Totally! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Eh, kinda. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
No. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Clean Noob

User Image

Asuna Kina

She saw him wave at her and blushed a bit. Asuna thought,''Why would he wave at me? We didn't even talk.."She was done with her food and started to walk out. She saw the boy and thought about it. He did seem nice.. She walked over to him and bumped into some girls. She got up and said,''S-sorry I wasn't looking." The girls pushed her back a bit and started calling her names. Asuna's face turned red , being embarrassed how this was happening right in front of that boy.

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pete Sampson
User Image

This is not going to be fun, thought Pete, as he walked to school, kicking a rock down the sidewalk absentmindedly. Just yesterday he had been a normal teenage boy, going to a normal school, doing normal teenage things, living at home with his father. His relationship with his father had alwas been a good one, ever since the accident that took his mother's life, when he was just a baby. But the look in his eyes when Pete had come out to him... He had known that his father was pretty neutral on the subject of homosexuality, but to have his only family member just give up on him, and send him to some weird high school/ dating service was a slap in the face. Pete wondered if his father had done any real reading up on this school, as, according to the cheesey pictures in the brocures he had noticed a few people carrying, the school matched people of all sexualities.

Shaking his head, Pete pushed away all thoughts of his father, and studied the other students he saw milling around, also heading towards school. The students didn't seem any different then the ones at his old school. Girls were grouped together, admiring the boys, and boys were showing off for the girls. Pete rolled his eyes. How would they possibly find someone for him here, when the population was at least half female, and a majority of the males were so blindingly straight???

With: No one
Mood: indifferent
OOC: Can everyone read with these colors?

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

T h e o d o r e ★ D a n i e l s

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Theodore continued to laugh for a few ten seconds until she punched him in the arm, and his laughter slowly died out. Though he still had a look of amusement on his face, before he sighed out of relief since he laughing fit was over. He turned his eyes back to her, still snickering a bit. "Well... compared to me, you are pretty small in height, I'm surprised you can punch me anywhere near my arm." Teddy stated, shoving his hands back in his pockets. "Nah, maybe not anger issues. You... get annoyed easily?" Theodore said with a small smile, and shrug of his shoulders.

ooc;; I can.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! ! ! Eat my words. S w a l l o w my thoughts.

L o l a D i ' L a u r e n t i s

✿ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✿ - - - Lola couldn't help but crack a smile at Andrew comment about her not finding him pleasurable, covering her mouth as she hid a small chuckle."Whatever you say blondie." Lola said simply before nodding. She should probably get to it, finding her schedule and all. Though at least it wouldn't be as bad with this idiot around. At least she knew someone besides Theodore. She ran an hand through the front of her hair, raking her bangs back. "Well then, lets get going." Lola said with a small shrug, before she turned on her heel, leading the way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✿
★☆★☆★☆★☆★M O M O M I ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

' Love is the one thing I will always loathe.. 'User Image

Momo growled as her foot stepped on the new schools property. She didn't like being forced into anything, let alone a school. She missed her friends at her old school, and her teachers. But her mother was so insistant, and she couldn't let her down. Not again.

She stopped at the front entrance, and took a good look at her new educational facility.

Sighing, she mumbled, "I can't believe I'm doing this..." And opened the doors. Her eyes were stunned for a moment, with the bright light inside of the school. She was confused as to where to go, or how to find her first class. She blew her hair out of her face and rummaged in her back for her class sheet.

When she found it, she pulled out the crumpled mess and read it over again for the thousandth time. Scratching her cheek, she began walking through the main hallway, with a look of utter confusion on her face.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

N i c o l e xoxo

Where Nicole's at: School
                                                What Nicole's Thinking: Where the hell am I?
                                                What Nicole's Wearing: This
                                                What Nicole's Listening to: The b***h came back

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nicole got bored so she walked back in the school. Once she got there she noticed probably all the students besides her talking. She just stood there still they realized she was there. They never noticed so she just stood there. She ended up thinking why she was here? She didn't want a boyfriend. She didn't need a a boyfriend to be honest

xxxxx xxxxx
                                                                      xx xxxxxxxx xxxxx
                                                                      xxxxx xxxxxxxx xx

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pete Sampson

User Image

Pete wandered the school's yard aimlessly, assuming there would be a bell, or something to announce the begining of classes. He also assumed that there was going to be some kind of assembly to assign droms and classes, because he had no idea where any of his classes were, nor which dorm he had. All in all, a pretty confusing start to the schoolyear. But really, what could he have expected, after having literally 12 hours to prepare for the transition? Thanks, a lot, Dad.

Mood: Indifferent
With: No One
OOC: N/A
~~~~*Kiara Moore*~~~~

~ Kiara ~

User Image
Thoughts: At least I won't have to see mom for a while.

" Kiara was glad to finally get out of the car. The drive to the school had been well over two hours and the whole time her mother went on and on about how important it was for her to try and fall in love at school. Her mother had no doubt that if Kiara couldn't find love here then she would never find it. Kiara spent the drive staring out the window, letting her mother's lecture go in one ear and out the other. When they arrived Kiara actually felt happy to have reached the school, she wished her mother goodbye, with a kiss on the cheek and one last statement about "Try to act like a lady" her mother drove off.

With the time and money that her parents had, Kiara's parents made sure to send her luggage in advance, so it was already waiting for her in her room. As soon as her mother's car was out of site Kiara went and sat on the grass; she took off her backpack and took her cleats and soccer ball out of it. She removed her shoes and put on the cleats. Having on cleats felt some much better than regular shoes. Kiara got up, and with the soccer ball at her feet she walked up to the school.

" I wonder if they have a soccer field. " She muttered to herself. Kiara walked slowly, in no rush to reach the doors of the school. All around her were teens laughing and flirting, it was so annoying. She smiled went she saw some guys passing around a football, people with sense. Deciding that staying outside would be more fun, Kiara found a nice spot under a tree not too far from the footballers, and began juggling the soccer ball on her knees.
          "

((Ooc: First post c: ))

"And how can the world want me to change?
          They're the ones that stay the same.
          They can't break me
          As long as I know who I am."
User Image

====Serena Matthers====

Serena growled. "Not my fault you other people are giant freaks!" She turned her eyes back on him, glaring an icy blue. "And don't tempt me to hit any where else." She decided. Even though, he may be tolerable he was also annoying. She felt a small smile tilt her lips as he stated she was just easily annoyed. "Got that right..." She stretched her arms over her head, feeling the aftermath of her weird sleep pattern. She sighed. "I'm going to go get my rooming arrangement and schedule. Join me if you want, or stay here for all I care."

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Michael Ordesurves

He was getting some pretty nice rest for a while, that was until a few girls started to gather around and start some drama. At first Michael tried to simply ignore it and go back to the thoughts in his mind. It didn't go so well since they only got louder. With a sigh he opened his eyes to see what was going on that had them all so flustered with one another. There were two girls standing about a familiar looking woman getting angry about a little bump, in his mind he was trying to understand why they would be so upset about something like a bump. He stood up and calmly dusted himself off and walked over to the scene and spoke softly. "Is there a reason why all this commotion is needed for one little accident?" One of the girls looked at him and quickly retorted as a child would "Well she started it, she bumped into me! There is all this open space so there is no way she did it on accident!" Michael shrugged and calmly spoke back. "We all make mistakes, I'm sure she apologized for it, now let her be on her way before a teacher sees this and has you both put into the love program or whatever."

They both huffed and walked away; the thought of being in that program was more than enough to make some people lose a fight or two. Michael shook his head and looked at the girl from before. "You must be pretty stupid to walk right into someone with this much open space, I'll agree with them on that. Just be careful from now on, I promise it will make life here much easier." He gave her a little smile and talked on a bit. "My name is Michael, and I'm in the love program I was just speaking of. It’s nothing fun or glamorous but I'm sure if I can live through it, you can live through your last few years of school." He hoped she would cheer up; after all there was nothing good about a woman or man being upset their first day of school.

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pete Sampson

User Image

Pete sat underneath a tree, completely involved in the book he was reading, Roald Dahl's The Witches. He'd read the book for the first time whe he was ten, and had been in love with the crazy world Dahl had created. He stifled a laugh as he read, imagining the witches' toeless feet, and bald heads. The sound of a scuffle made him look up.
A group of average looking girls were jeering at another girl, and Pete rolled his eyes. Yes, pick on the girl for being more attractive then you. That's sure to make her less attractive! Teenage girls made no sense to Pete, and he wasn't even trying to date one! He was about to go back to his book, when a boy walked up to the group of girls and cleared up the entire scene within minutes. Cute, he thought absentmindedly. He watched as the boy smiled at the girl, and sighed. And straight. Shocker.
Glancing at his watch, Pete cursed, stuffed his book into his bag, and rushed to find the office, hoping someone there could help him.

Mood: neutral

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
Kasimir T. Reinhardt

User Image

❥¢αℓℓ ϻε ѕσмє тιмє❤

Don't need my health: Got my name and got my wealth,
I Stare at the sun...Just for kicks all by myself,
I Lose track of time...So I might be past my prime.
But...
I'm feeling oh so good!

User Image
『❝Looking any way at his surroundings it seemed like everyone had someone they were occupied with. He could grab a group to go with him, but nah. And of course he could go alone to get food (BAGEEEEELLLLSSS!), but wheres the fun in that? Kasimir may never have been all too interested in dating, but he was all for meeting new people. And speaking of...it looked like he just spotted someone alone. Someone who looked a bit confused but probably had nothing better to do. Well other than pick up his schedule and s**t, but Kasimir could help him with that later. Jeez though, did he not get the e-mail on where to pick it up? Whatever, his problem. As the boy was passing him on his way inside Kasimir grabbed him by the shoulder, lightly turning him around.

"Hey, yeah, sorry 'bout that but I'm looking to go somewhere, you know the area well?" Putting an arm around the boys shoulders - a perfectly innocent act completely within normal rules of personal space - and walking him toward the entrance of the school grounds - exactly the opposite way he was going. "Irk, actually, doesn't matter, feel like hitting somewhere for breakfast quick or something? Teachers never get mad for being late on a first day, 'ya know? Oh, yeah, hey, name's Kasimir. You're in this program thing too huh? I figured cause you don't seem to have any other friends here you were talkin' to. Plus no one usually seems that upset about the first day of school." Taking the arm off his shoulder and letting his hands slip in his pockets.
"Like, everyone is making this a bigger deal then it needs to be, chill right? Parents are dumb, people who made the program are crazy stupid. All that jazz, it's all any of us are talking about, how terrible it all is. But really, whining doesn't make it better, I say go with it, know what I mean?" Looking at the guy and being a bit thrown off by the red eyes. (Despite his odd violet color, well, blue violet, indigo, whatever.)
"Oh man, I'm just talkin' my head off, you don't gotta have a response to any of that. Well, okay except wanna get some food. Oh wait, what's your name dude?" ❞』(⊙▂⊙✖ )

Oh my!
Feels just like I don't try.
Looks so good i might die.
All I know is everybody loves me!
Get down,
Swaying to my own sound.
Flashes in my face now.
All I know is everybody loves me

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
OOC!!! :

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pete Sampson

User Image

Pete was wandering the school, a little worried now, trying to find that damn office, when someone grabbed his arm, spinning him to face him. The boy immediately began prattling on about finding food and something about teacher not caring about being late the first day. Pete's eyebrows rose steadily, leaping into his hairline when the guy -Kasamir, weird name- slung an arm around his shoulders. He tried to shrug the arm from his person, hoping Kasamir got the hint. It didn't seem like he had, as they were now heading in the opposite direction he had been heading.
"Um... Yeah, I just wanted to get my schedule..." Pete mumbled, sighing a little as Kasamir's arm slid from his shoulders. Kasamir kept talking, only stopping to take a breath, and ask for his name. And food.

"I'm Pete. I just wanted to get my schedule, though..." Pete wanted to head back inside, but... Kasamir did look pretty hungry. Pete sighed.
"Fine, there's a little bakery a couple blocks away. I hope you like bagels." With that, Pete adjusted his grip on his bag, and walked off briskly, refusing to let his eyes touch the ground, or look back to see if Kasamir was following, like they so wanted to do. Unfortunately, it's very hard to make sure you aren't going to trip over something if you never look down. And so, Pete didn't see the rock on the sidewalk. And so, Pete tripped. And landed right on his a**.

With: Kasamir
OOC: And, because I love self-sabateuring, the rock he trips over is the one he was kicking a few posts ago. smile
Mood: Disgruntled

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
User Image

T h e o d o r e ★ D a n i e l s

Theodore couldn't help but smile at her threats. "You're all bark but no bite." Teddy his shoulder, as he looked at her, listening to her suggestion. Rooming arrangements and schedule. That something he didn't get, and it would be fun to annoy her a little more. Might as well go. "Psh... you wanted me to go." Theodore mumbled, before nodding and walking in the direction of what he assumed to be the office, He saw some students walking that way.

ooc;;
User Image
●●●Andrew Shane Cornelius●●●

User Image

Andrew's eyebrows raised, a smirk making its way on his lips. "Blondie? Really? I'm actually a strawberry-blonde. Red head if you will." He laughed. He never liked the term blondie. To him blondie was more of a girl name than a guys. Maybe he was just weird. As she turned and started walking off he rushed to follow her. "And you have no right to call me blondie, Miss. Pink." As he caught up to her he slowed. "You know where the office is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff