Welcome to Gaia! ::

Terrance watched the guy slip on one of Ruby's books, and caught it as it flew towards them. "That was kinda close huh?"
In the library, Bailey took a seat and opened her book back up. Finally, she could read her book without any disruptions. Bailey laughed quietly at a part in the book. This Zooey character is quite.. a character. Bailey laughed at herself.
Suppressing a smile Ruby just nodded. Gingerly she took her book back, then last of all, slung her katan on her back as she stood up.
"Thank you very much...Terrance. Maybe I'll see you around," she said, finally grinning as she walked towards the training room. She had the morning free so she had decided earlier that she would spend it training...oh how she couldn't wait for the day when she'd meet her parents killers face to face.
((OOC:Sorry I'm a little late but might I join?))

Name: Willow Rustikov

Bio/Personality: Willow is a book worm and a smarty pants. She can also get up in your face, and be as bitchy as the next person. She'll stand up for what she believes in and will not back down when someone is being pushed around. Her favourite saying: "I won't stand down...I will stand up!"
She's kind of a loner and doesn't talk to alot of people at Philanxe's
Her parents pressured her alot in school, so she never had a whole wack of friends, just a small clustered group. She new to Phillanxe's, and doesn't know no one.

Year: 1

Courses: (B)Pkg One

GPA: 4.0

Likes: Reading, writing, horseback riding, and waterskiing

Dislikes: Bullies, Racists, Sexists and her ex-boyfriends

Special Power: Telepathic. (Reads the thoughts but at bad times. EX: Someone who is having a bad day will think a bad thought (eg. I'm going to kill myself), she'll hear it and start freaking out telling everyone and trying to find out how to help the person.

Appearance: Silver hair to her waist. Usually in a bun and/or ponytail. When not it's down and shimmery, like a crystal clear lake. she's 5'5" and weighs in at 115lbs. Silver eyes with swatches of blue in them, and pale skin. She hates her appearance. She thinks she looks like a vampire. She wears black on black with an engraved bracelet from her ex. (She changes and cuts her hair all the time))
Tsuki ran right for the dorm, blood flowing from his arm now. He hoped that he didn't run into one of those idiots who picked on him because he was part demon.

Tsuki reached the dorm and opened the door and ran right to his room, he didn't fear that people whould mess with the potion that closed the wounds, he had been without a roommate ever since 1st year, when all the kids laughed and picked on him and his ears.

Tsuki reached for the bottle and applied the potion, he could already see the wounds closing again, for how long he did not know, he grabbed some more bandeges and wrapped them around both his arms. Then he went back to the cafeteria to get something sugary to eat so he could replace some of the blood he lost.
He walked into the cafateria, and ordered a large Fruit Punch Slushie, plus 3-7 packets of sugar, which he added to the slushie, then started sipping it, trying to calm his nerves down, for the loss of blood was making his ears twitch again. He then headed towards the training room so he could practice his illusions, and Water Magick.
((Anyone here?))
Ruby saw the boy she saw bleeding earlier walking into the training room. Sweating from doing exercies with her katana she asked,"Are you okay? I saw you bleeding earlier..."
Terrance continued walking up the hallway towards the stairs. And stopped. He was too excited to make food. "I have to blow off some steam. Wonder if anyone is using the tennis courts?" Terrance walked out of the dorms and onto the grouds until he reached the courts.
Misaoko
Ruby saw the boy she saw bleeding earlier walking into the training room. Sweating from doing exercies with her katana she asked,"Are you okay? I saw you bleeding earlier..."

Tsuki stared for a few moments, he was shocked that somone whould ask that to a demon "Yes... I am fine, sorry if I got your book bloody earlier..."
Willow woke up, the sun was pouring in. "Damn it to Hell!!!!" She looked at her alarm clock. It was way past lunch. "My teacher is going to kill me!" Not to mention my parents! She thought. She threw her covers off and grabbed what she'd been wearing the night before. "Not a great way to start the day."She raced out of her dormroom and ran to the stairs. "s**t!" She'd forgotten her books and her backpack!. she raced back to the room, shoved the door open with a slam and grabbed whatever textbooks and supplies were lying around. I'll sort throught 'em in class. She also garbbed her timetable and schedule. She raced back out slamming her door shut and racing down the stairs. Hoping not to run into the Headmistress. From what she saw the other day, she didn't want to meet her again. Her vision was blurry as she ran out into the sunlight. "Damn!" She sheilded her eyes and tried to focus on which classes she had first. She muttered to herself as she scanned her sheet and the entire campus. "Where the heck am I going?"She asked no one in particular.

((OOC biggrin oes it matter which class is first?))
"What? Oh no, it's fine." Ruby assured,"So...what are you here for? I'm practicing my sword work." She gave a grin and resumed practicing while keeping an ear open.
Ryu no Tsuragi
Misaoko

Tsuki stared for a few moments, he was shocked that somone whould ask that to a demon "Yes... I am fine, sorry if I got your book bloody earlier..."

((You mean fox-demon right? I'm confused...)
Tai Hikara
Ryu no Tsuragi
Misaoko

((You mean fox-demon right? I'm confused...)

((Yes, thats what I ment, sorry for the confusion))
Bailey finished up her reading and closed her book feeling satisfied with the amout of reading she had done. Bailey had planned on going to the cafeteria to eat. But first she was going to go to her dorm to get a new book.

Entering her dorm, she placed Franny and Zooey back in her bag of books that she had brought to the school. Randomly picking out a new one, Bailey was content with her pick, so she walked down to the cafeteria to finally get something to eat.

Reaching the cafeteria, Bailey looked around and saw many empty places. So, getting a slice of pizza and a smoothie, Bailey sat down by herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff