Welcome to Gaia! ::

((i'm gonna go for a bit... i am on the phone))
(( YES!!!!!!!! PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!! how ever did I know you would find a way to fit that in there Clover-Chan? lol ok well, after math, I will be there))
"yes im going to math next "
"Oh cool, I know the math bell doesn't ring for a minute or two, so do you want to start walking there?"
Quote:
same here but this is realy fun ill have to do this more often
Quote:
Quote:
same here but this is realy fun ill have to do this more often
nevermind
(( xd I KNOW I KNOW!! ))

Clover trembled with happiness, as she listened to the teacher speak.

"We will be starting the auditions 2nd period. We were going to have free time to listen to the CD, but i forgot it, so we will have to do wor--"

Before he finished his sentance, Clover had flew Up to him with her CD in her hands. She whispered to him.

"I know all the words by heart."

She winked, then flew back to her seat.

"Oh my...um...Thank you Ms.Clark."

He turned around, and set it in the CD player, and most the students got out of their seats to enjoy the free time with their friends.
"On second thought......I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate in math right now.....plus we would be late by the time we got there....you want to just skip it?
The first song, the organs started to play. Clover was flying in the air in circles.
thinks oh my god what a grand idea i am going to ditch "okay fine where do you want to go to"
"I dunno. I just moved here...are there ary coffe shop near by?"
Being her usual music-loving self, as teh song ended, she glided to the stage. She pretended as if she was already casted as christine, and started to sing 'Think of me'.

"Think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye. Remember me, every so often, promise me you'll try..."
"ya i think so"starts to walk to the nearest exit "come on lets go"
"Alright" she said as she followed close behind him, her trenchcoat flowing behind as she walked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff