Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Shade

User Image
◊Alex◊◊◊Chance◊
∞Location: Courtyard
∞Company: Max, his pokemon

✦✦✦
Alex shrugged in response to the question, eyes carefully watching his rowdy pokemon. "I'm not much for battle really. I've trained this guys up, but I'm planning on being a contest coordinator once I'm done here." Alex wasn't a huge fan of the gyms. He had tried battling one in his home region over a summer, but didn't really enjoy it. He loved watching his pokemon perform though, and it seemed like they would rather do that then battle anyways. He found a spot to settle in the grass, not too far from the gazebo in the center of the courtyard. "You could always ask some of the teachers. I know Mr. Lynch would definitely have ideas for you. He's the Battle club leader." Alex offered as recompense for not really being helpful. That was part of the reason he usually kept to himself. Most of the students at the school were there to learn how to battle and defeat the gym leaders, while he was just there to become better with his pokemon. Cody jumped off his shoulder once he was sitting on the grass, and laid out next to him, eyes closed. Soul and Mana were running circles around each other nearby, and Kida was dancing through the grass, just making herself comfortable with the school grounds again.
✦✦✦

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mana the Manectric♂ Cody theTrecko♂ Soul the Absol♀ Kida the Kirla♀

ButterSword123

Demonic Shade

User Image
¤James¤¤DuVal¤
ᴕLocation:
ᴕCompany:

҂҂҂
James sighed and stood, stretching both his arms above his head. "Well, sorry to leave you, ladies, but I need to get ready for classes. I'll see you all later." He grinned, grabbing the pokeboxes and taking a couple steps backwards before spinning on his heel and heading for the door. The cafeteria was getting ready to close, and he really wanted to give his pokemon a chance to eat while he got some serious work done. He blinked quickly as he exited the building, the bright sunlight making it hard for him to see for a moment. Once his eye adjusted he headed off down the main path towards the main school building. It was on the other side of the courtyard, which was mostly clear, just a few of the students and their pokemon scattered across the large area. He checked his belt absentmindedly, making sure all three pokeballs were still there. He was going to wait until he was in his office to let his pokemon out of their balls again, not wanting to have to chase Lulu across the grounds again.
҂҂҂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXx]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXX]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lulu the Riolu♀; Milo the Milotic♂; Missy the Mismagius♀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces