Friends 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Family 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Purpose 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

Julian Kulio

Giving an amused look at the girl, Julian continued walking. She knew the younger Lovely sibling felt bad but the Dean felt unsure of how to comfort so she merely didn't reply. "Shall we go see your sister and listen to her lecture me," Julian suggested. "Or you could go look for your friends."

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

K A Ixxx V O Nxxx M A T S U

spacallovelies you c a n n o t run away .↻This .Game .Will.[Never]. End*

lLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlXXXXXXXX-- so . . . which star will be the next to fall?--

Kai almost fell off of the portal when he had appeared on school grounds. It was not his ideal way to travel, but still he got to his destination in tact, or at least he hoped he was in tact. Shrugging off his day's travels, he grabbed his bag and adjusted his glasses, ' What to do...' he thought walking away from the portal, " Oh! But who would help a wandering soul like me?" he asked no one with a mischievous grin on his face. With his smile still plastered on his face he began his new adventure.

After a few minutes of wandering around the school Kai stopped to take a good look at the students. Off one way was a male student talking to a teacher of some sort, and he had briefly passed to females talking about a "legendary fountain", which of course sparked his interest. Smirking once more he turned back towards both of the girls. With each step he took his posture changed from a bold familiar to a frightened noob. When he was close to the females he removed his glasses to blur his vision.

Seconds later he bumped into one of the girls from behind causing him to step back, so far his plan was working, " Ah! I'm so sorry..." he said in his most sincere voice, "I had removed my glasses... and I couldn't see where I was going... Please forgive my ignorance." he said placing the glasses back where they belonged. 'Please forgive my ignorance?' he asked himself in thought. It was an odd statement, but it was to late to take it back, besides he was rather curious to see the girl's reactions.

There are still secrets to uncover

scarash

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

heart 3nodding

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely
Student - Cheerleader - Mixed Martial Arts Vice Captain

While maintaining a good enough pace to keep up with Julian, she almost didn't catch what the vampiress dean said to her. Once she replayed the words in her head, she lifted her head, looking at Julian. Go see Yukino to hear her lecture...or go search for a familiar face. Give her the second option any day! The least she hears her sister's mouth, the better. And there is no way she is going with Julian just to hear her sister lecture. "Friends for three hundred please!" Even though she was sure no one who was with her last year is here as of yet.

Though out of nowhere, Hakurei let out a small shriek with a little stumble as she made sure to keep from falling over onto her face. Spinning around on her heels as she went to see who it was that had the nerve to bump into her, she took notice of a green-haired male who was quick to apologize. She was about to chew him out, but since he apologized and explained himself, there was no need to at this point. With a small tilt of her head, she stared at him for a second, quirking a brow at his last statement. That...didn't make any sense. Please forgive me ignorance? She swears the people you meet here.

"It's...alright. Just don't let it happen again. I mean you need to be more careful. You could have gotten hurt y'know! Or worse! You could have bumped into someone who's not as forgiven as me. Just because this school is meant for romance, doesn't mean you won't find your usual clics here." Just like the ones on TV!

scarash
SweatshirtNinja27
~.$.~Cash Briar~.$.~
(Picture Coming Soon)

Portals weren't built for bari sax cases.

Cash learned this very quickly from the experience of entering her new school's portal. Apparently, her new foster parent-- some ditzy country song-writer named Dina-- had thought it would be good for Cash to live in a place for longer than 5 months. A little "social stability", as Dina had put it, would be beneficial and helpful towards soothing Cash's "angry soul".

Except, Cash wasn't angry. She just hated dumb people.

Here she was now, stepping through a portal onto the immaculately groomed campus grounds that belonged to Romance High. Cash had miss-stepped, however, whether it was on a rock or on the portal's dimensional magics (she blamed the magics. Damn magics.). Whatever the case, Cash had gone flying forward, her baritone sax case in danger of being scuffed by the pavement. Thinking quickly, Cash flopped herself over as she fell, pressing the case against her stomach while she bared the brunt of the fall with her back and shoulder.

Ow. There would probably be a bruise, and maybe some bleeding if the skin was scratched. That...was quite all right. As long as her bari sax case was unharmed. The case itself cost a cool $500; all her shoulder needed was a bandage and a mommy-kiss to make it better. The things Cash did for love...

...And now here she was, flat on her back in front of all these...these people in a school (maybe even dimension) that she didn't know. Suffice it to say, Cash was terrified. Her heartbeat quickened to an agonizing tempo, and she felt the pressure of her cellphone in her pants pocket pressing against her leg with longing urgency.

She...She needed to call Felix.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

User Image
Kaido Onizaki

Stepping out and away from the portal Raido had looked around at his surrounding yet held and unenthusiastic expression on his face. This setting was all too familiar to him, it was a feeling that he had gotten where you when you been to one place you believed there was nothing new anywhere else. "Another school, why couldn't my grandmother send me to some place that was actually interesting? There's nothing interesting about a school... Except for a few lovely ladies, but that's about it." The male had ran his hand through his maroon colored hair as he spoken. Though it hadn't seem like any place special to him at the moment things had their way of changing in the long run. Raido had scratched the back of his neck with the same hand he used to rub his head. What exactly was he waiting for? Not even he knew he was simply taking in his sights examining his surroundings, after he had done so the male had began to make his way further away from the portal. In all honesty he had no idea where he was going he was actually following other people.

"Guess I'm suppose to be looking for dorms so I can drop this stuff off, actually I can't wait to see what my dorm room looks like. Hm. I wonder if I got a female roommate." At this he could help but laugh a little. In his right mind something like that would probably be wishful thinking anyhow! His mood was starting to actually improve considering the mood he was in when he had first passed through the portal though it was probably the thoughts that had been going through his mind after he had arrived, and when he made a comment about sharing a room with a female didn't really help either. Still following behind other students, observing what female he had passed in the process the maroon head began to whistle to himself with a nonchalant manner. No point in getting upset about it, it might have been bad in a school surrounding before but now the best thing one could do now was make the best of it, at least he didn't have to hear someone calling him out upon showing up here. The entire time he had been walking he was just whistling while thinking to himself.

'I still think Romance High is a strange name for a school though I don't care what grandmother says, still think it's weird for there to be a school about romance, you don't hear about stuff like that from where I'm from. Then again my mother has kept a lot of stuff a secret from me.' Kaido had knew much about the school as everyone else except he had been told by his grandmother upon living with her. When he arrived at his destination he had started to look around. The place didn't really look all that bad to be honest it had a rather nice feel. Without paying pretty much attention he had walked pass a group of three, one guy and two girls or rather a girl and a woman. Kaido had been to busy looking around to actually pay much attention but he sorta had it honest, his father was also an oblivious individual. Fortunately Kaido wasn't as oblivious as his old man was when he was about his age or at least that was what he had heard from his grandmother any who, he was just occupied with checking out the sights that he had just so happened to miss the three.

It had soon dawned him that just maybe, he probably should have asked one of three if they knew where the dorms were, oh well. "I don't care what Grams say I can't help but feel that this place just give off a strange vibe, it's not a bad one or anything like that it's just strange. Feels a bit relaxed." He had said to himself.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Julian Kulio

Julian merely smiled at the girl next to her and nearly growled when she went stumbling. Turning towards the male that bumped into Hakurei. She stayed silent as he uttered his apology and Hakurei lectured him. "Hakurei, why don't you show Mr. Amatsu around? Looks like he could use the help," Julian offered. Patting the girl on the shoulder, Julian gave a smile then glanced at Kai. "Welcome to Romance High Mr. Amatsu. See you later Hakurei, Julian said turning away from the pair.

Walking down the hall, Julian continued to watch the students, stopping periodically to give directions.

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Emilia Dawson
B A N D G 3 3 K
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want to know is when we were close that night
Did you take the time to close your eyes and place your lips to mine.

Emilia came out of the portal on her motorcycle, in all honesty it took some negotiating to get it here. Some people said that she wouldn't need it because of the portals but the girl insisted she take it with her. The albino took her bike, bag, and bass with her everywhere it was as if they were a part of her and it would just be weird if one was missing. Though today since she was moving into the dorms she had another bag to add to her collection. She used rope to keep her things attached to her bike and wore her bass guitar case on her back. After the weird feeling she got from coming through the portal disappeared she continued on towards the school.

On her way towards the school she seen a boy with maroon colored hair, he seemed to be really enjoying the scenery. He looked like he was in his own little world and as much as Emilia didn't want to bother him she was going to anyways. She drove her motorcycle up beside him and slowed down so she was going at his pace "Hey uhm do you know where the dorms are by any chance?". There was a chance that he was new too, the albino didn't think that far ahead sadly. She just hoped she could get to her room and settle in before she found everything else in the school. From the looks of it there were a lot of things to explore.

Emilia noticed when she drove up he was talking to himself, did that make him crazy or interesting? She wasn't really sure, maybe he was on a cellphone? The girl slowed down a bit more because she noticed she was still going faster than him "Oh yeah where are my manners, my name's Emilia". The girl started to ride her bike one handed and outstretched her arm to shake his hand. That was usually dangerous but she used to do tricks on dirt bikes when she was younger, she kind of did worse things.

Now that her arm was outstretched she took a closer look at him. She kept giving him side glances because she had to keep her eyes on the road but she got the chance to notice that he had really interesting eyes. They seemed to be a purple blue and they were quite intriguing, though she couldn't really stare at them because her attention kept going back to the road. He seemed pretty tall but nearly everyone was taller than her because she stood at 5"2, but her boots made her 5"3. That's one of the main reason she wears her boots all the time, she doesn't want to get teased to bad for being so tiny. The albino bit her bottom lip and wondered if this guy would tease her too, she hoped not.

So when you move in for the first kiss
Just make sure you don't miss.

| Location: Outside of school |
| Companions: The guy with the interesting eyes. |
| Outfit: Click! |
| OOC: Hello~ |

KokujoTheDarkKitsune

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

lLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlXXXXXXXX-- so . . . which star will be the next to fall?--

'But I didn't even say my name...' he thought trying hard not to show the disappointment on his face. Just before the purplish-haired female left, he bowed, "Thank you very much." he said not forgetting his manners. When she was out of hearing distance he turned back to the girl whom he assumed was Hakurei. " Right, right. I'm terribly sorry."he said kicking the ground in "embarrassment".

" I assume you're Hakurei, correct? I--I'm Kai, it's a pleasure to meet you." he said continuing his act, everything was still going according to plan. " I don't want to be a burden, so if you don't want to show me around, you don't have to." he said strictly for pity. Usually when he played the pity card, people fell right into his trap.

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely

Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phone, she has to do what now? Oh no! Hakurei was NOT going to help him out! He was on his own! Besides...he seemed like trouble to her. She will take a dive into his mind once Julian is long gone to learn more about this strange person. This whole little 'I'm such an innocent, nervous noob' act wasn't cutting it for her. Hakurei huffed up her cheeks as she crossed her arms underneath her still-growing bust as Julian welcomed the new student before taking her leave. "What happened to searching for my friends? Probably should have went along with and just tuned out my sister...grumble, grumble, grumble.." Hakurei was murmuring under her breath until she heard a gratitude comment followed by an apology.

Sighing quietly to herself, she let her arms fall back to her sides as she took a good look at the male before her. "Hakurei Lovely, second year. It's....nice to meet you too, Kai." Even though she didn't seem all that excited about meeting a new person like she usually would be. Then again, it was her first year last year, so making new friends was like a must for her cause she did not want to hang around her sister or Julian all day because she had nothing else better to do with her spare time.

Oh...so that's the game he was playing eh? "Really? So you'll be totally fine on your own right? Oh that is great! By the way, she either read your mind or just remembers your profile. Probably both." Though she failed to mention she was one as well. Though she wanted to see how he would react to her not actually falling for the pity card and showing him around.

scarash
SweatshirtNinja27

Hilarious Entrepreneur

User Image
Kaido Onizaki

Still, Kaido was occupied with taking in his surroundings more than he was anything else. Actually honestly he was doing more than just checking out the sights but there was no need in mentioning that now was there? As he walked her heard something, the sound of a motorcycle? No no it couldn't be a motorcycle maybe he was just over thinking things and thought he had heard the sound of a motorcycle. Why didn't he just bother to look behind him and see. Having heard a feminine voice ask him a actually Kaido had turned his head in the direction of this person, what he had saw was a young woman riding on a motorcycle. So much for thinking he had been hearing things. Unfortunately this woman wanted to know the exact same thing he wanted to know which had made it obvious that she had been knew. "Mm, a white haired beauty on a motorcycle, think I'm going to love this place. Anyway wish I could actually give you the answer to that question I really do but..." He paused for a moment to look around. "... I don't really know where the dorms are I'm actually a new student here myself. I have been looking for the dorms ever since I showed up a little while ago to be honest, sorry."

Well least he wasn't the only one who was having a hard time trying to figure where the dorms were. Turning his head away from the woman he continued to walk straight as she rode beside him on her motorcycle, at his pace. It wasn't until the woman had spoken once more, introducing herself that he turned his attention back on to her. "Kaido, but my friends call me Kai. Pleasure to meet you Emilia." Riiight, a lot of people end up calling him Kai regardless. Seeing that she had extended her hand to shake his the brown haired male had reached over, extending his hand to shake hers. Hopefully this would mean that he had made a new friend here in this school. You would have to admit that she had some skill riding the motorcycle considering the fact that she had been steering a motorcycle with one hand, she didn't seem like she was in any rush in using both hands. Also she was being careful when she had done so. "Sorry I couldn't be much help with finding the dorms Emilia, I was actually planning on finding someone who could tell me where the dorms are myself but couldn't find anyone. If you want we can look for the dorms together." Well he did pass some people but didn't notice.

Kaido could not help but be curious as to what it was that Emilia was looking at when she was not looking forward, she was looking at him but it made him feel like he had something on his face. Because of the feeling he had gotten he had the urge to check his face by rubbing it from time to time but he never actually found anything to be on it. Damn good thing there wasn't anything on his face cause before arriving at the school he had gotten something to eat and was in a bit of a rush. To be talking to a cute girl while having some food on your face could be quite embarrassing. "You seem to be very good with the motorcycle, not too many people would attempt to shake another person hand with one hand while the motorcycle is in motion so I take it you have a lot of experience." He said to her. At least he did not have to walk around looking for the dorms himself or so he had thought. Currently where they were he doubted that they would actually find the dorms so mostly likely they would have to look elsewhere, that or look for one of the staff members.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

booboo_gump

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Amaranth Blazine
~*~*~*~*~*~
Please be my last...
~*~*~*~*~*~

Amaranth stepped nervously out of the portal, her high heels clicked against the cement. She couldn't remember the last time she had dressed so modestly. She wore a white turtleneck sweater and a long pencil skirt. She let out a deep sigh. It felt good to finally have a decent job.

The campus was much bigger in person than she had anticipated and the incoming students made her feel much younger than she was. For a moment, she considered turning around and going home, but her pride wouldn't let her do anything but swallow her fear and move on.

"You can do this, Ammie!" She said to herself. "This is a chance for a new life and I'm going to take it!" Swinging her briefcase over her shoulder, she strode forward with purpose and determination.

However, she had absolutely no idea where she was going.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Apparently she was different than most people. And it seemed like she wasn't falling for his whole act. He could tell she was "playing the game" as well. So he shrugged his shoulders, it always made it more interesting anyways. Ye-Yes! I'm almost positive I can find my way. I mean this school can't be that big can it" he said attempting one last time.

After he had spoken he looked at her face and figured she probably wouldn't buy that act either, so he just decided to drop the whole thing. Running his hand through his hair he stood back up at his full height and in full confidence, " I suppose at this point you've figured it out." he said with a cat-like smile. " I overheard your conversation with that other girl." he said looking at her hoping she could see where he was going.

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

User Image

Julian Kulio

Stopping by the portals once more, the Dean silently watched as each person appeared. As students and teachers walked past and around her, Julian ran through the names of each face she saw. In a way, the vampiress acknowledged that after all these years, she no longer felt the thrill she used to at the thought of a new year. Perhaps it was time she found something new to do. Then at that thought she almost snorted in disgust. As if a certain Ashikaga would allow that.

Walking past Amaranth, Julian touched the woman's shoulder and smiled. "Hi! Your one of the new teachers right? Need help finding something," the vampiress asked. Despite the fact she seemed so happy, Julian felt almost exhausted putting a smile on her face and acting happy.

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely

The younger Lovely sibling merely set her hands onto the curves of her hips as she quirked a brow towards the male. So he was still going to continue on with his little act? Well two can play at that game! She was about to turn around on her heels, pretending she was actually going to leave him behind, but before she could even put the plan into motion, he finally showed his true colors.

Once he stood at his full height, Hakurei suddenly felt small. She was taller than most females, but he was taller than her! She felt like a little child to him. "Yeah...unless you wanted to keep at it, by all means, continue." She mused, tilting her head as a small pout came upon her lips. "Oh did you now? Well forget you ever heard anything about it. Not like we can go searching for the damn thing. Not with the deans keeping an eye out on all of us...especially me! You can try to sneak out during curfew to find it if you want, but you'll only get caught. Trust me, many have tried, but all failed." She said, starting to turn around as she then set her hands behind her head.

SweatshirtNinja27

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Amaranth Blazine
~*~*~*~*~*~
Please be my last...
~*~*~*~*~*~

Amaranth nearly jumped when she felt a hand tap her shoulder and turned around almost immediately. She automatically recognized her to be the Dean, having been given a brief rundown of who was in charge beforehand. She was much prettier and mature-looking than Amaranth had imagined and feeling slightly intimated by this, her female instincts thew her mind into a scramble.

"I-I," she stammered. It took her a moment to get her senses together. "Y-yes. I'm looking for the staff dorms. If you would please direct me to them, Miss..." She froze midway through a bow, unable to remember her name.

Amaranth could have kicked herself. She spent most of the previous night memorizing names and faces; one of her weak points. Now, when it mattered most, she drew a blank.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff