Anxious Cat

User Image

--Prudentia Evolutis University--
Creator- Prolific Disaster

OOC///Profiles

Anxious Cat

XW E L C O M E
------------------------------

You have been invited to intend a free university. But this is not one that is not well worthy of attending. The headmaster started this school as a way to help educate the people of this planet. He hand selects those he believes would benefit the most from their time there. No one enters without his invitation, and applications are not accepted.

You received a letter in the mail about two months ago, inviting you and explaining that while you will not pay for schooling, you will need to pay for your own care and housing. A response was not required, as the headmaster wishes only to know who will attend on the first day of school, he likes the surprise. Will you chose to join us, and get the highest caliber of education at no cost, or snub the once in a lifetime offer. The choice is up to you.

The campus of this great school is an enormous stately magical castle. Each classroom is bathed in sunlight, even the ones surrounded by building. There are cafeterias, shops and restaurants in every wing, hundreds of class rooms, apartments, and pretty much everything you can imagine. But there is only one library, it spans several stories and has every book imaginable. Feel free to be creative about what you find inside and outside of the building, as well as in the small town around the school.

Anxious Cat

XR U L E S
--------------

XGeneralX
First of all, follow the gaia TOS, keep things PG16 please. If things get heated and clothes start falling away its time to skip, cause no one wants that stuff on here. Be nice to each other. I do not tolerate people fighting ooc, your characters can fight all you want, but you are not allowed to fight in my forums. I am the one in charge here, my word is law, but don’t worry I am a nice goddess :3 I reserve the right to kick you out if I feel it is necessary, though I hate to have to do so.

XPosting and LiteracyX
This is a semi-lit/lazy-lit roleplay, which means I expect you to write at least 3 to 5 paragraphs per post. A Terrible day should be 2 decent paragraphs(8-10 sentences). More is not really something I will complain about, but please no books. This is semi-lit for a reason. Please use proper spelling and grammar. You may swear, but don’t go crazy with it. Please post at least once a week. If you cannot post for a time let me know, I understand life getting crazy, I just want to know why you are not here.

XCharactersX
Your character must be at least ‘college age’(17+). Characters are welcome to be from any race, but something at least a little supernatural is encouraged. At the bottom of this post in a spoiler will be hidden the information on guidelines for Werebeasts and Vampires. Why, you ask? Because there are WAY too many alternate versions of these things to have things make sense if I do not have guidelines for the overly popular races. All powers must make sense with your race, I don’t want fire elementals who are telepathic unless they are also a psychic. Please use only anime-esque pictures, good quality, no photographs. Be creative, I do not want a whole bunch of the same things, and no characters from things, make someone all on your own. Add a the title of your favorite song to the bottom of your profile to let me know you read my rules.

XRoleplayingX
Pretty post lay outs are important to me, they make things much happier for the eyes. Please make your posts happier for my eyes. If you feel the need to kill someone, even your own character, please run it by me, and of course the person who’s character is being killed. There are no auto-hits in life, so please discuss with the person you are posting with to decide the outcome of any violence before getting into it. No godmoding, duh. And don’t be an attention whore, no one wants to roleplay with someone like that. There is a difference between having drama and pain and simply trying to get attention in ridiculous manors. No time jumping without approval.

*If your character is a vampire it must follow these guidelines:
~You are not allergic to sunlight, it does nothing worse to you then a human...except you burn easier.
~Garlic is good on pizza and doesn't do anything to you except maybe give you bad breath.
~you do not need blood to live, you enjoy blood but you eat normal food just ALOT more then most humans
~You can die just not of natural causes. A stake through the heart will kill you, not because its a stake but because its piercing your heart!
~You are subject to The Cain Family's word control eg: they order kneel and your body if forced to kneel magically ((This is in place to keep you power hungry vampires under control! I do NOT want to have to use this!))

*If you are a were(of any type) you are must follow these guidelines:
~You do not turn into a big hairy beast when the full moon is out and full
~You are immortal but can die just not of natural causes
~You can turn into a much larger version of your animal, and a normal sized version.
~Silver bullets do damage, but not because it is silver, but because it is a FRICKING BULLET!

--Rules are subject to change at any time, please come back and take a look once in a while, additions will be italicized.--

Anxious Cat

XP R O F I L E S K E L E T O N
---------------------------------------

Reserve
--Please post this in the OOC thread. Quote me, and link me writing samples.
                                  User Image
                        ────────────────────────────────────── ➶ ➶ ➶ ──
                                Personality TraitPersonality TraitPersonality TraitPersonality TraitPersonality Trait

Residence
                                Username

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]Image URL here[/img]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][b]❝[/b][size=15][color=YourColor]Quote[/color][/size][b]❞[/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]────────────────────────────────────── ➶ ➶ ➶ ── [list][list][list][list][size=11]● [color=YourColor]Personality Trait[/color] ● [color=YourColor]Personality Trait[/color] ● [color=YourColor]Personality Trait[/color] ● [color=YourColor]Personality Trait[/color] ● [color=YourColor]Personality Trait[/color] ● [/size]

[align=right][size=9]Residence[/size]
                                [size=10.5]Username[/size][/align]

--Please PM this to me, title it with a quote.
                  User Image
                            Full Name
                                  αƙα Nickname

Basic Information
                                  Gender ☍ pretty self explanatory
                                  Age ☍ spelled out
                                  Height ☍ Feet'Inches"
                                  Weight ☍ in lbs please
                                  Hair color ☍ Hair color
                                  Eye color ☍ Eye color
                                  Race ☍ Race
                                  Powers ☍ don't go overboard, make sure your powers make sense, but have fun.

Personal Information
                                  Sexuality ☍ any and all are welcome
                                  Marital Status ☍ single, married, ect
                                  Residence ☍ tell me where they live and link me an image of either the place or their room, up to you on that one.
                                  Likes ☍
                                      you can add more, but at least these 6

Dislikes ☍
                                      ✗ you can add more, but at least these 6

Personality ☍ Please give me at least a small paragraph of information regarding to and explaining your character's personality.
                                  Other ☍ anything else, pets, quirks ect

Biography
                            give me at least 2 paragraphs. 3 to 7 would be best.

Username

[list][list][list][list][list][b]❝[/b][size=15][color=YourColor]Quote[/color][/size][b]❞[/b]
                                  [list][list][list][img]Image URL here[/img]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][size=21][b][color=YourColor]Full Name[/color][/b][/size]
                                  [list][list][list][b]αƙα[/b][size=17][color=YourColor] Nickname[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[color=YourColor][size=19][b]Basic Information[/b][/size][/color]
                                  [list][list][list][size=13][b]Gender ☍[/b] pretty self explanatory
                                  [b]Age ☍[/b] spelled out
                                  [b]Height ☍[/b] Feet'Inches"
                                  [b]Weight ☍[/b] in lbs please
                                  [b]Hair color ☍[/b] Hair color
                                  [b]Eye color ☍[/b] Eye color
                                  [b]Race ☍[/b] Race
                                  [b]Powers ☍[/b] don't go overboard, make sure your powers make sense, but have fun.[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][size=19][b][color=YourColor]Personal Information[/color][/b][/size]
                                  [list][list][list][size=13][b]Sexuality ☍[/b] any and all are welcome
                                  [b]Marital Status ☍[/b] single, married, ect
                                  [b]Residence ☍[/b] tell me where they live and link me an image of either the place or their room, up to you on that one.
                                  [b]Likes ☍[/b]
                                  [list][list] [b]√[/b] you can add more, but at least these 6
                                  [b]√[/b]
                                  [b]√[/b]
                                  [b]√[/b]
                                  [b]√[/b]
                                  [b]√[/b]
                                  [/list][/list][b]Dislikes ☍[/b]
                                  [list][list]✗ you can add more, but at least these 6

[/list][/list][b]Personality ☍[/b] Please give me at least a small paragraph of information regarding to and explaining your character's personality.
                                  [b]Other ☍[/b] anything else, pets, quirks ect[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][size=19][b][color=YourColor]Biography[/color][/b][/size]
                                  [size=13]give me at least 2 paragraphs. 3 to 7 would be best. [/size][list][list][list]

[align=right][size=25][color=YourColor]Username[/color][/size][/align]

Anxious Cat

XP R O F I L E R E S E R V E
-----------------------------------

User Image
                                            I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
                                KindGenerousFlirtyIntellectualPuckish

The Master Suite
                                Prolific Disaster

♀ L A D I E S ♀

User Image
                                            Oh Lord, Heaven knows we belong way down below! Oh Lord tell us so, we belong way down below!
                                DepressedTormentedFeistyDeterminedProtective

With My Family
                                Prolific Disaster

User Image
                                            You’re gone and I gotta stay HIGH all the time, to keep you off my mind.
                                ArtisticPlayfulLovingBitchyFlirty

a 3 bedroom apartment at school
                                Prolific Disaster

User Image
                                            All of my friends are dead. . . Just kidding, they're just animals.
                                MotherlyBluntUnderstandingClumsyFriendly

Two bedroom house
                                sarkaro

User Image
                                            Quit wasting my time with useless things when I could be hunting!
                                IntelligentHotheadedSeriousColdDesperate

Studio apartment in town
                                Killer_Neko21

User Image
                                            For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
                                TiredLonerHead StrongQuietHard

Studio Apartment
                                SemoLeStrange

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent
                                ShyQuietCaringInnocentSweet

3 bedroom apartment
                                CPG___x

User Image
                                            Trust me, you don’t want someone like me.
                                IndependentFeministBroodingStubbornCautious

A small one-storey house with Matthais
                                Hellfire Eternal

User Image
                                            Dont piss me off
                                HotheadedQuick wittedAthleticDaringHardworking

An apartment above the local bar she works at.
                                Killer_Neko21

User Image
                                            In the marines they teach you how to fight, but each time you take a life it never gets easier...
                                AthleticActiveConfidentDisciplinedAggressive

Parents house
                                Killer_Neko21

User Image
                                            Wrong and right are not matters of opinion, but of undeniable fact.
                                ShyActiveLoyalCaringSassy

A cute little dorm
                                Prolific Disaster

User Image
                                            You said the stars would answer, you said our prayers were written down.
                                ConfidentSassyBluntMischievousPlayful

Apartment in town
                                azuresky808

User Image
                                            ”I want to be responsible for her smile and laughter, not the tears she’s cried.”
                                BubblyDeterminedClumsyDaydreaming Bleeding heart

House on the Water.
                                Unedited Sky

♂ G E N T S ♂

User Image
                                            I Can Not Wake From This Nightmare So Long As You Exist
                                Easy GoingBluntTruthfulPlayfulGo With The Flow

Two Bedroom House
                                The Fallen Gabriel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
                                FighterProtectiveStubbornIll-TemperedEasygoing

3 bedroom apartemnt
                                CPG___x

User Image
                                            I don’t wanna be that city boy, Stumbling down the streets again.
                                LovingFlamboyantrambunctiousLoyalSlutty

A tiny one bedroom near campus
                                Prolific Disaster

User Image
                                            Calm your heart, still your soul, and feel the universe.
                                AwkwardTheatricEnergeticDisciplinedEccentric

A dorm on campus
                                Prolific Disaster

User Image
                                            You are nothing but a victim on your own mind.
                                StrongColdDarkBrokenLoving

2 bedroom apartment with his boyfriend, David.
                                Prolific Disaster

User Image
                                            I’m kind of super gay, don’t freak out.
                                LovingLoyalFiestyArtisticExtraverted

A small two-bedroom apartment with his boyfriend, Levi.
                                Hellfire Eternal

User Image
                                            How could I resist such a beautiful smile?
                                PassionateProtectiveImpulsiveConsiderateFlirtatious

A small one-storey house with Sindelle
                                Hellfire Eternal

User Image
                                            Nothing sends a chill down the spine like a song that can touch the soul.
                                QuietColdDistantTimidKind

Studio Apartment near the University
                                MySavingGrace

-on hiatus-
                                  User Image
                                            There it goes, the last ******** I give.
                                SarcasticLazyEasily IrritableFlirtatiousPrideful

Apartment off-campus
                                Sojuue

User Image
                                            I think I missed my chance a long time ago.
                                KindOutgoingBuffoonAloofClumsy Heart

Studio flat in town
                                azuresky808

User Image
                                            I can lend a hand but I can’t save your soul.
                                BluntFriendlySecretiveStrongProtective

Two Bedroom Townhouse
                                Semo Le Strange

User Image
                                            After Autumn comes Winter.
                                EmotionalOddConfusedAffectionateRegretful

One bedroom apartment
                                La Noblesse Oblige

Anxious Cat

XT I M E & C O N D I T I O N S