Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

User Image

Dear Students and/or Staff,

You are hereby invited to attend one of the most romantic and dramatic school there has ever been! If you're the type that love drama and wants an everlasting relationship, friendly or romantic, then Romance High is the school for you! For those who have attended Romance High in previous years, The Original Thread, then you all know the drill. But for those who wanted to attend and/or just now finding out about our wonderful school, then I, Shina Lovely, welcome you to the new year of Romance High! May all your dreams, wishes, and desires come true this year!

From the co-dean of Romance High,

Shina Lovely

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Guidelines

{1} Gaia. TOS. Follow. Good instinct.

{2} No GMing, please. This includes killing another person's character without permission, taking control of another's character, or making your own character all-powerful.

{3} Please be literate, or at least semi-literate. Use proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar in general.

{4} Please PM all profiles to me, Moonlight_Princess_Luna. Clicking the PM button helps you to accomplish this. In order to have your profile considered, you need to entitle your PM 'Aishiteru'. Know why? It shows you've read the Rules. Rules are good. Read the Rules. Profiles not entitled 'Aishiteru' will be ignored, along with any profiles that are either illiterate...sorry guys.

{5} Please stay in character.

User Image
                {6} Be nice to each other. Try to interact with one another. It is not good to ignore other RPers. We want everyone to have fun and interact with as many people as they can handle.

{7} Please try not to over OOC too much. This is why there is an OOC thread. Also, do not post things like ((I'm gonna join ur Rp, can I be your mom, zomgsh))...PM the appropriate profiles to me, as mentioned above. A sample post IS required in the form of the character you are signing up for.

{8} If you do not post for more than seven+ days without a good excuse, I have to remove you from the RP.

{9} No cybering. Time skip that certain love scene. Keep it PG 13.

{10} You MUST be active. Do not join this rp if you know you are not active. Do not post one post and then never come back. Also do not post one liner posts. It's annoying. At least post a paragraph or two. This is a long-term roleplay, so remember! Activeness is a MUST.

{11} Please include your character's picture and name to ensure we all know whose character belongs to who. Your posts may be pretty and such, but the picture and name is a MUST! Along with your character's location and company. That way, everyone knows the location of each character and who they are currently interacting with.

{12} The rules may be updated every so often as I see fit; please make sure you are up to date with everything. Thank you.

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image
Application

[size=9][color=place color here][b]I am thankful for:[/b] [username]
[b]The name I was given:[/b] [name]
[b]I rather be called:[/b] [nickname]
[b]I survived for this long...:[/b] [age]
[b]This is my destiny:[/b] [background/history]
[b]It's best not to angry me:[/b] [powers/abilities]
[b]Taste my:[/b] [weapon]
[b]The one who holds my heart:[/b] [current lover]
[b]The one who used to hold my heart:[/b] [ex lover]
[b]The one who makes my heart race:[/b] [crush]
[b]I so love this!:[/b] [likes]
[b]I totally hate this...:[/b] [dislikes]
[b]I am a:[/b] [race]
[b]I'm in grade:[/b] [grade for students]
[b]I earn my keep as:[/b] [job]
[b]I teach:[/b] [subject you teach] [i]for[/i] [b][grades for teachers][/b]
[b]Well it's just how I am:[/b] [personality]
[b]I still wanna tell you anyways:[/b] [other]
[b]Well yeah, this is my:[/b] [relatives, if you're related to another character whether it's blood related or not]
[b]I was born on:[/b] [birthday]
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] [anime picture or a DETAILED DESCRIPTION]
[b]I'm a [/b][u][if you're student or staff member][/u][b]at Romance High![/b] [/color][/size]
[b]Sample Post:[/b] [this post can be about anything at all, as long as you're showing me how literate and how well you can roleplay, this is required.]

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image
Classes and Clubs

Classes
Science
Math
English
History
Physcial Education/Health
Music/Art/Drama
Mythology
Magic/Self-defense
Survival
[More will be added; suggestions are welcomed]

Clubs
Gardening
Home Economics
Mixed Martial Arts
Track
Swim
Baseball
Football
Soccer
Cheerleading
Archery
Kendo
Boxing/Kick Boxing
Wrestling
Dance
Band
Choir
Drama
[More will be added; suggestions are welcomed]

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image
Class Schedule

Student Schedule
Breakfast - 5:00 a.m. to 6:50 a.m.
First Period - 7:00 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.
Second Period - 9:00 a.m. to 10:50 a.m.
First Lunch [9th & 10th] - 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Second Lunch [11th & 12th] - 12:40 p.m. to 1:50 p.m.
Third Period - 2:00 p.m. to 3:50 p.m.
Fourth Period - 4:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
Free Period - 5:25 p.m. to 5:55 p.m.
Dismissal - 6:00 p.m.
Dinner - 7:00 p.m.
Curfew - 1:00 a.m.

Teacher Schedule
Breakfast - 5:30 a.m. to 6:45 a.m.
School Starts - 7:00 a.m.
First Period - 7:00 a.m to 8:50 a.m.
Second Period - 9:00 a.m. to 10:50 a.m.
First Lunch Break [Teaches 9th & 10th] - 11:05 a.m. to 12:25 p.m.
Second Lunch Break [Teaches 11th & 12th] - 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Third Period - 2:00 p.m. to 3:50 p.m.
Fourth Period - 4:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
Break - 5:25 p.m to 5:55 p.m.
School Ends - 6:00 p.m.
Dinner - 7 p.m.
Curfew - 3:00 a.m.

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image
Romance News

Upon receiving your invite from Romance High, the location of the school is revealed and a portal is opened in order for entry onto the school grounds. It's an enchanted school where races of all kinds, whether students or staff, come together in order to make their wishes come true. If you all have read this, place a heart in your first post.

• Infirmary: A place where you can hang out or skip class if you are cool with the Nurse of course.

• Sakura Forest's Garden [Central]: This is the garden that is located in the Sakura Forest near the dorms. There is a maze and other beautiful places where you can hang out, study, meet friends, train, or eat lunch. You can do all of those things in the little shrine located on the lake.

• Romance High's Legendary Fountain: This is the fountain that is located deep inside Sakura Forest. There are rumors that on the nights of a full moon, a beautiful young girl appear and grant any of your wishes. She used to attend Romance High until a tragic incident appear. The girl supposely vanish and was never heard of again. Now her spirit wanders around the forest in hopes of finding her love again. But the fountain is off limits to all who enrolls to Romance High. They say if you go during the night of the full moon and the girl grants your wish, the next day you vanish as well. The girl is in the picture as well.

• Romance Library: This is the library where you can go and study. Or go on the laptops and surf the web. There is a door that takes you directly to the island where the library is located.

• Dining Hall: This is the cafeteria. There is a huge selection of food from all over the world. Whatever you want, they have. No matter what it is, they have it. There is an all-you-can-eat buffet and they serve breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, and desert.

Sunday || Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday

January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Morning || Hour 1 || Hour 2 || Hour 3 || Hour 4//1st Lunch || Hour 5//2nd Lunch || Hour 6 || Hour 7 || Hour 8 || Afternoon || Evening || Night

Sunny || Slightly Cloudy || Overcast || Foggy || Drizzling || Heavy Rain || Hailstorm || Snow

Original Romance High
            Romance High Remake

Original Romance High Summary [Courtsey of Incubus Flame]

For everyone who want to understand what happened in Romance High 1 (it's going to carry on to this year), here's the basic gist of it:

The year of Romance High 1 started out fairly uneventful. Ryojin Ashikaga had just started his job as the school nurse and everything was pleasantly normal. That was until, the dean vampiress, which you know as Julian Kulio, traipsed into his clinic with an injury. Even though Shina Lovely - Julian's best friend at the time - had a crush on Ryojin, by their second meeting they made a strong connection with each other.

After they went through all this love triangle drama of...
            Shina -- heart -- > Ryojin < -- heart -- > Julian < -- heart -- Julian's boyfriend
            (sorry forgot the boyfriend's name), which ended with Ryojin and Julian realizing their feelings for each other, they were well on their way to falling in love.

User Image

Being the bored sadist that I am, I thought it would be too simple to just let them be together, so I threw in a whole bunch crap at them to get in the way of their romance, which came in the form of one particularly manipulative man: Taka Ashikaga, Ryojin's uncle.

What Ryojin failed to fill Julian in on back then was that his family, the Ashikaga, was a very powerful and influential demon clan with a long history of black secrets, and one of his relatives just set his eyes on Julian and her friend Shina.

This is when the sh*t hit the fan.

User Image

Taka didn't like the idea of the two of them getting together, and it's not because of unacquainted love. Ryojin was sent to work at that school because it was where one very rich and powerful Shina Lovely worked. You see, she was part of the Lovely Clan, and they planned to set up someone like them, a clan member, at the Annual Ashikaga Clan Banquet. She would serve as their puppet to steal documents full of information Taka could use to destroy Akihito Ashikaga, who is Ryojin's father, Taka's adoptive brother, and the head of the Ashikaga Clan.

User Image

However, with Ryojin's apparent feelings for Julian, he'd obviously be less inclined to use the object of his affection's best friend like that, so Taka did what any manipulative b*stard would do, he tricked Julian into being the demon equivalent of his wife: his mate. Under demon law, anyone who made advances on another demon's mate could be punishable with death. Then, just to be on the safe side, Taka suppressed Ryojin's memories of Julian. That obviously put the breaks on their romance for quite some time.

User Image

When the time finally came, Taka invited Shina along with Julian under the pretext that she would be Julian's moral support as she unconvincingly acted "in love" with her new mate Taka, because Akihito suspected within the first few minutes of their introduction that the most affection the two had was when they lovingly hoped the other would choke to death.

User Image

The banquet was the perfect time to stage for a theft, and with Shina's reputation of being especially frisky when drunk, she was the perfect scapegoat and distraction. After they had stolen the documents, they set it up to look like Shina had been the thief. Even when Shina strongly denied blame, no one believed her. Because, as Taka cunningly put it:

"Who would believe someone suspected of convicting a crime, anyway? It's so scandalous that someone like that (rich, powerful, etc.) would try to steal from the Ashikaga of all people that everyone excitedly began making assumptions to make it even more juicy. These rich people were so bored for most of their pampered lives that whenever something interesting happened, they became as bad as the tabliods."

User Image

The only one who suspected otherwise was Akihito, but at always, he had no proof against the sly snake that is his brother Taka. After the banquet, when everyone else returned home, Taka and Akihito had a talk alone one-on-one. It was apparent that Akihito didn't believe this whole charade Taka had going on, but there was nothing he could do. In that moment, Taka very subtly hinted that he was declaring war on him. With the documents he stole, he had the upper hand on the Ashikaga businesses and politics worldwide, and he planned to take full advantage of that.

User Image

A spell Saburo put on a stone Ryojin kept provoked him into unconsciously make an advance on Julian, which is punishable by death. They were captured by the demon council to be set on trial, but Ryojin was able to escape. At present, Akihito is struggling against Taka most in the political field. They both aim for the open demon council seat, which is the government for all demons.

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image
Romance Artwork

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points