Namine 0.49484536082474 49.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1397 1398 1399 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
whee What happens at Hollow Bastion a.k.a Radiant Gardens when everything else is going on?

You decide!!!

Places consist of:

All Kingdom Hearts worlds

You can also make up a world you came from,

for example: I came from Royal Landings which could be Cinderella's world.

OTHER RP'S TO TRY!!!!

User Image

Come visit my Personal Story Store!!!

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Rules
1.No Cybering, but romance is allowed.
2.No fighting unless you go outside.
3.If you havent come on in 1 week your job, charecter, and room are lost.
4.Weapons can only be used when in a fight or protecting youself.
5.No laser guns or crossbows or bombs (unless I approve otherwise)
6.If you want me to hire you ask!
7.If I believe you are being too self centered in the rp... (like if you died 3 times and you got hurt ten times in one day,) I will give you warnings, everyone should get a chance in being in center of attention.
8.You can be an actual character from the game, you must tell me before hand.
9.More then one person may not be the same game character.
10. If you have any added powers you must run it past me.
11. No killing off rpers unless you have their permission.
12. Must be semi-lit and in the 3rd person. No **starred actions** unless its ((OCC)).
13. Rule suggestions is permitted!
14. You must have a weakness!
15. Rayne Hawk is second in command so if she gives a warning obey. For profile recognition refer to her also.

Name:
apearance:
Skill:
World:

Employees
Resturaunt Owner: XiaraRose
Waitress(es): Anriko, Kanon Bluesynz
Chef(s): AyaSantres, SoraMotto

Organization Members:
Xemnas: Axel VIII Dancing Flame
Xigbar: 10rsax
Xaldin: Anriko
Vexen:
Lexaeus:
Zexion: Poisoned_Silence
Saix: Demyx_Melodious Noctourne
Axel: Rayne Hawk
Demyx: Kanon Bluesynz
Luxord:
Marluxia:
Larxene: XiaraRose
Roxas: SoraKH296
Namine': Rayne Hawk

Can be more characters if you bring it up with me...

Classic trio:
Sora:SoraKH296
Riku: Sentinelprime03
Kairi: x-Kairi-x-91-x
Donald: SoraKH296
Goofy: SoraKH296

Restoration commitee:
Leon (Squall):
Yuffie:
Aerith:
Cid:
Cloud: Keiko710
Merlin:
Sephiroth: Anriko

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
She then sniffled a little and started back to cleaning the kitchen, "Why is this place so difficult?"

Name: Xiara
Weapon: 2 keyblades (silver hope and golden promise)
apearance: User Image
Skill: A normal keyblader but she can control enough darkness for portals and enough light for keyblade skills.
World: Hollow Bastion a.k.a Radiant Gardens

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Role Playing Can Begin!

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Xiara walked down a flight of stairs down the Bailey towards the town square, the day was peaceful. It was the first day to work at her Resturaunt ever since her father passed away, "Hello Radiant Inn, time for your new owner." She walked inside towards the now dusty abode of her new property, "Crap I need some employees!"
Name: Luzuma
Weapon: Moon Bow and Arrows. She can draw up arrows made of moonlight (and shade) with her bow as long as she has her moon-pendant on. If its not on her, then she can't draw up arrows from moonlight/shade, but it can still shoot arrows. She has only a few, however, but she is rarely armed. Watch out! Those arrows can be deadly... XD
Skill: She can both heal and destroy with her mind, but only from a certain distance with the destroying part. She can control light and some darkness, so long as she has hope, still.
World: Unknown, though her name "Luz" and "Uma" both mean "Moon Light" together and most think she literally comes from an unknown world that contains the moon.
Weakness: Darkness takes away from her "moon" power. Her power is stronger at a full moon and weaker at a new moon, though she always has a bit of power on her since her moon-rock necklace is always on. If its off, she depends entirely on the moon. If its off with a new moon, she's pretty much like a normal human in combat for "power" in a fight/battle.

Xiara, can I play Axel? ^_^ His font will be red.

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Rayne Hawk
Weapon: Moonblade-- a type of keyblade that is made up of-- You guessed it!-- the moon.
Skill: She can both heal and destroy with her mind, but only from a certain distance with the destroying part. She can control light and some darkness, so long as she has hope, still.
World: Unknown, though her name "Luz" and "Uma" both mean "Moon Light" together and most think she literally comes from an unknown world that contains the moon.

Yeah sure... no one else is playing him. Do you want to play luzuma to?
XiaraRose
Rayne Hawk
Weapon: Moonblade-- a type of keyblade that is made up of-- You guessed it!-- the moon.

Yeah sure... no one else is playing him. Do you want to play luzuma to?

Sure, I can multitask. ^_^ You'll be able to tell.

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Ok you can start then!
A warp hole that seemed to glow white morphed into oblivion as a girl stepped out of it, sighing as she readjusted her skirt. She looked up at the building in front of her and sighed again. Here? she thought. Why here...? Oh well, I could use a little refreshment..

A different warp hole from around the corner twisted and wreathed like darkness would under a flashlight. A hood covered the dark, mysterious face, but green eyes could still be seen. They darted around and he hid out of sight from the girl around the corner of the building.

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
She looked and twisted around the resturaunt. "Well I guess I'll get started then..." She sighed as she pulled out a broom and started sweeping the wooden floors.
The girl that was standing before the building looked up and saw someone inside. "Oh..!" she gasped. She stepped inside and looked at the host awkwardly. "Umm.. H-hello." Her hand sought her neck as she laughed nervously.

The hooded figure watched them inconspicuously from outdoors, simply leaning against the wall. The emerald eyes scanned the area every once in a while, but mostly stayed on the two girls in the building.

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
Xiara perked her head up and smiled a little, "Oh hi... sorry kinda cleaning up." She started to set aside her broom. "May I help you?" She asked with a little sigh to her voice.
XiaraRose
Xiara perked her head up and smiled a little, "Oh hi... sorry kinda cleaning up." She started to set aside her broom. "May I help you?" She asked with a little sigh to her voice.

"Um..." she said. "Do you have any refreshments?" She scuffed her feet as she asked and quickly, quietly added, "My name's Luzuma."

The hooded figure seemed to flinched when she said her name. Though his mind urged him to move, he stayed put and folded his arms, somehow satisfied, yet itching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff