Yes! Seems interesting. nomnom 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Maybe... 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
.... No thanks. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold.Gold.Gold.Gold. 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on July 15, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

User Image

I'M WAKING UPxxxxxxTO ASH AND DUSTxxxxxxI WIPE MY BROWxxxxxxAND I SWEAT MY RUSTxxxxxxI'M BREATHING IN THE CHEMICALS
                                    I'M WAKING UPxxxxxxTO ASH AND DUSTxxxxxxI WIPE MY BROWxxxxxxAND I SWEAT MY RUSTxxxxxxI'M BREATHING IN THE CHEMICALS

████████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████████ ██████████

❖⋮L I T E R A C Y
                                            tab ▰▰▰ Semi-lit + -- minimum one paragraph

❖⋮G E N R E S
                                            tab ▰▰▰ Action, Superpowers, Gangs, Romance(?)

❖⋮I N S P I R A T I O N
                                            tab ▰▰▰ Kagerou Days, Mekakucity Actors, and an old RP I was apart of.

❖⋮C R E A T O R
                                            tab ▰▰▰ xx- Taiga

❖⋮M O D E R A T O R (S)
                                            tab ▰▰▰ None at the moment

❖⋮S T A T U S
                                            tab ▰▰▰ Under construction / Accepting Reserves and Profiles

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                      User Image
                                  User Image

Purgatory Institute, a newly established boarding school that was created in the hopes to reshape those troublemakers. With students between the ages of 15 and 18, who were sent to this institute for a particular reason. These kids would cause problems to the society and/or to their family. Their parents and friends couldn't handle them so they'd just send their children to this place and hope for the best. With high security and the best staff involved, the Institute would be a successful way to reform their troublesome kids.

What the parents and society did know was, Scientists, whom helped start up the institute, were leaning towards a different objective on creating the boarding school. Their goal, to use the troublemakers as specimens to experiment with their newly formed chemical product to create super-humans to work for the Japanese Army. What better way than to test it on kids, who couldn't leave the institute until they graduated. Giving the Scientists plenty of time to observe their new little rodents. And so, on the arrival of the new students, they were guided to a closed off room with nothing particular memorial about it. After everyone was gathered, they were showered in a yellow substance that was odorless, and tasteless. No one knew what was going on, as their vision started to blur and they fell into a deep slumber.

Upon awakening, they were already positioned in their dorms. Making the whole incident seem like it was a bad dream. But then, they started to change. What the scientists didn't expect was that their chemical product would provide different powers to each of the students. Apparently, their mutation would have something to do with either their personalities, or something they'd do a lot, or even something that they really wished they could have.

They told them they could leave once they graduated. But the kids are starting to doubt those words. They wouldn't let a bunch of mutants live among normal people, right? And now, they have to go through special tests. Sure, the kids could rebel and unite their powers to find a way to escape that awful Institute. But the thing is, there are soldiers in the Institute aware of all the kids' powers and prepared to deal with them. And also, the kids aren't fully united. They actually got divided into three different gangs that are always fighting, one against the other. They're more concerned to find out who will rule the Institute right now. And that only keeps them there for much longer.
                      User Image
                                  User Image

❖⋮Literacy and posting

Lets just start off with saying, I could careless about how much you can write. All I'm asking for is one decent, meaty paragraph. A paragraph in my books is at least seven sentences or more. However, I don't fancy sitting here for five minutes just reading one monstrously long post. So, I'll have to put a limit on how much you can write. Lets go with... a max of seven paragraphs. That sound good to you? As for literacy, I'd have to say semi-lit to advanced lit. Meaning, I'd like to see proper grammar, spelling, quotations for speaking, italics for thinking and different colored font for when your character is speaking. I don't want to see asterisk's being used for actions, write out what your character is doing. It makes it more enjoyable to read. If there are grammatical errors in your posts, I wont get mad... I have a tendency to have absolute, terrible grammar at times.

As for posts, I enjoy looking at pretty posts. Which means! At a minimum, I would like to see your characters picture, link to their journal, pretty colors, their name and maybe a few quotes here and there to spice it up. Nothing too extravagant, right? However, if you have the skills to make them look fabulous, go right ahead. I'd love to see your skills at work!

❖⋮Profiles and Characters

First thing I'd like to see is a reserve. Yes, that means you MUST send me a reserve before you message me the profile you worked hard on making. Just for a safety precaution. Ya know? I may not like it and might turn it down. Don't be frightened though! I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to accepting profiles. I'll probably accept just about any that's sent to me. Last but now least! Fill out the profile layouts completely and properly. And yes, you MUST make a separate thread for both your characters profile and relationships with the other characters. It makes it a lot easier for me, and others as well.

As for characters, be unique and come up with someone that's interesting. No Mary sues, please. The max amount of characters you can create and play as are two. But, that's only if you can handle that much and I may or may not add more characters later on. It all depends on how long this thread lasts. And since this RP is based in Japan, character names should be Japanese and pictures should be anime.

Send me the reserve titled, where am I going?
                                                  And profiles titled, Pur-ga-to-ry?

❖⋮No god modding or cybering

There may or may not be romance in this RP, it's up to you guys if you want your character to have a heart throbbing, loving moment. All I have to say is, if it starts to get steamy and the pants come off... PLEASE TIME SKIP. Follow Gaia's TOS. And please, please, please! Don't god mod. Nobody likes it when others control there character when they don't want them to, or really OP characters. They're human.. well sort of, so they still have weaknesses. If they get into a fight, which there should be quite a bit of, they shouldn't walk away unscathed. They should at least be somewhat hurt, maybe a couple scratches on the face, a broken bone or completely knocked out cold.

❖⋮Powers

Your character can only have one power and it MUST have something to do with the character. Such as their personality, something they really wish or dream for, or something that has become a habit of sorts. For example, they could be a shy person that doesn't know how to deal with anyone and have the power to turn invisible. Something along those lines.

More rules may be added on a later date, knowing me I probably forgot some important stuff.

❖⋮Powers that are already taken:

Amokinesis
                                                  Cosmokinesis
                                                  Hemokinesis
                                                  Mnemokinesis
                                                  Yin & Yang Manipulation
                      User Image
                                  User Image

The Viper's fang, a notorious group composed of the most aggressive and violent bunch. Whom listen to absolutely no one, other than their leader. They do whatever they want whenever they want, no matter the consequences they'll face in the end. These kids are the ones that actually committed a crime, such as endangering another's life, plotted a major bank robbery and failed, or something even more villainous and cruel. They are also the most rebellious group in the institution, refusing to take the medication given to them (or requesting to take more, to overdose) and continuously ransacking the other gangs' territory of things. However, everyone thinks of each other as almost family in the group. They'll stick up for each other, no matter the situation.

❖⋮Accepting
                                                      1/3 Males
                                                      2/3 Females

Leader: Name here

❖⋮Male Characters

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

() Characters name ireallydon'tknowwhat'shappeningrightnow

▰▰▰ Seventeen
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Male
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Viper's Fang

❖⋮Imaginative
                                                                          ❖⋮Twisted
                                                                          ❖⋮Observant
                                                                          ❖⋮Sadistic

▰▰▰ Hemokinesis

The reason? Humph, I'd say I was sent here for the hell of it. But, if you were to sit down and have a conversation with my parents, well, they'd say I'm crazy, insane, mentally ill, evil, Satan's spawn.. and the list goes on. Then they would continuously rant on and on about their grotesque make belief stories, about the cruel acts I've done. It's not my fault the rabbits neck was twisted in a strange direction, nor is it my fault its guts and inwardly fluids were spewing out of its stomach, with the murderous weapon evidently placed in my hands. Or the time my Gym teacher randomly burst out of the classroom with a mysterious pair of scissors sticking out of his leg, blood gushing out everywhere-- Now that was a lovely sight too see. Of course, the blame was put on me. The only one who remained in the classroom, alone, with the teacher. The list continues on, but I'd rather not speak of the other 'incidents'. So, come on, you gotta believe me! It wasn't me who did those cruel acts. Who are you going to believe? An innocent looking kid like me, or an old lady that's slowly going senile? It's your choice. But.... then again. Truth be told, I lied. All those criminal acts were done by me. And to be honest, I'd do it all again.

xxxxxxxxxxx- Taiga

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

() Character name ireallydon'tknowwhat'shappeningrightnow

▰▰▰ Seventeen
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Male
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Viper's fang

❖⋮Narcissistic
                                                                          ❖⋮Head Strong
                                                                          ❖⋮Trickster

▰▰▰ Mnemokinesis

() Watari Kazue ireallydon'tknowwhat'shappeningrightnow
                                                                            Watari Kazue was born with a high amount of knowledge. His parents always thought that was abnormal, yet he used the knowledge to be a trickster. He would always be considered bothersome to many. He continued to play tricks on other because he had no idea what to use his vast knowledge for. Some people believed that he would be a serial killer, when he grew up. As he grew older, Watari began getting into criminal investigation. His parents thought it was crazy for a kid to want to go into investigation at his age. Of course, he lived in a poor neighborhood so he often tend to cause trouble for the neighbors. While at school, Watari would pull tricks to help him figure out his investigation. Most of the time, Watari would pull the simple tricks such as a whoopie cushion just to make him seem like the common trickster. He was suspended for many days at school, but he was always aced his test with a high score. Watari Kazue was always good with coordinations, but everyone thought he was strange.

xxxxxxxxxiiBite

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gang (Blackbutterfly, Viper, or The syndicate)

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here
                                                                              Description of what it does here

Short Blurb on why your character was sent to the institute. More than 150 words, less than 300.

❖⋮Female Characters

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

() Character nameireallydon'tknowwhat'shappeningrightnow

▰▰▰ Seventeen
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Female
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Viper's Fang

❖⋮Amiable
                                                                          ❖⋮Confident
                                                                          ❖⋮Flamboyant
                                                                          ❖⋮Conceited

▰▰▰ Amokinesis

() Characters nameireallydon'tknowwhat'shappeningrightnow
                                                                            Don't let this girls' pink hair and innocent look fool you one bit. Yeah, she may look quite pretty and harmless, but that's not what the men said who were only trying to help a lost hitchhiker girl with her thumb up in the air. That's not what they said when she seduced them. That's not what they said when they woke up on the side of the road without their wallets or their trucks. That's not what they all said when she sold all their belongings and used their credit cards, debit cards, and any cash they had on them for her own desires. Yeah, she does have that innocent look, now doesn't she? But, all it took was one man to wake up in the night and she was thrown into this hell hole by her parents for being a runaway and thief. Personally, she doesn't see the issue here. It was their faults for enjoying her young body! Of course she would think she deserved a little reward! But apparently everyone else thought different, and now she has to "accept the consequences" as they say.

xxxxxxxxxMistress Annora

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

Short Blurb on why your character was sent to the institute. More than 150 words, less than 300.

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

User Image
                                  User Image

The Syndicates, believe it or not, are a group of kids that are indeed innocent. How they got here? Maybe they were at the wrong spot at the worst possible time and were the ones accused. Or maybe they took the blame to protect someone else. Who knows, but one thing's for sure, they shouldn't be here, at Purgatory Institute. For numerous reasons.

❖⋮Accepting
                                                      3/3 Males
                                                      2/3 Females

❖⋮Male Characters

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

❖⋮Female Characters

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Fifteen
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Female
                                                                            ▰▰▰ The Syndicate

❖⋮Dependable
                                                                          ❖⋮Ambitious
                                                                          ❖⋮Loyal
                                                                          ❖⋮Emotional

▰▰▰ Cosmokinesis

You may be wondering why an upper middle class girl is doing in a place like this well to answer that question it's love. Hmmm you are probably confused right? Okay, let me start from the beginning boy meets girl, girl meets boy, they both fall for each other hard and fast. Girl moves in and then the abuse and drug use starts, girl is still blinded by love even with her blacken eyes, she believes that he will change plus the coke and marijuana makes it easier. Well a drug deal goes wrong and an undercover detective gets shot in the process and the boy manipulates the girl into taking the charge for him with the promise of coming back for her. Since girl burned her bridges with her family she had no other options plus the boy loves her right and he will come back right?

xxxxxxxxxDarkmiko1

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

User Image
                                  User Image

The Black Butterfly gang consists of the extremely rich and spoiled kids. Why are they here? Shouldn't they have money to bail them out of any situation? Well, yes, their money is vast. However, for those that do in fact make it to the institute either committed a crime for the attention it would bring them or, maybe they thought they could do anything and get away with it. Some have a good heart, though, believe it or not.

❖⋮Accepting
                                                      3/3 Males
                                                      2/3 Females

❖⋮Male Characters

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

❖⋮Female Characters

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▰▰▰ Seventeen
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Female
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Black butterfly

❖⋮Obnoxious
                                                                          ❖⋮Leaderly
                                                                          ❖⋮Forceful
                                                                          ❖⋮Planful

▰▰▰ Yin & Yang Manipulation

When Aiko was young, she was always by herself because there was never anyone around to teach her what to do. Since her family was very rich, they were busy most of the time. Her parents was always busy with work so the only person who truly knew Aiko was the babysitter. Aiko and her babysitter was very close. She learned what was right and wrong and how to treat others like the fine lady she is. However, her parents fired the babysitter one day for no special reason. Aiko was very angry and decided to release her anger upon innocent people. In order to rebel, she would set up tricks by telling people the wrong information so they would fall for her trap. When she grew older, she became obsessed with horror and gore. Aiko's parents began to get worried about her when she started using animals as her 'test subjects.' They knew about the Purgatory Institute for the troublesome kids, so they sent her there before she gets herself in more trouble.

xxxxxxxxxstarstruck teddy

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

OPEN / RESERVED / TAKEN

User ImageUser Image

▰▰▰ Age (14-20)
                                                                            ▰▰▰ Gender

❖⋮Trait one
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait two
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait three
                                                                          ❖⋮Trait four

▰▰▰ Power name here

User Image
                                  User Image

'Cause I probably forgot something important.
                      User Image
                                  User Image

User Image
                                  User Image

User Image
                                  User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff