Aqua 0.24742268041237 24.7% [ 24 ]
Namine 0.49484536082474 49.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Hilarious Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
[Err...just tell me when you want me. Zexion and Yuffie will be playing Assassin's Creed until then.]

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
((I'm just trying to get everyone invlolved, do you want Demyx to bug you?))

Hilarious Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
[Well, if you want.]

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
((I'll just send him out!))

A black portal appeared in the middle of the room and a cheery blond popped out, "Hello everybody!!!" He paused a few moments to hear something, "Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
XiaraRose
Xiara laughed, "Naw I'm good! I just heard a loud explosion so I just came running!" She barely saw these people before and they were kinda odd.

"Ah that would be my fault I was trying out a new magic trick and it back fired," Shinichi stated, what he didnt mention was it was a trick for Kaito kid.

((If someone plays Areith we need cloud too xd ))

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
She was taken aback a little, "Magic trick?! What kind of magic trick?" She was interested already, a magic trick did sound pretty cool.

"Xiara, Zexion, Yuffie? Are you guys there?" Demyx walked around the resturaunt looking under tables and snuck into Xiara's office and came back out still looking for someone.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
"We're in here, Rock Star! Join the party, we're having LOTS of fun!" Yuffie yelled. She put emphasis on the word lots, because she's just like that.
"....oh, God, not him...." Zexion mumbled...
"Its a secert after all a magician doesnt reveal his biggest surprise! But I can teach you little tricks if you want to learn." Shinichi said with a charming smile.

"Well your type of magic my be different from mine," Zack stated taking out a small glowing orb red in color. "I thought one of these went off."

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Xiara smiled, "Sure that sounds fun!" She then thought she heard footsteps but ignored them either way, magic awsome!

Demyx heard the ninja and smiled, "Coming!" He ran towards the noise but when he saw the two he yelled, "Hiya!" He then started walking towards Zexion but tripped over his own two feet.
Shinichi smiled, "Well it depends on what kind of magic you want to learn..."He said it to Xiara before turning to Zack, "Right? After all it looks your magic is based on the elements."

"Yeah, but it takes a long time just to harvest and teach yourself this kind of magic, instead of making a coin disappear." Zack stated with a smile then he remembered something. "Oi babe, have you seen anyone with spikey hair lately, light in color and had blue eyes? I wanna try and find this person to see the look on their face when they know Im alive~" he said to Xiara a smirk going across his features.

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
"Well..." She thought a little... "The only person I know who's light with spikey hair but not blue eyes... I'm sorry." She then looked up to the other man, "Honestly time is something I don't have alot of these days so the shorter one is okay!" She looked up into the sky for a brief second then brought her head back down.
"Ah why so little on time? Got a place to run or something of the sort?" Shinichi asked a bit curious, after all how couldnt he? He was still looking for something to heist as Kaito Kid. And since it was never something he needed like the Pandora Gem he would give it back...sooner or later.

"Ah man~ It's going to take me forever to find spike! and that one kid said he should be around here.." Zack whined a bit, "well gotta keep looking. I cant make Spike think that I'm dead, he was devistated when I pulled the trick to fool the soldiers."

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
She scratched the back of her head, "Well more like a place to run." She chuckled a little, "But I can stick around for a while!" She turned to the other guy, "Spike? Who are you talking about?"

Hilarious Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
XiaraRose
Xiara smiled, "Sure that sounds fun!" She then thought she heard footsteps but ignored them either way, magic awsome!

Demyx heard the ninja and smiled, "Coming!" He ran towards the noise but when he saw the two he yelled, "Hiya!" He then started walking towards Zexion but tripped over his own two feet.

"Rock Star, you klutz." Yuffie laughed, smiling at the guy. Suddenly, she heard 'Auuuuughdyingsound....' from her game. "Oh, crap!" Turning her attention back to Altair, she resumed her concentration.
Zexion, however, didn't give a rat's anything about Demyx, so he just said a "Hmph." And kept watching the VG.

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
"What's this Zexion?" Demyx asked as he sat right next to him and pointed to the game. He watched for a while as his foot bobbed up and down uncontrollably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff