Welcome to Gaia! ::

a high school/technology collage!
I play the headmisteress, Miss Godfrey, and a student

Janie, 18
A well behaved girl in class, but not snotty. She's very light hearted and bubbly, and a great mate to cry to about your problems. She loves a good giggle, and is lead singer in the stiff dylans She is going out with nathan.
drives a red mini cooper.

make up your character, it doesn't have to be your real age/name/personality. do it in roughly the same way i've done mine
(dorms hold two people, boy or girls)
dorms:

1st floor
dorm 1:
dorm 2:Janie (rosyrosie),
dorm 3:
dorm 4:
dorm 5:

2nd floor
dorm 1:
dorm 2:
dorm 3:
dorm 4:
dorm 5:
(( please join! ))
If you can't think up a character, i've made up some for people to use!

Nathan, 19
In College. A gorgeous looking boy with big brown eyes and amazingly long eyelashes. He is very quiet and has a way of walking which is really sexy. He is going out with Janie. He has lots of friends, in his year and others, he plays guitar in a band, the stiff dylans and also has a very good voice.
drives a black renault cleo (( i think thats how you spell it! anyone who picks this name, change it right!))

Georgia, 13
She is a first year, blonde and extremly pretty. she has lots of friends, and is kind of the leader of her group, although she doesn't take advantage of this position. She is very mature for her age, although likes to have a good giggle with her girlfriends from time to time.
she gets a lift to school with her big sister Janie, who drives a red mini cooper.

Cory, 16
He is a very thin boy, but quite strong. He has a pretty face, but tends to keep to himself alot. He has a big crush on Lucy, but she doesn't even know he exists.
He catches the bus to school.

Lucy, 18
In college. She is one of Janie's good friends. She is a very pretty brunette, and is a little sister to David. She has lots of friends, and hangs around with Jess, Janie and Amy. Lucy has troubles, but prefers to keep them to herself.
drives a (( i can't think of one, just add one in the space))

David, 19
In college. He is Lucy's big brother, and lookes out for her. He is very loud and outgoing. He acts like he doesn't care, but he is a good friend to those of them who stick around long enough to get to know him. He is quite a hottie, but he doesn't let girls get in the way of his college work. Drummer in the stiff dylans
drives a blue mini

Jess, 18
In college, She has black wavy hair, and a great complexion. She is very interested in boys, and is actually a bit of a tart. but she will cancell a date if one of her friends wants her too. She can be very moody at times, and has a terrible temper.
walks to school.

Amy, 17
In college. She is quite chubby, but is an amazing friend. She has family troubles so she tends to wrap herself in other peoples feelings. She is very giving and loves to have a good laugh. She has just passed her driving test.
(( I can't think what she should drive! ))

Edward/Ed, 19
In college. He is quite a tall lad, and chunky with it, not fat, but solidly built. He is a great friend to both girls and boys, and is a bit of a ladies man. Bass guitarist in the stiff dylans
(pick a car ))
"Where is everyone?" Janie wondered. she's wondering the halls of the first floor. She goes into her dorm, puts her suitcase down on her bed, flicks open the latches and starts sticking up posters of rock bands up around the room, humming the tune to 'stay forever' by the stiff dylans she can't wait to have the first band practice of the new year. She takes some of her clothes roughly out of the suitcase and shoves then in a draw on the far wall. the rest of the clothes she hurridly hangs up in the wardrobe. That done, she shoves the suitcase at the bottem of the wardrobe, walks out the door of her dorm, and skips down to the gardens, to sit in her favourite tree and watch all the first years arrive.
No one comes, Janie's bored so she goes down to the pool. she gets in the jacuzzi, and settles back. the steam rises in front of her face, and the bubbles start up. she plays with the water for a while and when she looks up, there's her mother sitting infront of her. She smiles at the figure, and as it fades, so does her smile. Her mother is dead.
It gives her the shudders, so she gets out, and dresses. She slowely drags her weary feet up the stairs to the first floor. She puts her key-card in her lock, but instead of the green light, it's red. "argh" Janie stamps her foot in fustration, she stamps her way down to reception. she smiles at Tanya, the receptionist, and asks for her key to be re-charged. Tanya passes it back to her, and tells her if it doesn't work again, she will change her room. Janie runs lightly up the stairs again and goes into her dorm. she flops down on the bed, onto something hard. She burrows under the bedclothes and pulls out a photo-frame, a photo-frame that she'd burried there, last year. A photo-frame with a photo in that her mother had given her on her deathbed. She clutches it to her chest and cries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff