• Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
iiiiiinnnndddeeeennntttḎαᾔт℮ ℒ ✝αґ⑂αUser Image

Thoughts: What should I do?
With: Allyson
Where: Dorm Room 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used to be? He thought. Perhaps she's from the lab? One of the human experiments?...no. I'm the only one who was originally human and made it out alive. He looked up from the dresser, turning around so that he would face Allyson. He was still holding his suitcase, with his charm still in his other hand. He wondered what he should do with them. I am a part Siren, part human. I went through the Human Screamer project and had my DNA mutated. He said, leaving out the portion about him no longer having a gender identity. She had asked about his mythical type, not his sex. His arms started to get a little tired. He'd been carrying them since he was at the lab, and hadn't let them go since than. He had been told to carry them, so unless someone said otherwise, he would do just that.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageWXXXEXXXLXXXCXXXOXXXMXXXE

TXXXO

WXXXOXXXNXXXDXXXEXXXRXXXLXXXAXXXNXXXD

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L Y S O N xxxxxxxxxx M c D O W E L L

There is more. To me. Than you could even. Imagine. Expect the Unexpected.
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxAllyson proceeded to finish her task she had started before the male had entered, although it didn't take long, very experiments had little more than nothing. "Must be nice...to still be human she said quietly unsure if he could still hear her. She laughed awkwardly in an attempt to lighten the mood. " I was part of the Wonderland Project. I guess we're not that much different..." she said as her laughter subsided.

Naturally she wasn't very skilled in the art of conversation so she couldn't really keep "the ball rolling" as most would say. Instead she looked at the luggage still in his hand and tilted her head a bit in confusion. " Are you not going to set that down? Or did you come to the wrong room." she asked wondering why someone would want to carry such a heavy bag for a long period of time. Perhaps it was weight training?

Company: Dante the Siren Human
                                            Mood: Socially Awkward
                                            If my life were a song: Puppet
                                            Out of Choices:
                                            User Image

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Thoughts: What shall my punishment be?

Wonderland project, Hmm? He thought to himself. He did as she suggested and put his bag down on a random bed, sitting down on it in the process. No, I believe this is the right room. Is this not Dorm Room Number 4? Did I enter the wrong area? He asked, wondering if there would be consequences. Perhaps being trapped in a cell for a few days, like you would at the lab? Or being brought to the physical experiments room?

The physical experiments room was where the scientists would see if they could augment the mythical beings physical powers, such as strength or being tough to die, into chemicals and medicines. They would take the subject, give him the shot or pills, then perform tests, such as putting extreme weight on their shoulders, getting to as much as 500 pounds on each. Or stab through them with a spear, seeing how long it takes for them to faint or die.

He laid down, ready for whatever punishment she would give, closing his eyes.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TXXXO

User Image

xxxDante seemed to be frightened by her previous question, " No no... This is dorm four it's just I thought that bag might be heavy." she said her voice trailing off at the end. As he placed his luggage on a vacant bed she made a note not to bring up other questions in case she would receive a worried reaction. Having nothing left to say she returned to the window.

As she stared at the campus she heard shuffling followed by complete silence. Had her roommate left? Turning back she couldn't see the multi-colored eye boy anymore until she took a step forward almost stepping on the male. Slightly worried she knelt down near his head, " What are you doing?" she asked looking him over in case he was on the ground for a specific reason.

Company: Dante the Siren Human
                                            Mood: Confused
                                            Out of Choices:
                                            User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

кαѕυмι ιѕαвєℓ σиια∂α

тнє ѕну нєαят ι нι∂є, ι ωιℓℓ gινє тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕмιℓє, мσνєѕ му ¢σℓ∂ ρєяѕσиαℓιту.

ι ƒεεℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂ тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂, вυт ι ρяσмιѕє тσ нι∂є ιт ωєℓℓ

Kasumi glanced up at the voice as she finished packing the last of her things. She hurried to stash her underwear into a drawer hoping they weren't noticed.

"Hi..." she glanced away awkwardly but then remembered that she didn't say her name. "I am Kasumi, nice to meet you." She said with a small smile.

She stood up and brushed her pants off before walking over to where the boy stood to shake his hand.

му ∂αяк, ¢ℓσѕє∂ нєαят, ι ωιℓℓ gινє ιт тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕтяσиg ℓσνє нαѕ gινєи мєαиιиg тσ мє.

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Thoughts: Oh...
Where: Dorm Room Number 4...or Dorm Four

As he had his eyes closed, he thought about his only time in the physical experimentation room. It had been the time when they had decided to see how much blood loss he could take before fainting. They had opened up a hole on his right arm and waited. And waited...and waited. He had been awake for a full 45 minutes, as a intercom spoke every minute, declaring that he was in pain for a full 60 seconds more. He opened his eyes as she said that he had done nothing wrong, and that he was in Dorm Room Number Four. Though she referred to it as Dorm Four. Perhaps this room had many names.

He saw her approaching him, almost stepping on him. He wouldn't have minded. Maybe that was his punishment, even though she said he had done nothing wrong. Perhaps she was that type of person. Some of the scientists were like that too. He heard her question, and was slightly confused by it. What was he doing? The man who had given him the letter said there were no longer going to be any experiments or punishments. Why did he expect one? If he answered her question, would that make himself look foolish? Would that incur her wrath? No. She wouldn't punish him.

"I...believe I was waiting for punishment. Though it seems I have forgotten that the man who gave me the letter said there would be no more punishment or experiments. I am sorry that I forgot that." He stated. His voice was calm, and still had the slight whisper when he had entered. It was the voice of something fragile. Something that could be molded or broken with the slightest touch. He got up from the ground, making sure not to bump heads with Allyson.

He noticed that Allyson never answered his question from before about her mythical type. She had simply said that she was in the Wonderland Project, whatever that was. He was not too interested in the project that she had posed to him, but more why she hadn't answered. He posed the question again, this time asking why she didn't answer him in the first place. There was no hint of anger in his voice, still the soft, fragile calmness.

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Harada N. CreatiaUser Image

Harada decided it would be better to just ignore the fact that he had seen her private possessions, as she seemed to just want to play it off. He wouldn't blame her. He would also be a tad embarrassed if someone saw his underwear, though wouldn't respond as smoothly as her. He made a smile that more turned into a grimace from his lack of sleep. He took her hand into a handshake. Perhaps it was just him, but it felt far warmer than his own. A lot warmer. He felt a little thirsty. Yeah, nice to meet you too. So, I'm guessing your also going to be going here? He asked, holding onto her hand. It was almost addicting just to hold it. He wondered why this was, and decided it must be from lack of sleep.
User Image
Nickel looks at the principal of his school, his guardian and mentor, " Sir, I will miss you while I am gone and I promised you that I will learn as much as I can at this new school and return and teach at this school." Nickel gives his "dad" one last hug with a tear going down his cheek. As he leaves he notices the taxi is already there. About 10 minutes after getting in the car Nickel passes out, when he comes to he is right outside of the gate with the driver yelling at him.
As he exits the taxi he is dumbstruck by the school's beauty. He goes to dorm room 4 to drop off his clothes. As he enters he sees two people talking to each other. He waves.Feeling lazy he finds his bed and just shoves his pack under his bed and goes to the window. Nickel looks out the window, looks at the two people, " hey there, I'm Nickel.... talk to you later," and sprouts his wings as he jumps out of it. Nickel sees a very beautiful grove of trees to the east and flies over to it. He hovers over the largest tree in the grove and has it move its limbs so he can safely land. He takes a book and a pack of hand rolled cigarettes from his jacket and sits down and reads in silence, waiting.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TXXXO

User Image

xxxPunishment? Who would give a punishment for arriving in a wrong room? She wasn't capable of giving physical punishment, all her years in a lab and her scientist were more focused on mental stability rather than muscle. " You didn't do anything wrong though..." she mumbled standing up shortly after Dante. She never thought of the term"sorry" to be used for a misunderstanding, she had only ever seen the term used breaking the rules and even then she was always the one apologizing.

Allyson gave a slight smile when he asked why she hadn't given her species type. " Oh that's becau- she began before she was cut off by a blonde haired male introdcing himself and then flew out the window. After a moment of staring out the window she turned back to finish her statement, " You never asked. You simply inquired if I was human or not."

Company: Dante and Pickle... or was it Nickel?
                                            Mood: Confused
                                            Out of Choices:
                                            User Image

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Thoughts: Will people understand my predicament? And who is this?
With: A girl who appears to be sharing my dorms.

Dante nodded. He had indeed only asked if she were human or not. He silently reprimanded himself for being mistaken, as it seemed no one else would do that. He had slowly grown used to it, he discovered. The pain, the suffering. He than turned his thoughts to the person who had flown out the window. He went to where Allyson used to be, and stared out after the man. Who was he again? Rick? Wriggle? He had introduced himself and left so quickly that he had failed to realize he was saying his name and ask for it again. He reprimanded himself for that too.

He turned to face Allyson again. "So than, Allyson, what type of mythical being might you be?" He asked, trying to add a sarcastic tone into his voice, but failing miserably. It came out more as taunting and a little mean than sarcastic. Dante didn't pick this up though, and waited for her response as he turned back to the window, wondering where the man who had wings could have gone. Oh yeah...he had wings... Dante thought, recalling that Sirens were supposed to have wings. He guessed he was Siren than. He wondered why his DNA failed to replicate those wings, and why it had destroyed his reproductive system. On that note, he also realized he had to use the bathroom. He waited for Allyson's answer, moving toward his bag to take out a container that had a tube attached to the end that would suction out his excretions that his body produced, seeing as he no longer had any parts that could do it themselves.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TXXXO

User Image

xxx What was she again? For the most part she never really needed to tell others what she was. Trying to remember she began to fiddle with the bracelet... The bracelet! That was it. Glancing at her wrist she read the small print underneath the name underneath the project title. ' F-a-e". Dropping her hand back to her side she turned her attention back the Dante who was searching his bag. "Faerie." she responded.

Her roommate had pulled out a tube with a container from his bag. It was rather strange, she wasn't sure what to make of such a device. " What is that?" she asked. " Ah... You don't need to answer that if you don't want to." she added realizing the reason for grabbing it was personal.

Company: Dante
                                            Mood: Indifferent
                                            Out of Choices:
                                            User Image

Thoughts: That was odd..
With: Harada
Where: Dorm 3

кαѕυмι ιѕαвєℓ σиια∂α

тнє ѕну нєαят ι нι∂є, ι ωιℓℓ gινє тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕмιℓє, мσνєѕ му ¢σℓ∂ ρєяѕσиαℓιту.

ι ƒεεℓ ¢ℓσѕє∂ тσ тнє ωσяℓ∂, вυт ι ρяσмιѕє тσ нι∂є ιт ωєℓℓ

Kasumi lifted up an eyebrow when Harada didn't let go of her hand right away and quickly pulled it back. She took a breath before answering: "I guess so..." She responded awkwardly. She was never good at keep conversations.. She never knew what to say next. This was what caused her not to have many friends in her life... she wasn't desperate for friendship but she wished it would come easier for her. After she finished her sentence she sighed before glancing around the room. It really was beautiful. "Do you like it here so far?" She asked, glad she thought of something to continue talking.

му ∂αяк, ¢ℓσѕє∂ нєαят, ι ωιℓℓ gινє ιт тσ уσυ.
уσυя ѕтяσиg ℓσνє нαѕ gινєи мєαиιиg тσ мє.

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Thoughts: When will I get used to that?
With: No one, probably soon to be Allyson
Where: Hallway, on way to Dorm Four

Dante nodded as she said her type. Faerie. They...were supposed to have wings, right? He glanced over, seeing as there were none, and decided that they must be under her cloths or maybe they can be retracted. He didn't know much about mythical beings. All he knew was the obscure things about them. He didn't even know everything about Sirens. He wondered if he should study up on them, thinking it might be polite. Or maybe it wouldn't be? He didn't know. But he was curious about the one who would be sleeping in the same room with him.

He looked up from putting the bladder removing device when she asked about it. He was about to answer, that it relieved his bladder, when she told him not to answer. He was confused by this. Why would she ask something, then tell him to ignore the question? He decided he would do just that. She told him not to bother with the question, so he didn't. He was about to ask for permission to move to the bathroom, but realized that it would go against what the man who gave him the letter said. He did not need to ask permission for anything. So he simply stated what he was going to do. I'm leaving for the bathroom. I will return in a few minutes. He said, moving out the door and turning right to head towards the bathroom. Of course, he could have just used it there, but he was used to being alone when he did this. It seemed a little more natural.

As he arrived, he took off his shirt. There was a small hole that was rimmed with metal near his belly button. He inserted the tube into it, feeling it become magnetized to the metal, creating an hair tight seal. He hit a button, feeling a light tug in his gut. He felt his bladder slowly decreasing, relieving himself with the machine. He sighed a little. This was something that took a lot more time than 3 years to get used to. He took it out of his "Relieving Hole," as he liked to call it, and started cleaning it with some toilet paper. If he didn't do this, than it was very likely that it could become infected. He threw the paper away, put his shirt back on, and headed back towards Dorm Four.
Xx___________ ANNOUNCEMENT
A loud bell rang throughout the entire school building. Once it stopped a loud booming voice came on through the speakers set up throughout the school.

"Welcome to Nezrian Boarding School. There will be an assembly tomorrow morning and it will replace your first class. Right now as we await the rest of the students attending this year I want all students to go to the library and pick up backpacks and school utensils as well as your uniforms. Uniforms are to be worn throughout the week and on weekends you can wear whatever clothes you choose. It is currently 2:00pm and Lunch is being served in the cafe. Have a good day."

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Harada N. CreatiaUser Image

Harada was surprised when she asked if he liked it here. He personally thought it was a hell hole. This was a place for non-humans to be sent to, not for humans. He still considered himself a human, and decided that he did not like mythical creatures. At all. He suddenly wondered what mythical creature she was. Was she also a vampire? It could be, she seemed to have pale skin. Did he have pale skin? He went back to her original question, lying to try and bring the conversation to where it wouldn't be awkward. "Yeah. It seems pretty nice. What about you? You like it here?" He asked. Normally he'd be far more shy, but she seemed pretty secluded herself. He would take on the conversation if she decided she didn't want to. Or maybe she just didn't want to talk at all? He did kind of just barge in her room and see her precious clothing. Maybe he should leave? Or end this conversation soon?

He decided he'd look around the room for now. Of course, it hadn't been decorated at all. She must have just got here, like him. It would definitely explain why her clothing was just lying around when he walked in. She must have been putting her clothes in the dresser for the first time. Perhaps he should unpack all of his stuff instead of just keep it lying around in his bag? He could do that later, he decided.

Harada jumped as the announcement blasted through the school. Hmmm...Café, huh? He thought. Sounded good. Perhaps there could be some good food there, and he needed to make up a way to apologize to Kasumi in some way for seeing her underwear. "Shall we go to the library and than get something to eat?" He asked, trying to make it sound as casual as he could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff