Other 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image
User Image

L ч ι э___ н ά ш κ ε

L___Y___L___E______H___A___W___K___E

companion: no one
((*IMPORTANT NOTE: Lyle Hawke is just an alias. His real name is Ryojin Ashikaga.))

User Image

When Ryojin was looking at names for his new identity, his uncle Taka had jokingly suggested "Randy d**k" ("randy" in England means "horny" ) to which Ryojin had seriously suggested "to go f*** himself." Now, under the name of Lyle Hawke, Ryojin Ashikaga quietly slipped into the Dean's office with a cart of cleaning agents and utilities with every intention to bug the room.

He had a raggedy baseball cap to cover his dyed fiery hair and kept his head down to partially cover his eyes. Ryojin had dyed his hair as differently from his original black locks as he could and wore color contacts to stay off the grid of the demon council's radar. However, since his new hair was so eye catching, he always had it covered and wore something to cover his face as much as he could.

Now with his new job as a janitor, he could wear a face mask without looking suspicious. People would just think that he was trying to avoid inhaling strong chemicals while cleaning. If he could, he would've grown a beard, but demons don't grow facial hair for some reason. He made a mental note to obtain a fake beard, but for now he settled for a patterned grey bandanna tied around his face covering everything below his eyes. After sliding gloves onto his hands, he set to work on securing visual and audio devices discreetly around the room. Next, he'll bug his father's and uncle's dorm rooms.

Even though he was working for his uncle, he didn't trust him one bit. Their working relationship had always been tentative, and could he blame him? The first time they worked on a mission together, Ryojin was just a fledging teenager at the time and a beginner, and his uncle decided that the best way to test how much he learned at the academy was to shove him on a wild and enraged dragon that looked like it was going to have a homicidal episode of pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. Taka then shocked its behind, sending both Ryojin and the dragon flying through the air, doing a fantastic replication of the roller coaster of death while Taka turned on the most "appropriate" music to create the right "ambiance" for his nephew's near-death experience. He could still remember it:

♪ You spin me right round, baby, right round--- ♪

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

The b*****d even had the gall to (feign) hurt.

User Image
User Image

Julian Kulio

Julian smiled back at the woman as she left. Despite the fact that she wanted to continue to greet the newcomers, the vampiress could start to feel her skin get prickly as it started to become sensitive to the sunlight. It had been a bit since she had last fed, so listening to her best advice, the woman started making her way to her office. As she walked past Yukino, Julian paused momentarily. "I'm goin to my office if you need me. Be sure to bring a bag of blood with you when you come see me."

Not bothering to wait for an answer, Julian continued to her office, dodging the sun as much as possible. Once she reached her door, the Dean paused to find her door open. Curiously, she silently pushed open the door to reveal the janitor. What was his name? Oh yea, Lyle something or other. "Alright Mr. Lyle, you can stop cleaning my office for today," Julian called out watching the male in front of her. In a way, he slightly reminded her of someone, but for some reason she just couldn't place who.

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
•• l o c a t i o n Pathway towards main school building XXXXXXXX •• c o m p a n y Kai, Cash XXXXXXXX •• O O C

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Now nobody said or even hinted to Hakurei quitting. She just rather have less people looking for the fountain. The less people in search for the legend, the less people going missing and Romance High getting complaints and possibly sued for their children or loved ones vanishing without a trace. "I never once said it didn't, baka." Hakurei is not making herself look good. She may end up having an enemy if she is not careful with her words. But she was sure she could handle herself against someone like him. She's taken down guys bigger than him.

Hakurei froze in mid-stride as she tilted her head to look back at Kai. "The less you know, the better you'll be. You can get expelled for being out after curfew. You get three strikes then you're out of here and they won't let you re-enroll either. For your sake, you better just leave it be." She waved her hand as she turned her attention towards the sky. She was trying to help him out. He was just as stubborn as her! But he'll learn. She won't act as if she didn't warn him or anything. She merely tell him 'I told you so' once he gets caught himself. Besides he doesn't even know where to look or what truly surrounds the legendary fountain.

"I'm telling you, you're wasting your time. You just got here. Don't do anything stupid to get kicked out on your first day...wait, this doesn't even count as the first day. Look, I'm telling you this for your own good. If you wanna get expelled, fine, but I go solo, buster. If you wanna search for it, you go on your own, but you should probably wait till you been here at least a few months before attempting something as crazy as searching for some fountain." A bit harsh, but it needed to be said! Though her attention was caught when she heard a female's voice call out towards the two of them. Hakurei had stepped to the side a bit as she looked to see who exactly was calling and what they wanted. From the looks of it, she was a new student. Hakurei definitely hasn't seen her around here before. "Lemme guess...you're lost aren't you?" It was the most common question nearly everyone asks once they set foot on campus: Do you know where the dorms are? Can you help me, I'm lost? And the list goes on and on.

Regular Text ○ "Speech - Harukei" ○ "Speech - Others" ○ 'Thoughts'

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

User Image

SweatshirtNinja27
Avie_Ereth

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
[Y]ukino [L]ovely
Secretary - Assistant Dean

After forcing her scarf upon the male which she gingerly wrapped around his neck, she directed him towards the dorms where he would be calling 'home' for the duration of his stay at Romance High. It was really starting to fill out now as staff and students alike were showing up in droves. It was a beautiful sight indeed! It filled her heart with such joy to see so many new and familiar faces. Though something was...off. It seems while she was distracted by that student, a certain vampiress managed to sneak back on campus. 'Julian....' She is suppose to be on vacation! The school will not fall to shambles if she is not around. They can last a week or so without her. Why was that woman to difficult and stubborn? Sometimes she wonders why the Lovely Clan deal with her at times. She was worse than them! And from what she heard, ever since that one year at this school, she hasn't been herself. Rubbing the space between her eyes, she let out a soft sigh as she then put on her best smile, directing students and staff to the dorms or wherever they needed directions. Luckily, with each invitation, they sent a map of the entire campus so everyone would be able to find their way or have some knowledge, though some people probably couldn't understand it.

Yukino was about to head back for the office, knowing eventually Julian would show up there. However, once she made it to the hallway, the vampiress herself bypassed her, gave her a command, and went about her usual business like as if there was nothing wrong with this picture at all! Not only was she in disbelief, but she wanted to put their beloved dean in the hospital. At least for a month! Then she would have no choice, but to rest before she can resume her duties. Of course, Yukino would never attempt it unless she was really furious. Even though, she would only inflict enough damage to where Julian would only have to endured a week till she was fully recovered.

She was about to yell out something, but decided against it. Instead, Yukino went ahead to fetch that bag of blood. She should inject something into it. Julian did this to her y'know. If the woman would only stop working around the clock, Yukino wouldn't have to scheme and plot ways to make sure she gets the rest she needs. Vampire or not, she still needs to rest! She needs to have fun, real fun. Yukino has been around Julian long enough to tell she's faking, everything about her is a facade. The vampiress is merely an empty shell of the woman she used to be. Going into the main office where students and staff usually come to pick up their schedules and the likes, she went into the little fridge under her desk where she keeps the blood bags for Julian. "Let's see.....why don't we give her something a little...sweet. This french one oughta do it." Grabbing one of the labeled bags, she carefully peeled off the label she applied as she left out of her office, heading for Julian's.

"What can I do to make that woman be herself....or at least the way she used to be before that one year....if only I could go back in time." Sadly, that would alter the future in either a good way or bad way, one Yukino does not want to find out. She may not even be born if something happened in the past, but there had to be a way to fix all of this. With a few upbeat taps to the door, she looked to see their new janitor was already starting to clean in Julian's office. "Got the bag, but you know you are NOT suppose to be here." She narrowed her eyes sternly at the vampiress, tossing the bag in her direction since she knew she would be able to catch it. If not, the bag wouldn't burst from such a short distance.

xLuger
scarash
Incubus Flame
User Image

Ian chuckled to himself again as he stopped the rock in mid air. Not a lot of people knew this, but Ian could control anything as long as it had metal in it, and believe it or not... Almost everything has metal in it. He let the pebble fall next to him and turned to walk back to his dormitory before taking a glance back at the girl that threw it, but she was already gone. "Well I guess thats the end of my fun for today", the boy said to himself before heading back down the stairs.

The boy turned into the dorm hallway after his long walk from the roof, keeping his gaze focused on the floor. He hated to attract attention, so for the most part he had just kept to himself. He was used to being judged for his sexuality, for his looks, for just about everything you could think of, so in his outlook It was better to have no friends than fake friends.

Are we enabling the artist
Or enabling the addict
I guess it matters to me
I wish It mattered to you...

Currently: walking to his dorm
I wish...: I could just be me...
Mood: apathetic
My current theme song: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-btmNQL2Y&feature=related

Hesitant Risk-Taker

User Image

xxxxxxxxZero Youkoxxxxxxxx

User Image

The screeching of the out of control car twirled. The claws that were injected and stabbing the seat. A few screams came out before the car finally stopped, the car was kicked open. A dark figure jumped out, shaking. The man behind the wheel was laughing, as the long pitch black hair flowed down her back. "You're crazy!!" She hissed sharply, grabbing her bags she quickly moved far away from the car as it zoomed off at a very fast pace. Her uncle rode wildly, they nearly crashed seven times just on the way here!!

But she was just a bit surprised that she didn't get motion sickness. Panting she sighed, leveling her breath. She looked like a normal human at the moment, her ears were gone, and she never really had her tail out anyways. Her sharp golden eyes looked around, she sighed once again before getting her dorm key and searching for her dorm. Zero didn't have much, besides her shoulder bag of a few clothes and things she believed she needed, that was all she had. She wandered around the halls, during her little adventure, she noticed a guy looking at the ground.

Tilting her head slightly she stopped in her tracks, though she moved out of his way so he could go past her without bumping into her. Though maybe she would have thought, that her sharp eyes might have been mistaken for a glare. Though she didn't have any bad intentions. Her raven black hair in her face as she looked closely at him. Though she wouldn't have blamed him if he thought she meant harm, she did have small metal needles around her thighs, but they were always on her, the straps on her thighs always had some kind of needles in them. It was the number one way she fought. And she had been told by her brother, that she came off as scary and intimating. Not that she could help it.

She moved past him, her black hair moving a bit out of her face and showing her golden eyes more. A bit brighter then a normal cats eyes, the type of gold was more of the kind people would see in the shadows in horror movies. She found her dorm room of course, going inside she only set down her bag and then she left the room. Shutting the door behind her she brushed a bit of her bangs out of her face, though it didn't seem to help at all, since they moved right back into her face. But this always happened, no matter how much she moved her bangs out of her face, they always seemed to like to fall back into place. And so, she grabbed the ponytail from her wrist and tied her hair up, though it was more of a low pig tail. She had her bangs and certain parts of her hair out of the pigtail, hanging off her face.

She sighed, walking out of the halls and onto grass. She wore her usual uniform(See picture to the left of text). Her boots touching the grass she looked to the sky, walking to a tree she climbed onto a branch and laid on the branch. Just like a cat, she liked climbing trees. She closed her eyes, making herself look more innocent then she looked with them open. Normally, she would be wondering the campus. But without her brother, she was bored. She loved teasing him, so without him she seemed crankier. But at least, like this, she might be able to make some friends. She opened her eyes once more and sat up, her legs on both sides of the branch as she looked up at the leaves, which allowed few rays of sunlight through.

User Image

User Image

Friendly Friend

User Image

* * Roi King

It has been an extremely confusing and tiring morning for Roi; any attempts to sleep on the plane from Kyoku Academy were fruitless as there was an infant passenger that simply would not stop wailing, and his uncle next to him (who somehow fell asleep despite the noise) snored like a chainsaw. So, for most of the ride, the redhead stared out the window, only able to really see the huge field of clouds that the plane soared over, with bits of the land far below visible from time to time through the occasional small breaks in the clouds. However, he must have passed out or something from sheer exhaustion as suddenly the plane was landing and he was being pushed off the plane by his uncle.

Whatever events occurred next went by in a blur as Roi went about the world in a dreamlike state, his mind much too fuzzed over with sleep to really remember much or even understand what was going on. All he could remember was walking for what felt like forever, just walking walking walking, following the large figure with the huge mass of red hair that was his uncle until suddenly he turned excitedly to the younger male, bringing them both to a (much desired) stop. Roi then only had time to blink in confusion at his surroundings, as he had no idea where the heck they were now when a portal opened for him.

A portal. A freaking PORTAL.

Perhaps he was still dreaming? Or maybe his brain was so sleep-deprived he was hallucinating now! Before the young man could even being to hope to comprehend anything that was going on, he found himself being jostled through the portal, his uncle's booming voice bidding him farewell and his chuckles following after Roi through the portal and onto the grounds of what would be his new school and home. He stood there for a minute, his expression much like that of a deer in the middle of crossing a road caught in the headlights of a speeding car as his mind desperately tried to work out what in the world just happened. Where... was he? Did the portal... the portal!! Upon turning around, the redhead found that the portal had closed behind him, sealing him off in this strange place. What the heck has his uncle done now!?

"I... I must be dreaming," he mumbled to himself, rubbing his face with a hand as he looked about. There were other students walking towards the school in the distance, some of them looking as confused and frightened as he was, the others looking as though they were having a blast. A few pinches and slaps to himself later, Roi was completely awake and aware that he was not in a dream, and this was for real; his uncle decided that this school would be good for him. It must be... somewhat more safe than Kyoku Academy, considering that you had to go through a freaking portal to access it, but what was the security like on campus?

Ah, whatever, let's just... find someplace to drop off this suitcase. Readjusting his grip on his luggage, Roi walked into the school and about for a while, getting lost a few times before finding the rather impressive dorm building; it seriously didn't look like a dorm building, but the other students walking towards it with their own luggage tipped him off. A little walk and some climbing of stairs later, the boy was in the hallways of the dorm... and suddenly very aware that he didn't even know what dorm he had. Unbeknownst to him, his uncle had slipped his dorm assignment and key into the pocket of the light coat he was wearing. Couldn't the older man have at least told Roi about that? Nah, that would make things too easy (and thus too boring) for the younger male. In the hallway besides Roi was another boy with silver white hair, who was either looking rather dejected or was simply just that interested in looking at the ground. Pausing a moment to debate whether he should bother Ian or not, Roi finally approached the other boy, bending over a little to try to catch a glimpse of his face.

"Hey," he said, trying to catch Ian's attention. "Er... do you happen to know how the dorms are assigned at all? I'm new and all..." The redhead's voice trailed off a little; was this guy even listening?

Don Caballero

* * Companions : Ian

heart
User Image

~.$.~C ASH~.$.~
C assidie ~ B riar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...wanna get expelled, fine, but I go solo, buster. If you wanna search for it, you go on your own, but you should probably wait till you been here at least a few months before attempting something as crazy as searching for some fountain."

Whoa. The girl had a little spunk to her. The subtle bite in the girl's speech was intriguing, seeing as it was issued from some youngish prattling babe looking the part as the perfect waifu. Oh mai! You've-u seen-u my-u wristsu, I'm-u neverer going to be a bride-u! The girl's authority was erasing all of that judgment in Cash's mind, however (as inappropriate as it was). Maybe there was something more to this girl than met the eye. Hard-a**, Cash thought with some approval, I wonder if most of the students here are like that? Total hard-asses?

The subject matter of the girl's sentence didn't escape Cash's notice, either. Some fountain on the school grounds that could cause suspension if you tried to look for it? This was something Cash probably shouldn't be listening to; maybe it was a secret passed around the hardened veterans of the school's attendee's? If so, Cash would acknowledge that secret tradition; she knew all about turf rules and reg's, and knew to show the big dogs of the territory proper respect. Or maybe it was just some place truants ran off to to skip class and grope each other? Cash blinked. She would probably have to consult her (crumpled-up) Romance High acceptance letter and see if it mentioned any off-limits areas on the school grounds. Now that she thought about it, Cash thought she might have heard mention of a Sakura...Sakura something. Hmm. Anyway.

Lemme guess...you're lost aren't you?"

Lost? Or just too lazy tired to try and look for her own dorm her own self? Cash shrugged underneath her luggage straps, grimacing somewhat when her shoulders protested and burned savagely. Ugh. Hopefully this ritzy school would have a masseuse.

"Yeah, I'm the skinny lil' lamb Bo-Peep was lookin' for. Or something." It wasn't really a joke, and probably came off as a little snarkish, but her shoulders were stinging and the pain made Cash's words a little more harsh that she really meant. "Look, these things are making it certain that I'll have back trouble later in life, and I need to unload 'em. I just need to know where dorm...dorm 4? Yeah, I need to know where dorm 4 is." Cash smiled awkwardly, which probably came out as more of a grimace. "I would really appreciate any help. I really need to drop off my shhhhhhstuff." Cash had caught herself before she let slip any swears; she didn't know how tight the people here where and how sensitive they were to any swear words. Better tread the egg-shells than get a black mark on her record before classes even begin for the year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right About Now..: With HAKUREI and KAI
Floating Around My Brain-Pan: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..."
Heart Never Lies: Curious; Exhausted
User Image

Ian stopped and turned to face Roi, looking hum up and down quickly, before putting on a friendly smile. "See these doors behind me?", he asked the redhead. "Well depending which dorm is yours, just look for your number and walk right in." Ian felt bad for the redhead, he really did I mean who knows what social disasters could happen on your first day?
He held his hand out for the other to shake offering a kind gesture. "By the way, my name is Ian, you must be new here?", he asked.

'What the hell am I doing', he thought to himself, 'This isn't like me, this kid is lucky he's kinda cute, why didn't I ignore him like I would to everyone else?'

Or enabling the addict
I guess it matters to me

My current theme song: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYwdCDwQXk&feature=autoplay&list=PLED6A58C19BC642E8&playnext=3

Friendly Friend

User Image

* * Roi King

Oh, so he was listening! A wave of relief washed over the redhead as the other boy allayed any fears of intruding or bothering him with a friendly smile. "See these doors behind me? Well depending which dorm is yours, just look for your number and walk right in." was the response, at which Roi frowned a little. 'Just look for your number'? But... where does one get this number? Perhaps he got it somehow magically while being pushed through the portal into this place? The redhead began patting his pockets a bit when something jingled in his coat pocket. What the...

Before he could investigate whatever was in his pocket, Ian was introducing himself and extending a hand to shake. Roi smiled as he shook the offered hand heartily. "Pleased to meet ye, Ian!" he said, his slight Scottish accent more apparent now. "I'm Roi, and aye, I'm new here. Just transferred from another school... just a couple o' minutes ago, actually!" Releasing Ian, he fished into his pocket and retrieved a ring with some keys and a number tag attached to it and stared at it for a moment in confusion. What the heck are these keys for? He didn't have keys for his luggage, nor did he come in a car...

Oh. These must be his dorm keys that... he somehow... magically acquired... "Well, fancy that..." he muttered to himself as he glanced up around for his dorm room. Ah, it was just over there! This day was going a lot better than he initially thought it would; he was getting ready to walk around the campus again to look for an office of some sort, but now he wouldn't have to. That most certainly would have been a miserable experience, considering that the boy was still pretty tired and he had all this luggage to carry around, not to mention he was prone to getting lost. Green eyes met green eyes as Roi turned his attention back to Ian. "I feel rather silly now for not realizin' this sooner!" A pause, in which the redhead laughed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I don' suppose yer new here, though, are ye?"

[[ OOC: Roi is about 5'10", 5'11" at this age and fairly built from a life working on a farm; I'm not sure how big you envisioned Ian to be ]]

* * Companions : Ian

User Image

"No I have this will actually be my third year year" Ian replied curtly, "And dont worry about, happens to new kids all the time after they get through the portal." He glanced off for a minute as a dark haired girl walked by him and gave him an odd look before sheepishly turning back to the other boy. "I like your accent", he blurted before looking back to see if the girl was still looking at them, but she was gone. "I mean... I'ts a cool accent, you don't really see a lot these days." Yeah, it was pretty obvious Ian hadn't talked to people much, but its not like he'd have to do it often, right?

'Im such an Idiot', he thought to himself. 'Why am I always so nervous when it comes to guys with accents?' He shook himself out of his inner thoughts before pointing to the door behind him. "Well it was nice to meet you Roi", the silver hair boy chirped, "This door behind me is my dorm, so feel free to drop by if you need anything." His face began to form a girlish smile as he turned back towards his door, leaving his door slighlty ajar as he walked to his bed and flopped facedown. It was definately time to relax for a few minutes.

Or enabling the addict
I guess it matters to me

My current theme song: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYwdCDwQXk&feature=autoplay&list=PLED6A58C19BC642E8&playnext=3

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Emilia Dawson
B A N D G 3 3 K
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want to know is when we were close that night
Did you take the time to close your eyes and place your lips to mine.

It seemed that Kaido was a bit surprised when she pulled up to him, she guessed it would be weird to randomly see a albino on a bike. Since she had arrived she hadn't actually seen anyone driving in cars or anything which lead to a lot of questions in the girls mind but she would have to think of that later. She kept taking side glances at him while he spoke to her because she was taught to always keep eye contact when you speak to people. But it was kind of hard when she was trying not to crash into something but she did what she could.

Wait....did he just call her a white haired beauty? The girl could feel her face heat up and her body kind of tense. The girl calmed herself down and regained composure in a matter of seconds 'He's just being nice..'. She soon forgot the compliment when he said he was lost too which made her giggle "It's fine I'm new too, also this place seems huge. I don't even know if I'll be able to find my classes tomorrow." The girl thought it would be nice to have a friend at this school, if he was new what grade did that make him in? "Hey what grade are you in? We might be in the same classes". Emilia tried not to get to hopeful, there was a chance that he was younger than her.

Once the male introduced himself and shook her hand she resumed both hands on her bike "It's nice to meet you Kaido". She gave him a huge smile, she wouldn't call him Kai in less they both became close friends. From how their conversation was going she could tell he was pretty nice and they would most likely get along. She could feel her face brighten up as he asked if she wanted to search with him. She stopped her motorcycle and turned off the engine and dismounted. It wasn't that it was difficult to keep at his pace and ride it was more she felt rude for trying. "Sure, it's always nice getting lost with someone". Emilia noticed some people that they had walked by but most of them seemed really into their conversations and she would feel rude if she intruded.

Emilia noticed that when she looked at his eyes for a bit to long Kaido had wiped his face soon after. Did he think something was on his face? Or was something on her face and he was just trying to tell her with out actually telling her? The girl wiped her face to and when she didn't feel anything she just giggled. "There's nothing on you're face...I just think you're eyes are a interesting color". She gave him a warm smile and then readjusted the bass guitar case that was on her back. When he mentioned her being good with a motorcycle a huge smile went across her face "Yeah I guess you can say that, I used to ride dirt bikes when I was younger. Joined a few competitions and I won a few but I've lost more" The girl shrugged. "But it's pretty hard to move this big guy around". She said as she patted her motorcycle, the most she could really do on him was wheelies in less she wanted to get super buff so she could move the bike around more easily...but the thought of a buff girl always freaked her out. A thought occurred to her "Do you ride by any chance?". It would be so nice to have a riding buddy here, her friends in Canada used to ride with her all the time but when she moved to Japan for a bit she had only rode with one of the girls. Even with that those two had only drove to the school so she wouldn't really call her a riding buddy.

So when you move in for the first kiss
Just make sure you don't miss.

| Location: Outside of school |
| Companions: Kaido. |
| Outfit: Click! |
| OOC: Sorry for the late reply D: |

KokujoTheDarkKitsune
User Image

Julian Kulio

Catching the bag of blood, Julian tuned out Yukino's lecture even as she felt her fangs lengthen in her mouth. Popping the bag onto one of her fangs, the Dean walked around the janitor to her chair and she sat down. Huh, she grabbed a sweet one, how nice of her. Once the bag was empty Julian detached the bag from her fang then threw it away. "You should know better than anyone that I would've returned before the school day. You know I would like to be here to greet the new students and the teachers so that if they should have any questions I'm here for them to ask. I take my job seriously and you should know this by now Yukino," Julian replied looking through the papers on her desk.

A person would think that with the memories held within this school, Julian would rather be as far away as should get. However for some strange reason she refused to leave the grounds for very long. Although if she did try to run away, Taka Ashikaga would hunt her down, she was sure about that. Giving a sigh and rubbing her eyes, Julian's tiredness was highly apparent. She didn't bother to hide anything from the girl in front of her, and she didn't care if the janitor saw her. "Are you really goin to argue with me about this?"

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Elise Ledger
☼ Choir girl by day ☼ / ☽ Skater girl by night. ☾
回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回

☼ Now I know I'm being used, that's okay man cause I like the abuse.
                                      I know shes playing with me. thats okay cause I got no self esteem ☼

Elise had put away all her belongings and arranged the room to suit her tastes, she managed to bring a couple posters (Kurt Cobain and the Joker Heath Ledger) on her walls. She would buy more later but for now these would have to do. The blond had also put up a few pictures of her friends back Canada. She missed them but not enough to go back, everything was going down hill back home and she needed a new start. The girl let out a sigh and figured she had hung out in her dorms for long enough. Her belly growled in agreement.

She took off her sweater and hat and headed out of the dorm room and down the hall. Elise seen a opened door and she took her chances and lightly knocked on the door before poking her head in. The boy in the room had white hair 'white hair...just like Em...'. The girl shook those thoughts of her ex out of her mind and concentrated on the pretty boy in front of her "Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you knew where I could get food around here". She couldn't see the boys face because he seemed to be laying face down. Maybe he was sleeping? But he had the door open which meant he didn't mind people coming in right?

The blond leaned against the door frame and waited for his response, she wouldn't juts barge in and leave with out letting him say anything. That would be more rude then what she had already done. She moved a hair behind her ear waiting. People usually called her a impatient person but that was because she didn't like waiting around for people to show up. As the girl waited so crossed her arms, something she subconsciously did and it usually made her look more fierce then she wanted to be. "Oh yeah my name's Elise, Elise Ledger". She almost added that she doesn't do nick names but that was reserved for people that insisted on calling her Elli or Liz.

☽ Late at night she knocks on my door drunk again and looking to score
                                      Now I know I should say no but that's kind of hard when she's ready to go ☾

| Location: Dorm hallway |
                                      | Company: Ian |
                                      | Outfit: Here y'go |
                                      | OOC: |

Don Caballero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items