Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

User Image

▀▄Littie the Loser▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ʈɧɘ ɗαяӄȠɘѕѕ яɘѕʈσяɘѕ ωɧαʈ ʈɧɘ ℓɪɡɧʈ ϲαȠ Ƞσʈ яɘραɪя ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
F e e l i n g: What am I doing?
W h e r e:The abandoned classroom
W i t h: Mikael
W e a r i n g: this is my version of cute, my bag, my Other bag
M u s i c: Heaven Knows - The Pretty Reckless

The necromancer was quite surprised to hear that the man next to her didn't think she was a burden. I mean it is pretty obvious that she was, and yet here he was, flashing that ******** gorgeous smile at her. Her cheeks burned red as she stole a glance. Damn this boy. Damn him and his pretty face.

Littie scanned the room. They were alone at least. And would you look at that, just what she needed, a sink. She slowly meandered over. "Yeah...I... Ugh... Could you reach into the front pocket of my bag, there is a smaller bag with a ouija board on it, I need it, but I don't think I can grab it without making the bleeding worse..." her words came out ad little more than a whisper. That bad she needed his help grabbing had her blades, and her wound care stuff. She knew that very soon she would have to expose her arms to his prying eyes, and the claims of no judgment would slip away leaving him appalled and frantic. But it was not like she had options.

One pale blood stained hand moved the handle of the faucet causing water to hiss through the pipes and splatter in the sink as her kind companion pulled out the little bag. She looked up at him, icy blue eyes cold on the surface and raging with fear and pain beneath, like they normally were. "Thank you. Would you mind dumping it out?" she asked softly. She looked away, never liking to keep any sort of eye contact for any period of time. As she waited for the sound of metal and plastic crashing onto the counter next to her she dropped her hoody, sliding her arms behind her and leaning back slightly so the oversized thing fell free of her shoulders and slowly began to remove her bandages.

The once white fabric was saturated in thick red blood. It fought to stay together as she pulled it away from herself. It took all of her concentration not to shake. She was very exposed. Her pale arms lay bare and all of the scars, new and old cuts, and the large hand shaped bruse on her right upper arm. It was fairly fresh still, bright purple and black, with a slightly greenish hue around the edges. Dad had gotten angry when she had dropped a box of books he told her to carry when they were moving in, the bruse on her arm was nothing though compared to the one on her back from him throwing her against a wall and out of his way. It twinged still, a throbing ache, not like the fire she felt in her cuts.

She winced, stifling a whimper as the fabric around her wrists was finally almost off, and was now actually trying to stay attached to her wound. The red gauze pulled at the open edges of the deep cut as she pulled it off. Blood danced down her hand dripping from the backs of her fingers into the sink. She glanced next to her, the contents of her bag laying on the counter. Razor blades of several shapes and sizes, including her beloved exacto-knife, pain killers, alcohol pads, sterile gauze, gauze wraps, all on display. "T-thanks," she stammered looking up at him for a moment, not long enough to meet his gaze. She did not want to see how disgusted he must be at the sight. She reached over with the bandaged arm and grabbed the little green bag with her soutcher kit, using her teeth to grab the zipper and open it. As soon as it was open she grabbed her tools, put her arm under the water and went dead still for a moment. The water was like ice, it was so cold it burned and slightly numbed the area.

She wasted no time quickly throwing in a few one handed stitches to stop the worst of the bleeding. Honestly she was not even sure how she survived this time. It was deep enough, she passed out, she should have died. She wished she had died. "You don't have to stay for this, if it is too much, I understand. I appreciate all you have done. But you don't owe me anything..." she said softly. A cigarette would be very necessary when at last she was done. But for now she would start on the next arm and hope that this guy would not freak out.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ɱσяɘ ʈɧαȠ ʈɧɘ ɘΥɘ ϲαȠ ѕɘɘ, ℓɘѕѕ ʈɧαȠ Υσυ ϲαяɘ ʈσ βɘɧσℓɗ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Semo Le Strange
((I am only able to put s**t up but here is yet another post.))

Ferocious Marshmallow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
R A E L I N Exx C E L E S T I Axx O E L E R I A T H
( o u t f i t )

indentRhouz let out a laugh as his female companion smacked his hand away from her hair. He gave her a playful look of hurt, and then just continued walking. For a moment, he could have sworn he smelled weed. It couldn`t have been that the smell lingered on them . . . Then again, they were on a school campus. Other students were bound to find places to smoke, and the air would surely blow the smell into the areas around that spot. Rhouz took a quick look around, only to find that Pierce had decided to smoke a little more. He watched as the smoke escaped her succulent lips and then was taken prisoner again. He took another hit and then held the pen out to him, offering him a go at it. How could he resist the offer when she said it in such an alluring voice. The green - haired boy took the pan and inhaled, taking in as much as he could and then exhaling what was left. He handed her back the pen before they walked into the cafe. Once inside the cafe, Pierce bumped him playfully and spoke about food. He gave her a nod. Seemed as though they were on the same page.

indentRaeline watched as Christophe smiled after she had introduced Mew to him. She let out a sigh of relief, glad that he wasn`t looking at her strangely for having the kitten with her on school grounds. Rae had also thought about the comment he had made just before she introduced the kitten, the one about the sun feeling great. This comment had her smile and watch to laugh because she had just been thinking about how lovely it was outside. It was nice to find someone that seemed to understand her on a certain level, though they had been strangers not too long before. The conversation moved along as they walked. Christophe listened as she stated all of the instruments she could play and stated that it was a lot. That she was very aware of, music was what she spent most of her time on; and this went on all of her life. He mentioned a song that he had sang earlier, saying that violin would sound good in it. She thought back, running through the tunes in her mind.

"You`ll have to tell me the name later so I can listen to it."

indentRae stopped walking as Christophe thought over where they should go get coffee. He gave her the two options, the second sounding like the obvious choice by the way he described them. When he finished she simply told him that the second sounded good, and the two continued on their walk. It only took a few minutes for them to get there, thank goodness because Raeline was really craving that cup of coffee. Upon entering the cafe, the petite seen sighed happily. The smell of the cafe was absolutely delicious, and the soft music playing in the background set her at ease. Usually are would have walked straight to the glass and check out what treats they had, that or checking out the board to see what drink to buy. But the first thing her eyes landed on was the tall boy with green hair and shorter blue - haired girl. Looked like great minds thought alike. Rae allowed herself to block out some of the noise around her in order to concentrate a bit, tapping into Rhouz`s mind. She didn`t even say anything, she just sort of gave him a mental nudge. In response, the boy looked around a little confused. He turned completely around and was surprised to find his sister there. And . . . was she with a boy?

"We`ve got company" he said, nudging Pierce.

indentThe female twin suddenly felt nervous. She glanced over at Christophe and then back at her brother and their apartment - mate. She got a taste of what Rhouz was feeling just before their link broke, and she wasn`t sure how to feel about it herself. It was very unlike her to have friends around, especially boys. And Rhouz had the tendency to get a bit protective over her in every situation. Letting out a sigh, she walked towards him, figuring Christophe would follow. Introductions needed to be made.

"Hello Rhouz, Mildred. This is Christophe, we met this morning. Christophe, this is my brother and our roommate" she said as calmly as she could, gesturing to everyone.

"Hey, sup?" Rhouz said carefully, eyeing the boy and stuffing hs hands into his pockets.

[ o u t f i t ]
D E R H O U ZxxM A R C E Lxx O E L E R I A T H
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( Sorry it took so long. My life has been so weird recently x'D I`ll have to post a little rant for you guys sometime ~ ))
PrincessBubblegumGoth
MySavingGrace

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
мικαєʟ
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Mikael couldn't help but feel somewhat satisfied by the warm blush that colored the girls cheeks. It was a truly fantastic sight, and he found his eyes lingering a little longer than was probably proper. Even so he kicked into gear with her instructions.

With quick hands he had the bag open and was pulling the smaller bag out and carrying it over to the sink for her. He nodded his head at her as he carefully laid out the contents contained within the bag. He straightened the items out so that the mess was neat. He wouldn't lie, he was shocked by several of the items, especially the exacto-knife but he didn't utter a word. He watched her as she pulled her hoody off and started to remove the blood soaked bandages. It wasn't the scars that startled him, but the bruise was definitely not self inflicted. She had been harmed by another. It had the demon in him bubbling with rage.

He watched her silently as she started to prepare herself for restitching the area. She had gone through several stitches and he was amazed she was able to do it one handed at all but he stopped her with a gentle hand. "Look, I'm sorry, but you're going to do more damage than good with that. I'm taking over and you can b***h at me later," he smiled slightly at her hoping she wouldn't be too angry or upset with him taking over. But he couldn't watch her sew herself up. His hands were firm but gentle as he took the needle from her, and with practiced ease did a line of neat stitches the rest of the way across.

"I'm used to blood at this point, hardly squeamish," he said with a slight shrug. It was his turn to not meet her eyes. He felt bad that he was seeing all of her dirty laundry, not entirely willingly. "I tried killing myself once. Why I thought I would hold out long enough to starve myself I will never know...but I'm glad that for once I didn't have an iron will." He still didn't look at her as he started unwrapping the other arm. Careful to make sure the blood soaked bandages didn't pull too much at the wound. He really hoped he didn't offend her, people were pretty skittish about suicide and being confronted about it.

But Mikael wasn't stupid and he doubted she was either. She would know he knew why these cuts were there. But he wanted her to understand he wasn't going to judge. "So when I say I'm not going to judge you, I'm not. I've seen some scary s**t, and I've done s**t I wish I could take back," he looked her in the eye for a moment before looking away again. He felt stiff and his insides felt like jello, he really wanted to help this woman and he hoped his mouth and actions hadn't just ruined it.

Maybe it was the fact that she radiated death that he was attracted to her but he was definitely drawn in. A moth to a flame. He felt different in her presence, the hunger that had made him dead tired earlier in the morning forgotten with the strength she seemed to give him. But he knew in his bones as soon as they were separated whatever kind of aura she gave off would lose its efficacy and he would be starving again.

"This is going to sting," he murmured before leading her arm underneath the cold water to clear the blood away so he could see the damage and what he would need to do to get it properly stitched up. And then he started up again.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
A freak of nature
Stuck in reality
I don't fit the picture
I feel so absurd in this life
Don't come closer you'll die slowly,
In my arms forever you'll be
Strange
Strange
Like me

┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

((Tell me if I had him do too much because I can definitely tone him down for you if you want. Sorry it took so long hon.))

PrincessBubblegumGoth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces