8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

outfit

hair

Juliet felt like a little snack would put her in a better mood, so she made her way to the cafeteria, where they had food all the time, she arrived to the stand and she looked through the little snack choices, she then saw a plate of Caviare, that really tickled her fancy, she then looked at the lunch lady "" Excuse me, when was this Caviare made? the woman then replied " I just put that plate up" she then turned around to continue with making sushi, Juliet then grabbed the plate and grabbed herself a sparkling drink, she walked to a table, where she looked up and there were hippie freshmen looking at her, and her plate of fish eggs, they looked sad that she was going to eat it, Juliet then picked up one and looked at them dead in their little eyes, and took a big bite, the cracker made a loud crunch and she gave them a light wave, they looked horrified, she rolled her eyes and kept eating the Caviare, all freshman feared Juliet Hale, one look could give them heart attack, Juliet then took a drink of her sparkling juice, the three little hippie girls then huddled and they looked back at her, Juliet then smirked. She got up and walked to to their table, she then put her hands on the table and gave them each a deathly stare with a little smile and grabbed a few napkins from the napkin dispenser on the table and quietly left, she herd the girl get up from the table and run out of the room, she then laughed a little, freshmen were so easy to scare. Juliet looked at the time and outside, the weather was beautiful, it was beach weather, Juliet was going to go to the Ballet studio, but that could wait for tonight, Juliet then left the cafeteria and walked to her room.

Juliet arrived to her room, she closed the door and went to her closet, she then stripped off her clothes and she put of bikini, and a white maxi dress, she then grabbed a headband that had a real emerald on it and some other boho accessories, she then put on some sandals she grabbed a beach bag and grabbed a red book, the title said "Catching Fire" and her camera, which was a Nikon D90 and a towel, she put the items in her bag and left, her hair flowed with the lovely breeze of wind that came, she then arrived to the gate of the beach, she took a deep breath as she grabbed on one of the closed gates, the salt sea air was relaxing, she then pushed the gate open and put on her back Chanel sunglasses, she then walked to a beautiful spot on the sand and layed out her towel and sat down.

ooc;//

User Image

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Emma Lee Robertson

Miss Drug Addict

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Emma had been off in her own world, she didn't really care to much about the current conversation. She just glanced up every once in awhile, trying to act interested, but clearly wasn't. She wasn't trying to be mean or anything, she was just bored of all the guys flirting with Annabel. She turned her head over towards the other car, they were so slow or they were already down at the beach.

Emma was quick to turn her head around when Jett offered up a light. "Do I really have to answer that?" She asked a bit sarcastically as she followed him away from the group. She took a cigarette out of his pack and put it between her lips before watching him struggle with the lighter. Emma rolled her eyes and took the lighter from his hands, lifting it up to his cigarette. She got it to light in two flicks, she then brought it up to her cigarette and lit it up with a grin. She then threw his lighter back, before pulling her cigarette out of her mouth to blow out smoke.

(Outfit)

[[Ooc:____I'll post as Nick soon!____]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxнωαиɢ || נαє-sυи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rather than have broken hearts..
                                                      Having a joyful lover altogether,
                                                      If only we can all smile together.

Careless.
                                                      Careless.
                                                      Shoot Anonymous.
                                                      Anonymous.

Heartless.
                                                      Mindless.
                                                      No One.

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ ωнσ cαяєs αbσuт мє . . .

Jae-Sun smiled a bit. It was rather...funny in a way. Anyway, thinking about it, what exactly was he going to do? "Hm...I'll be watching everyone's things and drawing.." Great response for a person at the beach. No, not really. Thinking about it now, he looked over at the umbrella he so happened to find while at school. It was still safely tied on top of Theo's car. It would've gone inside the car, but they brought quite a lot of stuff with them. Still, at least now he didn't have to worry about getting a tan. Growing up with his family, he knew all too well that his parents wouldn't approve of him getting a tan whatsoever. Of course...it's not close to the end of the year yet. Might as well go swimming. But, he'll do that later on. For now, he wanted to draw while he had the chance. Plus, who else was going to watch their stuff? He doubted anyone else would want to sit there practically doing nothing. Somehow talking himself into doing exactly what he said, he nodded a bit in approval.

Soon enough, Jett was taking a smoke break, followed by Emma. He didn't really approve of smoking himself, but he didn't really care if others chose to do it. It was their choices, right? Looking over at the beach, he began thinking for a brief moment before looking at the group again. Where were they going to set up their little 'base camp' as he'd put it. After all, with this many people in one group, it was practically like a base camp, right? Though...maybe to save room they could have each person in a column of two. Then again...maybe he was just over thinking this. Yes, he'll just have to let them figure it out. Though...he did want to save space for the other beach goers and he didn't exactly think that putting them all in one line was a good idea. But, whatever. As long as they had fun and the other beach goers didn't mess up anything, everything would be fine. He kept his bag at his feet, holding the strap should he suddenly feel the need to start walking. He still didn't like the feel of sun lotion until it dried or at least felt like it dried.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

(( OOC: Had no clue what to post >.< ))

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▐▐▐ sтαтus ⋙⋙ Normal.
                                                    ▐▐▐ ℓσcαтιση ⋙⋙The Beach!

▐▐▐ cσмραηч ⋙⋙Annabel, Theodore, Nick & Estella
                                                    Natalya & Sophie
                                                    Jett, Emma, Candice & Sebastian

Generous Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
User Image

xxxxxxx ⊰ I am not a whore ☇ but I like to do it
Whatthecrap?!
_______________________________ Most girls I meet are quite Savage
_______________________________♥♥♥♥♥Always tryina' grab up on my package

xxxxxx`⊰x BUT ONE LAST TIME LETS GO THERE
                      xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThey say, xxI look yummy.
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND THEY WANT A TASTE!xxxxbut i'm not a human sandwich.

Theodore watched the scene unfold keeping his eyes on both Emma and Nat with a pipped interest. He didn't approach either of them though, simply because it was far to early too. Like the rest of the guys he was shirtless and clad in a pair of black trunks. By now his hangover was completely gone and he was feeling a bit more relaxed and he showed this when he grabbed Emma's hand and brought the cigarette to his lips and then blowing out. Now he could have been flirting, but he wasn't or at least that's what he told himself. Regardless though he shot the girl a wink before looking around the beach trying to decide where to sit. His eyes stopped on a empty and rather large stuff where they could put all their stuff.

"I can go ahead and move everything." He pointed towards the empty spot, a bit far from every one else on the beach. "I suggest we sit there, seeing how this group is big enough as it is." The tall boy grabbed as many as items as he could before making his way to the spot. He basically threw everything down on the sand deciding that he would set it up later when everything was in the area. Before he walked back to the car though, he noticed a familiar face. Lazily the jock made his way over to her and plopped in front of her. "Well you look lonely." He waited for her response as he stared at her. She was as pretty as usual without looking like she was trying to hard. "I wouldn't mind if you came back to my place and have a little fun with me." He didn't mean it of course, he was just joking around. He felt like he could do that with Juliet. He considered her a close friend and if she had ever been offended by him, she would simply tell him.

Generous Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
User Image

I'M INCREDIBLE SO U N F O R G E T T A B L E
██████████████████████████████████████

SO NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE x SO NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE x SO NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE
SO NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE x SO NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE x SO NO ONE CAN TAKE MY PLACE

Estella watched with a interest as Nick gazed over her. She knew she looked good and she wouldn't hide it. Her lips turned up into a smile before replying back. "Two weeks and I've only seen your cute face just now? That's a shame. I guess it's too late to say welcome to Candor." She turned away from him lazily paying attention to everything around her with a almost bored expression. She was curious to see what everyone was going to do, more importantly what Theodore and Nick were planning on doing. Nick had replied swimming which made her brighten slightly. Maybe she could go with him? However the attractive girl had a hard time keeping the smile on her face when she saw Theodore practically flirting with the less attractive school druggie.

Why was her and her little groupie here anyways? They have never talked to each other before and with good reason. The bad kids were all unattractive losers and Estella didn't feel that they had a right to be with the group. She moved her eyes back to Nick before grinning. "I agree with Nick. I think swimming sounds like fun, especially since it's so hot." She then turned her attention to Jae and nodded. She still didn't understand how he was part of the popular clique considering the fact that he was so...reserved for lack of other terms. She usually never talked to him, unless the whole group was together for appearance sake simply because he didn't interest her. If he was just a bit more open he could of course, but she highly doubted that he would break out of his shell anytime soon.

OOC: : D Estella is a beeeeetch.

Generous Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
User Image

User Image
                                              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxx» ( I WEAR A DEMEANOR MADE OF BRIGHT AND PRETTY THINGS ) xxx

xxxxxxx » what she wears what she wears what she wears
                                              xxxxxxx GIVE ME NIGHTS OF SOLITUDE RED WINE JUST A GLASS OR TWO

tab "Awww..That's mean." "Ouch, yeah it is." The blonde rolled her eyes at the two before crossing her arms over her chest. "It was not mean. You two are just sensitive." She glanced at both Nick and Estella placing a finger on her chin, tapping it quietly. That dock was really tempting, but if it was just her, Nick and Estella then she would feel like a third wheel. If it was Emma, Nat or Sophie and Nick instead then she would have been fine but with the way 'Stella was flirting with Nick the whole thing would just be awkward. Her eyes turned back to her crush, scrunching up her nose when he offered everyone cigarettes. Though she openly shared the fact that she loved the smell of cigarette smoke, smoking itself was just not appealing to the head cheerleader.

She shook her head slightly, resisting the urge to let out a sigh when Emma accepted one. Again she would feel like a third wheel just by standing there. Her eyes turned to Jae before sending him a grin. "Your just so social Jae Jay." Her voice suggested that the cheerleader was teasing, seeing how Jae was slightly more reserved then the rest of them. Which wasn't a bad thing. She could just chill with him if no one else was available. She could also hang out with Theodore too, but he was already off and talking to Juliet and the girl knew how the other girl felt about him, so she wouldn't bother him just yet. She jumped over to Theodore's truck with a grin. "Well while you guys discuss and plan I'm going to go help out Theo-bear. Even though he's not doing his job anymore." She grabbed a armfull of items before making her way over to the spot the jock had picked. Unlike him, the blonde actually took the time to set everything before frowning. They had forgotten food!

Talk about disasters.

xxx ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHAT MAKES ME LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO THAT MAKES ME LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO THAT MAKES ME LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Emma Lee Robertson

Miss Drug Addict

Emma had just been talking to Jett, smoking her cigarette, digging her feet into the sand when Theo unexpectedly showed up beside her, grabbing her hand and taking a drag off her cig. She raised a curious eyebrow at him, a grin growing on her lips but he just winked at her blowing smoke in her face, she wasn't sure if that was on purpose or by accident. She waved the smoke out of her eyes with her free hand before turning back to Jett, placing the Cigarette back between her lips. " I'm not sure if he was flirting or mocking me." She said scratching her messy hair before throwing the little that was left of her cigarette on the ground and stomping it out with her shoe. Though she got this look from Jett that made her roll her eyes. "Fine, I'll throw it away." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully before picking up the now useless cig and throwing it away in a nearby trashcan.

Emma went back over to Annabel's car to grab her stuff, flinging her little bag onto her shoulder and holding her towel in her hands. "If anyone cares I'm going to go lay on the beach." She announced as she walked through the group, heading down the path she had watched Theodore take.

She was down at the beach within seconds, she found the spot where Theo had dropped off their stuff and planted herself a few feet away, laying down her towel and planting herself down on it, slipping on a pair of rayband sunglasses, they were bright red. Emma glanced around her, leaning herself back on her hands. She spotted Theo again, he was talking to some popular girl, did he flirt with everything with boobs? Emma rolled her eyes and laid back on her towel, putting her hands behind her head. She had just been about to close her eyes when she watched Annabel approach the pile of stuff, she looked a bit distressed. Emma sighed and sat up "Everything alright?" She asked, she might as well be nice, she did invite her here.

(Outfit)

[[Ooc:____I'll post as Nick soon!____]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

User Image

The New boy

╔════════════════════════════╗

Nick laughed a bit "We're not sensitive, you're just mean." He replied back jokingly. Nick shook his head when Jett offered up a smoke, he wasn't in to that stuff, he could drink but smoking just disgusted him. Nick turned his attention back to the pretty girls that stood beside him, he smiled at Estella. "Well I'll still take the welcome, not to many people have said that." He told her honestly. "And yes, I still think we should swim." He nodded his head at Estella, his charming smile on his lips.

Nick turned his attention back to Annabel when she said she would start helping Theodore with all the stuff. "I'll help you with that, I wouldn't want to make you do all the work, that would make me look bad." He said, grinning slightly as she followed her over to Theo's car to grab their gear. He took a handful of stuff and followed her down the path, hoping he wasn't being rude to Estella by helping out Annabel, but they could talk later.

╚════════════════════════════╝

((OOC____________Sorry it took so long!__________))

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Generous Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
.___. Should I go ahead and declare the rp dead?

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(No you shouldn't! :[ It's only been a few days, give them more time to post.)

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxнωαиɢ || נαє-sυи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rather than have broken hearts..
                                                      Having a joyful lover altogether,
                                                      If only we can all smile together.

Careless.
                                                      Careless.
                                                      Shoot Anonymous.
                                                      Anonymous.

Heartless.
                                                      Mindless.
                                                      No One.

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ ωнσ cαяєs αbσuт мє . . .

Jae-Sun rubbed the back of his head as he listened to Annabel's words about him being 'social'. He knew that she was just being sarcastic though. Maybe he should become more social..? Though..it didn't really fit his style. He was more of the stay in the back and attempt to look cool type of person, which generally didn't really work for him. He tended to cling onto people without really realizing it. Soon enough though, the group was moving towards the beach finally. Moving over to Theodore's car, he took the umbrella off from the top and a few other things that Annabel may have missed and followed after her. She had set up everything already, so all he had to do was put his towel and umbrella in place. Setting the towel down nicely, he placed the umbrella sticking up from the sand. Crouching down to avoid getting hit by it, he opened the umbrella and positioned it to where it would block out most, if not all, of the sun from his towel. Placing his bag on top of the towel, he sat down next to his bag and looked at the things they brought.

He blinked a few times as he examined the things. There seemed to be something missing...but he just couldn't put a finger on it. He shrugged, not really caring. It was probably not anything important anyway. Emma and Nick were here too, but they weren't exactly talking to him. Did it matter? He wasn't really social after all.. Taking out his sketchbook and pencil from his bag, he looked around a bit. What to draw..what to draw. Jae-Sun couldn't really decide. He didn't draw people, even if they were in the background. He was the type to only draw or paint the person he loved type thing going on. He blamed a certain drama that he was currently watching for that inspiration. Anyway, he hadn't drawn people before so why start now? He sighed a bit as he placed the sketchbook on the ground with the pencil on top of it. Might as well go swimming or something..right..? Looking back at the things, he took a minute to run through his mental list before he finally realized what was missing. Of course..it seemed that Annabel had already noticed it. "Hey...we're missing the food arent we?"

┈┈┈┈┈┚

(( OOC: Sorry..I was kinda waiting to see if Prince would post >.< ))

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▐▐▐ sтαтus ⋙⋙ Normal.
                                                    ▐▐▐ ℓσcαтιση ⋙⋙The Beach!

▐▐▐ cσмραηч ⋙⋙Annabel, Theodore, Nick & Estella
                                                    Natalya & Sophie
                                                    Jett, Emma, Candice & Sebastian

Wheezing Lunatic

Don't close it! T__T

Sorry, I've been studying so much this week; I think it made my brain die a little... But in any case, I will post tonight!

Generous Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
No rush guys! I was just reli reli confused xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers