Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

User Image

S o l a r i s
                                                                                  The Headmaster
                                                                                  ────────────────────────────── ⚜⚜ ─
                                                                                    Location: In his room// In the main entrance hall
                                                                                    Company: Himself
                                                                                    Feelings: Excited
                                                                                    Wearing:

Big red eyes watched the beautiful morning sky in awe as the day began. Everyday since arriving on this planet he found himself helpless to the alluring call of sunrise. The way the sky caught fire as the star their wonderful solar system revolved around. Two pale blue palms pressed against the Envark’s chin as he leaned further only his elbows and out of one of his windows, sampling the morning air. This planet really was a wonder! The kind of place one could understand why the inhabitants were rather slow on building their travel resources. And when compared to the overly technological world of Pluto, well it looked even better. The gods of this Earth put so much effort into making it the beautiful place it is.

Today was the first day! School is to resume today, and the surprise party he is throwing will be a great way to start it off.

He bounced down from the ledge and into his little apartment. It was not massive, but it was well worth being the master suite.

---------------------------

By 7 o’clock he was dressed and ready for the day. Time to pretend he was just like everyone else, while being his oh so different self. Long blue hair danced around him as he lifted off of his feet, tucking them up beneath him slightly hovering a good several inches from the ground, his normal height. Kept chances of him running into him down. It was always a concern when your feet hung below you not even needed. He floated down the main hall, aimlessly waiting for someone to show up so he can have someone to talk to. That was his favorite part of the game. Making friends. Friends who did not want him for what ELSE he could do for them, or that felt that they owed him for giving him this possibility. The teachers all knew better, but they seemed to understand his longing. Honestly the only thing Solaris ever wanted was to belong somewhere, to fit with people and to experience this happiness that humans praise so highly.

Anxious Cat

User Image

▀▄Littie the Loser▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ʈɧɘ ɗαяӄȠɘѕѕ яɘѕʈσяɘѕ ωɧαʈ ʈɧɘ ℓɪɡɧʈ ϲαȠ Ƞσʈ яɘραɪя ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
F e e l i n g: Oh JOY
W h e r e: home// front garden to the left of the main entrance
W i t h: herself
W e a r i n g: this is my version of cute, my bag, my Other bag
M u s i c: Heaven Knows - The Pretty Reckless

The sound of an alarm cut through the silence of a perfectly dark room. Blue eyes flicked open slowly, scanning the room. Boxes still littered the floor, a blanket used to cover the windows in her new room. They had moved in 2 days ago. They had been forced out of their last home. It was nothing new really. If it wasn’t mom’s drug habit or dad’s temper it was Tommy’s misbehavior, or in this case Littie’s attempts at suicide. Once again she had been unsuccessful and the attention that it brought to her family was something they could not have.

She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, feeling the bit of rough bandages wrapped around her wrists scratching at the tender skin on her face. With one hand she smacked the little screaming black box, finally silencing it just as her mother was stomping over. “LITTIE! STOP THAT ******** ALARM!” the woman screamed in a raspy tired voice laced with a hint of South African accent.

“It’s OFF calm your tits Ma,” the white haired girl called back, her own accent stronger than her mothers(who had taken classes on how to speak American English before coming to this Country). She used to be blond as a kid, but her hair suddenly went white a few years ago and just stayed that way. To be honest she had no idea why, but she kinda liked it. She sat up hearing her mom screaming mumbled things as she stormed down the hall. Bueford mewed and jumped down from her bed. Pretty typical start to the morning for the seventeen-year-old. Soon mom and Tommy would be fighting, but right now she was gonna ignore them both. Looking down she noticed that she had bleed through her bandages again. Seriously she was getting sick of it. But since she survived she supposed it was just how it worked.

She got up and turned on her music, as loudly as she was aloud in the morning, which was not very loud. She sat on the edge, and changed her bandages. The gauze stuck to the wounds, causing them to pull off the scabs as she careful pulled it off. The fresh blood was bright and beautiful as it sprung to the surface. Her eyes locked on it and time seemed to fade, it was only when a low meow sounded that she got pulled from it. She placed the gauze over her cut and looked up to see her cat on the bed next to her looking at her expectantly. She could not help but smile, a sight that only Bueford had been blessed to see up till now. A sharp knock on the door caused her to jump, but there were only so many people it could be. She placed the gauze over her cut and looked up to see her mother standing in the door way. She was obviously high, but less than usual. “Littie you need to get ready, wear something nice, you are new here you can be anything,” She said smiling looking down at her. If only mom was sober she may have been a good mother.

“Yeah, I’m just gonna do me,” she said wrapping up her wrist. “Thanks though mom. I gotta get ready, I’m running late.”

“I’ll give you a ride, just get cute.”

It was nice to see her trying at least. For now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Littie stepped out of the car and wiped the pale pink lipstick from her cheek. Her backpack dangled off of her shoulder and her eyes never left the ground. Tommy was glaring at her from the back seat, he was cute, only a year younger than her and pretty popular most places, so he didn't get why she got to go to the cool school. He was nothing too special, but way above her, and he liked it that way. Littie didn’t really mind either. I mean she had never been anything but a reject, and even though it was her first place, she knew her place in the social hierarchy, Necromancer or not, she would always be the loser. And if there was one thing she had learned over the years it was that no one likes the death obsessed teenager.

She looked at her phone, realizing she was PAINFULLY early and decided to find a place to draw. Her first class was at 8:30AM, so she had some time to relax, and enjoy her morning tea. Just off the beaten path in the front gardens of the school she found a little spot that seemed like it would be close enough to people to be able to scream if needed and far enough away that she could relax and enjoy her art. She pulled out a sketchbook and her box of $300.00 Prismacolor watercolor pencils, a paintbrush and a baby food jar half filled with water. Next to her sat her cup of black tea with cream and sugar, in a pretty white tea cup, which was about 3 sizes too big.

Littie pulled her legs up so she was sitting cross legged on the onyx bench. This place, she did have to admit, was REALLY impressive. She pulled out her old worn out MP3 player and headphones and tucked them behind her ears, so she could listen happily and hear people if needed. Settling in she let a small sight out as she took out her pencil and began a faint sketch of a mummified kitten playing with a fresh eyeball adorably. It made her day less boring to draw things like that in the morning, and it never took long. Perfect creepy little sketch.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ɱσяɘ ʈɧαȠ ʈɧɘ ɘΥɘ ϲαȠ ѕɘɘ, ℓɘѕѕ ʈɧαȠ Υσυ ϲαяɘ ʈσ βɘɧσℓɗ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

▐▐█▐█▐ █▐ █▐ █▐ █ █▐█▐ █▐ █▐ █▐ █ █▐ █▐ ██▐ █▐ █ █▐ █▐ █

Elizabeth Payne

Payne woke to a sun spot slowly moving its way across her face, giving a slight bit of warmth to the part of her that it touched. She yawned stretching her body out as sleep was slow to leave. She checked her alarm clock, it was still extremely early and she had slept for maybe an hour the night before. She hadn't checked to see what time it was before she was finally tired enough to crawl in the bed, but it was starting to get light on the horizon. Payne had gone through a cleaning episode the night before and the apartment was spotless as she sat up and gazed around her surroundings.

Jesus, hadn't she just cleaned the night before last? And she had gone back through and cleaned things again. The air held that cloying scent of chemicals. Something she hated but couldn't help. Ever since Danny died....no, she couldn't...wouldn't go there.

Payne snarled pushing herself out of the bed and walking to her kitchenette where she hit the button to turn her coffee on with more force than needed. As it started to brew she turned away and proceeded to go through her morning stretches. Feeling and memorizing each muscle and how it felt just like she did every morning. From there she would go into yoga, and then it was kicking and punching her punch bag that she had hanging from the ceiling in the corner. She was panting and shining with sweat by the time she was done. Her heart pumping and her eyes glowing gold. Payne took a slow calming breathe rolling her shoulders and neck, before going into another series of stretches to cool herself off with.

Her coffee was more than done by the time she got to it but it was still hot. And it tasted just fine, black with just a spoon of sugar. She needed to hurry with her shower if she wanted to be on time today. And hurry she did, not bothering to soak under the hot spray like she normally did, she quickly dried her hair and braided it back out of her way, so that it wouldn't get tangled on the way. Long hair had a tendency to do such when on a motorcycle.

She dressed quickly, bypassing jewelry, it was a nuisance, before jogging down the stairs to her garage. She pressed the button on her key chain to open the doors before climbing on her black Ninja and guided it out before hitting the buttons again. With her helmet on and bag secure on her back, she was off. It was her first day at a new school, something she hadn't done in a while, something she had almost refused. But when she got that invitation, her heart had ached. She was being offered a chance for something her brother would never enjoy. So she decided she would live it for him.

As she pulled up and parked she couldn't help but feel that the place was gorgeous. And she just stood there and stared as she un-braided her thick dark hair so that it hung in waves down her back. Payne couldn't help but feel silly standing there staring at what was ahead of her. She had always been headstrong, always moving forward, not letting anything hold her back. Yet, she found herself hesitating. Up until this point she had been a brute, using her fists and claws first and brain later. What if she wasn't cut out for this?

She thought about climbing back on her bike and just leaving. She really did.

And then that determination was back again, pushing her forward and making her feet move her towards her future. She could do anything, she just needed to put her mind to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

My life in the rear view
I'm running from Jesus
Don't know where I'm going to

An alarm clock began buzzing on top of a table as the sun attempted to get into a closed off apartment through its window. However, the sun could only illuminate the blinds that covered the window of this apartment as the inside emitted cold breezes through the cracks of the doors and window "Morning already, huh? Ahh sleep. You elude me once again." These words escaped the lips of a young man sitting alone in his apartment. In his hands was a guitar and in front of him was a laptop resting on a table attached to a corner of the room. "Well, I do have work in an hour or so. Better get ready." he said as he set the guitar down, letting it lean on the edge of the table. He then reached for the alarm clock and turned off the slightly loud buzzing noise. As soon as he set the alarm clock down on the table once again, a shadow in the form of a human shaped much like himself, materialized in front of the shower door, and as the light in his room flickered for but a second, he had switched places with the shadow. He took off his clothes and placed them in a bin beside the door. As he stepped inside the shower, the shadow sitting down on the chair where he once was disappeared.

As soon the man got out of the shower, another shadow appeared; this time appearing in front of the drawers inside the apartment. And as soon as the shadow fully forms, the man switches positions with it, nonchalantly taking out clothes and laying them down on his bed. He then proceeded to get dressed before picking up his keys and bag. He turned off the lights to his apartment and walked outside, closing and locking the door behind him. As he slowly walked away from his apartment door, the cold breezes emanating from the cracks of the room began to disperse, as if the source had instantly vanished.

As the man walked down the hallway, he could hear quiet rustles from inside the other rooms. They weren't anything bad, really. It was more of sounds of people getting ready for the day. The man was on the fourth floor of the apartment complex, and he had a choice of either going down the four flights of stairs, or taking the elevator. "If I go down the stairs, I wouldn't have to risk being crammed with other people in that elevator." he contemplated as he reached the stairs / elevator. Pausing for a second, the man proceeded to walk down the stairs, a somewhat blank expression on his face. It was quite the walk down, so he figured he'd listen to some music. He took out his blue tooth headset and smart phone from his bag. He placed his headset on and clicked away at his smart phone. "I think I'm in the mood for some BLG." he whispered under his breath as he skimmed through his long list of songs and playlists. As soon as he saw the words "Noise drowning music" on his screen, he stopped and clicked it. As the song began to play, he put his smartphone in his right pocket and continued down the stairs. He was convinced that this day was gonna be another good one.

I've got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
I've been looking for someone like you

Anxious Cat

User Image

User Image

ʊ'ɛɾ ɢɲɛ ɑɲ ɩ ɢʈ ʈ ʈɑ ɩɢ

ɑ ʈɛ ʈɩɛ ʈ ӄɛɛρ ʊ ƒƒ ɩɲ
Flavi & GunterxxxxxxxxMy bathroomxxxxxxxxhungoverxxxxxxxxWhat happened last night?xxxxxxxxJammies!xxxx

A soft voice called through a haze of yellows and pink, the smell of sweet perfume filling the ai-… Oh god! The girl rolled out of her bed, prying open her eyes as she crawled towards the hall. Her stomach was wrenching painfully as she swallowed down the acidic horrible mixture that was making its way up her throat. Oh she hoped she would make it.

She made a final beeline, pushing herself to her feet just long enough to run the rest of the way down the hall and into the bathroom. Blue and pink hair fell around the woman’s slender frame as she hugged the porcelain, letting the contents of her stomach flow out of her. For a few very long minutes she stayed like that. Throwing up as usual after a night like last night.

She sat back brushing her hair from her face, and wiping her mouth on her facecloth. [******** what did I eat last night,”
she grumbled, falling onto the wall. A big fluffy dog padded his way into the room, sniffing the worn out woman. “Hey my baby, do you know what I ate last night that was sour. Cause I don’t remember sour.” The mutt turned its head to the side looking at her eyes glazed and tail wagging. “You cute little butt,” she sighed, taking her hand and pulling the dog down with her.

A little black and white flightless bird waddled its was down the hall squawking loudly. God her new roommates must hate her already. They had met while moving in yesterday. Well okay while the movers were bringing in her stuff and the maids were setting everything up the way she liked it. And then she had been a bit baked, and then she had taken off and gotten drunk. She didn’t even remember coming in last night! And now she was starting the morning by vomiting and her adorable little bird wondering the halls making noise. “Damn it, Gunter, be quiet! I am right here,” she whisper-yelled.

She needed to get up and get ready but there was no way she wanted to move right now, just a little bit longer. Then she would smoke, take a shower, smoke a little more, and go for breakfast, maybe bring her vapor pen along. Gunter waddled in and lay himself on her lap next to Flavi’s head. Oh she loved her babies!

✖ ✚ ✖xxxxxx ρɛɲ ɑ ϲӄɛ ɩɲ ɑ ɑɛxxxx❣❣
                ʈɾ'ɲɑ ƒɾɢɛʈ ʊ ɑɛ, ɩ ƒɑ ɑϲӄ ωɲ xx
                                              x❤❤xxxɢʈʈɑ ʈɑ ɩɢ ɑ ɩƒɛ ʈ ƒɾɢɛʈ ɩ' ɩɩɲɢ ʊxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deloona Gabriel's Husband

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

๑۞Damian Duncan۞๑

░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░
        Insert Clever Song Here

A very soft beeping turned rather aggressive over a matter of five seconds, and a rather sleepy young adult slammed his fist down onto the annoying alarm clock. Damian pulled the covers off of his face and groaned loudly. Wait. It was the first day of school. College life. "That's the life for me." Damian said as he hopped out of bed with a rather large smile. Before his feet even touched the ground however a gust of wind swept up from underneath him and carried him into the bathroom. That's right, you guessed it Damian was a Wind Mage, better known as a Wind Elemental. Well, let's just timeskip till after his daily routine and shower alright? Okay.

Mini-Skip.

After feeling all refreshed and clean Damian now stood in his mirror, a crimson red shirt and black pants draped along his rather meek looking frame. He wasn't very muscular, nor did he have much hair on him besides what was atop of his head, and his facial features were rather soft. He was considered a pretty boy, but he hardly acted like it. He was always cheery, rather always in a good mood, and he was hardly ever a downer. Hardly. Silver hair draped down to his face and he lightly swept them out of his eyes before dashing out of his house and hopping onto his motorbike. He dashed towards the school at semi-full speed, he was after all, running a little late. He promptly parked his bike in the parking lot and ran into the building. He already had his schedule in hand, and on his back was a bag of books and notebooks and stuff he needed, but its not like he'd actually use such things. So why even have them? For convenience of course. In case he ever actually needed to use them.

Damian's first stop to make was to get food. That's right! Food! Because he was a hungry man, and he'd need to eat almost constantly to keep up his power. He came to a skidding halt just inside of the cafeteria and he quickly scooped up a tray and got some breakfast: eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, more bacon and finally BACON. Along with a cup of Orange Juice of course. What breakfast would be complete without it? Not Damian's. Damian plopped down into a seat and began eating, relatively slowly considering how energetic the kid was. He eyed around the room to see if there were any interesting faces, anyone who looked like they could use a tour guide to help them get around the school. Though, what good would he be, I mean, it was his first day and all, so he was as likely to get lost as anyone!

{{Sorry if his posting style is a little annoying, I'm trying to pump it full of energy to get into character.}}
            User ImageUser Image
            User Image
                                                  [S]ven hated mornings. Hated the time, hated the smells, hated the sounds of the alarm blaring off into his left ear. Why couldn't this school have started at say, noon? Anyone with enough sense would rather that than having to rudely awaken their sleep. A horn sounded off loudly to the left of him, light gray hues shifting towards its origin as he swerved to the right. A soft smirk settled upon his lips as he revved the engine of his motorcycle, the only thing he really valued at this point in time. Weaving in and out of cars, it wasn't long until the buildings of Prudentia came into view, a magnificent display he always had to admit. Not that he knew much about it, other than the fact that it was free, and was home to the 'gifted'. Slowing to a stop at one of the designated bike slots, Sven swung his leg over with ease, using both hands to pull off the helmet.

A mess of dark hair fell forth into his eyes, contrasting with the pale skin on his tall frame. Easily mistakable as a vampire if not for darkened aura, and bright pair of eyes which stared off towards the school after locking the helmet to the bike. He was a unique looking individual, to say the least. Tall and lean, with a well toned physique. A tattoo sleeve ran up his right arm along with a singular large scorpion one down his neck and partially his chest. Some were creeped out by it, others fascinated. Not that it mattered much to him, other people's impressions or thoughts of him had no effect on his personal life. Stepping out onto the sidewalk he began to make his way up towards the school, bag slung lazily over his shoulder with his left hand barely holding it there.

The school grounds were already littered with people, some of their auras coming off quite strong. As a demon, he tended to be drawn towards the darker side of things, though every so often he enjoyed a good corrupting of an innocent soul here and there. They were the most fun, it seemed, to both get into bed and the tease. A challenge, more or less. Though there was a balance between a challenge and a troubled find, since Sven's laziness governed most aspects of his life. The male's free hand slipped up to his neck as he rolled it to the side, working out the kinks from the night prior. He was no incubus so he didn't particularly need sex, but it damn gave him a good stretch so he wasn't sore in the morning such as this. Not really paying attention, Sven ran into another individual, not even bothering to apologize or take notice of them as he continued forward. He just really gave no ********.

(( open for whoever wants to respond to the bump ))

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┓
мικαєʟ
┗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┛

Mikael was slow to wake up even with his alarm clock blaring in his ear. Geeze, it was way to early for this. He rolled over and slammed a hand down on the off button, and then just laid there in the cool dark of his bedroom. He didn't stay there long, especially when he felt himself starting to fall asleep again. He pushed himself up, jerking the covers off. He stumbled across the dark room to the thin line of light that he knew to be his window. He had a hard time sleeping with any sort of light, even the dim street lights outside gave him problems at night.

Mik couldn't help but grimace as he jerked the black out curtains aside, revealing the bright morning sun. He blinked in the harsh light, waiting for his eyes to adjust. When they had adjusted enough for him to look outside he watched the starting morning traffic and scratched lazily across his chest. His tattoos were itching this morning and he felt like he hadn't slept at all. He was hungry, and not in the way that cereal and eggs would fill. Now was a really inopportune time for him to have the need to feed. But it was bearable for now.

He moved across the room putting on clothing as he went. His room was a mess but all of the clothes were clean, he made sure that all of the dirty clothes ended up in the bathroom hamper. He stared at himself in the mirror when he got in the bathroom, his mind drifting as his red eyes stared tiredly back at him. Mik's eyes hadn't always been red, they'd been brown once. But that was before his mother died, before he came into his inheritance.

Mik hadn't wanted to come to school. He'd hated high school, why would he want to continue. But he had promised his mother that he would continue with his education. Something that he had put off, but when he had received the invitation and his father had found out about it, the man had put his foot down. "You need to keep your promise Mikael," his fathers' voice rang through his mind. The one plus to his situation he supposed was he was no longer living with the man, he was overbearing. But Mik supposed it was because his father was trying to make up for lost time, and it wasn't like the man was at fault. He had done nothing but love his mother, and in the end he had been forbidden from both of their lives. Until Mik showed signs of having power.

"I need coffee," Mik said as he ran fingers roughly through his hair. He grabbed his bag and made his way to the kitchen. He had had the foresight to set the coffee maker the night before and the coffee was already brewed and still steaming. He poured it in his travel mug and grabbed his camera. And he started his walk to the school, ready for his first class.

User Image

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Sindelle Dexyn

My love is like a red rose;
It might be beautiful right now,
But my sharp thorns will hurt you

Sindelle hated waking up. It wasn't mornings themselves, she didn't particularly mind the earlier part of the day, but waking up was always a struggle. Her dreams always seemed like a better place to be than whatever the real world had to offer, and so her response to the alarm clock on her night stand going off was a groan of protest. Rolling over and covering her head with the pillow failed to make the noise stop, so she was forced to open her eyes and turn the damn thing off. She signed and just laid in bed for a couple minutes staring at the ceiling. She was starting at Prudentia today, and while part of her was excited, part of her also wanted to just say ******** it and stay home. She hadn't had a decent drain in a couple weeks due to the fact that she and Matt had only been able to move into their place last week. There were still unopen boxes in the kitchen and living room, waiting to be put away once they figured out where the hell they wanted everything to go.

Sindelle managed to force herself to get up and get ready, managing to care enough about her appearance--despite her bad mood--to put on something nice. Normally days like these were her "I really don't care about looking pretty" days where she'd just put on a pair of jeans and a decent top, but it was her first day, and she was going to see some of her friends after being separated from them for a while, so she decided a little bit of effort would be worth it. The outfit was still rather simple, a black pencil skirt and a powder blue sleeveless top. The top was rather sheer, so she had a white camisole underneath it. She skipped the accessories and put on a little bit of BB cream and powder rather than bothering with a lot of makeup. Her hair was where she decided to be honestly lazy, tying it up in a messy bun and letting a few strands fall in front of her face in a way that could probably be passed off as fashionable.

Matt still wasn't up yet, and she gave him a warning call as she was heading out the door. After hearing no response, she shrugged. They only had one car, but if wasn't ready, he could walk. Or take the bus, whichever way he decided to get there. On the way she stopped at a cafe and got a peppermint tea to go, starting to sip on it once she'd gotten to Prudentia and found a space to park. The grounds were honestly beautiful, and coming from the university she'd been at before, which had essentially been an icy fortress, it was a refreshing change. Not that her old university wasn't beautiful, either, but it was in a really ******** cold place, so most people didn't spend a lot of time outside.

She was just wandering about the campus, looking around and wondering whether or not she should stop by Oliver's dorm to see if he was awake. Hanging out with him before class seemed like a nice idea, and though she wouldn't admit it, he was the one she had most looked forward to seeing today. She was usually good at weaving around people in crowds, but either her reaction time was off this morning or the idiot who'd just rammed into her just had no sense of awareness of the people around him. She hissed as her tea spilled, burning her hand slightly. She glared in the direction of the jerk, almost throwing the rest of the cup at him, but not wanting to waste any more tea. [********] she muttered under her breath as she kept walking.

Don't trust me too much.
You don't know me that well yet.
I said run away, just run away.
Don't get too close.

Sojuue

((Just thought I'd take advantage of an opportunity to have him irritate her XD))

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

User Image
Joshua O’brien

»At night you can see the lights sometimes from a passing tanker or trawler.
From up on the cliffs they are mundane, but down here they fugue into ambiguity.
For instance, I cannot readily tell if they belong above or below the waves.
«

Joshua sat quietly at his desk reading the news of the day. His eyes carefully scanning the words on his computer screen and yet not finding anything interesting to read about. Letting out a sigh he leaned back in his chair and gave it a whirl. The world spun about him for a few moments before friction slowed the chair to a stop. He was quickly regretting waking up so early. The past half hour was filled with trying to entertain himself through the internet and that only could go so far. Thankfully it was quickly approaching time for him to leave. He estimated that it would be a fifteen minute bike ride but figured leaving at least twenty minutes was a good plan.

Turning back to his desk he picked up the invitation letter that was sent to him. He could hardly believe a university like this was free the opportunity was a steal. It was both a blessing and a curse. Coming here meant he was going to miss his only chance to really sit and talk with his dad. Needless to say their relationship was shaky at best. After finding out about his heritage he could hardly look the man in the eyes but yet he still wanted to try.

Tossing the paper back on his desk he stood from his chair. Dwelling on the past was not going to help any. He decided it was best that he just left for campus and not think about it. After doing a once over of his room to make sure he gathered all he needed for his first day he took a moment to look out the window at the quaint town below. He only had been there a few days but the town was a lovely sight to behold. With a smile he turned and walked down the flights of stairs, retrieved his bike and left for campus.

Thankful for the good day he rode happily onward. The ride was short and nice but it was nothing compared to the wonder of seeing the university in person. He could not help but view the main entranceway with a sense of awe upon approaching the campus. After searching for a bike rack to lock up his means of transportation he figured he would head to a dining hall and grab something to drink. Admittedly he was not hungry as he at at his house but rather relished the idea of exploring campus and seeing new faces.

The building was easy enough to navigate save the crowd of people getting food. The upperclassmen all clustered together while the freshman wandered like lost sheep. It was fairly obvious to tell the difference but he could not hold it against any of them he was but one of those lost sheep as well. As he walked past the prepared food he nearly laughed seeing someones plate filled with bacon, so much so that it must have outweighed the rest of his meal.

After finally finding his goal, hot green tea, he focused his attention back toward the people in the room. Seeing the same kid again sitting alone he decided to say hi, after all he was the most interesting thing here. There was a slight bounce to his step as he walked. Arriving at the table opposite of the man he raised his hand and with a smile greeted him saying, “hey there is this seat taken?” It was more then obvious that it was vacant and before ending his sentence he was already in the process of sitting down. “Kill enough pigs today?” he asked with a grin upon sitting fully. He thought about giving his name but he held that thought until he really got to see what the man was like.

»The distinction now seems mundane; why not everything and all at once!
There’s nothing better to do here than indulge in contradictions, whilst waiting for the fabric of life to unravel.
«

The Fallen Gabriel

Ferocious Marshmallow

Y o uxxo n l yxxl i v exxo n c exx,xxb u txxi fxxy o uxxd oxxi txxr i g h txx,xx o n c exxi sxxe n o u g h x

xxם є я н σ υ zxxxм α я c є ʟxxxσ є ʟ є я ι α т нxx

xxxxxx- - - - - -(xxr h o u zxx)xx

ApartmentxxxxxxxxxxMildred && her animalsxxxxxxxxxxSleepy

Outfit && Voice

indentRhouz groaned and turned in his sleep, subconsciously feeling around for another pillow to press against his ears. but it was no use. Letting out a tired, irritated grumble the male removed the pillow and slammed it down next to him. The squawking that had woken him up soon subsided. The male let out a sigh and stared up at his ceiling, trying to focus and wake himself up. Turing to look at his side - tabled, he decided that it wasn`t too early of a time to be waking up. The bird could live. Derhouz sat up in his bed and threw his legs over the side, stepping out of bed. He reached his arms up over his head and stretched until his body was satisfied. Looking around the dark room, he managed to locate his towel and toothbrush from a nearby chair. He walked over to it, stumbling a little over the things he unpacked and threw all over the floor and the boxes that had yet to be touched. He cursed lightly under his breath and snatched the items, leaving his room after some more stumbling.

indentA loud yawn emitted from the boy`s mouth as he made his way down the hallways towards the bathroom. He glanced over the side - railing to see the living room completely decorated. Oh right. The day before as he and his sister arrived, their apartment - mate was having her things brought into the house and rearranged by a multitude of servants. It was odd, but they could only assume she was rich and got things the way she wanted them. He also noticed that when they had met, for the brief time that it was, she was baked. He had been before, he had seen many people high as hell, so it was a bit obvious to him. Though by the way she held herself, she had clearly done it many times. And then she was gone. Living with this girl was certainly going to be . . . interesting.

indentRhouz reached the bathroom, and to his surprise found a certain blue - haired girl sitting on it`s floor by the toilet. Her raised a brow as he inspected the scene. She looked worn out from whatever she had done the night before, had just obviously been puking in the toilet, and was now being comforted by her pets. Penguin. He found the fact that this girl had a pet penguin so strange and yet so cool. Not many people could say that they owned a penguin. Rhouz raised a hand and ruffled his already messy hair, letting out another yawn.

"Well it looks like someone had themselves a good night" he commented, giving a little smirk.

xxxf i g h t e rxxp r o t e c t i v exxs t u b b o r nxxx

C C Lezar

Deloona Gabriel's Husband

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

๑۞Damian Duncan۞๑

Emily Will Find A Better Place To Fall Asleep
She Belongs To Fairy Tales That I Could Never Be
The Future Haunts With Memories That I Could Never Have
And Hope Is Just A Stranger, Wondering How It Got So Bad....

Among seeing a smile play behind the male's face Damian grinned. This character would definitely keep Damian entertained. Stunned at first by the accent the boy fell into, Damian quickly recovered. Joshua was a little thick with the accent, and it came so naturally that Damian had to assume he was of Irish decent. Damian could practically see the gears turning behind the man's skull and he gave himself an internal laugh. He could only assume as to what the man was thinking. He'd been asked it all his life. Why do you look human. Damian honestly had no idea as to why he was the most human looking of elementals, but he could only ascertain it was because of his mixed heritage. "A pleasure to meet you Joshua O'Brien." Damian said, taking his hand back.

He leaned back against his chair and stared at the boy, his ever persistent smile plastered to his face. "Where am I from?" Reverting back to his normal voice which consisted of American English, no accents present. Damian had to think about it, "A small town in Michigan. You?" Damian said at last. Crimson eyes cast upon the case that Joshua carried, an odd object to be carrying into school on the first day. Honestly Damian preferred the piano to almost all instruments, but his secondary was an acoustic guitar. His gaze went back to the boy almost looking as if he never really looked away.

Ferocious Marshmallow

so s т σ ρ time . . .

right н ε я ε in the ( m σ σ ɳ ℓ ι ɢ н т )

cause i don`t ε v ε я wanna close my ε ʏ ε s

(xxxя α ε ℓ ι ɳ εxxxc ε ℓ ε s т ι αxxxσ ε ℓ ε я ι α т нxxx) ★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Without You . . .
                                                        Without You I feel broke like I`m half of a whole
                                                        Without You . . .
                                                        Without You I got no hand to hold
                                                        Without You . . .
                                                        Without You I feel torn like a sail in a storm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Without You . . .

indentRaeline had woken up bright and early for the first day of the semester here at Rozinna Academy. She found it hard to sleep with the unsettling mixture of excitement and nervousness in her stomach. She tossed and turned in bed, willing herself to get a few more minutes of sleep but being very unsuccessful. Eventually, she decided it was useless and slid from beneath her warm comforter. The short, petite teen shuffled to her bedroom door, grabbing her towel and toothbrush before opening it and then walking out quietly as to not awaken her apartment - mates. There was no doubt in her mind that her brother was still asleep; unless he had some important event he needed to attend, he got as much sleep as possible. And Mildred . . . Well, they had only met briefly before the girl disappeared. Seeing as there was no sound in the apartment, she could only assume that the bright - haired female was also asleep. Slipping into the bathroom, Rae got ready for the day. She woke herself up with a refreshing shower, brushed her teeth, the whole morning routine. No more than fifteen minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom and rushed back to her room, shutting the door behind her.

indentOnce back in her room, picking an outfit was easy. Most of her clothing was still in her suitcases since she didn`t have enough time to unpack everything the day before. carefully stepping around boxes, Rae made her way to her closet and grabbed a dress and shoes. She slipped out of her pajamas and into the short, flowy dress. She grabbed a few accessories from a box: a few bracelets, a necklace with a bow, and a ribbon hairpiece shaped like a flower. After accessorizing and putting on her flats, she slowly turned left and right, inspecting herself in the mirror. Good enough. Raeline smiled softly at herself and walked away from the mirror. She grabbed her phone from it`s charging place, two notebooks from the table, and her messenger back from the floor. With all of her things prepared, she was ready to explore.

indentSince leaving the house, Raeline had managed to obtain a map of the school, her class schedule, and a panini and coffee to get her going for the day. She also discovered her kitten sleeping in her messenger bag not long after leaving the apartment, and deciding that as long as she was gentle the little fur ball could stay. Rae walked around campus, trying to remember where everything was so that she would`t get too lost for the next few days. Her ears were covered up by her headphones, music on shuffle pleasing her ears. Every now and then the girl wrote notes in her notebook, whether about the school, places she wanted to check out later, or music notes. It was risky to be looking down while walking, but she was very good at avoiding objects and people. Well, usually.

indentWalking around the school campus, Rae managed to avoid most everyone she walked past as she made her way around. There was the occasional arm brush or shoulder bump, but altogether she managed to not make a mess. Eventually she looked at the time and found that she still had a while till her first class. Maybe she should have woken up a bit later than she had. Sighing softly, the green - haired girl looked around and spotted a bench in the shadow of a large tree. She quickened her pace and set her things down, holding her dress and sitting down carefully. It was a nice spot. Raeline rummaged through her bag and exchanged the notebook in her hand for another, and pulled out the little kitten that was now awake and meowing. She rested him on her lap and and petted him gently, getting some purrs as a response. Rae then flipped to a new page music sheet in her notebook. She grabbed her phone and went through the songs, finally choosing Say You Like Me by We The Kings. Recently, she had been listening to them a lot and trying to learn their music. She turned up the volume and let the music take over, writing down the notes and words, rewinding a few times as needed. A bit of humming and gentle singing could be heard from the girl if someone walked close enough or listened hard enough.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxI`m Just A Sad Songxx

With: No one
Feeling: Relaxed
Outfit: Pictures; Short flowy, light green dress, necklace with a bow, green rose hair ribbon, ballet flats
Voice: Talking && Singing

Hesitant Risk-Taker

Tatianna Serene Assim

❝ My height is a very sensitive subject. ❞

User ImageUser Image
"Speak" Text 'Thoughts'

tab tab tab It was a normal day. Waking up at 5 with the light sun shine beams through her curtains, and two large beasts lying on the floor. She rubbed her eyes as she stretched on her bed, the covers tied around her body. It took some time to uncover herself, revealing a small body in dog pajamas. She stretched again, and sat up, her legs dangling off the bed. Rubbing her eyes again, she opened them to find the dogs looking at her. She gave them a smile and hopped off the bed. The reactions she got were the two males standing up and waiting for her to open the door. After she did so, they slowly walked out of the room as she went into the bathroom and started a shower. She had set up the door so that they could open it themselves, and then she had taught them how to do so. As she heard the door open, she smiled. When the water got warm enough, she jumped in.
                              tab tab tab Fifteen minutes later, and she was out, dried, and dressed. With her large dogs as company again, she moved to the kitchen. Opening a box, she pulled out two large turkeys. Her dogs didn’t like the kibble that they were forced to eat, so instead, she bought them actual meat to feed them. She gave them both their turkeys, and let them eat. She washed off her hands and made herself a bowl of cereal. It was a normal morning, and fairly quiet in her house. Putting aside the sounds of bones breaking and cereal popping, the house was quiet. She watched her dogs finish up their food as she put her bowl in the sink and washed it off.
                              tab tab tab After the meals, she grabbed the dogs’ leashes and set off. Sure, walking them for an hour in the morning definitely helped to make sure that they didn’t try and leave the house to come to her at school. Although it often happened, they always made sure that they had their leashes. She had to give it to them, they were smart dogs. And their gentle natures made it much easier for her to keep them around. With the rising sun, she found a nice calming effect about it.
                              tab tab tab An hour later, she had the dogs back at home and she locked the door. Looking at them, she made sure that they understood that she needed them to stay home today. She couldn’t have them running to the school and scaring people on her first day. While she was very short, due to her fairy blood, her dogs were up to her shoulders. And both large dogs were very protective of her, and coming from abusive homes, they were slightly aggressive with other people that they didn’t know. Which was why she often took them for walks so much. And while she could have them off leash and still have them follow her like lost puppies, she kept their leashes on them to make other people comfortable – unknowingly to her; people doubted her ability to hold them back as they were much heavier than her.
                              tab tab tab A half hour later, she was on her way to the school. For some reason, she wasn’t nervous. The only thing she worried about was if Boris and Quinn would get out. And if one of them got out, they would both be out. Quinn rarely ever left Boris’ side, which she could tell was because Boris was more dominant and Quinn was one of his pack members. Talia rode a bike, of course without a helmet because she could easily keep herself safe. With her hair blowing side to side, she kept her eyes in front of her. She had work later in the evening. In fact, she had her day planned out. During lunch, maybe she would try to make some friends. Or maybe during class? No, she had to focus.
                              tab tab tab The closer she got to the school, the less she began to think about. So by the time she reached the school, she locked up her bike and headed through the halls.
                              tab tab tab

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º×
creo
User Image
angley
׺°”˜`”°º×

Painful memories to the future lay overlap
Drunkenness distorted memories from the past continue

User Image
The only thing Creo was aware of when she opened her eyes that moring was the constant pounding in her head from last nights drinking. She didnt normally drink on the job, but when a drunken customer challenged you to a drink off you dont back down/ Suffice to say several bottles of tequila and scattered shot glasses later, she was pretty hammered. Enough to have a barmaid take over while she puked it off in the back alley. She wasnt pround of her actions, but she could care less. It was fun and a way to pass the time wether she got in trouble for it or not. Her boss knew she was the best damned bar tender he had ever hired so he put up with her alcohol, swearing ways.

Rolling over, she grunted and let out a tired groan as light filtered into the small apartment through the curtains. '******** light...' She muttered in her head before cracking and eye open to see the time. "******** hell!" She yelled sitting up a little too fast making her sick to her stomach. She gagged, but all that came up was spit because of the excessive amount of drinking she did the night before. However she knew she was going to be late for her first day of college and rushed over to the bathroom taking a quick shower and dressing in a pair of worn jeans and a grey t-shirt. After a quick brush through her auburn hair she pulled it up and rushed out the door leaving her cigarettes on the counter. She didnt notice and when she did all hell would break loose when she needed to puff on her favorite nicotine sticks.

The ride to the school was uneventful as she raced there on her motorcycle barely missing a few pedestrians on the cross walks. Luckily the cops werent around or it would be off to jail for her again. Pulling into a parking space she pat her jeans pocket only to let out another string of cursing as she realized she forgot her pack of cigarettes as well as her wallet. "******** me...." She muttered getting off and walking towards the doors. This was going to be a long day if she couldnt get her niccotine fix. Maybe she could bum one off someone. Turning the corner she stopped to notice a familiar blonde head talking to a man and a smirk crossed Creo's lips. She stalked up and tapped Sindelle's shoulder quickly moving the other side so she wouldnt see then doing the same to the other until she was eventually found out. "Yo."

Search for the truth

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

HellFire Eternal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out