready to crush Akane beneath it....Okay, that was an exaggeration, but it did look kind of dangerous. Deborah looked at the problem and was trying to figure out/calculate the solution.

"Neh, Debby, do you think you can do that thing where you moved a bunch of snow?"

'No, that wouldn't work. Then it'd roll off some place else. And doing the super-glue tactic would only hold it until I left, or worse, continue infinitely, which would cause problems with unidentifiable variable Data. Likewise, I'd need to-'

"HEY, IS YOUR POWER SNOW-MANIPULATION?!]Oh, I bet you can make it snow, too! That way we'd always have a white Christmas! Or maybe you could create avalanches...and we could go snowboarding on top of them! Have you ever done that before? IT'S AWESOME."

...It was amazing how easy Deborah was able to completely ignore and miss that giant chunk. Perhaps she was use to Akane yelling all the time? Her focus remained unwavered and unbroken as she tried to calculate her theory. She didn't really know a whole lot about snow, which made the task of coming up with a tangible theory more difficult. True, she had just been handling the material, but that wasn't quite enough.

"If we snowboard on avalanches, we could find shields and surf on them just like---" Momoko caught herself and became quite, and tried to act as though she hadn't said anything, but it was too, too late.

...There was probably a reason why she hadn't watched many Disney music. This was one of them.

This is what you give me to work with? / Well, honey, I've seen worse / We're going to turn this sow's ear / Into a silk purse / We'll have you / Washed and dried / Primped and polished till you glow with pride / Trust my recipe for instant bride / You'll bring honor to us all~

"-verifyXbeforetappingintoYmaybeitwouldbebettertouseCallBackandthenAmplifimimacinationbut that'dbeabittoomuchandIwouldn'tbeabletousemyarmssomaybePreservationandthenPresssothatIcantrapthesnowballinormaybemovingittoflatterground-" Everything was spoken into an unintelligeable mumble. Not that you would understand what she was saying. Her eyes fell empty, as though she were some kind of machine.

Wait and see / When we're through / Boys will gladly go to war for you / With good fortune and a great hairdo / You'll bring honor to us all

"-verifyX beforetapping intoY maybeit wouldbe betterto useCall Backand thenAmplifim imacinationbut that'dbe abit toomuch andIwouldn't beable touse myarms somaybe Preservationand thenPressso thatI cantrap thesnowball inor maybemoving itto flatterground-" ...It seemed everything had gotten clearer, but still unintelligible for people who had no idea what she was talking about. Deborah quickly held her head and tried shaking her head that way. She blinked a few times, and soon, everything returned to normal.

...Probably.

"-...Anyways, I wouldn't cause an avalanche. I mean, my power is to manipulate vectors, so I can sort of launch anything anywhere with any vel- ...vel...velocitizium I can think of. But it basically needs an initial point 'i' and a terminal point 't'. So I were to cause an avalanche, I could do it indirectly or directly, but doing it indirectly is basically dangerous especially to unpredictable variable Data which is basically taking into account all forms of life big and small. Directly's kind of the same way, but I can at least stop it...Which in theory would be hazardous to our survival if we were to suddenly stop. Kinda like the break check thing I explained to Seung. I mean I could set up Ultimate Defense on each of us so that none of us got seriously hurt, but then I'd have to worry about reverse vectors which hurt like hell from what I recall.

"But I guess the important part is I can. I can also fly-glide, so I can probably take us all to the mountains without having to actually climb it, especially on a windy day. I've never been snowboarding before, so it could be fun,"

...Why was it that it felt that that entire explanation felt more complicated than the music-induced blurb?

"...Also, in theory we could build like...a tiny mini crater around the snowball. Wait, no, not crater, fence thing. Like a wall. Except its more like a fort. Or the Great Wall of China. " She shrugs. "I feel like if I started using my powers now, I'd probably ruin my own experience. I've never built a snowman before, so I haven't know what its like to actually put in the effort...And well, you can only build your first snowman once, right? I mean unless you went back in time. But then it still wouldn't be your first snowman. Huh."
-----------
I won't say "See you tomorrow" because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that.

---------------------

I don't understand what it is I wanna do --- I don't understand what I am able to do
Lowered my head and gave myself a smile --- Moving alongside the railway awhile.
The things of tomorrow, I do not understand --- Things of the past are hard to remember offhand
I only have today --- All we have is this moment of this day

Mood: ...
Problem Deborah? With: Akane, Momoko
OOC:
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxXx XXxxxxXX

xxxxxxxxx──────────── x && x O N C E U P O N A T I M E , I W A S O F T H E M I N D
                                                                LOVELOVELOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                LOVETO LAY YOUR BURDEN DOWN.LOVE█████████ ███
                                                                ILOVEcouldLOVEreadLOVE yourLOVEmindLOVE
                                                                LOVEXXXX
                                                                ──────────── AND NEVER SAY A WORD.────────────

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` LOCATION ; Inside dorm
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` WITH ; Karma, now alone with Yukina
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` MOOD ; Surprised
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` OUTFIT(S) ; grey.shirt, bl.sweater, blue.jeans

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

"T-Takei...c'mon...she...doesn't have any memories anymore..."
                                                                "I do not need any help from you, and I don't appreciate the fact that you are trying to defend me. I can do it myself, you hear?"
                                                                "I dragged her with me,"
                                                                "Tell everyone my life story, why don't you?"
                                                                "...Yeah...Karma..."

Cutting Karma off in a loud tone, Takei responded. ”And that is no excuse as to why she feels the need to be rude.” Almost stopping himself he sighed, Takei was beginning to sound like their father when he would scold him. How annoying that was… Takei couldn’t even begin to explain. Rubbing his temples he glared at Yukina, she was pretty but had a mouth. Usually those were his type; he loved a woman that could compete with his rude demeanor. But Yukina, WHOLE ‘nother story, the girl was the head of the Guardians, and not to mention she had just lost her memory – couldn’t she have lost the attitude along with it? What bothered Takei the most is that he usually had a calm exposure; he didn’t care much for the world or its inhabitants. Yukina was different, she somehow got under his skin, and his body had given him no choice but to retaliate. He never really had this feeling with anyone else, it was strange and Takei wasn’t exactly a fan. ”Just nevermind.” He scoffed.

"Er...yeah so...I'm not being bullied I promise! And tea?! OH!!"
                                                                Be nice the the Headmaster's daughter...and the Head Guardian...I don't want to find you in detention."

After mentioning the tea, Takei walked into his dorm and began preparing the cups and tea. As he heated the water he could clearly see Karma dragging Yukina inside his home, by her attitude he could almost paint a picture of how they got here. He almost felt sorry for Yukina, Takei knew now that she had literally been dragged. ”Headmaster’s daughter?! ” Takei tightly gripped the handle of the kettle and began pouring the water into the mugs, he couldn’t believe that Karma would leave out such an important piece of information. As he began to pour the tea Takei looked over to Yukina and Karma who seemed to be inspecting his room, he didn't exactly mind but it was a little weird. He figured he would do the same if he entered their home; the strange thing is for a rich kid there was nothing really out of the ordinary. He didn't have any luxury couches imported, no fancy/expensive guitars hanging on the walls, etc. Takei's dorm probably looked like everyone else's. The only thing that would have been out of the ordinary is the giant silver freezer placed right beside the door to his room. The cooler contained different sacks labeled: AB, O+, O-, etc.

Takei had specifically requested that there be a small “blood bank” placed in his dorm, usually Takei carried around a flask filled with his favourite, O positive. That stuff was like fine wine to vampires, it was a rare blood type to find in humans so the supply was pretty low but Takei managed to have a supplier that he had much faith in. He had met another vampire on his travels through stardom and luckily one of his first friends belonged to the same species. That was the only odd thing In Takei room though; everything else was pretty plain and normal, he wasn’t the type to hang up his own band posters or anything. Instead he had pictures of him with Karma when they kids, him with his “father,” etc. Karma was used to the sight of his abnormally normal life, clearly Yukina wasn’t. Although not interested Takei brought the tea over to the table when Karma suddenly --

"...On second thought, Takei,"
                                                                "I think I'll be back soon...I have something I need to take care of, okay?"

Takei looked after the reckless Neko as she jumped out of the window, he didn’t chase after her or anything, merely just stared in frustration at her reckless behaviour.

"I'm sure Karma told you how much she likes Shinji. Well, he's outside, there,"
                                                                "and let's just say he's not too fond of her...I'm sure she told you how great their date was, and then he disappears. He didn't even tell me, but the headmaster told me he left the campus for a while. No reason. He just left. So I guess she felt abandoned over that time...Do you know how many times she came to my dorm and asked about Shinji? Just to see if he was okay? Every. Single. Day. She even went to his dorm room to see if he returned."
                                                                "I mean, she made a friend in looking for Shinji, who took her mind off of him for a while, but...I don't know. There's a lot of answers. Let's just hope we hear an intelligent one from Karma."
                                                                "Anyways, catcha later, punk."

”Unfortunately she has.” Takei paused to take another sip. He didn’t exactly agree with their relationship, karma had explained many times that Shinji was a great guy but it wasn’t exactly convincing. In this situation the bad overweighed the good, and Shinji wasn’t looking too good. He had ditched Karma on their date and then randomly disappeared, that sounds like something Takei would to! – And trust me…that isn’t a good thing. He looked over at Yukina, her entire disposition changed in an instant, she was calmer now, Takei liked this side of her. ”I don’t like that guy. Forgive me, you might be friends with him but with the way he is treating my sister, I can’t exactly condone their relationship.” Takei was serious, unlike his earlier comment about Karma buzzing off; he really did care for her. He couldn’t stand to watch her get hurt by a guy he’d never even met. For now Takei wouldn’t interfere but soon it would be time for the vampire referee to blow the whistle. ”Hope we meet again.” He smirked at Yukina.

OTHER:

”SPEAKS”
                                                                ”THOUGHTS”

xxxx███TAKEI KOBAYASHI !! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
              ⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xoxoxoxooox
              && I CAN TELL YOU WHY PEOPLE GO INSANE, I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THE SAME xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxo

xoI CAN TELL YOU WHY THE END WILL NEVER COME

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xo▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xo▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xo
              ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xoxoxoxooox
              I CAN TELL YOU I'M THE SHADOW OF THE SUNxoxoxoxo

User Image

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi fxxo n l yxxo n exxv o i c exxw o u l dxxs t a r txxi txxo nxxi t ' sxxo w n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx« w exxn e e dxxj u s txxo n exxv o i c e
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf a c i n gxxt h exxu n k n o w n
                                                  »
                                                  DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE SPACES IN FOR LOCATION/CRUSH/MOOD + all lower case
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcourtyardxxxxxxMomoko's outfit xxxxxx shy xxxxxxw i t h: Akane, Deborah

The instant her roommate started speaking, Momoko looked at her with an expression that read, 'slow the heck down' as she blinked, tilted her head off slightly to the side, and scratched the side of her head. The girl was speaking so fast that her words slurred together to create what sounded like mumble-jumble to her. She was pretty sure Akane was just as lost as she was. After all, who could make sense of what she just said? And because Deborah was speaking too fast, Momoko could not pick apart any individual words.

Thankfully, Deborah went back to speaking at normal speed. But as she explained why she wouldn't cause an avalanche, Momoko felt even more lost. There were so many things in that explanation that she couldn't quite understand. She also had no idea what Deborah had explained to Seung-Hyo earlier before since she wasn't listening in the first place (she didn't feel like she needed to, anyway). Casting a glance towards Akane, she asked unspokenly, did you get any of that?

Just then, she felt her stomach growl. Oh yeah, that's right; she hadn't eaten breakfast yet. The first thing she did upon waking up that morning was run outside to play in the snow. Maybe she should have grabbed breakfast first before playing in the snow. Looking at Akane and Deborah, she raised a hand to point towards the cafeteria. "I-I---uh...f-food. B-be right back." She bowed, then took off towards the cafeteria.

Upon entering the cafeteria, she walked over to the food station area and helped herself to a bowl of hot tomato basil soup. Thank goodness they put out soup in the morning. Soup was just what she needed on a cold December day--to warm up her insides. She also got herself a cup of hot tea. After getting herself a bowl of soup, Momoko sat down at a table and began slurping down her soup. The soup tasted incredibly hot, but she was used to the temperature since she'd drank hot tea that had been freshly brewed before. After she finished her breakfast, she took her cup of tea outside with her, hoping that she hadn't taken too long eating breakfast. She'd only been gone for what, 10 minutes?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

User Image

xxxxxxxxx──────────── x && x I N T H E C O R N E R S O F M Y C H I L D H O O D M E M O R I E S
                                                                LOVELOVELOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LOVE⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                LOVETHERE IS A WARM PLACE, SO SWEET.LOVE█████████ ███
                                                                WhereLOVEtheLOVEstarsLOVE talkLOVEofLOVEaLOVEfuture
                                                                LOVEXXXX
                                                                ──────────── THAT WILL ALWAYS SPARKLE, SO SHINE.────────────

— —

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` LOCATION ; School entrance.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` WITH ; Xan.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` MOOD ; Calm, Happy
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ` OUTFIT(S) ; Winter Jacket

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Xan was a really cool guy; he was probably one of the most relaxed yet quirky guy Serenity knew. He loved anything to do with the supernatural, they had actually met some time ago, he discovered Serenity was a nymph and ever since then the two just kind of stuck. Their relationship was kind of strange, he would usually pop up sometimes and asks Serenity some questions, whether it be about her powers, her species, anything that really picked at his interest that day. Serenity didn’t really mind the extra company, nor did she mind him prying into her life like that. If anything it gave Serenity a chance to think about herself, she had discovered she was a nymph not that long ago and haven’t really gotten a chance to test out her power to the full extent. So Serenity considered him a mini supernatural detective. Which she also found kind of funny; but this time Xan hadn’t come for any questions, but rather some cupcakes!
                                                                "Hey Serenity, whatcha doin'?"
                                                                "Are you alright?"
                                                                "Dammit, Shinjiro. What happened?"

Serenity heard a familiar voice, turning around she saw Shinji. Her smiled widened and a light touch of pink flushed her cheeks, she waved happily and replied. "Shinji!" It seems she was a tad too late, just as she was about to say her greeting Shinji was flushed with girls from all sides. Serenity took a step back a tad frightened and watched from behind. She saw Karma, a familiar face, and another girl whom she hadn’t met. The second girl had spilled some form of liquid on her shirt, so with a wave of her hand Serenity sucked the water from her shirt and “threw” the water into the snow. Having the ability to control water meant that she could bend and will it however she pleased, conveniently it could be used like a dryer, she had taken the moisture from her clothing and extracted it so it was now nice and clean. She didn’t exactly want thanks, but rather an explanation as to how Shinji was suddenly surrounded by so many women.

So walking up to the gang of girls, she waved to see if she could get Shinji’s attention. "I hope he’s okay…" Serenity wondered as she tried to get past them. Instead Serenity butted in between them and grabbed Shinji’s arm. "Sorry for interrupting all of you." She chuckled, Serenity hadn’t gone to see Shinji in a while, she felt kind of weird grabbing his arm like she did but at the same time she felt a bit happy. Still blushing, she looked at all the girls then back at Shinji and smiled. She didn’t want to intervene but nudged him a bit and pointed to her cupcakes. She figured it would probably cheer him up a bit, and maybe the two could go for a walk. "Hey Shinji, when your done talking would you like to take a walk?" Serenity wasn’t really listening to what the two girls had to say but just talked to him in between their pauses, she didn’t meant for anything to be bothered by what she said or anything. She just missed Shinji as much as all the other girls did.

"Speaks" "Thoughts"

R↻UND && ROUND IN LO↻PING TIME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
we are searching for love !!

LUVE⋯⋯⋯⋯LUV⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LUV⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯LUV⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯LUV⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxxxcccccxxxxxccccxxxccccccxxxxx██ ░░░░░░ WE WANT TO GR↻W STRONGER ▬▬▬▬
xxxxxcxxxxxxccccccccxxxxxccccccxxxxxccccccccxxxxxwe still look up to
xxxxxccccccccccxxxcxcccccxxxxxccccccxxxxxxxxxxxx to the high skies today

xxxxxcccccxxxxxccccccxxxxxxxxxxxcccccxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxEVRY HERT . . .

Revered Prophet

xxxUser Image
                                XXXXXMAKE MY WISH COME TRUE, LET DARKNESS FADE TO LIGHT. SHOW ME THERE'S STILL HOPE, SHOW ME IT'S NOT OVER.

X_____________________________________________________________________________

]MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE, LET DARKNESS FADE TO LIGHT. SHOW ME THERE'S STILL HOPE, SHOW ME IT'S NOT OVER.

KARMA CAMEILLE BEOTRIX ⊱⊱ MISS PRINCESS RECORDS & KITTY-CAT

XXXXXXXXXWITH Shinji, Pinky, Zorro, Xan > Shinji
                                          XXXXXXXXXLOCATION Karma's Room
                                          XXXXXXXXXTHOUGHTS Stupid bitches better get steppin'.
                                                xxxxxxxxxx『 Karma's Voice

X_____________________________________________________________________________

User Image
                                                            HER TAIL FLICKED WITH A NEW WILD FRUSTRATION. Since when was Shinjiro this popular guy all the sudden? That one girl she saw Shinjiro carry off into the building Karma had faintly remembered. Great. Just great. However, she did get some type of explanation. Sorry, Shiji. You have to do better than that to shake this neko off.

"Karma! H-Hey...I'm sorry about that. I got a text from my sister and there was an emergency." Okay, so that was it? Was it that serious? Where was his sister? It wasn't like him to leave her alone. Well what a great way to say hello. "And no, I haven't been sick. I was actually suspended for two weeks then I had to take care of Tomoko, she just wasn't feeling too well. I'm really sorry..." Two weeks suspension? How come no one informed her?! Did Takeshi know? Surely he had to! Perhaps not. Suddenly, Karma felt that he was hiding something. But this was something that was even during their date. Folding her arms over her chest, she huffed hot air.

Then, everything seemed to happen all at once.

Karma flicked the girl's hand off of Shinji's arm like swatting a fly as soon as she placed it on and asked him if they would go for a walk. In your dreams, Serenity. Poking her forefinger at the spot a little lower than her collar bone, she prodded her more than once; and it was rough too. Her eyes furrowed, her deep blue orbs full of anger.

"Listen here, pinky, I don't know you well, but it's obvious you like Shinji. I know what you're trying to but you better back off. You don't know want to know what what else is. And this is just a warning. If I see you so as much put your frail little hand on him again, prepare for a cat fight." Pun intended.

"And you," Karma glared at this Zyera girl. Zera, Zira, Zorro, it didn't matter. Potato, Poe-tah-toe. Finally over the month she had learned her name. "I advise the same to you." Now, talking to both of them, glaring, she said, "No, Shinji isn't some kind of property, but he is mine, so you better start recognizing." Flipping her hair over her shoulder towards the two girls, she disregarded everything she had said over the month talking to Takeshi about. Well, it was back to square one all over again, wasn't it? Now that Karma and Takeshi had a friendship, she knew Shinjiro wouldn't like it a bit, but she would explain herself. He wasn't that heartless as to not be so frustrated. After all, she should be the one who should be mad for such a weak explanation.

"Besides, I already know who he truly loves," Karma bluffed. She didn't know. For all she knew it could have been the other girls, but with the way he was talking about his sister, now wasn't the time for trivial love fights. "I'm more worried about him and his sister. So you two go play dolls or something and pretend either of you will get this guy. He could do better." Karma even implied herself in that last sentence. Even if she didn't end up with him, like hell she would hand him over to those girls. They had to prove themselves.

Turning her heel, she faced Shinjiro with a flustered face, grabbed his hand, and tugged him along with her while her tail wrapped around his waist. They had some catching up to do, now didn't they? Turning her head over to the two girls who seemed interested and frustrated at Karma and Shinjiro, the golden hair neko stuck her tongue out and winked at the two. "Besides, I don't think either of your name is Karma. I believe he asked me to go on a walk with him~" Well, that was Karma for you. A royal b***h.

Dragging Shinjiro around just like she usually did in the past, she smiled and looked up at him, hoping Karma didn't go too far passed the border. "Now where were we?" The girl asked as she slipped the two out of sight. If the two followed, Karma would turn into some kind of flying creature and kidnap Shinjiro to get away from these crazy girls who swarmed him. He was her's first! It was upsetting that he was already dealing with affairs, but she had bigger fish to fry. "Exactly what happened? I want the whole story. Don't take me for some kind of idiot. I know there's something." Way to put a lot of emphasis into your talking today, cat-girl. Of course, she didn't stop moving. Somewhere quiet and secluded.

Now, there was something people didn't understand about Karma. She is a misunderstood creature. Not only is she overprotective for those she loves, but she is a total b***h to those they hang out with if she doesn't approve of them. Making it as uncomfortable as possible? It was simple. Especially for this girl. Now, if people were good in her book, or even seemed worthy, then Karma would agree to disagree to be their friend. This girl was nice, but it was a shame that the other two girls was her love rival. Otherwise, she would have gotten along with them just fine.

Her tail coiled tighter around Shinjiro as she dragged him inside into the elevator on the first floor and put him in the elevator. Pressing the button to her dorm room, it fled up as soon as she pressed the 'close door' button. Dammit, she didn't want anyone to follow them into her dorm. Creepy a** people around Raishon now-a-days. Karma was completely blind to who she saw in the hallways. Blondie here was still upset. Nearly running into her room, she locked the door, her tail unraveling from the long-haired boy. Panting, she finally turned to Shinjiro.

"Now tell me everything"

Star

User Imageso let me thank you for time and try to not waste any more of mine.
                                            (get out of here fast.)

東野 美沙夜xxxxxxx
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT O H N O M I S A Y A
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA. I. RHO

I H A T E T O B R E A K I T T O Y O U B A B E
                                                          B U T I ' M N O T D R O W N I N G

xxxxx there's no one here to save

W H O C A R E S I F Y O U D I S A G R E E

Y o u a r e n o t m e
                                                              Who made you ─── « K i n g o f A n y t h i n g »
                                                              So you dare tell me who to be

W H O D I E D A N D M A D E Y O U
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ KING OF ANYTHING

Misaya clenched her fists, finding herself aggravated by the lack of scenery in the dormitory halls. While she didn't care much for decorations, she needed something to throw. While Misaya wished it could be Eli, to find him again and risk the possibility of his pest-like nature re-emerging and clinging to her was not worth it. That son of a - ! How dare he mention how he beat her in a fight! I will kill you. She thought morbidly, her delinquent ego wounded. Now, if it were someone like… All right, so she hasn't found someone who is a delinquent like her. If someone who was a fighter like Misaya had beat her in a fight, her pride would still be wounded, but she wouldn't be so upset. It's just that… that Eli was a total fruit! And he was part of Raishon's freakin' Guardians, Peace Police, whatever! It's one thing to be beaten by a Guardian or a fruit, but Eli just so happened to be both, and it made the whole scenario all the more rage-inducing.

To boot, he dragged her around to places she'd rather not be, just for the sake of finding out her name?! Talk about a creep in the making, right? Or, if Eli happened to find her again… She supposed she'd have to change him from creep to stalker. Stalker, fashionista, diva, gay, whore, baby daddy… Wow, that's a lot. The happy ones were always the dangerous ones, Misaya decided. Nonetheless, she escaped this… freakishly cheerful person, and all was well. Of course, other than her rage towards him that made her want to kill him for bringing up her shameful defeat from earlier, but Misaya knew a loss when she saw one. She would never want to say it, but he was… strong. After all, if Misaya lost, of course the opponent would be strong! Although she still wanted to fight him and try to beat his sparkling, pink face, if Misaya really wanted to outmatch him, then some training was in order. Huh… I don't know where their gym is… The idea of asking Eli crossed her mind, and then the immediate feeling of vomit followed after it.

She decided she would find it on her own, for the sake of her health. As she wandered the halls, however, she collided with something - something pink! If I - Her train of thought was interrupted when said pink revealed itself to be hair. When Misaya looked, it turned out that whatever she crashed into turned out to be… the girl from earlier, Lei. Although Misaya didn't know anything about Lei, she took the time to warn her about Eli's possible arrival. That, at the very least, was a nice thing. It wasn't enough to make Misaya open up her heart, or whatever cheesy lines her past therapists have used; they also mentioned it was never easy to make Misaya warm up to anyone in general. In a way, the delinquent wondered if that made her a spoiled brat, that nothing was ever enough. Her therapists called it trust issues, that because most of her relationships, good or bad, crumbled when her foster parents dropped her back off at the orphanage, has led her to have the mentality that things in life don't last.

Finding happiness by creating relationships with people whilst upholding the risk of pain made everyone not worth it, among other circumstances, like having bad adoptive circumstances (which, sadly, exceeds more than once). Today, too, Misaya had zero interest in forming any kind of friendship towards this… Lei person, or anyone else for that matter. At least, when Lei had offered for them to cooperate in teaching Eli a lesson or two, she seemed to retract a bit. "Good," Misaya said, "Because I don't really have the intention of entertaining anyone's games. Bye." With that, the juvenile walked to the side and past Lei. Quite honestly, Misaya had nothing against Lei; that rude attitude Misaya had was just who she was. She was about 90% sure Lei would dislike her for it, but then again, Misaya was used to that reaction when she spoke to people. She would change if she cared enough, but she didn't, so Misaya continued to let herself be an unlikeable person.

♬ king of anything (by sara bareilles)

Star

User Image
            E L L I O T van' KOHLER

██████████████ (A.I.) SIGMA ! ██

T E L L M E W H A T T O D O▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ TO TAKE AWAY THE YOU?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄To take away the you, T A K E A W A Y the you

↠ ↠ T A K E A W A Y T H E Y O U

≡ And if I was stronger, I would tell you no

≡ And if I was stronger, then I would leave this show
                                                                              ≡ And if I was stronger, then I would up and go

It was the first time someone seemed that concerned about Elliot's problems… Other than Aina, he supposed. That was different, though; Aina was always concerned for Elliot. For his health, about how he was feeling; Elliot had a history of not really caring about himself, be it to take care of someone else, or some other miscellaneous reason. As such, his sister took it upon herself to make sure Elliot wasn't going to erupt as an axe-killer or something insane like that. Of course, he's been avoiding her for the last couple of years (which has been easy, since he was at Raishon Academy and she was not… Now, if she suddenly got powers, that would be different; frankly, he would be screwed). Elliot didn't plan to tell Soushi anything. It wasn't because he disliked the fox, contrary, he seemed like pleasant company. Elliot didn't want help or pity; he didn't really want to think about his adoptive family at all, really… aside from Aina, he supposed. Elliot had a soft spot for the only person in his family he always knew actually cared about him.

Perhaps, when he got older, he would patch things up with (that's what he's been saying for years, he doesn't know why he hasn't done that yet). He just wanted to graduate and go off to university, to grow up and to never take another look at his family again. They weren't disgusting, horrible people; Elliot just didn't know how to communicate with them, especially after wiping their son's memory clean… Whatever. Everything was so complicated and all the feelings were so intricate and detailed and probably, fragile, so Elliot had just never thought too much on it. There was too much to think about, too much that could be said, could've been said. That's how life tends to be, though, and Elliot felt a little troubled about that, how it would only get more complicated from hereon. He was an A.I. Holder, after all. Elliot didn't really know what made it so special, since it just meant he had a little extra power; the teachers had three. Shouldn't they be more special?

Not that it mattered what he had to say, they'd probably say it's because he's stupid and can't understand or that he didn't care. Elliot didn't know about the former, but the latter was probably true. It didn't change the fact that he was an A.I. Holder though, and that it just seemed more like a troublesome position to be in, than anything else. Elliot didn't ask to be an A.I., would rather not be, really, but he was sure a lot of people with A.I. powers never wanted to be an A.I. in the first place as well. He was just one out of many, among A.I.'s, among orphans, among people. That'd be all nice and dandy if he could still just blend it, but he didn't. He got noticed for being a handsome person, for distinctly translucent pink eyes, for being an A.I. What a pain. He hated being the center of attention. With a sigh, Elliot shrugged and downgraded his problems to just Aina. "My sister just wants to see me, but it's not like I can go visit her right now, that's all. Just trying to figure out a way to go visit her soon." If only, for Aina, anyway.

but here I am, and ▬▬▬ HERE WE GO AGAIN
                                                      S o r t O f by Ingrid Michaelson

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
      • Caroling Champ 100
      • Snowball Hero 200
      • Frozen Solid 200
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeung-Hyo Choi
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA.I. Holder of Omicron
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI solemnly swear that I'm up to no good
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ Mischief Managed }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx................................................................................................................................................................................................
      User Image

░ location: courtyard xx░ mood/feeling: amused/curious xx░ with/speaking to: Dimitrixx░ music: xx░ outfit status: xxxx

Seung-Hyo raised his eyebrows. "Oh? How much higher?" He suddenly felt curious about what kind of pranks Dimitri had pulled. The pranks Seung-Hyo pulled usually consisted of him using his Molecular Immobilization power to his advantage. Like that one time when he spotted a couple kissing in public in the middle of Raishon City. He'd froze his surroundings, walked up to the couple, yanked the man out, and placed himself where the man had previously stood. Oh, the hilarity that ensued when everything unfroze. Although him getting punched in the face by the man for kissing his girlfriend was not something to laugh at. "There's a whole lotta things to do when you can look like other people, y'know." Seung-Hyo nodded in agreement.

He frowned as Dimitri pointed out to him that he should wash up a little. Of course Dimitri was probably joking with him, but Seung-Hyo couldn't help but pretend to feel offended. "Ya!" he cried as he jutted his bottom lip out into a pout. He then grinned and nodded. "Exactly!" He wondered if Yukina and Leif or the student council presidents had ever switched places with each other before. No wait, their hair color made it impossible to do so; Yukina had black hair whereas her sister had green hair, and one of the council presidents had blue hair while the other had red hair. Anyone could tell them apart from a distance.

"Yeah, me neither. Sometimes I go just for the sake of attendance, because you know, I don't want to repeat my senior year all over again just because I keep ditching classes." Repeating 12th grade sounded like a real bother. As much as he enjoyed his time here, he didn't think he could handle staying another year. He wanted to graduate with his fellow seniors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff