Welcome to Gaia! ::

People +1

Joining 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Visiting 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Undecided 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Thoughts: Yay! Company..
With: Harada
Where: Dorm 3











кαѕυмι ιѕαвєℓ σиια∂α


тнє ѕну нєαят ι нι∂є, ι ωιℓℓ gινє тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕмιℓє, мσνєѕ му ¢σℓ∂ ρєяѕσиαℓιту.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.





ι ƒεεℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂ тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂, вυт ι ρяσмιѕє тσ нι∂є ιт ωєℓℓ



Kasumi pursed her lips together and thought about it.. Did she like it here? Yeah.. it was free. "Yeah, It seems alright here.. I mean better than living alone." She responded thinking.. "Plus it's really pretty he---" She was cut off by the bell and listened to the announcement. "Uniforms?.. uhg." She frowned as she thought about wearing a skirt everyday.. Great.. she rolled her eyes before grabbing her dorm key off her bed. "Sure that sounds good.. How about we head there after we get our stuff from the library?" she asked Harada.

[[edited]]














му ∂αяк, ¢ℓσѕє∂ нєαят, ι ωιℓℓ gινє ιт тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕтяσиg ℓσνє нαѕ gινєи мєαиιиg тσ мє.
fairfolk1's avatar

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Harada N. CreatiaUser Image
_________________________________________________________________
!☤☤?✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒?☠☠!
indentindentYour life has flipped itself straight into hell. Now what?






Harada nodded and took the lead. She seemed timid, so he doubted that she would do so. Of course, after he did, he realized that he had no clue where the library was. So...I'm guessing you don't know where the library is either. So I guess we'll look for some directions or a map or something. He said, assuming things, though it would be very unlikely that she really did know where it was. So...where'd ya come from? The mainland? I don't think anyone grew up here, did they? He questioned, trying to make small talk. He continued to wander aimlessly until he found an emergency exit map on the wall. It appeared that the library was a little ways away, and he started heading towards it, memorizing the path there. I'm from the mainland, anyways. I grew up in a little apartment, though my dad started getting raises and we ended up in a decently nice place. He prattled on, ignoring some of the thoughts going through his head as he spoke of his past life and his parents. It felt just like a normal school, except for the things that happened about a week ago. He was surprised he bounced back as much as he did. He was even talking to someone right now.

He decided that it felt too unnatural. This was a school for mythical creatures. Not humans. People here are not human. He decided that he'd drop the bomb himself. So...which mythical creature are you, and how did you become it? He asked, thoughts of his family still racing through his mind. If only he hadn't been attacked. This was all that mans fault. He was what caused him to be so disgusting and unhuman. He observed that fact that he could smell her blood, and read signs that were all the way down the hall. Humans couldn't do this. His eyes clouded in anger and sorrow, not paying as much attention to where they were going now, more to his thoughts.

OOC: Sorry if I made you edit your post! That's the second time now. *Cries and bows in shame or whatever*. XZD.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Thoughts: Mythical Creature?...
With: Harada
Where: Halls











кαѕυмι ιѕαвєℓ σиια∂α


тнє ѕну нєαят ι нι∂є, ι ωιℓℓ gινє тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕмιℓє, мσνєѕ му ¢σℓ∂ ρєяѕσиαℓιту.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.





ι ƒεεℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂ тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂, вυт ι ρяσмιѕє тσ нι∂є ιт ωєℓℓ



Kasumi nodded in agreement as he decided to head for a map. Once he got it and they headed toward the library she answered his question. ""United States.. Specifically California. I was born there but moved to Japan a little while ago to teach english to make a living. I'm not sure about people living here.. It's gorgeous, but I've never heard of this place until recently and it looks pretty isolated.. no houses from what I could see." She stopped walking at his second question and made a face that said 'Are you trying to trick me?'.. She honestly didn't know how to answer. "I really don't have any idea what you are talking about.. She responded to his question as she began walking again.

[[it's ok! lol >.<]]














му ∂αяк, ¢ℓσѕє∂ нєαят, ι ωιℓℓ gινє ιт тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕтяσиg ℓσνє нαѕ gινєи мєαиιиg тσ мє.
fairfolk1's avatar

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Harada N. CreatiaUser Image
_________________________________________________________________
!☤☤?✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒?☠☠!
indentindentYour life has flipped itself straight into hell. Now what?






Harada nodded at her comment on being part American. She had a slight accent, he had noticed. He knew a little bit of English himself, but not enough to carry out a conversation in his opinion, so he stuck with Japanese. Perhaps she could tutor him at some point, seeing as she wanted to become a teacher.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing when she asked what he was talking about. Was...did she not know? Was she a human? Than that...would be very dangerous for her, wouldn't it? This was an island for mythical beings, right? Humans shouldn't be allowed here, right? Harada sniffed slightly, smelling her blood. "You're...You're human, aren't you?" He asked, fearing the answer. Of course, he wanted a human to be here since he felt more human than vampire, but...it would be dangerous here, wouldn't it? He thought about the fact that he was here to learn to control his powers. Was this what they meant? To make it so that he wouldn't attack humans through experience?

He watched as she was walking in front of him, unable to comprehend what just went through his brain. Than...I will protect her. He thought dramatically. He even thought it was dramatic, taking the time to ridicule himself for being so sappy and love-storyish. He had no plans to be with anyone anymore. He got back to her problem, thinking about how to battle it, figuring out, despite not wanting to be so sappy, how to protect her. There would undoubtly be a few people who couldn't control themselves at times. And he had vowed after killing his family that he would never attack anyone. Ever again, even if he died from dehydration.

OOC: Just learned about REDALiCE. They sound amazing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Thoughts: Of Course I'm human.. What am I supposed to be? Wait. Aren't you?
With: Harada
Where: Halls











кαѕυмι ιѕαвєℓ σиια∂α


тнє ѕну нєαят ι нι∂є, ι ωιℓℓ gινє тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕмιℓє, мσνєѕ му ¢σℓ∂ ρєяѕσиαℓιту.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.





ι ƒεεℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂ тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂, вυт ι ρяσмιѕє тσ нι∂є ιт ωєℓℓ



Kasumi nodded slowly still unsure with how to react. ""Yup.. that would be correct.. Definitely human." She said with a small frown, not sure where this conversation was going but she felt a little touch of fear. She stopped walking when she realized he was behind her. "You coming?" She asked as she turned a corner and realized they were at the library finally. "Time to get those backpacks!" She said sarcastically.

[[redalice?]]














му ∂αяк, ¢ℓσѕє∂ нєαят, ι ωιℓℓ gινє ιт тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕтяσиg ℓσνє нαѕ gινєи мєαиιиg тσ мє.
fairfolk1's avatar

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Harada N. CreatiaUser Image
_________________________________________________________________
!☤☤?✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒?☠☠!
indentindentYour life has flipped itself straight into hell. Now what?






Harada took a few seconds to clear his head, than followed and replied with "Yeah, yeah, I'm comin'." As she turned the corner. He would have to tell her at some point. Perhaps she wouldn't believe him. Perhaps she would. But she had to be notified that this school wasn't normal. He put his hands in his hoodie's pockets, continuing on the conversation, ignoring the fact that this wasn't a normal school and the fact that he wasn't a normal human for now. He could tell her later, when they had some time to themselves. The Café seemed like a good place as any.

He entered the library and picked up his backpack full of supplies. "So than, shall we get lost trying to find the café now?" He asked sarcastically. He wasn't too good with directions, and the only reason they had made it to the library was probably because she had also memorized the directions. Or just plain luck. Who knew? What he did know, was that after they ordered and got seated, he would try to explain things so that she wouldn't be too freaked out by the fact that this was not a normal school.

OOC: ((Music~~. Found them 'cause of sifting through all the doujin musics on Touhou.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Thoughts: Of Course I'm human.. What am I supposed to be? Wait. Aren't you?
With: Harada
Where: Halls











кαѕυмι ιѕαвєℓ σиια∂α


тнє ѕну нєαят ι нι∂є, ι ωιℓℓ gινє тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕмιℓє, мσνєѕ му ¢σℓ∂ ρєяѕσиαℓιту.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.





ι ƒεεℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂ тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂, вυт ι ρяσмιѕє тσ нι∂є ιт ωєℓℓ



Kasumi grabbed her bag as well and glanced at the items in it. She was surprised by how neat and organized everything was in her backpack. She smiled thinking of how much effort the people at this school put into their students. She felt lucky to have been chosen to go to such a beautiful place with no strings attached.. Although.. she wondered why she was picked out of everyone in the world. She was taken out of her thoughts when Harada spoke."Yup! Sounds good.. haha. This School is so ginormous." She grabbed the uniform in a small and pushed it lightly into a space in her bag before lifting the backpack over her shoulders and onto her back before she began walking aside Harada hoping the cafe wasn't too far.
[[Oh Ok I may look them up~]]














му ∂αяк, ¢ℓσѕє∂ нєαят, ι ωιℓℓ gινє ιт тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕтяσиg ℓσνє нαѕ gινєи мєαиιиg тσ мє.
fairfolk1's avatar

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Harada N. CreatiaUser Image
_________________________________________________________________
!☤☤?✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒?☠☠!
indentindentYour life has flipped itself straight into hell. Now what?






He walked out of the library, backpack slung over his shoulder, too lazy and a little too deep in thought to put it fully on. What should he say? How could you make a revelation like the one he was about to announce into something that could be taken easily? Sure, the government had released the information that there were mythical creatures and everything, but it would still come as a shock if you learned you would be in a school completely full of a different race of beings. Perhaps he should just say it outright? Or ask her how she felt about mythical creatures? That seemed to be the best option for now. "So..." He started, but than realized that he had no clue how to bring this subject up. It would seem a little awkward to bring it out of the blue like that, wouldn't it? He hesitated, than changed what he was going to say. "What was your old school like? Bet it wasn't as big as this one?" He continued. Perhaps small talk would be better for now. He'll bring it up fully at the café. Procrastinate everything until than.

He walked down the hall, seeing a map at the other end. He looked it up and down, searching for the café. It looks decently close...he thought. Again, he wasn't good with maps, and wasn't afraid to admit it. "Hey, you care to lead the way? I'm not too good with directions, and would feel a little more at ease if you took a look at this." He asked. He knew he should probably be learning the school layout on his own, but...he could be a little lazy right now, right?

OOC: ((Been listening to this. Sounds really nice. At least to me.))
[[It's a really good song! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.. I was hoping the other people in the Rp would post so it wasnt just you and me but no luck.. I am guessing it is just about dead >.< Would u like to keep Rping even if it;s just your character and mine?]]
SweatshirtNinja27's avatar

Lonely Phantom

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageWXXXEXXXLXXXCXXXOXXXMXXXE

                            TXXXO

                                                      WXXXOXXXNXXXDXXXEXXXRXXXLXXXAXXXNXXXD







User Image


                                                ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

                                                              A L L Y S O N xxxxxxxxxx M c D O W E L L

                                            There is more. To me. Than you could even. Imagine. Expect the Unexpected.
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

                                            xxxSo apparently she wasn't going to get an answer, but when he excused him self to use the restroom she decided she didn't really want to know what the device was for. She watched the him until the door closed with a click. Seconds later she was looming over his heavy bag, quite curious as to what was on the inside. Prying the top of his luggage with her right hand she peered into the dark abyss of his belongings.


                                            "Welcome to Nezrian Boarding School. There will be an assembly tomorrow morning and it will replace your first class. Right now as we await the rest of the students attending this year I want all students to go to the library and pick up backpacks and school utensils as well as your uniforms. Uniforms are to be worn throughout the week and on weekends you can wear whatever clothes you choose. It is currently 2:00pm and Lunch is being served in the cafe. Have a good day.


                                            Allyson jumped and stumbled into the wall, she assumed the announcement was a sign and immediately made her way to the hallway, away from the unknown bag. She moved quickly down the hallway hanging her head. Her mind filled with thoughts of what her roommate could be hiding. After walking a few steps she picked up on the sound of someone's shoes. Jerking her head up she was more or less face to face with Dante making his return trip to the bathroom. " Oh...I was just on my way to the library." she stated trying to avoid eye contact. She wasn't really sure if her statement was an invitation to join her, so she just waited glancing up and down the walls waiting for Dante's response.
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

                                            Location: Hallway
                                            Company: Dante the Siren Human
                                            Mood: Startled
                                            If my life were a song: Puppet
                                            Out of Choices:
                                            User Image
                                            fairfolk1
                                            I've returned.
fairfolk1's avatar

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
iiiiiinnnndddeeeennntttḎαᾔт℮ ℒ ✝αґ⑂αUser Image

_______________________________________________________________________
iinnddeenntt
________________________________________________________________________



Thoughts: Will people understand my predicament? And who is this?
With: A girl who appears to be sharing my dorms.
Where: Dorm Room 4




-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dante nodded. "Me too. I'll accompany you." He said. He went into the room and put his device back into his backpack, then proceeded to open another slot where his violin rested. If he could do whatever he wanted, then he wished to practice on this instrument some more. He gently took hold of his bow and violin, taking them with him out into the hall. "Shall we be on our way?" He asked. He wondered if it was okay for him to accompany her, and voiced his thoughts to her. "Or would you prefer to be on your way alone?" He didn't wish for himself to be an annoyance on her. Was annoyance the word? Ah, whatever. He thought to himself. There was no reason for her to say no, so he continued on his way, expecting her to follow him.
SweatshirtNinja27
The Sweats are back. Everyone, let's have a pajama party~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games