Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

۞
                                                Location: Outside Pomona's Dorm | Company: Nobody | Mood: Hasty |

۞ The great library had a multitude of books, almost too many for any one student to simply go through them all. Ursus let out a deep sigh, after awhile of searching, he was beginning to realize how silly it was for him to try and find anything himself. He waddled over to the head librarian, hoping that she would at least be able to provide him with a much smaller search area than before. She brought Ursus over to her desk, where they quickly made note of the general area in which the specified book could be found. However, upon closer inspection, they soon came to realize that all the books on expert level healing magic were checked out. The most recent book being in the hands of ' Pomona Avis '. The name didn't quite ring a bell in Ursus' mind, though it did sound familiar. Ursus quickly nodded his as thanks to the head librarian and went off to the main attendance office.

۞ Once there, Ursus inquired the dorm in which miss Avis was staying. One of the higher dorms available. Most people didn't much care for the higher dorms, as almost all of them were furthest away from the main campus an all the classes. Nonetheless, this was where Ursus was headed. Without a second of delay, Ursus roamed through the halls in search of Pomona's dorm, passing a young blonde, approximately five foot, seven inches. Upon closer inspection he realized she had taken one of the maps mounted on the wall down. She was almost certainly lost, not to mention a first year. Ursus turned his head and crept through the shadows, being careful to avoid sudden detection in the chance of her asking for assistance. Right now Ursus just wanted to make it to Miss Avis' room. He slipped through the cracks in the floor and advanced up the walls until he was at a reasonable floor, and almost immediately found the door upon exiting the shadows. Without hesitation he began knocking gently upon the large oak-wood door of the dorm.

۞ " Excuse me, miss Avis? Have you a moment? I need to ask a few questions about a specific book I am in dire need of. " Ursus stated, half-tempted to slip under the door and abruptly enter the room. However, he had learnt from the past that people didn't take kindly to sudden intrusions. He awaited an answer calmly by the door.

Noir the Confused

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RyulxxCamus
x
x
x
x
x

With the leave of Ursus, and the completion of his pancakes, Ryul felt little desire to stick around the kitchen. He stood and promptly dusted his clothing off of any excess dirt or dust that may have stuck to him, and turned to face the Chef. "Thank you, sir, for the delectable meal." And so, with a respectful bow, Ryul left the kitchen. There wasn't really anything of great importance to do today.... So perhaps he could polish his Alchemy skills? It was somewhat well known that Ry was a good Alchemist, and his potions were of good quality as well. Though, he felt that his skills were still a long way off. Perhaps just a lack of confidence? Most likely, though it could never hurt to continue striving for greatness. With that thought lingering in his mind, Ry left for the Alchemy Lab.

It wasn't a long walk until he finally reached the Alchemy Lab. A wondrous room filled with potions, ingredients for potions, and the station used to create potions. Ryul had spent quite some time in this room, so he was well acquainted with it's facilities. Perhaps Ry would start by crafting a simple potion: a Mana Potion. It wasn't too difficult to make, and since many students around campus partook in magical challenges, they were always in good demand. Admittedly, Ryul had made some decent money selling his potions. The Elf grabbed some ingredients off the shelf before walking to the station. He began brewing the ingredients, one by one, in the order needed. This wasn't too difficult, which was nice. Shortly after, Ryul had a cauldron filled with Mana Potion. He grabbed a set of phials, about five, and filled each one up with the medium-blue liquid. He corked each one, and wrote "Mana Potion" on each label. He smiled at his creations and placed them carefully in a small brown satchel that he kept in the room for bringing his potions. Ry then continued to skim through the large book of Alchemy recipes, wondering what he could make next.

(Out of Cranberries; I hope I didn't step on any toes here. I just assumed an academy dedicated to magic would have an alchemy lab. I can edit if it's a problem.)

x
x
x

TL;DR ;In the Alchemy Lab, brewing some potions.
Company ;Himself
Location ;Campus (Alchemy Lab)

isdbcsbdvicbsivbsdvnbisbviojsbdv

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Underneath the blue sky,
XXX
the wind blows toward the future,
XXXXXXas if embracing the rays of the sun...

Two days Til the Waxing Crescent Moon

Current Location : Her Dorm

Current Mood : restless

Current Company : Some person wanting a book

OOC : Look how short it is!

The setting sun quietly reassures itself of everything
then sinks into the distant sea XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
as if giving it a kissXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

XXXBefore she knew it, time seemed to pass by and Pomona polished off: three apples; two pounds of blackberries; four pears and was half way through a nectarine and her book when a knock came at her door. She paused in the middle of flipping to the next page and glanced up at the door with the nectarine in her mouth. Pomona didn't have many friends here, so she wondered who was at her door. A male voice that called out asking for help with a specific book answered that question quickly and dashed the small hope for non-schoolwork related question.

Still, it wouldn't do to keep him waiting. She resumed turning the page, and then proceeded to finish the nectarine using both hands.Once done, she tossed the pit across the room and into the trash bin next to the door.
"You can come in, Stranger!" Pomona called out as she closed the book and held it place on her lap. Her brown eyes swept over the room real quick, before she deemed it acceptable, if a bit messy with her various pillow, blanket nests in all corners of the room and her bed stripped of said items. She honestly wasn't in the mood to leave her high perch─her inner bird was closer to the surface─ so she'll leave the mess to be for now. Hopefully he knows the obvious signs of a were close to their moon cycle and won't be bothered by her instincts right now.

User Image
JoltSpeed

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

۞
                                                Location: Pomona's Dorm | Company: Pomona | Mood: Hasty |

۞ With acceptance given, Ursus slipped within the shadows under the door, and reemerged in the door way. He slowly made his way to miss Avis, who was perched upon the high window in the room. Ursus quickly recognized the girl, the green hair with bright open brown eyes were the same from that were girl he'd met some years ago who was enrolling at the academy. Though, by the look of it, it was almost her shifting time. Her room was a little messy, though not nearly as much so as Ursus' own. With little blankets and pillows stuffed up in areas. Ursus looked back to the girl and gave a slight friendly smile, trying not to come off as the slight bit imposing or intruding.

۞ " Ahh. I knew your name sounded familiar. " Ursus calmly reassured himself. " If I'm not mistaken, you were that were that me and the master came upon in the great desert some years ago? The uhh. . . Bird ones if I'm correct? " He soon slightly waved a hand in front of his face. He wasn't here for random chit-chat, and he did not want to bother her too much. " Never mind that. I understand that earlier you had picked up a book upon expert level healing magic? I was wondering if I could possibly borrow the book, or if you'd prefer, perhaps we could help each other study a bit later. I'm in need of learning some healing magic myself, you see. " He explained, pulling out the advanced level book on healing magic, already half read. He looked up once more, for confirmation, and smiled a bit at Pomona, whom hadn't moved from her window.

Noir the Confused

0drizzt0's Wife

¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸· Seraphine Bellerose ·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User ImageUser Image

With a finger trailing her steps on the map, Seraphine did her best to find where she was to go. The girl was good at reading maps, as she had used one to travel to the Academy, but she was panicking too much to memorize the path to her dorm. The large framed map blocked her vision as she ran. The poor girl ran into a couple of pillars and cursed the drawing as to why they were not included on the parchment. If she had drafted it, Seraphine would clearly have place 'PILLARS' right on it. The stupidity of people, geez! came to mind as she continued on her way. It wasn't long until she felt herself run into something once more.

Seraphine squealed as she was thrown back from impacting the pillar. The framed map swung in the momentum into her face. This caused her to fall completely back onto the ground. Laying on the floor, she took a moment to try to regain her mind. The marble floor was not kind to the back of her head, neither was the glass on the frame. Glass. Seraphine lifted the frame off of her face only to see that she had cracked the glass greatly. She groaned in both pain and agony of falling and the broken item that belonged to her new school.

"Are you guys okay?" Hearing someone approach her, her blue gaze shifted over seeing a pretty girl not much older than she. Seraphine had never seen a human with white hair before who was so young. It wasn't until her brain processed the sentence did she act. "Guys?" What did she mean by that? She slowly sat up only to see that she hadn't run into a pillar at all, but a person. A beautiful girl was on the floor across from her. Seraphine frowned when she saw her clothing. It was extravagant. She threw the picture to the side, causing it only to further damage, and placed a hand over her mouth in a gasp. Oh no, I ran into someone famous! There is a witness! I've already ruined my chances at this school. The girl crawled over to her in slight panic.

"Are you alright? Do you need a cold pack? Is there anything I can do? Do you need to go to a nurse?!" Seraphine then looked over to the witness who stood nearby, "I don't know where the nurse is? Can you take us the-" She was cut off by the sudden feeling of water dripping on her nose. With great confusion on her expression, she touched her nose. She saw blood. Seraphine then touched her forehead. Her fingers were scrapped by a shard that pierced her skin, causing her to bleed out. I'm dying... Seraphine came to realize as this was the worst start to any school year she had ever been in.

Ghost
Ghost

User Image

Who I'm With: Dawn and Yurei
Where I Am: Hallways
How I Feel: In Pain

Fateful Fears
DMGINC

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Underneath the blue sky,
XXX

Two Days Til the Waxing Crescent Moon

Current Mood : A bit annoyed, restless and curious

Current Company : Brave Bear

OOC : Ifail

XXX
At her invitation, the male seeped into her room via the shadows and stood in her doorway. His entrance gave her a mini heart attack, and she instinctively sat up straighter to try and make herself look bigger. Though once she remembered that she saw him before and was safe at the academy, she relaxed once more. Yes, now she remembered him. He was the one the Shaman called Brave Bear. He was there when she was brought to the academy, but Pomona never really saw him much after that though.

Apparently he kind of remembered her too, since he was able to recall that she was a Bird were. Pomona gave a hum of approval for that observation, before she listened to his request about an expert level healing tome. She bit her lower lip in thought as she tried to recall where she placed that book, until she remembered where it was. With an annoyed sigh, the were held her forgotten book to her chest and jumped down from her perch.

"Just stay where you are. I'll get it, Brave Bear," she somewhat ordered while she placed the book back on the desk. Her proverbial feathers puffed up at the thought of a predator anywhere near the safety of her nest. The book, she recalled, was in the larger nest next to the right wall and hidden from view by the wardrobe. Pomona shifted threw the colorful blankets and pillows before pulling out a thick sized book.

She waved it in the air a bit. "This one right? Has tons of unfinished theories about using magic as a means to self heal from the inside right? I can get why that would be interesting to you, but it's not much help when most of these theories ended up tearing muscles easier than paper." Personally, Pomona couldn't understand why these people tested it on themselves instead of a dead pig, but she could see the appeal of this self healing. To be able to keep going while your injuries mended themselves, it sounded amazing. Really though it only sounded useful to people who were fighting on the front line and couldn't get access to a healer quick enough. She'd rather turn her healing magic into something that can be used to turn an enemies body against his/herself, and those books have given her some idea on how to. All she needed was a way to recreate their mistakes in a consistent pattern.

User Image
JoltSpeed

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

۞
                                                Location: Pomona's dorm | Company: here | Mood: here |

۞ Ursus slightly smiled to himself, the sudden intruding feeling still got to Pomona. Though the little act she displayed because of it, was indeed entertaining. She seemed to be acting almost exactly like her animal self, a little bird defending it's nest. The thought was a little cute, though once the talk of the book propped up again, and other thoughts were lost. That and Ursus never really liked how the were tribe spoke of his name. Sure, his name had meant courageous bear from the root, however it was thought up from his mother naming him after the strength he had when he was born. He still hardly resembled a bear. Pomona began talking about how the book was on theories that really just ended badly. If this was true, then maybe Ursus wouldn't need to play around with the magic after all. It was nearly pointless to do so if it'd only end up wounding him more while in a fight.

۞ " Well, that's certainly no good. Maybe I could look into more, and find a way around the issues, of course I made need to find someone with decent knowledge of healing magic before I begin to practice any healing magic. " Ursus sighed as he shot another glance at Pomona. " However, I ask that you refrain from calling me Bear. I am not of your tribe, my name is Ursus, miss Avis. " He gently held one hand forward, as if expecting the book. For some reason, being called bear almost urked at him. The more he thought of it, the more irritating it became. Showing that too much at a time like this however, would just lead to disaster. Ursus also felt that if he stayed for too long, he'd run the risk of irritating miss Avis herself. That in itself wouldn't benefit him in the slightest, he wouldn't be able to continue his studies soon at all.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Underneath the blue sky,
XXX

Current Mood : Skittish and Mortified

OOC : why do I keep adding culture to this were tribe?

XXXPomona had to fight down the urge to toss the book at Bear's face when he more or less admitted he knew next to nothing about healing magic. Instead, she gave him a tight lipped smile that spoke more then words about how stupid she found his decision to dive into the advance text with bare knowledge of the basics. She begrudgingly gave him some points for at least admitting he needed help from someone who had knowledge of the basics. "I would offer some help, Brave Bear, but I'm afraid that this week I would be wanting to runaway from you. My animal is too close to the surface for me to even consider helping you." the Were hinted. It was an interesting study, but not when she was so uneasy of him at that moment.

His annoyance at his tribe name puzzled her, until she realized that outsiders just didn't understand why they used tribe names instead of personal. Pomona still couldn't help the scandalized blush at what could be considered a bold proposal for her Tribe.
"Did the Shaman, nor head master tell you why we call you Brave Bear?" she asked uncomfortably, before she tried to explain why she would not and could not, call him by his actual name. "With my Tribe, our actual names are only to be used by our lovers. We are not lovers, Brave Bear, so please do not ask me to call you by name. While you know my name, as it was told to you and the head master for administrative purposes, I ask─no implore─ that you call me by Avis, Pom, or Palm. Never by my actual full name. I will not give you that liberty when I do not like you in that way."

She was rather glad that he had been addressing her by the Tribe's name this whole time, or else he would have really, really made her uncomfortable. That would have been dangerous because she would have gone bezerk on him since it was so close to her mooncycle. Pomona wouldn't be able to articulate how he would have been claiming intimacy that he wasn't privileged to have. Besides she'd rather not get into trouble over culture clashes.

User Image
JoltSpeed

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image

۞
                                                Location: Pomona's Dorm | Company: Pom | Mood: Embarrassed |

۞ After Pomona was finished explaining why she refused to call Ursus by name, he slightly hid his face in slight embarrassment. His cheeks softly flushed for a mere moment, after the blush faded he rose his head and gave a slight sigh. He wasn't going to get called by his real name unless he entered an intimate relationship with this girl, and not only would that be considered highly frowned-upon taboo, he felt no actual attraction towards her. It was obvious those feelings were mutual. He searched through his robe and set down a peculiar jar of berries he'd gathered from his travels. All of which he had made sure wouldn't be poisonous and wouldn't go bad within the jar for over the course of months.

۞ " I apologize. . . Err, Pom. I certainly down want to cause too much of a cultural clash between us, and I do not wish to give you any more unneeded strife. " Ursus admitted, slightly bowing his head as a sign of apology, as he'd been taught to do by the Valkyrie from the area. " I would like to offer you these berries I've collected through my travels this past break, for a few simple lessons in healing magic. After you've finished your cycle of course. " Ursus looked around the room once again. Exactly what kind of bird would she transform into afterwards anyways? He couldn't quite wrap his head around it. It was hard to tell from just her looks, she had large brown eyes, thick black eyelashes, and light green hair. . . There weren't many common green birds, except of course parakeets. However, there were still plenty more birds where that came from, and he wasn't exactly sure if hair color and eye color had anything to do with it. For now, Ursus would just wait for a last, prompt response, then be on his way. It was obvious he had already begun to make miss Avis feel uncomfortable.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Underneath the blue sky,
XXX

Current Mood : Still skittish, and not as mortified

OOC : That's all I got.

XXXShe waved off his apology since she knew that her culture was bound to clash with someone elses someday. She just was thankful he apologized for his unintentional proposal and used one of the suggested nicknames. Not many outsiders bothered to apologize; they'd just switch to calling them by nickname. It was when Brave Bear offered the rare berries in exchange for lessons, she was willing to ignore any possible mistakes he might make with her name. Pomona eyed the offered gift with a hungry look, and calmly took it off of his hands. As far as she was concerned berries for lessons next week was an even trade. Though she would have to drill how dangerous healing can be to him. She cautiously turned around and walked back to her desk to place the berry jar on. She then rummaged through the desk drawers until she pulled out a rather worn book with faded lettering on the cover. The Dangers of Healing with Magic was a beginners text that any and all healers had to read, so that they didn't kill themselves or their patient. It was just what he needed to read, since she knows most self studies never read it until it's almost too late.

Calmly, Pomona walked back to Brave Bear and handed him the book.
"If you want my help after the moon has past, you will read this. The Shaman will have my tail feathers if I let a self-study healer injure themselves and others. Read it, understand it and worship it." She explained with a serious look as she handed him the book. "A healer must learn what their magic is doing and how it's doing it. It was.... nice... to speak with you." Once she was sure he took the book, the were grabbed her abandoned book and went to situate herself back on her perch. It was a silent, if somewhat rude dismissal of her current company.

User Image
JoltSpeed

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                                Yurei didn't know where he was, but soon, he noticed, he caught the attention of another new face who asked if the two were all right on the floor. White hair, blue eyes. Hmph! Of course, Yurei was unscathed, he hoped. Well .. he would come out with a headache .. but that was probably it. If he bled ... oh, the young vampire would not want it on the dress .. do you know how much pain it is to take off blood from a dress as good as what he wore now? Anything .. anything but the dress! This is why, when he fought in the school (you know, as needed practice), he wore something light, sweet, and easy to move in .. you know ... something cheap and disposable. "Yeah, I'm all right." Yurei checked his forehead for any excess liquid he had to dispel ... but soon .. smelled the excess liquid of another creature ... something that made him lick his lips instinctively. Oh .. so he wasn't bleeding .. but the other one was. And the other one .. smelled like something he could eat. Yurei struggled to keep his fangs out of sight.

After some time, he looked over at the creature in front of him, who began to inch closer and closer with that bloodied forehead and finger of hers. At the sight of it, as you can see, the young vampire immediately scooted away some ... especially when her blood began to drip. Even she human female began to realize that she was bleeding. "THIS IS IMPOR---" he freaked out a little before calming himself, breathing before glancing at the white-haired female with sharp, narrowed eyes. Okay .. she didn't look like another vampire ... so he had this one to himself ... technically? Yurei glanced around the hallway, and tried to smell anything else that had been lurking around. It was just the usual crowd ... but it seemed that they were far away .. weren't they? There was only the smell of perfume that carried itself in the air .. and cheap perfume .. was what it was. Where did this vampire land himself in? Blue eyes continued to glance around quickly for answers until they landed on the sign "Ladie's Showers". Oh crap ... no way. He waltzed right into the girl's dorms without knowing it. This was just as bad as waltzing into the wrong bathroom (and he had done it quite a few times). Cross-dressing or not, he was still male .. and he always went into his gender's rooms. He wasn't a hard-core female anyway ..

So, now that the vampire finished studying his surroundings, he stood up, dusted his skirt again, and walked over so that he found himself knelt down on the floor a few inches from the bleeding human (he kept his skirt away from under her though), the smell of her blood just so damn tempting (to eat) to Yurei. Then, he looked over at the other bystander, who seemed to not know what to do, but began to look at the map at the order of a nurse. "Hey, a nurse takes way too long, and even if you get there, class would begin by then. I'm not the one in pain anyway." he told the two with the wave of a finger, "This is a first day for you guys, and being late is a no-no, right darlings?" Yurei didn't even wait for an answer before reaching two hands to gently reach over blonde's forehead upward for him to examine it more closely. The hand would have to wait. He was careful with his nails, painted a light pink. They were pretty sharp right then. "Just what I'd expect from a human ..." he mumbled, "so easy to bleed out. This one especially. Such weak creatures." Yurei sighed at the thought. Sure, he had gotten injured a few times, but he never bled out so much from. He had to stop this waste of good blood. Good blood ..? Yurei sneaked in a sniff before realizing that her blood was missing a lot of good nutrients. This was terrible ..!

"There's so much of it ...Sorry darling, but I can't let the dorm lady find out that someone bled here. You know how they are about cleanliness." Yurei sighed before curling a finger so that he scraped some of the blood gently, licking his finger afterward to clean up the mess. Just the taste of it almost made his fangs show themselves ... but he knew better. If that human found out that he had been a vampire now, she would probably run and never come back. Even if this vampire did look fabulous. Hey, this way, he could smell her if she bled again from anywhere in the school. "Applying pressure." Yurei quickly wrapped his hand around her forehead quite tightly, enough so that the blood would stay put in the wound before looking up at the silver-haired maiden, who had seen the entire thing. "Dumpling, do you have a hankie with you? I would use mine, but blood is such a pain to get rid of on the kind of fabric it is. Silk, darling, think of the silk!" Yurei kept his hand around the finger as he looked up at the girl. He also made sure that the hand wouldn't drip on her dress. I wonder what she was ...? At least he could tell his own kind ..

Out of Chains : Back!

golden_kitty

DMGINC

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

You've gotta dance like ░░░ there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt
sing like there's : ✮ nobody listening,
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

It appeared to be two girls that had collided. One with long and gorgeous blonde hair. The other with short and vibrant pink hair. Both had the appearance of humans, so she felt they were safe for the moment. As the blonde went into a panic about running into the other, Dawn noticed a glass shard in her forehead with blood trickling down her pale skin. The girl also took notice of the blood dripping on her nose as she was beginning another sentence. The pink-haired beauty said she was fine, and it seemed that way since she wasn't bleeding or crying. She then went on to talk about how being late was bad for newcomers. Dawn knew this, but it would be rude to tell her so, so she kept quiet. Her next action made Dawn very curious however. She watched as the uninjured girl had gotten a taste of the blood. "Is she a..." She stopped thinking about that and sat knelt next to both of them. It was a small glass shard, but she bled so much. She was glad the pink-haired girl applied pressure to the wound
      Dawn handed over her handkerchief as the odd girl asked for it, then stood up once more. "I'll be right back. I have just the thing." Dawn exclaimed before running back to her dorm. She threw open the door, but made sure to catch it before it hit the wall. She searched her bag for her first aid kit and pulled out a few butterfly bandages and a couple cotton balls dabbed with rubbing alcohol. It would have to do until they had the time to visit the nurse. Dawn used the doll to hold the bandages as she carried the cotton balls. She walked back out and closed the door before running back to the girls, her doll on her shoulder. "Here we are." Dawn sat on her legs as she carefully cleaned up the wound and the rest of her face with the handkerchief. "Last thing and you'll okay!" The doll proceeded to carefully apply the butterfly bandages, and then returned to it's spot on Dawn's shoulder. "I'm Dawn by the way. Dawn Shibuya. It's nice to meet you two." Dawn smiled and used her finger to play with doll.

xxxx I'M TALKING TO Seraphine and Yurei xx I'M IN Hallways xx MY USER SAYS Welcome back. c: xxxx CURRENT PUPPET Family-Made Doll
      Fateful Fears
      golden_kitty

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RyulxxCamus
x
x
x
x
x

Ryul had spent quite some time studying the various alchemical masterpieces he could concoct next. Though, just as Ry was about mix together his next ingredients, a Valkyrie courier came with a scroll. Ryul bid a thank you before the courier took off. He had a scroll in his hands now, tied with a very fancy ribbon, with his name on it. The Elf wasted no time unraveling the scroll, reading the very fancy print within. The scroll read as follows:

"Dear Mr. Camus,

On behalf of the kingdom of Syria, I'd like to cordially invite you to our humble palace.
The king and queen have heard tales of your Alchemical Mastery, and would like to offer you a profession in Potion Making. Compensation would be provided, of course, and many learning opportunities as well.

We hope to see you soon!

- Syria chamber of Commerce"

Furling the scroll back up, Ryul pondered the offer for a while. While he'd have to leave the Academy, he'd have a stable income, and possibly the chance to finally further his particular interest of study... In the four years Ry had been at this Academy, he's learned so much, but perhaps it's time to broaden his horizons? With a heavy sigh, Ryul made his way to his dorm to begin packing his things. There were that many things. It took a little while, but he finally packed up, and waited outside the icy Academy gates for the carriage that was said to be arriving soon. Apparently, they paid all travel costs as well.... Ryul was sure this was the right decision. Leaving without any goodbyes would spare any sad goodbyes.

It was a short wait before the carriage, a very fancy one at that, had arrived. Ryul hopped in and bid a silent final goodbye to the place that had guaranteed his new freedom...

x
x
x

TL;DR ;Leaving the Academy
Company ;Himself
Location ;Campus (Alchemy Lab) -> Leaving

isdbcsbdvicbsivbsdvnbisbviojsbdv

0drizzt0's Wife

¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸· Seraphine Bellerose ·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User ImageUser Image

Seraphine had been staring down at the blood on her fingers until she heard the girl in front of her speak. Her gaze lifted and stared out to the waving finger in front of her. She felt as if she was about to get scolded. When asked if being late was a ”...a no-no, right darlings?” she shook her head no in response. It was something that she tried her best to avoid. Seraphine closed her eyes as the girl examined her forehead. She looked down at her hands at the mention of the blood.There was a lot more than she thought a cut would let out. Her fingers were saturated. Luckily, she had missed the other licking the blood off of her own fingers.

”I-is it that bad?” Seraphine askedwincing to the pain of the hand to her forehead. She did her best not to cry from it by distracting herself with trying to keep her hands away from the elegant clothing that she was faced to face with, especially after it was brought up that the cloth may have been made of silk. There was no way Seraphine would be able to afford replacing such a thing. She looked over to the bystander as she was being spoken to. She smiled lightly to her before she left to retrieve something to help. In her wait, she couldn't help but look up to the person infront of her. The beauty of this person was extraordinary up close. She couldn't help but be jealous of the almost perfect skin and long lashes. Seraphine felt quite ordinary in comparison. Never had she seen another human so radiant.

When the white haired girl came back, her gaze shifted over to her. With her hands now clean and her forehead wound being taken care of, Seraphine covered her face. She was a naturally tender skinned girl who was not able to take much pain. Hiding soothed her. Feeling the band aid being placed, she pulled her face from her palms. Her large blue eyes had pinkened a little from tearing up. The rubbing alcohol was not gentle.

”Dawn, thank you for helping. I'm Seraphine.” Seraphine had taken a hold of Dawns hands and smiled brightly to her. She was very grateful. Looking over to the other girl who also had aided her, she also thanked her. “Thank you also for your help. I didn't get any on your dress, did I?”

Ghost
Ghost

User Image

Who I'm With: Dawn and Yurei
Where I Am: Hallways
How I Feel: Grateful

Fateful Fears
DMGINC

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

After applying the pressure, the other girl seemed to take over as Yurei removed his hands from the human's forehead, looking down on pale, yet now bloodied palms as he scooted over to give Dawn some room. After looking down at his hands, Yurei grimaced and glanced over to check if they had been looking. It would be a bit out of standards ... but .. you know ... That girl .. the one with silver locks seemed to be covering him so ... quickly (and even gracefully, if that was possible), Yurei licked his palms so that there was no trace of blood. Hopefully, no one else had seen all that go on. If he hadn't noticed the blood on his hands, who knew what could happen to the fabric! It would be all covered in a disgusting, smeared red! He would have to get some cheap handkerchiefs later to waste if he was to stick around this .. easily injured .. human. Yurei waited for them to finish as he stood up to look down at them. These two ... they were new, right? He wanted to ask, but ... hey .. what was keeping him from asking? "I can tell that this is blondie's first time here, but I'll ask anyway, are you two here in the Academy for the first time?" he spoke out as Dawn began to start bandaging with that little doll of hers. Puppetry huh? A smirk couldn't help but form on his face at the sight of it. Seeing little dolls come to life ... Yurei was almost envious of that skill. But he had been stuck with curses and hexes. Hey, was the human being hurt from ... being treated? God, humans were so weak. Maybe that's why they're always being hunted by his kind.

Then, introductions began. With the silver-locked being telling her name first, the human continued the cycle as Yurei crossed his arms in slight irritation. God .. this human wastes blood without even eating afterward or .. or ... okay. The young vampire silently breathed in and then out to try and calm himself. Sure, her blood hadn't been the tastiest .. but Blood was still Blood. Yurei had inherited his family's conservative attitude about wasting things. Even though Yurei had to excuse himself from dinner many times, he still did so while finishing his food. He wasn't one of those ungrateful children when it came to resources as important as meals, cows, or humans. He had to watch over this one. Wouldn't want her wasting gallons every day. She would if this blondie had continued to walk around like that, bumping into other creatures. Oh! Just the thought! What if this one bumped into someone clad in armor?! Again, Yurei had to watch over her. He hated being the guardian angel, but he would do so for a meal. Might as well put on a smiling face, right? "Well Dumplings~" Yurei soon bounced over and knelt down next to the two of them so they could all meet eye-to-eye face level. Instinctively, she did make sure her dress was still safe. "Dawn Dear, Seraphine Sweetie, just call me Yuri" he introduced himself as he placed a hand on his chest, extra-busty today for first-time appearances, "It's quite a pleasure to make your acquaintances." Hopefully Yurei seemed nice?

Out of Candies : Sorry for the edits.

golden_kitty

DMGINCG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas