Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

User Image
ALERT {1}

Alerts are created to help more the roleplay at a nice pace where everyone will be able to move along smoothly without confusion to their fellow roleplayers. Each alert contains valuable information pertaining the roleplay to help move it along and keep everyone on the same page. After reading each alert, I would like for everyone to place a 3nodding in their next post to let me know they have read the alert. Thank you for your time!

Sunday Morning, August 25th
Sunny, Slightly cloudy, Chilly
Students and Staff should be arriving, via portal, onto the school grounds to settle into their dorm rooms and meet their new roommates.
Tuesday, August 27th is when school will officially start.
Tomorrow, Monday, August 26th will be considered a free day where students and staff will receive their schedules, locate their classrooms, and get a feel for Romance High!

User Image

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[Y]ukino [L]ovely
Secretary - Assistant Dean

Autumn was definitely here, especially if the assistant dean had to put on a scarf to ensure she will not have to make any trips to the infirmary. The sun was out today, but there were a few clouds sprawled across the vast blue sky. Today those who have been invited or have been enrolled into Romance High would be appearing soon. Since the current dean was still on vacation, which Yukino forced her to take, she was currently the active dean until their beloved dean returned. With a soft sigh, a faint mist of her breath lingering near her lips, she let her gaze wander up towards the sky before it settled down onto the campus. Various portals should be forming to reveal all those who belong at Romance High. She was curious to see what kind of batch they will have this year compared to last year.

"Everyone should be arriving soon. Hopefully my little sister won't get into any trouble this year." Even though she was concerned for her dearest sister, but she was also curious if her own desires would be fulfill this year. Would she find that special someone like everyone else? Even the dean found someone special, though they're not too sure what happened to him. It's amazing how one man nearly ruined years of friendship with their ancestor, Shina and the dean. "Fate could be so cruel...." She murmured quietly to herself from the rooftop of the main building.

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely
Student - Cheerleader - Mixed Martial Arts Vice Captain

Today was a typical Sunday morning. Hakurei had already gotten settled into her dorm yesterday when she came with her sister, Yukino. She could have came today, but she wanted to get a head start and get the best spot in the room before her roommate showed up. She wondered who it would be this time around, probably someone who can take a joke...and a punch. The last guy who was her roommate requested a room change after spending a month with her. She still don't know what she did wrong to be honest. Sighing to herself, Hakurei was going along the trail in the Sakura Forest of Romance High. A few students and staff have already shown up and were starting to get settled in. Tomorrow should be fine and move lively with the population increasing.

Maybe she will get lucky this year and come across that legendary fountain...and since the dean isn't here, she may be able to see if it's true. Though if her sister catches wind of it...oh! If she goes out drinking, she will definitely be able to find that damn fountain, no problem! This year was going to be a fun one while the dean is currently on vacation and her sister is acting as dean for the time being. "I wonder who will be returning from last year....and I wonder how many friends I'll make this year..." Coming to a stop, she held her hand out to catch a few fallen petals in her palm. Even as the seasons changes, it seems these petals are always dancing around the campus. It was such a beautiful sight.

Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image

ⓢⓤⓡⓡⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓔⓡ ⓞⓡ ⓦⓔ'ⓛⓛ ⓣⓐⓚⓔ ⓛⓣ ⓑⓨ ⓕⓞⓡⓒⓔ

User Image

Kota stepped away from the portal. His attire failed to match that of his fellow students. Where others were wearing long sleeve shirts and light jackets, topped with scarves or warming hats, he simply wore a white T-shirt with jeans and skate shoes. The chilly weather failed to have a large impact on him due to his abilities. Watching where others were headed, he followed suit. This was Kota's first year, and he had no idea what to do, or where to go.

As he got closer and closer, the sinking feeling of being lost set in. Usually he was one to figure things out on his own, but now he was in a different world, and it made him feel different. Kota's eyes looked to and fro to find someone to ask for help, but some of the kids looked as new as him, and some looked just as lost. He came to a stop just outside the door, and the others passed him by. Fondling the dorm key in his hand, he observed others for a moment to see if any of them had a real clue.

"Um...Pardon me mam," he approached a lady in a scarf who had the looks of a teacher. She had been observing them as they entered the campus, "Do you know where I could find my dorm?" He showed her his key, hoping she'd be able to help him.

3nodding

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[Y]ukino [L]ovely
Secretary - Assistant Dean

'So that's where Hakurei ran off to....as long as she doesn't venture TOO far into the Sakura Forest, everything should be fine.' Luckily, Hakurei hasn't noticed that her big sister has read her mind from this distance. Good thing she can't do the same in return. Her radius is two times smaller than Yukino's. It was starting to get a bit more lively in a way. Maybe she should make a suggestion about having a group of tour guides to help new staff and students to find their way. It usually take some people much longer to learn their way around Romance High. Truthfully, it took Yukino about six years to fully know her way around like the back of her hand. Okay...seven years actually.

Thinking back on the days when she used to be a student herself, a male's voice snapped her back to reality. How did he see her all the way up here? And what the heck was he wearing? He could catch his death out here! Pouting a bit, Yukino leapt off from roof's edge, seeming as if she was about to meet the pavement in a very gruesome way, but at the last second, she hovered mere inches above the ground that probably would have been the death of her if she was an ordinary human. She did scare some of the people around them which caused a bead of sweat to roll down her head. "Ahahaha...sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys. Carry on." She laughed in a nervous fashion, shooing off the bystanders as she turned her attention back towards the male.

"Depends. First year here? What's your name? And...what...are you wearing?" Quirking a brow with her arms snaking underneath her bust as she stared down at him. She knew he was new, she can tell he was. She remembers coming across his information when she was doing the schedules during the summer.
User Image

Even after all these years, her heart remained numb. Even with all the smiles, the love she's received, Julian continues to try and forget that one eventful year but no success. She's tried burying herself in work, alcohol, everything and still that night plagues her dreams. What would those children think if they knew what she had done?

Hugging herself, for the millionth time that day, the Vampiress wished Shina Lovely was still around. Only that woman knew what really happened that night. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, the woman stepped into the shadows and disappeared into the night.

Stepping out of the shadows and into the sun, the vampire hissed in pain even as she stepped away into the shadows. Glancing at her arm, Julian snarled for a moment before shrugging off the pain and stepped back into the light. Even Yukino wouldn't be able to keep her away, not with school starting the next day. Glancing around her, portals one by one began to open and people began to pour onto the school grounds. It was strange how despite the memories that accompanied this school, it was still comforting for her to be there.

Finally her eyes connected with Hakurei and her eyes narrowed on the girl. Deciding to see what the young girl was up to, Julian walked over to her silently, not wanting to alert the girl to her presence. "Tell me Hakurei Lovely, are you still looking for the Sakura Fountain?"

((sorry for the size o the picture. I'll fix it here soon it's just slightly complicated on my phone lol))

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely

The campus grounds was really starting to increase in population. Excellent! Once she spends a little more time in Sakura Forest, she will return towards the main building to see if anyone she knew have returned. It would be nice to see a familiar face after summer vacation. She was still curious to know who her roommate will be this year too. If she had a boyfriend or at least, a crush, he would probably be her roommate instead, but the bed is still empty for the time being.

Sighing quietly to herself, Hakurei was venturing further into the forest, unaware that a certain dean has returned earlier than scheduled. Luckily, she was only taking a little walk in this beautiful place, not actually looking for the fountain cause before she even sensed her presence, she heard a voice she was not expecting for at least two weeks or so!

With a startled shriek, Hakurei leapt a good distance away from Julian as she spun around on her heels, pressing up against the nearby Sakura tree. "WAHH! Julian! You shouldn't be sneaking up on people like that! Thought you was Nee-chan for a second..." Though Julian was just as worse! Placing a hand over her racing heart, she took deep breaths to calm her breathing. The vampiress scared the ish out of her. "I don't know....depends on shouldn't you still be on vacation?" Even though she WAS still looking for the fountain of legend, Julian was SUPPOSE to be on vacation, Yukino's orders.

scarash
User Image

At Hakurei's reaction, the Dean merely cocked her head in amusement. "Come now Ms. Hakurei, you should know better than to think I'd actually be absent for the first day of school. Even your sister can't keep me away from this school for too long," Julian replied, crossing her arms under her bosom. That was definitely one asset she still couldn't get used to. After spending over 400 years in the body of a child, it was still strange for her to have a full grown adult body.

Shaking her head from the random thoughts plaguing her mind, she turned her attention back to the matter at hand. "Shouldn't you know by now that you won't find the Legendary Fountain," Julian asked, her eyes looking past the female in front of her. "No one has found that fountain in years without making it back alive. So why do you insist on still looking for it?"

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely

Man, she should have never listened to Yukino. She said she had it all under control and there was no way Julian would be able to get back onto the campus until her vacation was over with. The lies her big sister tells her. She knew it was all too good to be true! She should have KNOWN Julian would try to come back some way, some how. She always does. The vampiress was nothing but a workaholic through and through. "But the first day isn't till Tuesday! Man....I'm not listening to Nee-chan anymore...the lies she tells me. You know she's gonna be awfully mad when she sees you here right?" Only because she doesn't want Julian working herself into an early grave. True, things have happened in her past, but that shouldn't be the reason to work yourself to death. Even if she was technically considered the living dead in a sense.

Here comes another lecture. Sighing mentally to herself, completely forgetting that Julian could hear her thoughts, Hakurei shook her head a bit as her shoulders slumped. "Says you. I bet I will find it. Besides....I just wanna see if it's true...about that girl and all. I'm not gonna make a wish or anything. After all, the rumor states you vanish the day after you make a wish and she grants it. If I don't make a wish, I'm golden and that's one mystery crossed off my list for Romance High." Though if nothing would happen to her, she would make a wish. A wish for Julian's sake. She puts up a front, but the sixteen year old could see right through it. There are times when she even murmurs out their ancestor's name. She misses Shina and both she and her sister knew.

"If you found the fountain...what wish would you want the girl to grant?" She was curious to know if their beloved dean would take advantage of that moment.

scarash
User Image

Julian Kulio

As the girl's thoughts crossed Julian's mind, the Dean merely remained silent. She knew the Lovely sisters worried about her, the whole clan did. However the vampiress never said anything to calm their fears. Besides it wasnt like she could work herself to death, she was already technically dead.

"Your sister doesn't even know I'm back yet. Besides, she should've known she can't keep me from being gone for too long," Julian answered. Reaching up, the Dean placed her hand on the cheerleader's head and gave a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "What I would wish for, that girl can not grant, so therefore I wouldn't wish for anything."

Pulling away, Julian turned towards the campus. "Come on young one, let's go see if there's anyone you know."

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely

Obviously, Yukino was unaware of Julian's unexpected appearance, but she will know of it soon enough. Detecting the vampiress' presence isn't all that hard for someone of Yukino's caliber. Hakurei still have a lot to work on before she can accurately sense Julian's presence. "I told her to put a spell on you to prevent you from coming back, but she claimed there was no need for it. I swear I know what I be talking about, but nooooo....none of my suggestions are not needed until after the fact. Then it's all like 'huh...maybe I should have put that spell on her' and I be all like 'ha, told you so'." Hakurei always be right when it comes down to Julian but either her suggestions are not needed or deemed too 'cruel' when it's not!

Puffing up her cheeks in a childish manner, Hakurei growled a bit as she paid more attention towards the look in her eyes moreso than the smile she puts on. She is one hell of an actor, someone should give her a oscar! "You don't know that! She's just about as old as you are! She probably can grant your wish which probably has something to do with Sh--!" Quickly, the younger Lovely sibling clasped her hands over her mouth to prevent her from finishing the rest of her statement. Bringing up that name only causes their dean more sorrow and the painful reminder that Shina is no longer with them.

Once Julian pulled away, Hakurei's eyes softened as her hands slowly fell back towards her sides with a soft sigh as she trailed behind the vampiress. "I doubt anyone is here yet..." None of them might not be coming back at all! Who knows.

scarash
User Image

Julian Kulio

Julian merely remained quiet as Hakurei ranted that Yukino never listened to her. However the Dean did have to acknowledge that the girl had a good point. The only way to have kept her from the school was probably to place a spell on her. However Julian was confident that no matter the spell, she'd still be able to break it.

As Hakurei started to mention Shina's name, Julian stopped in her tracks. She turned around and peered at the girl with eyes that almost appeared dead. "Hakurei, I wouldn't bring back Shina. She lead a good happy life. And she spent more than half that life taking care of me. On top of that, you should never bring back the dead. It's never pretty when a person who was dead comes back."

Even as she spoke, to anyone who knew better, they would also know she spoke of someone other than Shina. Suddenly placing a smile on her face, the vampiress merely shrugged to Hakurei's last comment. "Maybe they will, maybe they won't. But it's a new year so at least try to be nice," Julian said, slightly chuckling.

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

chiphimjo's Waifu

Partying Sweetheart

User Image
Elise Ledger
☼ Choir girl by day ☼ / ☽ Skater girl by night. ☾
回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回回

☼ Now I know I'm being used, that's okay man cause I like the abuse.
                                      I know shes playing with me. thats okay cause I got no self esteem ☼

Elise took a step out of the portal and felt goose bumps cover her arms and legs. It was a lot warmer back in Canada around this time so she assumed her out fit would be fine but it was just a little chilly today. So the blond went into her bag and grabbed her skull hoodie and zipped it up half way which ended up being a lot warmer then it sounds. She looked around and seen a few other kids just arriving and looked just as confused as she did. So Elise slung her back pack over her shoulder and got on her board skating towards the dorm building. The whole place was a really well constructed and everything seemed in order, well except for the whole portal business that was something she would have to get used to. It made her wonder how well her stay was going to be here, after all she had just realized she had powers.

When she first discovered she had powers Elise had been fighting with her ex boyfriend and she got to angry, he kept calling her a trollop and she just couldn't take it anymore. A burst of flame came out of her hand and went straight for him, lucky for her he barely remembered the incident because he fainted. Being called crazy wasn't on her to-do list. The girl let out a soft sigh while she remembered the incident and turned her cap back words as she got closer to the dorm building entrance. Elise kicked her board into her hand and headed into the building. She felt her eyes grow wide and her mouth drop when she seen the inside. There was a red carpet in a complete white room with stairs branching out to either side of the room.

The blond regained control of herself before she screamed in excitement and headed up the stairs while pulling out a piece of paper from her pocket. The paper said she was in dorm three and lucky for the girl it was quite easy to find. She only had a suit case and her back pack with her so she didn't need much to carry. Once she got in her room she felt her jaw drop again "Is everything in this place white? I can't believe this I thought it was just gonna be some grungy dorm room...". She set down her belongings and flopped in her bed and suddenly wondered if she would have a room mate or if she would get to have this room all to herself.

☽ Late at night she knocks on my door drunk again and looking to score
                                      Now I know I should say no but that's kind of hard when she's ready to go ☾

| Location: Dorm room 3 |
                                      | Company: None |
                                      | Outfit: Here y'go |
                                      | OOC: heart First post! I'll make her go do stuff in a bit, didn't want to write to much for my entry post ^o^ |

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
User Image
[H]akurei [L]ovely

Hakurei quickly came to a complete stop, frozen in place momentarily as she noticed the dead look within Julian's eyes. Her words were not harsh nor were they spoken with bitterness or anything, but they cut like a knife for some reason. She opened her mouth to make a response, but closed it instead with a soft, defeated sigh. That was a little true, but who knows!

Rubbing at her arms, she trailed back after Julian with her head hung a little low. She felt a bit bad about this whole conversation. "I'm always nice! I just have a different way of showing it is all..." She mumbled as she quickened the pace of her steps so she wouldn't get left behind by Julian.

scarash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces