Friends 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Family 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Purpose 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 1 ]
Other 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 >

Distinct Gekko

User Image
Hearing her reply, Kazuki's smirk had transformed into a smile. It became permanent (for the time being) when she hugged him. It was unexpected, but he liked the embrace. He hugged her back in return. "I promise," he said soothingly, emphasizing that he was really okay with it. At that moment he knew this school year was going to be a great one. He released her, not wanting to overdue it.

"Awesome. I'll be ready when you are," he replied, smiling at her. Kazuki only knew the places he had explored before he bumped into Elise. His photographic memory always helped him in cases like these. He thought he would go exploring later as well. Possibly meet new people if he was still in a social mood at that time. Kazu could really be distant at times when he chose to be. But most of the time it was only because he thought it'd be necessary to have some time alone to think to himself about the current situations he was in. They weren't all necessarily bad.

Kazuki chuckled as they landed on the land within the middle of the pond, to sound of her quick scream. His intentions wasn't to scare her, but to merely show her at least the surface of his powers. He only nodded to her reply. "I'm...a demon," he said, looking at her with concern in his eyes. He knew that not many people were too fond of demons. But he agreed already that if he was going to tell his secret, he had to expose all of it. Kazuki wanted to be a man of his word rather than to be a liar. But only in due time would she see his true form. All in due time. " I'd understand if he don't want to be near me anymore. Just...please don't tell anyone." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice, his eyes glowed green for a moment and he snapped his fingers. Multiple platforms rose above the surface of the water that led back to the dock they were previously standing on. Once done, his eyes went back to their original color.

booboo_gump

Greedy Grabber

ELLIOT

████████████████████████████████████████
The StrongxxThe BravexxThe Unbreakablexx

TherexxIsxxaxxwindxxthatxxpushesxxusxxonwardxxandxxwexxmustxxfollow

DO NOT HESITATE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Whatxxwexxaccomplishxxtodayxxwillxxdecidexxwhatxxwillxxhappenxxtomorrow
User Image

Elliot hadn't thought about what he had just offered, right now he was lost. He had completely forgotten the way back even though he could've sworn it was a straight path. He decided to take his chances and slid one arm under the girls legs and the other near her back to evenly support her body, which was as light as he had expected it to be. With great ease he lifted Emilia off of the bean bag and within seconds the object disappeared, he quickly began to walk in the direction he had came from, hoping it was the right way. "If you're not feeling well let me know." He flashed her a reassuring smile and continued with his pace, he noticed a few people staring and some even giggling, but Elliot never understood the reactions of these modern people.. they acted as if everything someone else did affects them and they take action even when it is not needed. No problem, Elliot completely ignored the rest and kept on what he was doing, carrying Emilia to her room, where he had no idea where it was.
                                          He decided to sprout conversation with the girl, perhaps he could gain a little more information on the school as well as make a few companions. "Did you also get.. transported here?" He continued to look ahead, not risking himself to fall.
                                          (( Sorry for the shortness, on my phone. ))

booboo_gump
User Image

~.$.~C ASH~.$.~
C assidie ~ B riar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*"Don't worry 'bout it. It was just... a surprising accident is all. Just glad you're okay. Besides, the look on your face was adora- priceless."*

Cash laughed a little nervously (but there was confidence somewhere between the chuckles). She was also somewhat absent from his response, not having heard a lot of it, as the hot smell of food assaulted her suddenly when it was her turn to order, and she took to ordering the meatiest, greasiest, most delicious thing she could think of to eat.

In Cash's somewhat sedated shock, the notion to order the most extravagant item on the menu was wiped clean from her mind, and she mechanically sat down at the proffered table with one of the largest, fanciest cheeseburgers she had ever laid eyes on. She didn't spare any appreciation for the sight of the burger, however; it was the smell that completely tantalized her, and the smell was what drove all else out of her mind. It was a large item for her petite frame, but yes, she would eat it all; the girl was starving, and besides, Cash was well versed in the art of taking "people bites" when she ate, so that the food would digest easily in her stomach. She needed the PROTEINS, but she could still be CIVIL about it. Two bird, one rock she kill with, right?

As the hot food started to settle in her belly, Cash gradually relaxed and felt a warm buzz start to seep into her fingers. It could have been insulin shock, but Cash was certain that she probably needed the food more than she realized, and her hunger probably had SOME hand in her anxiety. Whatever, that was all passed. She focused on slowly getting through her food, not taking stock in much of what was said or what was going on, and not even realizing what everyone else had ordered (though there was a spicy tang in the air that meant someone was probably drinking hot sauce like water). Cash was starting to feel a sense of normalcy; she was feeling like herself again, and was perfectly content until the demure red-head (Miss Blazine?) asked a question directed at her--

--or rather, at both her AND Cam:

*"So... Are you two also a couple?"*

Cash had just swallowed a mouthful of burger, but she managed to choke slightly on the last vestiges of the food at the question. She blushed, but this was nothing like before; she had food in her belly, and she was much more relaxed now. Instead of completely FLIPPING THE F*** OUT, she took at sip of water to clear her throat and waved her hand.

"Oh, well, we've just met today--" Cash started a little humorously, trying to wave it all of, but she was quickly interrupted.

*"Why does it matter? Jealous or something?"*

She turned to look at Cam, cocking an eyebrow. Did she miss something? What was he trying to pull? The sudden chilling turn in his voice was certainly different from what she had seen from him, but what was in angle? And...should she play along?

"Um..." she stammered, before buying herself some time by taking another sip of water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right About Now..: With CAM, ROWENA, AMARANTH, and ROI at the CAFETERIA
Floating Around My Brain-Pan: "I definitely wasn't there for the signing of THAT particular contract.
Heart Never Lies: Satiated; Completely Confused

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Amaranth Blazine
~*~*~*~*~*~
Why, that no good...!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh, well, we've just met today--

...What? Amaranth looked suspiciously in Cash's direction.

Why does it matter? Jealous or something?

What?! She automatically returned her gaze to Cam. She knew that cocky tone anywhere.

Amaranth's mouth twitched, but she refused to break her smile. Normally, she would have been glad to see someone she recognized, but he was the last person on earth that she wanted to run into.

"You seem to be doing well, Camomile," She said innocently, trying to hide her irritation. If he was going to play it cool, then she would too. "Oh, and how's Abigail? I haven't spoken to her since... well."

In an effort to try and calm herself down, she took a sip of water. As Amaranth tried to casually mention her (now ex) best friend's name, her voice cracked. Her right hand gripped her glass tightly. If she had squeezed any more, it probably would have cracked too. Back then, she couldn't stand the thought of her closest friend dating this... delinquent. Seeing him again now, even after just two years, was just enough to reopen the wound. Even worse, he seemed to have picked up a new girl already.

[x] Who: Yuri, Roi, Cash, Cam
[x] What: Eating
[x] Where: Cafe
[x] My Outfit~ heart

The musical Gerudo

The L0nely Prince

Avie_Ereth

Infiniti Avian

User Image
ʝ u ʟ i α ɳ x ɼ o ȿ e x ɮ u ʟ i ѳ

------------------------------------------------

As she started to reply, Kai called out her name and pulled her towards. She glanced over her shoulder just in time to see part of the ceiling fall where she had been standing. Then her eyes shifted to the ceiling, just as Kai started to clean. Why would the ceiling break all of sudden? Julian was fairly certain that everything was fine when they did the safety search, and no one had mentioned it before. Was someone trying to kill her? No, that wasn't possible, she was merely over thinking things again. However, if she did stop to pause, Julian could also mention the number of enemies she had gathered over the years. Especially in the last couple of centuries.

"Are you alright Julian-sama?"

Turning her attention to the student before her, Julian shoved the matter out of her mind for the time being. She could always check things with Yukino. However as she looked towards Kai, her gaze went past him to the clean area. Impressive, he can clean efficiently. Now, to his question. Was she alright? Oh yes, most definitely. After all she has gotten to meet some very interesting people! "Oh yes, I'm alright thanks to you. Are you alright after all that?"

:xxxx:xxxx:

Deanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kai R. Kaji xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dean's hallway

------------------------------------------------

EheroKaiba
I am so sorry it took me so long to reply! I'll definitely try to be on more. I'm sorry!

Friendly Friend

User Image

* * Roi King

Just as expected, Rowena was happy to comply with the young man's request, pinching his lightly freckled cheeks and pulling them this way and that. "Well, are ya dreamin'? Because if you're still not sure, I might just have to tickle the doubt out of you!" Roi stuck his tongue out at her, which only increased how ridiculous he looked with the various expressions that the girl was contorting his face into. "Oh aye? We both know how that went down last time that happened!" Just then, Emilia rose from her seat at the table, her food relatively untouched.

"Uh sorry I gotta go, not feeling to good. Text me later so we can catch up."

"Oh... awrite then." The redhead looked a little concerned as the albino left, wondering if this sudden development had anything to do with her 'gift' that she discovered earlier. Oh jeeze, that's right... her gift; Rowena didn't have a clue about what just happened, didn't she? He sneaked a glance at the brunette as she waved farewell and called after Emilia to tell her what dorm room she was in, very much unaware that her friend could easily see through... well just about anything, though she didn't have much control over it right now. Speaking of which, did Rowena have a power or gift? Before he could ask, though, Amaranth had posed a very interesting question to the Cash and Cam pair seated at their table. "So... Are you two also a couple?"

The reactions that followed after were humorous, then unexpected, then concerning, though for someone of Roi's density the last part was more confusing than concerning. It was initially humorous to see Cash choke on her burger and Cam averting eye contact nervously, but what came after was completely unexpected.

"Oh, well, we've just met today--" the girl had begun, but was interrupted by the other redhead's "Why does it matter? Jealous or something?"

Roi joined Cash in giving the boy an incredulous look, while the teacher didn't seem perturbed by this. What the heck kind of response was that? That was the sort of answer you'd expect from someone and their ex-lover or something.

No way.

"You seem to be doing well, Camomile. Oh, and how's Abigail? I haven't spoken to her since... well."

Oh man, was that Cam's full name? These two people already knew each other? It didn't appear though that knowing each other made them happy to see each other again. The tensity that suddenly seemed to be hanging in the air between the two other redheads made Roi nervous and he distractedly scratched at his scruff on his chin, his sandwich lying forgotten on his plate. Cash seemed similarly affected as she stammered, then started sipping her water to occupy herself. All of a sudden, while trying to make sense of what the heck was going on, it occurred to Roi that Cam never actually answered Amaranth's question; as much as he wanted to point it out, though, the redhead decided against it. There were bigger irons in the fire, or however the heck that saying went.

"Er... Rowena... Have ye gotten yer room assignment, by the way?" he asked the girl next to him quietly, attempting a small side conversation while this confrontation sorted itself out.

Mao-sensei

booboo_gump

Infiniti Avian

The L0nely Prince

Avie_Ereth

* * Companions : Amaranth, Cam, Cash, Emilia, Rowena, Yuri...?

Generous Citizen

User Image

Kai R. Kaji

Kai finished cleaning making the area spotless "Perfect." he stood back up tall and looked at Julian "I'm fine now that it's clean." he said as he looked around the hallway focusing at the ceiling and pillars noting a few marks that seemed out of place that he'd have to take a look into later

"So am I the only one working for you or are there some others?" he asked as he looked into Julian's eyes trying to figure anything he could out.

Kai began to wonder what happened with the ceiling. It seems like this place was renovated and safe when he walked here but it didn't bode well in his mind either way.

Company: Julian
Position: Student/Butler

scarash

Dapper Hunter

Girls are like bubblegum...

User Image
» Camømile Nakamura
>I'm at... The Cafe
>With... Amaranth, Cash, Rowena, Roi, Yuri
>Doing... Eating and Arguing

Cam cringed at the mention of his full name and automatically took it as a declaration of war. If that's how she was going to play, then so be it. But before he could come up with a witty response, Amaranth had dropped a second bomb. Abigail.

Cam ran the name of his most recent ex-girlfriend in his head. He remembered how Amaranth had tried to keep her best friend away from him, trying to convince her that he was everything short of the spawn of Satan. She resorted to calling him a delinquent and all sorts of "adorable" nicknames. Of course, this only fueled Cam's interest in Abigail. But, once they were together, he realized that she was insane- possessive to the highest degree and suicidal when he threatened to leave. Being with her was the biggest mistake he had ever made and the break up was even worse.

"Abigail, who? Oh, that's right! Her. I don't know. Don't really care," Cam lied. He draped his arm around Cash's shoulders, but not before giving her a quick, apologetic look. He knew this must have been extremely awkward for her (it was for him too), but he desperately hoped that she would play along. He refused to let Amaranth win this one. "So what are you doing at this school, Ammie? Aren't you a little old for high school?"

Although he knew that he was just barely high school age himself, he had hoped to strike back as hard as he could.

Avie_Ereth

Infiniti Avian

The musical gerudo

Mao-sensei

User Image

Sweet at first, then dull at the end.

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Amaranth Blazine
~*~*~*~*~*~
Ready? Aim? Fireeee!
~*~*~*~*~*~

Amaranth could feel her blood boiling. This boy was testing her patience. If she didn't find some way to calm down, things would get ugly.

So what are you doing at this school, Ammie? Aren't you a little old for high school?

She took a long drink of water in an attempt to cool herself down. She refused to let him get to her.

"I'm actually a teacher here," she answered after taking and exhaling a deep breath. She felt cornered. He was definitely trying to get her to make a scene. If she wasn't careful, she'd end up losing it. "Actually, I'm surprised that you're even allowed here. What year did they put you in?"

[x] What: Engaging the enemy
[x] My Outfit~ heart

The musical Gerudo

The L0nely Prince

Avie_Ereth

Infiniti Avian

{OOC: Sorry so short. Writer's block again. >.<}
User Image

~.$.~C ASH~.$.~
C assidie ~ B riar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*"You seem to be doing well, Camomile...Oh, and how's Abigail? I haven't spoken to her since... well."*

Ouch. As Cam visibly winced from the sound of his own name, Cash felt a sympathetic twinge in her chest. She too knew how it felt to have ridiculous parents (whoever they were) give ridiculous names to their children. Admittedly, it wasn't as bad as her own name, but she perfectly understood the special humiliation of having your name synonymous with a certain brand of tea.

This was yet another "happy reunion" that Cash was fortunate enough to witness-- although, it was questionable to call it "happy", especially in the way Cam seemed to bristle at the mention of a certain Abigail. At this point, though, Cash was still unsure of how to settle the situation; she looked toward Roi and Rowena for a source of inspiration, but saw that they had retreated into their own little world. Not that she blamed them, but it didn't really help her, seeing as Cash seemed to be an accessory in this argument.

*"Abigail, who? Oh, that's right! Her. I don't know. Don't really care.'* Cash probably would have focused on the suspicious bite in his tone-- if he hadn't casually slid his arm around her. She kept her face straight-- although her shoulders tensed for a fraction of a second, and in the meantime, bells and whistles went off in her head. What is he doing?! she screamed in her mind, What's he trying to pull, what the heck is his problem?! The bubble is busted! The bubble is bust--

She caught his apologetic glance, and blinked in rapid succession. Oh. He wasn't completely throwing out the rules of personal space; he knew exactly what he was doing, and it...seemed...like he wanted her to...

Grabbing her water glass again, she took another small sip-- while, at the same time, relaxing into Cam's embrace and leaning against him slightly, hoping that the movement was casual and intimate enough to look natural. She gave him a quick glance above the rim of her glass-- a quick, Read you loud and clear, boss! so he knew she was playing along.

Playing along to what? She still didn't have a clear idea. They were playing hardball alright, and he seemed like he was pushing all of her known buttons; Ammie Miss Blazine was clearly trying not to loose control, and he seemed just as miffed about something. Cash didn't know how dangerous it was to stick around, but predicted that the oncoming blow-up would be worth seeing. Her only regret was that, in her current position, it'd be really weird if she were to try finishing her burger, and she looked at it wistfully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right About Now..: With CAM, ROWENA, AMARANTH, and ROI at the CAFETERIA
Floating Around My Brain-Pan: "Once again, better than Cinemax.."
Heart Never Lies: Satiated; Completely Confused; Indecently Excited

Dapper Hunter

Girls are like bubblegum...

User Image
» Camømile Nakamura
>I'm at... The Cafe
>With... Amaranth, Cash, Rowena, Roi, Yuri
>Doing... Arguing

Cam nearly jumped out of his seat when Cash leaned on him. He was honestly expecting a sucker punch for invading her personal space so suddenly, but was relieved that she seemed willing to play along.

I'm actually a teacher here. Actually, I'm surprised that you're even allowed here. What year did they put you in?

Cam frowned, allowing his irritation to become visible. A teacher, huh? All the more reason for him to dislike her. He refused to answer her question (he was too embarrassed to admit he was behind a year.)

"I was going to say the same thing about you. A teacher? That's surprising. What didn't you put on your resume? You're not exactly someone to look up to." He laughed. Sure, bringing up her history of past "jobs" was probably taking it a little too far, but she deserved it. He didn't understand why she was still upset about his relationship with her best friend.

It was history, and more than anything, he wanted her to know how "over it" he was (even if the mention of Abigail's name still stung). He had hoped that pretending to have a new girlfriend would get Amaranth off is back, but he knew that girls held grudges longer than it took for him to forget what even happened.

Avie_Ereth

Infiniti Avian

The musical gerudo

Mao-sensei

User Image

Sweet at first, then dull at the end.

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Amaranth Blazine
~*~*~*~*~*~
N-no, not now! Not here!
~*~*~*~*~*~

Amaranth watched as Cash leaned comfortably onto Cam- and how stubbornly he acted like nothing was wrong. At least, until his face twisted into that of disgust when she mentioned that she was a teacher. That's right! He had never gotten along well with teachers. That's why his grades were always so low... (Her knowing this was her performing her duties as Abigail's best friend- one of the many attempts to prove their incompatibility.)

I was going to say the same thing about you. A teacher? That's surprising. What didn't you put on your resume? You're not exactly someone to look up to.

With that, Amaranth's last nerve exploded. Due to her treating the water glass as a stress ball while they argued, it had begun to crack. He had some nerve hitting so below the belt. She wasn't proud of her past, but she did what she had to and didn't have time to regret any of it.

How can he be so insensitive?! She thought angrily, squeezing until the glass finally gave in and shattered. Little droplets of blood streamed from her hand. What had she done? She could feel her "special" blood rush to heal her wounds and quickly withdrew her hand to under the table. The first to come would be the claws, then, everything else. She needed to get out of there fast.

"P-please excuse me," She said to everyone around the table. She stood up quickly, hiding her hand behind her back as she spoke. "Thank you for the company, but I- I need to go. it was nice meeting you all!" Without waiting for an answer, she ran as fast as she could toward the dorm building- a feat that would normally be impossible in heels.

Clearing the campus in what felt like a matter of seconds, she ran into her room and locked the door. Within moments, she was on her bed, muffling her pained screams in her pillow as her blood boiled. Slowly, she felt herself slip in and out of consciousness as the bones in her body rearranged themselves and the beast inside of her took form.

Fully transformed, she let out a long howl, followed by a whimper. It would be awhile before she changed back and she didn't want to be awake to feel it. Finding a comfortable spot on the floor, she buried her face in her paws and drifted peacefully into the world of nightmares she had become so used to.

[x] What: Engaging the enemy
[x] My Outfit~ heart

The musical Gerudo

The L0nely Prince

Avie_Ereth

Infiniti Avian

{OOC: Perfect timing! xD I won't be able to post again for another few days so this works out nicely.}

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Elise Ledger
☼ Choir girl by day ☼ / ☽ Skater girl by night. ☾
回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回

☼ Now I know I'm being used, that's okay man cause I like the abuse.
                                      I know shes playing with me. thats okay cause I got no self esteem ☼

Elise looked up at him and he seemed to be smiling, which struck as a little odd to the blond since Kazu didn't seem to be the smiling type. Though the way he looked had made her smile like a goof ball. But that was because he had hugged her back, something else she didn't expect him to do. Before he released her she nuzzled her face into his chest because being hugged felt good, it felt normal and she wanted something normal. Though there was nothing normal about her or him but they could share something that was which gave her some hope.

She looked at him "Well after this I can show you around...I went exploring before I uh...ran into you" She felt herself blush remembering how they had met just a few hours ago. Even if it was kind of embarrassing she was glad she bumped into him, if she didn't they wouldn't be here if she hadn't.

Once they were back on the dock she looked up at him waiting for his next words but when they came she wasn't sure what to say. For a while she stood there a little confused...mostly with the fact they existed rather then him being a demon. Her face was expressionless for a few more moments and when she finally had emotion it was playful. She took a few steps towards him and took his hand "Have to be by far the hottest demon I've ever seen". She looked up at his blue eyes and heard the hurt in his voice. With out thinking she hugged him again "Of course I want to be around you Kazuki, I think you'll be the first person I can actually be around myself around". What kind of friend would she be if she expected him to accept her but she couldn't accept him.

☽ Late at night she knocks on my door drunk again and looking to score
                                      Now I know I should say no but that's kind of hard when she's ready to go ☾

| Location: Forest Garden (Central) |
                                      | Company: Kazuki. |
                                      | Outfit: Here y'go |
                                      | OOC: I just started my own role play and its been quite hectic sorry for the long wait D: |

Kazuki Higashiyama

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Emilia Dawson
B A N D G 3 3 K
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want to know is when we were close that night
Did you take the time to close your eyes and place your lips to mine.

Emilia was a bit surprised with the ease he had picked her up with, not that she thought she was heavy or anything its just he made it look like she weighed nothing. She looked down at the floor where she once laid and the bean bag was suddenly gone. A bit shocked she just took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. It didn't work out to well because she heard girls giggling and she looked to see them pointing at her and Elliot. With out thinking she wrapped her arms around the boys neck so she could bury her face into him. Hoping that know one could see her face but then remembered she might be the only albino in the whole school...so hiding didn't really matter. "Thank you for taking me to the dorms...". She looked up at him "Its really nice of you". She took a deep breath and looked at him more closely before he asked if she got transported her. She giggled "As far as I know we all came through a portal...I did and my friends did so yeah we got transported here". Funny how weird it sounded but how easy the girl was able to accept it. Emilia was beginning to accept everything that was happening, even her new found 'gift'.

So when you move in for the first kiss
Just make sure you don't miss.

| Location: Hallways |
| Companions: Elliot |
| Outfit: Click! |
| OOC: Sorry for the delay, started up my own rp and it finally calmed down a bit |

xS a n o B o B a n ox

Friendly Friend

User Image

* * Roi King

It was clear from Rowena's lack of response that the conversation going on between Cam and Aramanth was incredibly distracting, and Roi found himself agreeing silently with this as his attention was forcibly drawn back to the two other redheads as the male retorted: "So what are you doing at this school, Ammie? Aren't you a little old for high school?"

Where did that come from? Obviously, these two had quite a bit of history that was unknown to the spectators (maybe with the exception of Cash? Look at her easing into Cam's grip so casually), though whatever memories were made between the two were very far from pleasant. As if to confirm this last though, Amaranth had replied with "Actually, I'm surprised that you're even allowed here. What year did they put you in?" The tension in the air was getting unbearably thick, which was something that the young man seldom experienced considering how dense and oblivious he could be... and this was cause for much worry. Roi looked between Cam and Amaranth rather agitatedly, wondering if (and how) he could perhaps get in between the two spitting venom at each other and create peace, and he had begun to glance at Rowena for help or advice or anything when the other redheaded male dropped the bomb.

"I was going to say the same thing about you. A teacher? That's surprising. What didn't you put on your resume? You're not exactly someone to look up to."

The next thing Roi knew, the glass in Amaranth was shattering, and then the woman was up, excusing herself hurriedly as she ran out the door, hiding her injured hand. Roi's chair clattered as it fell over and slid across the the ground as he stood to his full 5'11" height suddenly, watching the door where the teacher had disappeared out of with half the mind of chasing after her. He stood there quietly for a moment, seemingly frozen in space with a mixed expression of dismay and confusion on his face before turning to stare hard at Cam.

"... Was that necessary?"

Whatever was between these two was their business, and frankly Roi didn't care what might have gone down before. What he did know was that Cam's comment was completely uncalled for, right from the beginning and there was absolutely no excuse (at least in his eyes) for how he... EITHER of them acted. Amaranth had certainly not helped her own case in her responses, but really, "Why does it matter? Jealous?" was the kind of response you'd give if you were looking for trouble to Roi.

"Was this what you wanted?" he asked, gesturing towards the bloodied shattered pieces of glass on the table. Right now, Roi wasn't sure if he was angry or frustrated or simply worried out of his mind for the woman, but he wanted some answers from Cam. "Can you explain to me why you did any of what you just did?" As he stared directly at the other redhead, waiting for an answer, Roi suddenly wondered if he should have butt in sooner rather than letting it play out; would have it turned out worse though...?

Mao-sensei

booboo_gump

Infiniti Avian

The L0nely Prince

Avie_Ereth

* * Companions : Amaranth, Cam, Cash, Emilia, Rowena, Yuri...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff