Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                        「 ◞ RAISHON ◝
                                  Welcome to 「 rai⋮shon ● academy」, the school for gifted and talented individuals. Here there are strange things occurring at this school, and seasons ALWAYS change here! It's always year round, and some seasons are worse than others! As usual, here at Raishon Academy, Spring is stuck between Winter and Summer. Here at this school, there is snow, rain, and sun, but it is always in full bloom. You haven't heard, have you? There are monsters that need to be defeated in this city of ours, and those who do not have gifts are in danger. So, why don't you join this strange school that has it's own twists and turns? Who knows what's waiting around the corner.

Shout Out:
                                  Inu Oblivion, Angels At Dawn, and TheEighthArchangel, are my mods. Plenty has be going on throughout the RP at this point, so make sure to keep checking on the front page. It may not change constantly, so if you have questions, the OOC always have answers. Just ask away if we are not able to answer for you! We'll try to keep you updated as much as possible. Bayside Angel [ me ] will usually be on earlier in the mornings as well as TheEighthArchangel. Those are the best times to catch us. Angels At Dawn and Inu Oblivion are usually on in the afternoons to night - so this is the best time to reach them.

Also!! This neat little friend we have here is just a mule account to help me [ Bayside Angel ] and the other moderators run a tight ship throughout the RP without having to worry bout when such and such will get updated. Especially since Inu will update on the regular!

「 ◞ Pictures: Animepaper, Photobucket, Zerochan & Google
                                          「 ◞ Editing & Coding: Bayside Angel / Inu Obilvion
                                          「 ◞ Story by: Bayside Angel
                                          「 ◞ Graphics: Bayside Angel
                                          「 ◞ Moderators: Inu Oblivion, Angels At Dawn, TheEighthArchangel
                                          「 ◞ Other Seasons: Raishon Academy 1.0 | Raishon Academy 2.0 Part 1
                                          「 ◞ Old Characters: Characters Of Old
                                          「 ◞ Raishon's Trope: We're gonna be famous! x3

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ INTRODUCTION ◝
                                  「 ◞ "Command, come in, over. Command, come in, over." The woman shuffled back and forth between buttons and intercoms to try to get hold of the main command center. "Dammit, all! Sir, Command isn't coming in. What should we do?" She was full of panic; her bright clean white suit with a tank covering her head kept her safe from the room before them. The alarm system was breached. "Sir, if you don't mind, may I suggest an outcome?" The main computer program spoke to two while it appeared in front of the glass. Both were able to still see through the program and into the white room. S.H.E.I.L.A. went on. "If you leave now, you can save yourselves. For the creations, I would advise you leave them. The room is full proof. You made it that way, sir. By my calculations the room will hardly have any damage, but you may have to track those that escape down." His masculine hand went to his chin. He scratched it lightly to think of what the best situation at hand was. He took it. "Let's go, York. Sheila, transfer over to the ship and get us out of here." The white woman quickly stood up taking orders, and the man behind her followed. Sheila agreed and took off, the screen appearing on the glass disappeared. Before he left the room, the man stared at all of those inside. Children; very young children. He didn't know where any of them would be, but he knew he would have to find them again.

「 ◞ Loading into the ship, Sheila appeared on the main screen. "What about the A.I. Units, sir? Do you think they'll be able to handle controlling them on their own without our technology?" He shook his head, as if he was certain. "There isn't an answer I can possibly give right now. Sheila has more of the ability to tell." Forcing his lips to purse in a fine white line, he stood behind the woman controlling the ship as they flew away safely. As for the building they left behind, the whole place blew apart. Gritting her teeth, York suffered through what she had never wanted to see. Being a nurse, she would have never left children behind, but there was too many to save in time, and they all would have died. Wouldn't it have been more honorable to say they took some and lead the ship away? "We have D.N.A. from mine still, yes, Sheila?" York's confused face lightened the room as she waited to hear from the program helping control the ship. "Affirmative, sir. Everything is all set and done. Did you need the D.N.A. now for another A.I. Unit?" The man casually swiped his hand through his dark smooth hair. York turned her head to look at the Main Director in front of her. Not only was it her duty to protect him, but she had to agree with everything he did. "Director, do you really plan on making Alpha still? The other Units won't -" He shot her a quick smug look. "Survive? Perhaps. If I get this A.I. Unit to live, the others will be just fine. They'll all find each other one day." The smirk on his face grew. York only feared for what mess could come out of this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

「 ◞ A few days later, the man was back to the drawing board. With the D.N.A. Sheila gave him, everything was set and determined all in this one moment. The metal room before him and York, as well as a few subordinates behind them in a glass room, was being closely watched. A scientist in the glass room above York and the Main Director flipped a switch, and the lights within the whole white facility went off. Behind the metal room, no one could see, but only guess what was happening. The operation soon stopped when all the lights flew back on and the switch was flipped once again. 100% completed. Everyone stood back and waited. The door banged a few times. More and more and more came from behind the metal room. Dents being easily put in it; as if something made it look so easy to destroy a strong metal type room. It didn't take long before the room doors broke open. York was surprised to see what she did. The Directors face contained nothing but a smile. "Welcome, Alpha. We all have been waiting for you for a very long time."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

「 ◞ A NEW UNDERSTANDING◝

「 ◞ Data Logs Request Accepted:
                                  Artificial Intelligence. It's a break through for our day and age! This biotechnological front is going to revolutionize the way people live! The day and age where there were only the special few who could grasp that next stage in evolution is becoming history with the premiere of the A.I. project. These devices enter the body quick and painlessly. The A.I. is, simply put, a small orb that enters the body and enhances our own abilies along with a little boost in the evolutionary chain. Not to worry, if anyone gets out of line and starts a commotion the police can easily remove these devices. Not to mention that they also serve as a futuristic type conscious, if you will. Being able to project their image as well as speak to the holder in question. With that, now everyone will have the chance to make that step up, if they so choose it. To a newer, brighter future for us all!

Test 873910:
                                  Code Name- Incubator
                                  Children exposed to the A.I.'s were a failure. We need a better understanding of how the devices work before coordinating another test trial. We don't need another high death count like last time.

Test 492730:
                                  Code Name- Savior
                                  The patient seems to be reacting well with the Alpha A.I. or the A.I. seems to be reacting well with the patient. That information is inconclusive. What is known; is that the patient isn't showing signs of fatigue like the others. This might be the break through we needed!

///Error- Information Corrupt///

「 ◞ ...Information Cor-
                                  It seems as though the A.I.'s have themselves escaped in our time of hardship. The tests performed here were folly. All of them turned out to only be endangering the lives of the test subjects and that of our own lives, but now after all is said and done. They make their way to where ever they so desire. The A.I. orbs flying off as if shooting stars in the night's sky. My only hopes are that whatever happens from this day forward; that we didn't start the end of the world as we knew it.

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ STORY ◝
                                  「 ◞ Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., was a great gift the Director of the A.I. Units created to give to young children. These A.I.'s gave two special abilities to a human being, but it was successfully planted in children easier than the actual grown human to withstand. These A.I. Units are a type of small orb, implanted in the anatomy of a child. Though it was not tested to see if any children could successfully use the power to their will because of a system meltdown, now is a good time to find out.

「 ◞ Years grew apart from then and now here at Raishon. No one has heard from the Director, or of those that helped create these A.I.'s within the years. No one knows if they stopped looking for these A.I. Holders. Now, all we know is those children turned into teenagers and are now undergoing their own adventures. A.I. Holders all have families, just like any other teenager would. The only difference is, they have powers. At any rate, these kids will try to learn about their abilities to the best that they can handle. Even teachers have a few abilities they have up their sleeves. Scientists that cooperated with the Director created monsters; taking animal D.N.A.'s and mixing it with others. They successfully created different chimera's that now roam around Raishon Acadmey. Guardians at this school (five) help control this.

「 ◞ The current A.I. holders either know or don't know they have an orb inside their body. It gives them their power, but once this orb leaves their body, they are no longer in use, and the orb of power goes to next holder. Since no one no longer knows about the Director, and his minions, everyone can live on with their lives.

「 ◞ It's all up to you, now, soldier. You decide if you want to help the city, or sit back and watch the fireworks. At any rate, you are all here for a reason. If it's to learn more about your powers, the more power to you. If it's to learn who you are, then feel free. But remember: you are not alone. Godspeed.

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ RULES ◝
                                  「 ◞ Activity⋮I can't stress this enough but to stay active. If you can't post often, don't leave someone hanging. Meaning, if you're logging off for the day or you're only posting once, make sure it's okay with someone you're RPing with, or you're putting your character to sleep for some rest. That or make them travel on their own for a while. While I'm saying this, if you're going to be gone for a while, don't be shy to let me know. I don't want to be deleting characters for nothing, so just make sure you let others and myself know. That's not so hard~ I you do decide to leave, please delete your profile from he thread.

Profiles⋮For reservations and profiles, only fill out the capitals. You can change any colors you'd like, but as long as you aren't changing any format. I have things a certain way for a reason. Reserve profiles titles should be titled as: Artificial Intelligence. Main profiles titles will be Summer's End~. And yes, I prefer anime pictures please. Oh, and one more thing: All profiles should be sent to the account Bayside Oblivion so that we can look over it. YOU MUST SEND A RESERVE FIRST.

Posts⋮No, not everything has to be fancy or pretty, but I would like at least a picture and a name. Some will be prettier than others, but I don't prefer pictures of words. Please write three (may change this soon) paragraphs (the shortest) and five, (the longest). It can be as much as you want, actually, but don't go too overboard. No writers block. If you get it, try to write about something else. It's not that hard to find something to write about, I promise.

Rating⋮There is no ratings here, but keep it within the limits of Gaia. Which, most of you know what that means, and I'm putting it at that. As long as you follow their simple rules, I don't care what you do. As long as there's no cybering, and no extreme gore, it's okay. That also means to keep your clothes on, if they come off, don't continue it here. So obviously, romance and violence is strongly encouraged.

Game Play⋮I'm calling this 'game play' or missions, if you will. The characters you room with, are your partners for the semester. To make it fair, each semester you will change roommates, but this also means you will change partners to work with. During school, however, there will not be much partner work, but more of a group work activity. Room 200 is Group 1, 210 is Group 2, and so on and so forth. Classroom are the only rooms that do not skip numbers.

Powers⋮Teachers have the most power here, as well as the headmaster. So don't go running around thinking you're all that and a bag of chips. That means don't be super powerful. Make sure to have weaknesses for your character and stick with it. This said, there will not be any God Mod here. Sure, you may be powerful, and you can duel teachers all you want, but don't take them so lightly! No one can have the same power. UNLESS: you are the opposite gender.

Characters⋮Choose bold characters. Ones that can easily make plot twists or go along with the story line that fun for everyone to play. Like, stupid but funny characters. A bi lingual character that no one understands. A silly person who thinks they know what the bi lingual person is saying. There can be a super grumpy character, or one who's always doped up on candy...who knows! Use your imagination! Also, hybrids are allowed, but don't go too crazy to where it doesn't start making sense. I would like if all A.I.'s were humans. Some exceptions can be made. Each person can have as many characters, but to save A.I. character slots for other future players, each person can have TWO A.I. characters and no more than that.

「 ◞ NEWRULES ◝

Character Cap⋮ I won't be accepting any new people, unless invited by someone who roleplays in Raishon Acadmey since it's a little late in the game. Disappointing, I know. But those of you who are already in, know what's going on. I will let you guys make characters up to 2 A.I.'s (if none are full at the time being), 2 Extra characters, 1 Teacher (if none are also full), and up to 4 normal students. So this is the FINAL cap regarding how many characters you can have is 5 total. If you have more than that, and if you want more than that, and you can keep up with them (like certain awesome individuals whose names will not be listed) then message the Mule and we will work something out. Those of you who already have more than five, feel free to keep them, but just remember to keep up with all of them~

Power Repercussions⋮ Okay, so I know some of you won't like this new one, but for those of you who have super tremendous awesome powers and for those of you that don't, you must have COMBAT weaknesses. MEANING: Your character, in battle, must have a repercussion of some sort regarding their powers. The more powerful the power you have on your character, the bigger the weakness should be. Example, Yukina. Time manipulation. Slips from her grasp, meaning she can't control time for a certain AMOUNT. Say she freezes time, in normal time, it will only last for at least a minute or so. It easily wears her out and most recuperate before she can use the power again, like a cool down - one time per battle deal. Another example, Shinjiro. Light Refraction causes illusions along with Audio Visual Manipulation which makes the illusions real. The battle weakness behind these powers are one, there needs to be light. Two, if he's fighting in a group, his concentration is separated rather than in a one on one battle, meaning his illusions have obvious holes. If he's creating the image of a chimera or another human being he's using vibrations to make them seem physical. Since he can't control the vibrations from far away, you automatically know he's nearby. So the gist of this means, make sure you have weaknesses to your powers that are acceptable. If you have troubles looking for COMBAT WEAKNESSES for your characters, feel free to ask the mods because we are more than willing to help.

Roleplayers⋮ Make sure any future characters you have BIG ideas for, send a message to the Mule account. Also, be sure to make it somewhat realistic in Raishon. Diversity is good, but make sure not to get too carried away. This is a fantasy, realistic roleplay, so lets try to keep it down-to-Earth as well. Second thing you guys should know, if it has anything to do with the roleplay such as events or ideas with certain characters, please message the Mule Account, Unless stated otherwise BY THE MULE or MODS IN THE OOC. So keep these in mind for the future.

Student Files, Student Files, OH MY!⋮ Last, but not freakin' least, it has finally arrived so give me a drum roll! [/ budududududududu] OKAY. Anyways, we, as mods, thought it was a good idea to make files for students (only current ones right now we want are students). So, this may be long, but it must be filled out. Now, if you don't feel like doing it for all your eight bazillion student characters, let us know and we will help you. Even if you don't have time, we will help you. For everyone that has Guardian Characters, they MUST fill out the Guardian Characters FIRST. Also, when it says NOT TO FILL A SECTION OUT, don't be stupid and fill it out. None of you are stupid. Arch will personally b***h-slap you, and Bays will personally rip your character to shreds...in character. Yukina: [/ cracks knuckles]. And so without further ado...the coding.

Character Dropping⋮If you get rid of characters due to whatever reason there will be a freeze on the creation of new characters until told otherwise. We are going to start saving every profile taken down, placing them in the “Characters Of Old” thread. Note: If YOU dropped characters due to activity problems meaning; you message us telling us to take the character down for whatever reason. When your situation is resolved we can put them back up if you want them to be active. We will either accept or decline depending on the situation.

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ SETTINGS ◝
                                  「 ◞ School Ground
                                  User Image

「 ◞ Raishon City
                                  User Image

「 ◞ Dorms
                                  User Image

「 ◞ Courtyard
                                  User Image

「 ◞ Greenhouse
                                  User Image

「 ◞ Library
                                  User Image

「 ◞ More to come soon

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ A.I.HOLDERS ◝
                        xxxxx( 12 / 12 Female ::: 12 / 12 Male. ) - all pictures clickable
                                  「 ◞ alpha - unknownxxx「 ◞ betaxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ gammaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ deltaxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ epsilonxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ zetaxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ etaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ thetaxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ iota
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「 ◞ kappaxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ lambdaxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ muxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxx

「 ◞ nuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ xixxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ omicron
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「 ◞ pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ rhoxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ sigmaxxxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ tauxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ upsilonxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ phi

「 ◞ chixxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ psixxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ omegaxxxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ THEGUARDIANS ◝
                        xxxxxall pictures clickable
                                  「 ◞ headxxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ secondxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ member
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ THECOUNCIL ◝
                                  「 ◞ presidentxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ vicexxxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ secretaryxxxxxxxxx
                                  User ImageUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxx

「 ◞ treasurerxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ member
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ NORMALSTUDENTS ◝
                                  「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ student
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ student

「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ student

「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ studentxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ student

「 ◞ THETEACHERS ◝
                                  「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ teacher

「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ teacher
                                  User ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ teacherxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User Image

「 ◞ THEEXTRAS ◝
                                  「 ◞ office assistantxxxxx「 ◞ ghostxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ extraxxxxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ groundkeeperxxxxx「 ◞ dorm advisorxxxxx「 ◞ counselor

「 ◞ extraxxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ mascotxxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ extra
                                  User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ extraxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ◞ chimeraxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  User Imagexxxxxx User Image

「 ◞ GARDENINGCLUB ◝
                                  「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxx

「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ member

「 ◞ MUSICCLUB ◝
                                  「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ CHOIRCLUB ◝

「 ◞ THEATERCLUB ◝
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

「 ◞ WEAPONSCLUB ◝

「 ◞ ATHLETICCLUB ◝
                                User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx

「 ◞ BOOKCLUB ◝
                                「 ◞ presidentxxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxx
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxx

「 ◞ memberxxxxxxxxxx
                                User Image

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ POWERS ◝
                        xxxxx(Remember, if a female has a power, a male may have the same one.)
                                  「 ◞ Ability Mimicry - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Accelerated Stamina - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Animal Transformation - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Astral Summons - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Augur Eye - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Bad End - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Barriers - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Blood Manipulation - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Bullet Projection - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Calling - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Card Conjure - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Cyrokinesis - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Darkside View - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Death Perception - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Death Scythe - Taken by female (1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Dimension - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Dimensional Awareness - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Duplication - Taken by female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Earth Manipulation - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Electric Manipulation - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Emotion Absorption - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Empathy - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Energetic Healing - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Enhanced Agility - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Enhanced Condition - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Enhanced Jump - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Enhanced Memory - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Enhanced Physical Ability - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Enhanced Senses - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Florakinesis - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Fox Fire - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Geokinesis - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Glamouring - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Guardian Entity - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Heightened Intelligence - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Ice Mimicry - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Invisibility - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Lexiconicy - Taken by female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Light Manipulation - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Light Refraction - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Lightning Manipulation - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Living Doll Creation - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Maguilty Sense - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Manipulative Touch - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Martial Arts Intuition - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Matter Melding - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Mechanical Intuition - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Memoripath - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Memory Manipulation - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Metalcraft - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Mind Reading - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Molecular Combustion - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Molecular Immobilization - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Object Amalgamation - Taken by female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Omnilingualism - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Overshadow - Taken by female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Pheromone Manipulation - Taken ( FULL)
                                  「 ◞ Plant Manipulation - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Portal Creation - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Precognition - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Pyrokinesis - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Quintekinesis - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Reconstruction - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Repulsion - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Retrocognition - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Seismokinesis - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Shapeshifting - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Sharp Ears - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Singular Transformation - Taken ( FULL)
                                  「 ◞ Siren Song - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Skill Absorption - Taken by female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Soul Redirection - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Sound - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Sprite Spirit - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Supernatural Charisma - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Super Strength - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Telekinesis - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Telepathy - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Teleportation - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Time Manipulation - Taken by female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Time Sight - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Umbrakinsesis - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Undeath - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Vector Manipulation - Taken ( 3 / 3 FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Video Game Materialization - Taken by a female ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Vitakinesis - Taken ( FULL )
                                  「 ◞ Vorpal Sharpness - Taken by a female ( 1 / 1 )
                                  「 ◞ Water Manipulation - Taken by male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Werewolf Powers - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )
                                  「 ◞ Wind Manipulation - Taken by a male ( 1 / 2 )

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ ROOMS ◝
                                  「 ◞ First Floor Classrooms::
                                  100⋮With Teacher... Ember Valkyrie
                                  101⋮With Teacher...
                                  102⋮With Teacher...
                                  103⋮With Teacher... Shinya Toshino
                                  104⋮With Teacher...
                                  105⋮With Teacher... Laren Hideaki
                                  106⋮With Teacher... Armella Evans
                                  107⋮With Teacher... Fenrir Daidouji
                                  108⋮With Teacher... Red Kodoux
                                  109⋮With Teacher...
                                  110⋮With Teacher...

「 ◞ Second Floor Dorm Rooms::
                                  200 - Group 1⋮Leif Pernilla & Elliot Kohler & Suzy Schubert
                                  210 - Group 2⋮Azure Winterfell & Dion Aneirin &
                                  220 - Group 3⋮Kaoru Segawa & Dionisio Nasario &
                                  230 - Group 4⋮Momoko Ishiyuki & Deborah Xantos & Riku Kazahara
                                  240 - Group 5⋮Artemis Kaikaris & Laurel Blackwood & Jouichirou Nanjo
                                  250 - Group 6⋮Harumi Evans & &
                                  260 - Group 7⋮Kazari Mugino & &
                                  270 - Group 8⋮Alistair Winterfell & Telios Ashdown & Eleanor Elkrone
                                  280 - Group 9⋮Souma Mugino & &
                                  290 - Group 10⋮Tomoko Nakamura & Astrid Agrotera &

「 ◞ Third Floor Dorm Rooms::
                                  300 - Group 11⋮Yukina Pernilla & Seung-Hyo Choi & Sumiyaka Akane
                                  310 - Group 12⋮Noel Wulf & Seigi Okurei & Jae M. Silica
                                  320 - Group 13⋮Helios Kaikaris & Xalander Shimada & Saya Taketatsu
                                  330 - Group 14⋮Ken Takagawa &&
                                  340 - Group 15⋮Yue Zhou & Karma Cameille Beotrix & Misaya Tohno
                                  350 - Group 16⋮Chane Nakai & &
                                  360 - Group 17⋮Kanami Amane & Zyera Au-Desse &
                                  370 - Group 18⋮& &
                                  380 - Group 19⋮Takeshi Sakamoto & Shinjiro Nakamura & Dimitri Vassiliadis
                                  390 - Group 20⋮ Alf Lenhart & &

「 ◞ Fourth Floor Teacher Dorms::
                                  400⋮Ember Valkyrie &
                                  410⋮Shinya Toshino & Desdemona Mu'Desme
                                  420⋮Fenrir Daidouji &
                                  430⋮&
                                  440⋮Armella Evans & Kyouichi Tadamitsu
                                  450⋮Laren Hideaki & Kumiko Kamimoto
                                  450⋮&
                                  460⋮Xanthias Elkrone &
                                  470⋮&
                                  480⋮Luserina Hallows &
                                  490⋮Rose Warren & Red Kodoux

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ RESERVES ◝
                                  「 ◞Reserves for all Characters

Occupation Here:
                                  User ImageName: Full Name

Grade: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior

Personality: Three Traits ONLY

Power: Depending On The Occupation, Normal Students Get One Power, A.I. Holders Get Two Powers, And Teachers Have Two To Three Powers.

[b]Occupation Here:[/b]
                                  [imgleft]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/PoofImage2.png[/imgleft][size=9][color=COLOR1][b]Name:[/b][/color] Full Name

[color=COLOR2][b]Age:[/b][/color] Self Explanatory

[color=COLOR1][b]Grade:[/b][/color] Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior

[color=COLOR2][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Three Traits ONLY

[color=COLOR1][b]Power:[/b][/color] Depending On The Occupation, Normal Students Get One Power, A.I. Holders Get Two Powers, And Teachers Have Two To Three Powers. Extra's only get one to two powers. [/size]

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ SKELETONS ◝
                                  Profile Skeletons for all characters.

「 ◞ Yes, I know it looks weird through PM, but it looks fine in posting format. Don't worry about it.
                                  「 ◞ Also, all that you need to fill out is in capital letters. Don't forget to read the rules before filling this or sending it to me.

[center][size=19][color=black][u][color=gray]m y[color=white]xx[/color]i d e n t i f i c a t i o n[color=white]xx[/color]c a r d[/u][/color][/color][/center][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                  [imgleft]ANIME PICTURE HERE[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color][color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [color=#bbbbbb]▤[/color] [color=#554455]▤[/color] [/list][/list]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b][color=COLOR1]FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME [/color][/b] [color=#bbbbbb]♀ / ♂ [PICK ONE FOR FEMALE OR MALE AND ERASE THESE WORDS][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]a g e[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] AGE

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]h o m e[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] DORM NUMBER

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]r a c e[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] ANY RACE, INCLUDING ANY HYBRIDS

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]o c c u p a t i o n[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] TEACHER, STUDENT, A.I. HOLDER (EX. A.I. HOLDER DELTA), AND/OR CLUB MEMBER (EX. STUDENT COUNCIL VICE PRESIDENT)

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]c l a s s[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] FRESHMAN, SOPHOMORE, JUNIOR, SENIOR (IF TEACHER, WHAT CLASS YOU TEACH HERE)

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]p o w e r s[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] NORMAL STUDENTS PICK ONE POWER, A.I. HOLDERS PICK TWO, AND TEACHERS PICK TWO TO THREE POWERS.

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]s t r e n g t h s[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] PICK THREE

[size=10][color=white]xx[/color][color=#EE7788]⋮[/color] [color=darkgray]□ [/color] [color=gray][b]w e a k n e s s e s[/b][/color] [color=#777788]⇢[/color] PICK THREE[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=14][b][color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT 1[/color] [color=COLOR1]•[/color] [color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT 2[/color] [color=COLOR1]•[/color] [color=gray]PERSONALITY TRAIT 3[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=gray][size=11]SHORT BIOGRAPHY;; SEVEN TO TEN SENTENCES (OR MORE)[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][list][size=18][color=gray]⋮[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][/size]

「 ◞ FILINGCABINET ◝
                                  This doesn't have to be done to post. This does need to be filled out down the road of course. This only applies to students right now. Teachers are in the process of being made.

[list][list][list][list][img]don't worry about the picture[/img]

[color=white]eliisthebest[/color][size=15][color=#dd8833]❛[/color][/size][size=14.5][color=#225577]NAME[/color] [/size][size=15]▕[/size][size=13.5] [color=dimgray]Full Name Here[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#dd8833]』[/color]。[/size] [color=white]trolololo[/color] [size=15][color=#dd8833]❛[/color][/size][size=14.5][color=#225577]AGE[/color] [/size][size=15]▕[/size][size=13.5] [color=dimgray]Age Spelled Out[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#dd8833]』[/color]。[/size] [color=white]trolololo[/color] [size=15][color=#dd8833]❛[/color][/size][size=14.5][color=#225577]GRADE[/color] [/size][size=15]▕[/size][size=13.5] [color=dimgray]Grade In[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#dd8833]』[/color]。[/size] [color=white]trolololo[/color] [size=15][color=#dd8833]❛[/color][/size][size=14.5][color=#225577]RACE[/color] [/size][size=15]▕[/size][size=13.5] [color=dimgray]Your Race[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#dd8833]』[/color]。[/size]

[list]
                                  [imgleft]don't worry about this one either, we have that taken care of[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                  [b][size=23][color=dimgray]([/color][/size] [size=19][color=#225577]STAT[/color]。 [/size][size=19][color=#225577]ISTICS[/color][size=20][color=dimgray]✶[/color] [/size][/size][size=21][color=#dd8833]』[/color][/size][/b][list][list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]BIRTH[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]PLACE[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]Where was it you were born, preferably country and city and the date month day year. (We are working from this day and age so just say the year in the roleplay as of now is the same year we are in, meaning it's 2012)[/size][/color][/list][/list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]PHYSICAL[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]ATTRIBUTES[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]include: height, weight, eye color, hair color, scars, tattoos, piercings interesting birthmarks, etc etc

[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b][size=23][color=dimgray]([/color][/color][/size] [size=19][color=#225577]PERSONAL[/color]。 [/size][size=19][color=#225577]HISTORY[/color][size=20][color=dimgray]✶[/color] [/size][/size][size=21][color=#dd8833]』[/color][/size][/b][list][list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]FAMILY[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]TREE[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]list family; keep in mind that if the character has secret siblings they don't know about, those are listed too. list parents and immediate family (siblings) all their occupations, ages, etc.
                                  [/size][/color][/list][/list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]BIO[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]GRAPHY[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]This biography is more than you put in the bio of your profile, it is okay to take that one and tweak it, but remember that we want more information in this one. Stuff that they wouldn't normally tell anyone history wise or stuff that the character themselves may not know or even remember, also formal and in the third person

[b][size=23][color=dimgray]([/color][/size] [size=19][color=#225577]MEDICAL[/color]。 [/size][size=19][color=#225577]LOGS[/color][size=20][color=dimgray]✶[/color][/size][/size][size=21][color=#dd8833]』[/color][/size][/b][list][list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]BLOOD[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]TYPE[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]Obviously what blood type you are[/size][/color][/list][/list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]MEDICAL[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]HISTORY[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]here is where you'd put hospital visits, allergies , family medical history (like if your parents had a history of heart problems, or if one of them died what was the cause), etc etc.

[b][size=23][color=dimgray]([/color][/size] [size=19][color=#225577]RAISHON[/color]。 [/size][size=19][color=#225577]ARCHIVE[/color][size=20][color=dimgray]✶[/color] [/size][/size][size=21][color=#dd8833]』[/color][/size][/b][list][list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]ENROLLMENT[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]PAPERS[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]enrollment papers here; more detail later (we are currently writing out the introduction paperwork which we will add when you send this in. It will include the introduction paper and then the information that you need to provide;
                                  last name:
                                  first name:
                                  middle initial:
                                  date of birth:
                                  social security: [ex: XXX-XX-3753]
                                  name of power(s):
                                  Reason you wish to enroll to Raishon:
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬ [/size][size=15][color=#225577]CONTRACT[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]SIGNING[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16]⊱[/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]your char's signature. you can use paint or download a font. if you don't want to be bother, we will do it for you: WARNING YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN IF YOU LET US DO THIS FOR YOU (if you don't want to do it and want us to at least give us a description of what it should look like) [Also, we are going to write out a contract, pretty much the rules of the school saying that you understand them and will follow them as long as you are in the school or on school grounds. You are to behave accordingly in the city/and pretty much anywhere else because you are still a reflection upon the school. Blah blah blah, do this wrong you get suspened blah blah blah you do this wrong you get expelled for a little while then blah blah blah you do or don't do this you get kicked out completely and have to vacate the dorm and the premises within 24 hours. then at the bottom there will be your signature that we are talking about above that you need to provide and also the date when you signed it]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]PERMANENT[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]RECORD[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]detention records, suspensions, etc etc (Don't just put N/A here everyone has a slip up sometimes be creative doesn't matter how small it is just put it)
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]ACADEMIC[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]TRANSCRIPT[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]here is where you'll list all of the classes your char has taken, their grade received, and overall GPA/cumulative GPA -- if you'd like. the mods can do the gpa no worries.
                                  ex:
                                  JUNIOR YEAR
                                  intro trigonometry - A+
                                  Blah - A+
                                  Blah - F
                                  Blah - F
                                  Blah - B-
                                  Blah- C+
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]EXTRACURRICULAR[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]ACTIVITIES[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=17][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]here is where you'll list extracurriculars (and the years they've been in them)
                                  ex: Senior year - President of Awesome Stars of Raishon[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b][size=23][color=dimgray]([/color][/size] [size=19][color=#225577]POWER[/color]。 [/size][size=19][color=#225577]DATA[/color][size=20][color=dimgray]✶[/color] [/size][/size][size=21][color=#dd8833]』[/color][/size][/b][list]
                                  [size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]DESCRIPT[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]ION[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]detailed description of power (some of us may not know what it is) you can write whatever, but make sure it's easy to understand and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WEAKNESSES FOR YOUR POWER. if you have a power that has the potential to be cheap, make SURE you offset it with OBVIOUS combat weaknesses. if you need help, ask one of the mods. Some people have perfectly fine powers. Ask a mod if you're not sure. (List the powers and then the weaknesses separately from one another)
                                  ex:
                                  Powers: lkshdflksahdfk
                                  Known Weaknesses: lkahsdfoihsd

[size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]HIST[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]ORY[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]power history. for example. WHEN the character discovered it, if he/she ever lost control of it, maybe if it has bad repercussions include those too. Details here are important.

[size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]DANGER[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]RATING[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16][color=#225577]⊱[/color][/size]
                                  [list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]this will be assigned to you.

[b][size=23][color=dimgray]([/color][/size] [size=19][color=#225577]PSYCHOLOGY[/color]。 [/size][size=19][color=#225577]FILES[/color][size=20][color=dimgray]✶[/color] [/size][/size][size=21][color=#dd8833]』[/color][/size][/b][list][list]
                                  [/list][/list][size=17][color=white]▬[/color][color=#dd8833]▬▬▬[/color] [/size][size=15][color=#225577]DR. HALLOWS`[/color][/size][size=17][color=dimgray]⊹[/color][/size][size=15] [color=#225577]NOTES[/color][/size][size=16] [color=#dd8833]★[/color][/size][size=16]⊱[/size][list][list][color=dimgray][size=10.5]Your character is required to visit Raishon's psychiatrist, Dr. Hallows, at least once a semester. we will compile this information for you.

[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s370/BaysideAngel/RaishonInsignia-1.png[/img]

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ SCHEDULES ◝
                                  「 ◞ Monday - Friday Freshman Courses
                                  Class One⋮Hieroglyphics⋮Teacher Armella Evans
                                  Class Two⋮Basic Defense⋮Teacher Soushi Miketsuki
                                  Class Three⋮Relics⋮Teacher Ember Valkyrie
                                  Class Four⋮Literature⋮Teacher Armella Evans
                                  Class Five⋮Algebra⋮Teacher Red Kodoux
                                  Class Six⋮Beasts and Creatures⋮Teacher Fenrir Daidouji

「 ◞ Monday - Friday Sophomore Courses
                                  Class One⋮British Literature⋮Teacher Fenrir Daidouji
                                  Class Two⋮Geometry⋮Teacher Red Kodoux
                                  Class Three⋮Weaponry Defense⋮Teacher Soushi Miketsuki
                                  Class Four⋮Potions⋮Teacher Ember Valkyrie
                                  Class Five⋮Flying and Levitation⋮Teacher Shinya Toshino
                                  Class Six⋮Object Manipulation⋮Teacher Armella Evans

「 ◞ Monday - Friday Junior Courses
                                  Class One⋮Dark Arts⋮Teacher Shinya Toshina
                                  Class Two⋮Shape Shifting⋮Teacher
                                  Class Three⋮Science⋮Teacher Red Kodoux
                                  Class Four⋮Martial Arts⋮Teacher Soushi Miketsuki
                                  Class Five⋮Pre-Calculus⋮Teacher Fenrir Daidouji
                                  Class Six⋮Elements⋮Teacher Vanni Rossi

「 ◞ Monday - Friday Senior Courses
                                  Class One⋮White Arts⋮Teacher Routa Nyuan
                                  Class Two⋮Alchemy⋮Teacher Ember Valkyrie
                                  Class Three⋮Calculus⋮Teacher Shinya Toshino
                                  Class Four⋮Martial Arts⋮Teacher Soushi Miketsuki
                                  Class Five⋮Flying and Levitation⋮Teacher Shinya Toshino
                                  Class Six⋮Elements⋮Teacher Vanni Rossi

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ EVENTS ◝
                                  「 ◞ Things That's Happening Now
                                  User Image Winter Ball
                                  This is just a normal ball; everything is elegant and serene. Everything is being prepared for the rest of the week. Since midterms have dragged everyone down, it's now time for some fun and not worry about a single thing. No this isn't a masquerade ball, so don't bring masks! Take your friends, loved ones, but let's not forget a celebration of Xan as the official new member of the Guardians. Don't forget to say congratulations! Sit back, and enjoy the music.

「 ◞ Things That's Happened So Far
                                  User Image Chain Day
                                  Someone thought it was funny to go around stealing out of peoples dorms late at night, and without finding the culprit behind this, everyone had been chained. For some reason no one remembers what happens the night before, but all you know now, is you're chained to someone in your bed...Don't worry, this will only last a day. Headmaster to the rescue!
                                  User Image Animal Transformations?!?!
                                  Oh gosh, everyone has turned into animals or has an interesting animal trait!! EVERYONE in the school has been affected, including teachers and other students! How will everything work out?!
                                  User Image Trick Or Treat!!!
                                  Halloween only comes once a year! Well, what better to have the Student Council host a haunted house at your very own school?! Haunted houses isn't the only thing going on this scary night; a treasure hunt is put together. What happens when you can't tell who the monsters are?!
                                  User Image Trick or Treat Costume Contest!!
                                  Like dressing up? Like to mingle and meet new people? Well, now is not a bad chance to try. The day before the Haunted House, come by auditorium and show off your outfit! But please sign in once you enter the room for entry, and what your costume is! The winner will receive various prizes! Whoever wins is up to the students - so everyone is a judge! First place gets to win a date with either any of the Student Council Members, or any of the School Guardians! The prizes will go accordingly:
                                  1st place - Date with any of the Student Guardians or Student Council
                                  2nd place - A full week of off campus time
                                  3rd place - Three day pass without failing a single class
                                  Seniors and Juniors are putting on the Cosplay Cafe and the Sophomores doing the Haunted House and the Freshmen are doing the Faux Fortunes~

User Image Cosplay
                                  Suddenly, your favorite cosplay comes out. A samurai? A Pokemon? Well, every time you try to change your clothes, the ones you took off keep coming back on! It's a part of your skin now, and there's nothing you can do!

「 ◞Things That Will Happen
                                  Cosplay
                                  Suddenly, your favorite cosplay comes out. A samurai? A Pokemon? Well, every time you try to change your clothes, the ones you took off keep coming back on! It's a part of your skin now, and there's nothing you can do!

Animal Transformations?!?!
                                  Oh gosh, everyone has turned into animals or has an interesting animal trait!! EVERYONE in the school has been affected, including teachers and other students! How will everything work out?!

No Powers
                                  Some of you wished you really didn't have these darn super abilities. Well, be careful what you wish for, because it has just come true. Today, everyone is just a normal human! No one is superior, but what will happen to the school's surroundings?
                                  Mission Impossible
                                  No one can fight alone and not wish to be hurt by any monsters. This means everyone has to come together to beat a large monster that seems to be the head honcho for most of the lurking monsters. Well, just don't stand there and linger! Grab a partner!
                                  Masquerade Ball
                                  Of course, this is a ball where everyone wears their classy dresses and tux's. So don't forget to bring your dancing feet and a date or a group of friends. Everyone here has to wear a mask! But there's a twist. What happens when the masquerade goes wrong with monsters wrecking it?
                                  Festival
                                  In town, it's just a quiet night where everyone can relax. Is there ever a restful night where there's no missions for a day and no school? Well, that's what's going on here. Just sit back, relax, and watch some fireworks or eat all the snack food you want.
                                  Late Night Run?
                                  Oh, so you think you can stay up late, do you? Well, the headmaster and the head student council agrees to let you do so, but before you can wander on your own, how well can you handle fighting monsters? If you think you can stay up and do your own thing in the middle of the night, prove yourselves worthy!
                                  Trick Or Treat!!!
                                  Halloween only comes once a year! Well, what better to have the Student Council host a haunted house at your very own school?! Haunted houses isn't the only thing going on this scary night; a treasure hunt is put together. What happens when you can't tell who the monsters are?!

Trick or Treat Costume Contest!!
                                  Like dressing up? Like to mingle and meet new people? Well, now is not a bad chance to try. The day before the Haunted House, come by auditorium and show off your outfit! But please sign in once you enter the room for entry, and what your costume is! The winner will receive various prizes! Whoever wins is up to the students - so everyone is a judge! First place gets to win a date with either any of the Student Council Members, or any of the School Guardians! The prizes will go accordingly:
                                  1st place - Date with any of the Student Guardians or Student Council
                                  2nd place - A full week of off campus time
                                  3rd place - Three day pass without failing a single class
                                  Seniors and Juniors are putting on the Cosplay Cafe and the Sophomores doing the Haunted House and the Freshmen are doing the Faux Fortunes~

Festivus!
                                  Festivus is known as a celebration of non-love festivity. Who you thought you liked suddenly changes, but why!? Well, cupid had his shot, but the little flying devils have theirs too. Is someone behind all of this...?
                                  POOF!
                                  Drinking a soda to refresh yourself is just plenty enough. What you don't realize is, after you take a drink, POOF. A person stands before you, fully clothed. They say they 'love' you and want to be with you forever. Little do you know they're mechanical enhancements from the future to obey you. What happens if you have someone you already like? Will they ever go away?
                                  Solve the Mystery!!
                                  Students around the school is mysteriously dying. Why?! Well, that's what we all have to find out. Even the detectives around the school are here to find out. Regardless of the mess, there seems to be only one thing letting everyone know it's the same person. Their heads are decapitated and both wrists and ankles are cut off. Are they looking for the A.I. Units?
                                  Mission: Find Alpha
                                  It's difficult to find the leader of the A.I. Holders, but it's your chance to work together with the rest to find the Alpha. Without the Alpha around, your powers refuse to work correctly. The further you are away from the main Alpha, your powers are weak, but the closer you are, your powers start to work! Quick, search for the objective!
                                  Homecoming
                                  This is a dance for everyone at Raishon Acadmey. Though, grades must be kept to a standard of not failing, everyone can join and parade through here. Put on your fancy clothes and dancing shoes. You can go with anyone you want, including the friends you've made or even a date! Don't forget there are supervisors.
                                  WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!
                                  Your powers and personality has been switched! It seems you have switched roles with someone in school! How did this happen though? Good thing it's only temporary, right! The headmaster knows what's best for students and teachers...right?
                                  Chain Day
                                  Someone thought it was funny to go around stealing out of peoples dorms late at night, and without finding the culprit behind this, everyone had been chained. For some reason no one remembers what happens the night before, but all you know now, is you're chained to someone in your bed...Don't worry, this will only last a day. Headmaster to the rescue!

"Hate at First Sight"
                                  Whoever you see first, you will have an unexplained rage towards them. No one knows how this happened or why, but all we know is this 'hate' has temporarily been spread to every single person in this school.
                                  What Time Is It?
                                  Here, everyone notices they are no longer in school, but a run down facility being rebuilt in some areas. Everyone still has their bodies, and are scattered everywhere. This facility is top secret, but some of you don't even know what this place is. Yukina has come down with a cold; she cannot control her powers and everyone has gone with her in time. Until Yukina is better or learns how to control her powers, everyone's stuck 10 years into the past!
                                  Winter Ball
                                  This is just a normal ball; everything is elegant and serene. Everything is being prepared for the rest of the week. Since midterms have dragged everyone down, it's now time for some fun and not worry about a single thing. No this isn't a masquerade ball, so don't bring masks! Take your friends, loved ones, but let's not forget a celebration of Xan as the official new member of the Guardians. Don't forget to say congratulations! Sit back, and enjoy the music.
                                  Talent Battle!
                                  Folks, this is the time to show off your talent! Here, this is battle of the bands and the main talent show! This is one of the biggest events around here at Raishon, so be prepared for good fight! There will be winners placed in front of three anonymous judges.
                                  Gender...Bender Breakdown?!
                                  Well, if you think things couldn't get worse, here they are. You wake up, and suddenly you find yourself a complete opposite of gender!? How the hell did this happen! That's not the only strange thing going on - you're powers aren't working! Luck just isn't on your side.

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ RELATIONS ◝
                        Raishon Shippings/Memes

「 ◞ l e i f y u k i n a ⊰ ⊰
                        One bubbly, and the other...not so bubbly. Both are actually twins, regardless of how
                        different they look. The length of their hair and skin tone is probably they only thing
                        they have that make them look alike. Separated at birth, they really never got used to
                        each other, that is until a few unfortunate events happened. Both have different pasts,
                        but most importantly, both have different futures laid out in front of them.

「 ◞ k a r m a s h i n j i r o ⊰ ⊰
                        Ever since a young age, Karma has always been following Shinjiro
                        around. Even after the year difference of not seeing one another, Karma finds herself more
                        intrigued with the idea of attending the same school as Shinji. Not giving up may have been
                        admirable, but the boy doesn't give her much chances. Here, Karma is trying to prove that
                        she was not the same little girl she used to be when they knew one another. Good luck, Karma.

「 ◞ m o m o k o h a r u m a ⊰ ⊰
                        Momoko and Haruma are siblings who are quite the opposite of each other. One's quiet and shy
                        while the other is cheerful and outgoing. However, they are close with and care for each other.
                        Haruma is a college student at Raishon University, but is working part-time at the academy to help
                        pay off his tuition expenses and to watch over his little sister.

「 ◞ a r m e l l a h a r u m i ⊰ ⊰

At age eleven, Armella wasn't the most popular of kids, being a mafia heiress and all.
                        So along came little Harumi, adopted into the Evns family at two years of age and easily impressionable.
                        The two both grew up in their father's lifestyle. Fighting was in their blood, or "self defense" as Armella prefers.
                        Over the years, Armella grew to be more motherly than her father hoped, likely because of her mother's
                        passing at fifteen. Although Harumi admires her older sister and looks up to her in every way, her personality
                        was molded more into the heiress their father dreamed of. As a loyal puppy would, Harumi demanded
                        to attend Raishon as Armella started teaching here.

「 ◞ s o u s h i r e i k a ⊰ ⊰
                        Ever since his birth, Soushi was abandoned as a baby at a orphanage and lived as a foster child all his life.
                        What he didn't know, is that he actually isn't the only child of his parent's who left him.
                        He had a little sister, Reika, by five years apart. With the family surname, Tsukimori.
                        While Soushi went his own path and had his sorrow, Reika went her own as well. How?
                        By running away from home when she was starting high school to search for her big brother. In the end,
                        she gained a bit of information due to a old news article of the accident Soushi was a survivor from,
                        and rumors of him going to school. Reika did what she could, and joined up as his teacher's assistant. Although,
                        the problem is that Reika doesn't have a real high school degree, yet she is smart enough to fool people she has.
                        Soushi plays the protective big brother, and Reika just act's like the carefree and kind little sister.
                        Oh yes, and Soushi also wishes to hide her away from other male's of course.

「 ◞ d i m i t r i h a r u m i ⊰ ⊰
                        Her parents are the head of a mafia. His parents are the head of a mafia, too.
                        Dimitri's parents wished to gain more man-power to become a bigger influence in the
                        underground world of the city. Harumi's father, however, decided to marry her off because
                        he believes she isn't strong enough to take over the mafia after him. To strengthen and
                        finalize this alliance, their parents decided to make an arrangement for their children.
                        An arranged marriage, that is. During the early days of grade school, this marriage was decided.
                        Of course, Dimitri is not pleased by the decision at all and Harumi takes this opportunity to show her worth to her father.

「 ◞ d i m i t r i h a r u m i ⊰ ⊰
                        Never being one to like the opposite gender, having Harumi chase him around and torment him on a daily basis
                        does not please him one bit. This little quarrel has been going on for years, ever since
                        they first met in elementary school. One may think that it's just unreasonable, seeing as
                        Harumi probably just wants to befriend him and all, but who can blame him? Females are
                        a scary breed of humans in his eyes and Harumi may as well be the cause of his fear.
                        Maybe one day he'll be able to suck it up and deal with the fact that she's just not going to leave
                        him alone. Or he can just keep running away until she gives up. She's got to let it go some day, right? Right?
                        Little does he know, Harumi is trying to defeat him to prove to her father that she's strong enough stand her ground,
                        and she's not going to stop until she does.

→ One Sided Love
                        ↔ Both In Love
                        ✹ Engaged
                        ♥ Married
                        ☼ Divorced
                        ღ Siblings
                        ≮ Hate
                        ⊀ Dislike
                        ☆ Jealousy

To be on this list, fill out this coding and send it to me in a reserve so I can post it!
                        「 ◞[color=#dd8833]★[/color][size=13][color=gray] name [color=saddlebrown]←[/color] name [/color][color=#225577]⊰ ⊰[/color][/size]
                        [size=10][color=gray]Description goes here.[/color][/size]

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ BULLETIN ◝

「 ◞ Calendar

XDECEMBER

Sun Mon Tues WedxThurxFrixSat
                        | XX| XX | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |
                        | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
                        | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
                        | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |
                        | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | XX |XX | XX |

「 ◞ Time of Day

| Early Morning] | Morning | Late Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Night | Midnight |

「 ◞ Weather Channel Central

Next Few Days!
                        | Friday - 20 Degrees - Light Snow, Sunny, Chilly, Mild Wind |
                        | Saturday - 26 Degrees - Sunny, Clear |
                        | Sunday - 22 Degrees - Sunny, Partly Cloudy |
                        | Monday - 24 Degrees - Sunny, Partly Cloudy |

「 ◞ News
                        Nothing new right now!

「 ◞ Updates
                        New!
                        「 ◞ Alright, a few things have been changed and added to Raishon! We welcome a new filing cabinet available for roleplayers to understand a little more about everyone's characters; but these files are extremely strict in the world of Raishon - so no students can easily get access to them. At any rate, everything has been reorganized and dusted up. Some characters have become available. No new people may join unless it's a friend that is a friend of whoever is roleplaying in Raishon right now. I would prefer it to stay that way. Keep in mind for those of you with existing characters if you wish you want more characters, make sure to read the updated rules about character caps and figure out what characters you can and cannot have. We are watching this. Without further ado, please make sure to check everything on the front page. -Added April 15, 2012

New!
                        「 ◞ Please make sure to keep up with the Roleplay. Things that will happen in the future are always stated in the OOC. Everyone knows what's going on there, so don't be afraid to ask there or the moderators what's going on. Please make sure to read the announcements. New events have been added. New characters have been added, and I'm proud to say that Raishon is nearly full of characters. From leaving characters, to new characters, I appreciate those who have been around since Raishon 1.0! -Added March 20, 2012

New!
                        「 ◞ Everyone can have as many characters as they want, but make sure to stick with their characteristics. When you say they're a certain characteristic, please stick with it. Anyways, each person can have up to TWO A.I.'s. The reson behind this is because I notice a lot of people are picking up characters. Which, I find is freakin' awesome! However, I do not want people who are already in the roleplay taking up all the A.I. slots. So from here on out, no one will have more than two A.I.'s, but you are still free to make more characters outside of them. Rules have been updated in the characters selection. -Added January 28, 2012

New!
                        「 ◞ Gave a new format/look to Raishon. It was a little tedious, but I hope you all enjoy it! -Added January 25, 2012

Old!
                        「 ◞ Whipped out characters, opened slots, and cleaned up the powers list. So now the thread is all dusted off. Somehow, I feel like Raishon needs a new decoration! -Added January 24, 2012
                        Old!
                        「 ◞ Please understand that I have a mod and I will be leaving more and more from Gaia. So please bear with me. -Added December 29, 2011

Old!
                        「 ◞ Pay attention to the events because some of them may happen soon! Even some will be added! I have added one event today called 'Trick or Treat Costume Contest', so be sure to read it! You do not have to participate if you do not wish to do so. - Added December 23, 2011

Old!

「 ◞ I have added a bulletin to not only help with weather, but to also give help towards characters who are looking to do more interactive skills with either the Student Council Members or practice up on the skills they already have. These will always be changing, so if you have anything in mind , let me know and I will add them up here on this post. - Added December 23, 2011

User Image
            User Image
                        「 ◞ BANNERS ◝
                        「 ◞ Raishon Academy Banners

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/RA-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/RA2-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/RA4-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/RA3-1.png[/img][/url]

「 ◞ Raishon Academy Character Banners

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/YukinaBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/ShinjiTomoBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/EliBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/AkaneBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/DeborahBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/SuzyBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/t.76736681][img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/kittenchow09/TakeshiBanner1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces