Welcome to Gaia! ::

HanyouToni
Toni kicks her dorm door again it's been 2 days she's tired and wants to get into her room. "CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME????"

-hears toni and blinks- umm..okay..-goes over to her and pushes on the dorm seeing its stuck- hmm...-gives it one swift hard kick and it falls down- ...umm....i can fix that.. sweatdrop
name:Shadowsong
Grade: 9th
Apperance: pale skin, thinned, layered black hair with deep purple streaks and violet eyes.
Personality: can be in a bad mood, shy at times, doesn't care what people think of her.
Dorm #: 13
((I don't even look like a punk!))
-returns to her graffiti at starts to spray paint again- dododo..dedumdedum..hmm..-grabs the neon orange-
DuskHexGirlsDrummer
-returns to her graffiti at starts to spray paint again- dododo..dedumdedum..hmm..-grabs the neon orange-

yes you do look awesome lmao *jealous* I NEED HELP WIF MY OUTFIT * cries*
chrissy00145
DuskHexGirlsDrummer

yes you do look awesome lmao *jealous* I NEED HELP WIF MY OUTFIT * cries*

((XD i know i look awsome...Lol))
-walks to the person she was talking to and looks at her graffity(or however ya spell it) and looks at it'* needs.....yellow......or black lol
-grabs the black and neon yellow and sprays it-..there..happy? -grabs the neon green and spray paints- ..all done -steps back and looks at it-
*gets all bored* bored...bored....SOO BORED!!! * picks up a paint can and starts to draw something simple :: she draws an Anarchy and under it she rights 'D.I.Q. FOREVER!' tosses the paint can aside an runs beofre anyone sees her at it*
DuskHexGirlsDrummer
-grabs the black and neon yellow and sprays it-..there..happy? -grabs the neon green and spray paints- ..all done -steps back and looks at it-

(yesh it does) * a School teachers comes to dusk and grabs her shoulder and turns her around and the teacher glares at her XDD ( mwahahahaha) *
-blinks and looks at the teacher- umm...it was her..she did it! -slips the can in your hand un noticed and blinks as the teacher grabs the other girl- hehe..-sticks her tounge out and walks away quickly turning the corner-
z*starts beating up her door* No need too...
-sits- geez..i'm bored..-falls asleep-

Blessed Genius

~starts to make a sliver dragon~ the eyes shoul be blue ~finshes it~ it looks cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff