< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Dapper Hunter

Girls are like bubblegum...

User Image
» Camømile Nakamura
>I'm at... The Cafe
>With... Cash, Rowena, Roi, Yuri
>Doing... Back to eating

The moment Amaranth ran out of the room, Cam released Cash from his hold.

"Thanks," he said to her. "And sorry about that." He wordlessly munched on another helping of fries. He suddenly felt guilty and he hated it. He finally had a chance to get his revenge, and he felt guilty about it? Was this school already getting to him?

... Was that necessary?

No. To that extent, it probably wasn't. But Cam wasn't about to admit that to a guy he just met.

Was this what you wanted? Can you explain to me why you did any of what you just did?

Cam took a sip of water. He wanted to get back at the girl who pretty much ruined his life, that's what. As much as he wanted to snap at the other boy for questioning him, that whole scene was a little hard to ignore. As easy as it would be for him to completely ignore the questions and then get on his way, he felt obligated to give the poor witnesses at least some kind of explanation.

"She..." He paused, trying to think of the right words (for once). 'Ruined my life' sounded too melodramatic, but he didn't want to spill a whole sob story. "She's the reason I was forced to transfer here and why my girlfriend broke up with me."

Cam slumped awkwardly in his seat, unsure of whether or not to elaborate. He didn't get why she hated him. Back when she worked at the same restaurant as him, they used to have some pretty fun conversations. Now that he thought about it, they used to get along just fine until he met Abby. Everything went downhill from there. He picked his brain in an effort to figure out why that was, but couldn't find any logical reason. Not that he was any kind of master of deductive reasoning.

Avie_Ereth

Infiniti Avian

The musical gerudo

Mao-sensei

User Image

Sweet at first, then dull at the end.

((OOC: Gahh it's so weird playing such a jerk... Sorry guys! *feels guilty even though this isn't real* xD))
User Image

~.$.~C ASH~.$.~
C assidie ~ B riar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRASH!!

As the cup exploded in Miss Blazine's hand and glass shards scattered across the table, Cash jumped violently in Cam's embrace; her glasses leapt from the bridge of her nose and settled down again rather crookedly; her beret slipped off her head and landed somewhere behind her. She watched the clearly ruffled Blazine hastily take her leave-- Cash was glad that she had chosen to go-- her heart had shot into her throat again, although this was out of fear instead of nervousness-- and yet, the willowy red-head had left a trail of guilt and heavy-heartedness at the table. It seemed to settle on everyone's heads in turn.

*"Thanks...And sorry about that."*

As Cam slid his arm from around her shoulders, a great weight seemed to lift off of Cash, although it had been sitting on her stomach instead her shoulder. It didn't quite make up the difference of that teeth-achingly remorseful air that hung like a barbell in the corner of her mind, but it did achieve a slightly more comfortable atmosphere for Cash, who had been getting all sorts of goose-pimply and it did nothing to alleviate the situation.

*"Was this what you wanted?"* Cherry Top Roi was saying heatedly to Cam, *"Can you explain to me why you did any of what you just did?"

Cash looked from Roi to Cam; the words had been taken clean out of her mouth, and she too was curious why the hell that scene had just played out.

*"She...She's the reason I was forced to transfer here and why my girlfriend broke up with me."*

Bull.

The grimacing, the poisonous bite to his words toward that woman. No, there was an underlying issue that he was obviously downplaying that was in effect. The thing is, Cash wasn't sure if that underlying issue warranted that kind of behavior. And if it did, she could only imagine what kind of issue that could cause such an approach. Cash wasn't an idiot. She had seen entirely too much in her relatively short lifetime.

With an ashen, empty sort of smile, she realized that she had quite lost her appetite.

"I'm dorm 4," she said to Cam in a low voice that he *should* only hear. If you want to talk. The rest of it was unsaid because it seemed slightly arbitrary; if he wanted to be open about it, he probably would have by now. And she wasn't the type to demand any kind of explanation; personal experience showed her that forceful prying was no way to get any information. Whatever the case, it was getting later and later, and she wanted to head back to her room. Not to run from this-- but there were too many chords and melodies in her head for her to process anything too clearly, and she wanted to see Elsero badly. It would be pointless to stay.

"So, uh, yeah, I'm pretty much finished eating," she said somewhat apologetically rising from her seat. "It was nice meeting you all, really." Cash looked from Row to Roi to Cam and back again, totally sincere about her words and finding that she genuinely like the company of these people. Hopefully they'd meet each other again in the coming weeks?

She took her tray of half-finished food and walked off from the table, a vague sense of forgetfulness itching at the back of her head, but she was too busy constructing bass-lines and harmonies to remember her beret that was still sitting on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right About Now..: With CAM, ROWENA, AMARANTH, and ROI, leaving the CAFETERIA
Floating Around My Brain-Pan: "My head's so....cold..."
Heart Never Lies: Satiated; Thoughtful
User Image
ʝ u ʟ i α ɳ x ɼ o ȿ e x ɮ u ʟ i ѳ

------------------------------------------------

When Kai turned back towards her and her gaze met his, Julian merely gave a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. Linking her arm through his, Julian started walking, forcing him to accompany her. "I have a lot of people working for me Kai," she answered. "I am after all the Dean of the school. I hired most of the staff here. Now as for my own personal use, you would be the only one."

Even as she spoke, the vampiress reached out with her mind to link with Yukino's. "Yukino. I need you to look into something that takes priority over the previous matter I gave you. I just had part of the ceiling in my hallway fall on top of me. Luckily, my new butler managed to save me, so I'm fine, but that section of the wall should not have fallen. I need you to check inito it."

:xxxx:xxxx:

Deanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kai R. Kaji xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dean's hallway

EheroKaiba

Generous Citizen

User Image

Kai R. Kaji

Company: Julian
Position: Student/Butler

Kai smiled and followed along obediently as he heard he was the only personal servant, but still had the staff he laughed a little bit "Well that's new never had any partners. Even if it is the teaching staff." he gently looked at Julian then his eyes went back to their narrowed look as he looked around trying to find any other hints as to what may have happened.

Kai reached into his empty pocket and focused as he wrapped his hand around the empty space a piece of candy appeared and he opened it quickly and ate it A mint this time. he thought as he walked with Julian Note to self check that ceiling.
User Image
ʝ u ʟ i α ɳ x ɼ o ȿ e x ɮ u ʟ i ѳ

Julian chuckled, patting his arm. "There is a first time for everything. Besides it will be good for you to learn to work with others," Julian replied, still doing her best to avoid sunlight. Granted, since she had a bag earlier, she could withstand being in the sun, however she knew it was a good idea to dodge the light. In doing so, she pressed herself against the student next to her.

Glancing at the boy walking with her, Julian took in his appearance. He was still far too uptight for her liking. Perhaps he could fix that for her. "Are you always so uptight?"

:xxxx:xxxx:

Deanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kai R. Kaji xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dean's hallway

EheroKaiba

Generous Citizen

scarash

User Image

Kai R. Kaji

Company: Julian
Position: Student/Butler

Kai smiled at Julian and nodded happily at her and pulled out an umbrella and opened it over them to block any sun "I did my research Julian don't worry bout the sun I made sure to take precautions." He said smiling gently when he heard her question.

'Are you always so uptight?'

Kai sighed quietly "No I'm not. Only when I'm in public it helps me interact with people my old school people either feared me or fought me because I look always looked mean just because my eyes are normally slanted like I'm glaring..." He continued to walk keeping Julian close and under the umbrella "So once I started acting as you see know the misunderstanding went away...well for the most part."

Greedy Grabber

ELLIOT

████████████████████████████████████████
The StrongxxThe BravexxThe Unbreakablexx

TherexxIsxxaxxwindxxthatxxpushesxxusxxonwardxxandxxwexxmustxxfollow

DO NOT HESITATE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Whatxxwexxaccomplishxxtodayxxwillxxdecidexxwhatxxwillxxhappenxxtomorrow
User Image

As he neared the exit towards the building, Elliot knew he was going in the right direction by now, he remembered the Dorm building being directly across from the building he was currently in. That was a relief, it would have taken him hours to find it if he hadn't been carrying Emilia. The fact that someone was depending on him made him want to be reliable, and succeed in being reliable. He listened as she spoke, answering his question about the portals and clearing some concerns he had regarding the transportation they were being provided. "How about that.. I went from cutting trees to traveling through portals in just 4 years." He chuckled to himself a few times, amazed at the changes he had gone through in his life. "And everyone and their... abilities!" It seemed to excite him, like a mad scientist wanting to experiment on special people, except he just wanted to observe. He couldn't help but grin, but stopped, hoping not to freak out Emilia. The Doors to the Dorm building were just in front of him, they were manual though, and currently Elliot's hands were full. He frowned for a second and realized he would have to use his power again, this time he imagined, not a human, but a human arm that floated. It hovered closer to the door and grabbed the handle, pulling open wide enough for Elliot to pass through. He gave Emilia a reassuring gaze, letting her know he could be trusted. In all honesty, Elliot had no idea why he was lax with showing off his power all of a sudden but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed the fact he didn't have to hide it. "We've arrived at the Dorms Building.. May I ask which room you belong to? Or is privacy needed on this one?"

booboo_gump

Friendly Friend

User Image

* * Roi King

A silence fell over the table as Roi simply continued to stare down Cam after his answer, gears working in his own mind as he applied his own understanding to his words. Forced him to transfer and break up with his girlfriend, eh? Didn't his own uncle do that to him? The redhead blinked, his eyes softening a bit as he continued to look at Cam but wasn't quite looking at him, memories scrolling through his mind of his uncle making his unannounced visit, telling the boy that he only had a few days to pack and that he was transferring. Her face when he told her the news, the arguments that followed and ultimately ended the strained relationship...

But he didn't hate his uncle for that. At the time, Roi definitely wasn't happy with the older male, but he never went out of his way to be a nuisance or especially cruel to him. Wasn't it all just a big waste of effort and time to try to 'get back at someone' about something you couldn't change anymore? Granted, the situations probably couldn't be compared at all as he didn't know the extent of Cam's story when it came to this break-up and transfer, nor how Amaranth could have been involved at all with it, but he just couldn't help but feel that everything that transpired just a few moments ago, all the hostility was for naught. Nothing good was going to come out of it if it continued, that's for sure.

Straightening up (as he had been leaning a little on the table to stare at Cam) and relaxing considerably, Roi watched as Cash leaned in to whisper something to the other redhead, then rise out of her seat with her food. "So, uh, yeah, I'm pretty much finished eating, --her food was only half eaten-- "It was nice meeting you all, really."

Roi simply nodded and managed a small smile as he waved farewell to Cash, then tucked his hands in his pockets as he returned his attention to the other redheaded boy. "I might not know what exactly happened between ye and Amaranth, but I can relate to havin' to transfer and break up with a lassie," he said finally, wondering if Cam would listen or even care about what he had to say. "And from my experience, it's never any good to hold on to such hard feelings, just a big waste of everythin' in my opinion."

He paused to retrieve his chair that he had knocked over in standing up so suddenly, and as he pushed it back to the table he noticed a hat lying on the ground behind Cash's seat. "Sooner ye can move on, sooner ye can start livin' again." As he said this, Roi sat down in his chair again, one hand finding its way to Rowena's to hold. Pretty cheesy move with a cheesy saying? All of the cheese, and as far as Roi was concerned, it was true stuff. "Yer lady friend forgot her hat over yonder... ye should take it back to her." It would be a good opportunity to talk to someone about what just occurred here, Roi thought, if they were as close friends as they appeared to be anyway. After all, Cash had so casually played along with Cam... or were they actually an item?

Man, this was confusing.

[[ sorry for the delay, was pretty busy; also forgot to include Roi's Scottish accent in the last post x_x ]]

Infiniti Avian

The L0nely Prince

Avie_Ereth

* * Companions : Cam, Rowena, Yuri...?

Distinct Gekko

User Image
Kazuki enjoyed the hug, probably as much as she did, if not more. Especially when she nuzzled into him. It kinda felt...nice. For once he didn't blush. That was surprising. Maybe he was really start to dig this girl. There's a feeling that hasn't existed for a while. A true friend...

"That'd be nice. It would be better than exploring alone." he said. Saying that, he remembered the time he walked off into the forest at one point by himself just to be alone. But at the same time it was for him to have an adventure. Good times. "I'm actually glad we bumped into each other. Who knows what I would be doing now if I haven't met you. You know how to have fun. I like that" he said with a smirk. He thought it was kinda cute whenever she was blushing. "I'm ready when you are," he added.

Even though he was a bit surprised by the second hug, he hugged back willingly. "You don't look too bad yourself." he said as he rested his chin on her head. "I'm glad you didn't leave. Gotta admit though, I had my doubts. I guess you could say it was a force of habit." he said. Realizing he was still hugging her, he had released her. Again he didn't want to overdo it, even though he was pretty happy that he got two hugs already. Kazuki wasn't too much of a hugging person, but he kinda actually liked her hugs. He wasn't sure what it was, but her warm embraces made him happy.

[[OOC: It's cool. Sorry for late reply. Had project.]]

booboo_gump

Lucky Explorer

User Image
Rowena Windsdale

Rowena's head was spinning from trying to keep up with all of these people... Cam knew Amaranth? Amaranth knew Cam? Who was this girl they were talking about? When did Cash and Cam get so close?? Before she could start wobbling around in her chair from her head spinning, Roi saved her from her confusion... Sadly with another question she didn't quite know the answer to. "Ahaha, I don't really remember... It's something kinda memorable... Like seven..." ((ROWENA STAHP THAT'S NOT MEMORABLE AT ALL))

And again, before she could even ask Roi the same, Amaranth got up with a slightly cracked glass and announced she was leaving. Rowena waved enthusiastically, easily optimistic even in situations of social awkwardness. Turning back to the table, she listened to the conversation unfolding, smiling at Roi a bit when he mentioned his old relationship, happy he was able to talk about it openly.

- - -

Where am I?: Cafe
Who am I with?: Cash, Cam, Roi, everyone else here
What's in my head?: Migikata ni murasaki chouchou~~~
Onwards onto Canterlot: Derpin~ Derp Derp Derp

Deep inside, in your heart's innermost core,
You will find that there is a locked door

As they said "You can't believe in such things anymore,"
Only I heard the knock they ignored

Avie_Ereth

The L0nely Prince

The musical Gerudo

Mao-sensei

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Emilia Dawson
B A N D G 3 3 K
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want to know is when we were close that night
Did you take the time to close your eyes and place your lips to mine.

Emilia noticed that they were getting closer to the dorm building and relief flooded over her. The idea of plopping down on a bed sounded really good right now. "Cutting trees? You were a logger?". She knew some kids had those kind of hard labor jobs even when they were in high school its just she hadn't met one before. A lot of people in Canada left to go work up in the bush or in the mines with their fathers or uncles to earn a good amount of cash but she also knew that the pay was a lot because of the danger risk and the fact it was far from civilization.

He seemed really happy about the abilities around, she figured he had an ability with the floating dancing cat and the bean bag but did that mean everyone here had abilities. She would feel stupid if she asked but curiosity struck her "How long have you known you have powers?". She remembered Roi saying his came gradually and wondered if that happened to everyone and she was just a freak. Living her whole life not knowing she had abilities and then just one day they decide to smack you in the face. She kind of hoped there were other people that just had it happen randomly too.

Once they finally reached the inside he asked her what room she was in "Oh I'm in Dorm 2". She finally let him go feeling awkward since her arms were around his neck for so long "I can walk now, thank you for being so nice". She could only hope that she didn't topple over or get dizzy when he let her down but since they were so close to her room she was gonna try to walk anyways. "I don't need privacy, uh you can come in I have some snacks. I know its not the best thank you present but it's all I got at the moment".

So when you move in for the first kiss
Just make sure you don't miss.

| Location: Dorm Building |
| Companions: Elliot |
| Outfit: Click! |
| OOC: Sorry for the delay, started up my own rp and it finally calmed down a bit |

xS a n o B o B a n ox

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Elise Ledger
☼ Choir girl by day ☼ / ☽ Skater girl by night. ☾
回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回

☼ Now I know I'm being used, that's okay man cause I like the abuse.
                                      I know shes playing with me. thats okay cause I got no self esteem ☼

Elise looked up at Kazu with a smirk "Yeah going around by yourself always feels kinda lame for some reason". She bent down and picked up her skateboard and waited for him to grab his own. "I'm really glad we met too, I feel like we can have lots of fun together". The blond meant it too she wanted to explore and have fun with him because he seemed to know how to have a good time too. There was something about him that just made her feel at ease. It might have been because he opened up with her and she could open up with him.

She liked the way he had his chin on her head, it felt nice...safe. The embrace ended to quickly but she wouldn't push for another hug. Elise already laid two on him and he didn't seem like the hugging type but she took the fact he didn't protest a good thing. She also liked the compliment "Thanks and I wouldn't leave...its sad other people did though". It was pretty sad, in a way she looked at it like racisim and in a way it was. Why judge someone because they aren't human?

She started walking out of the gardens and wondered where to head next, should she lead or should she let him lead? She wasn't too sure which would be better "Any idea of where you want to go?". Elise didn't care about the place she was just glad that she had Kazu as a friend. Suddenly feeling a craving she took out her smoke pack and lit a cigarette hoping Kazu wouldn't mind. She inhaled and let the nicotine run through her body "So I wonder if they have any hide outs around the school". That would be cool finding a secret place that know one knew about, a place where she could unwind and have a drink.

☽ Late at night she knocks on my door drunk again and looking to score
                                      Now I know I should say no but that's kind of hard when she's ready to go ☾

| Location: Forest Garden (Central) |
                                      | Company: Kazuki. |
                                      | Outfit: Here y'go |
                                      | OOC: I just started my own role play and its been quite hectic sorry for the long wait D: |

Kazuki Higashiyama

Greedy Grabber

ELLIOT

████████████████████████████████████████
The StrongxxThe BravexxThe Unbreakablexx

TherexxIsxxaxxwindxxthatxxpushesxxusxxonwardxxandxxwexxmustxxfollow

DO NOT HESITATE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Whatxxwexxaccomplishxxtodayxxwillxxdecidexxwhatxxwillxxhappenxxtomorrow
User Image

"Is that what it's called?" Elliot asked her in reaction of her calling him a logger, he thought for a moment, trying to remember what they called it back in his village, but the only words that seemed to come to his head were 'responsibility' and 'duty', Elliot couldn't even remember receiving any type of payment for the work they had all done, they would build with the wood that they had and in return they would eat, have a home to live in and survive through that course, it was self sufficient and they had only met with success so far.. though he had no clue how they were doing now. "Where I'm from, is a lot different from here. The customs, traditions and even how we act towards one another is in almost complete contrast." He frowned, feeling a little homesick, but if he were to return with his abilities they would most likely see him as a divine being, which he did not want.
                                          He looked down at her as her second question reached his ears and raised his eyebrows in excitement and at the same time, wonder. He wasn't entirely sure when his ability came to him but it wasn't that far away, he thought about it for a few moments until shrugging his shoulders "I would say.. Hmm... Around four months ago, not too far." Elliot smiled, pleased that they were having this conversation about his powers, but he was more curious about what other people had rather than what he possessed. He watched her carefully as she climbed out of his hold, if she were to topple over again he would catch her, but as her feet touched the ground he felt that she seemed a little more stable. Her balance seemed to have returned to her to a certain degree, perhaps it was because she was away from the floor for so long.
                                          "Dorm 2?" He tilted his head after feeling a slight stupor, but quickly realized why the number had sounded so familiar. He shook his head a few times, accepting her gratitude but at the same time he had helped because he wanted to, it was in his nature. "No thanks is needed, but anyway... This means we're roommates!" The grin that formed on his face was pretty wide, though he had no idea why he found himself a bit enthusiastic about having Emilia as his roomie, he couldn't help but show his excitement. The room was directly in front of them now, and if Elliot remembered he didn't lock the door when he left ( He never did, they didn't have locks in his village so he's not used to them yet )

booboo_gump

Distinct Gekko

User Image
Feeling slightly lazy, Kazuki flipped the board with his foot and popped it up into his hand. "I think we should spar some time. That'd be cool. I always wanted a sparring partner." he said. The thought of it brought a nostalgic feeling from times he used to fight with his mom and dad. It brought a slight smile to his face. "I always wanted another sparring partner. That is if you're up to it."

"Yeah...very." he said. It was times like those where he hated being different. The times of being abandoned occurred too often in his mind. The feeling was all too known to be a stranger to him. "Have you ever had that happen before?" he asked as he began to follow her out of the garden.

Standing beside her at the Garden's entrance, "Do you want to go search for one?" he asked. "As big as the school is I wouldn't be surprised if they did. It'd be really cool if we found a grotto. I always wanted to see one in person," he said, looking at her. He slowly became a bit deep in thought, not realizing he was still looking at her. Jumping off subject, his mind wondered back to how being able to spar with someone again would feel. Nostalgia came over him again and made another slight smile

booboo_gump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces