Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever since the school was built there has always been a fierce rivalry between two sides of the school. The Tenshi's who wear white uniforms and Akuma who wear black. For as long as students could remember these groups of students have always been enemies. Every student who ever came to Penguin Academy were forced to pick a side. Those who didnt were hunted down and hazed by everyone in the school till they did. No one really has anything against eachother, it's just that he's an Akuma and she's a Tenshi, so it's only natural to them that they would hate eachother. The war between 'Light and Darkness' as they call it was all started ironically by two friends, generations and generations ago.

It's said two boys were once the best of friends, when the school was at peace and there was no fighting. One was the intellectual, idol of the school [Tenshi]. The other a tough rebel [Akuma]. Two unlikely people, bestfriends since they were children but sadly their friendship shattered as an argument broke out between the two. No one can remember what is was exactly about. Some say it was about one of them breaking a promise, others a girl. Whatever it was, it changed their lives and the entire school, creating a year round tradition of war. The two friends formed into the groups you now know as Akuma and Tenshi, hazing eachother and getting others to join their side. Soon it was an all out war that seperated the school and has been carried on for years.

The goal for both groups is to ultimately drive the other out of existence and run the school how they seem fit. Who will win?

DISCLAIMER- This is not my oringinal idea. I got it from an RPG site that got the idea from the manga the Penguin Brothers.
To join, please fill out this form
Name-
Age-
Maturity of mind-
Akuma or Tenshi?-

AKUMA
Makkura Shimano (akina_chan666)
Aika Tsumasi (cherrysnow)
Lavi (GalaxyElm)

TENSHI
Akina Shimano (akina_chan666)
Dalza

Here is my form for an example and I will be playing two characters at once.
Name- Akina and Makkura Shimano
Age- Both are 16
Maturity of mind- Akina has the maturity of a 30 year old while Makkura is like a party-animal teen.
Akuma or Tenshi?- Akina is a Tenshi and Makkura is an Akuma.
((BUMPIES))
Name- Dalza
Age-16
Maturity of mind- Fully mature, but still acts like a kid when having fun.
Akuma or Tenshi?- Tenshi
Dalza II
Name- Dalza
Age-16
Akuma or Tenshi?- Tenshi
((Welcome!!! Finally, someone joins *gives you a cookie* ))
akina_chan666
Dalza II
Name- Dalza
Age-16
Akuma or Tenshi?- Tenshi
((Welcome!!! Finally, someone joins *gives you a cookie* ))
((Yay!! *eats cookie on the spot* Thanks...I needed that heart heart heart ))
Akina arrived at school early as she usually did, her ferturnal twin sister Makkura still off in dream land laying on her bed. The two were completely different in almost every single way so it wasn't a suprise when they both chose different groups of the school. Akina was intelligent, refined, and a lover of the arts. Makkura was the kind of girl who yell out wise-cracks in class, skipped school on a regular basis, even did some substance abuse a couple of times. The Tenshi never told anyone of her relation to that Akuma, and she wasn't going to tell anytime soon.
Dalza arrived about the same time as Akina. His head racing with music and literature he had read the night before. He pretended to play a piano and then he saw Akina and ran over to her.

"Hey there!"

(sorry that took so long, I was making roman)
Name- Aika Tsumasi
Age- 15
Maturity of mind- usually fairly mature, but childlike when hyper and fierce when provoked
Akuma or Tenshi?- Akuma
Dalza II
Dalza arrived about the same time as Akina. His head racing with music and literature he had read the night before. He pretended to play a piano and then he saw Akina and ran over to her.

"Hey there!"

Akina smiled, pushing up on the rim of her glasses. "Hey Dalza. You ready for the English test today? I'm really looking forward to-AH!!!" She screamed, a bucket of some type of sauce being dumped on her head as the Tenshi opened the school door. "Wha-what the heck is this!?!" Akina growled, sniffing the rich scent of tobbacco in the air. "Akumas...."

Makkura chuckled, comming into eyes' veiw. "Hey Tenshi. Like the little surprise I made for you? You know... I think that look really works for you." She took a long drag of her ciagrette, exhaling a large amount of smoke in her sister's face.

Akina growled, stomping her feet "Why you-!!! I should get you explelled for this!" The Tenshi ran off in the bathroom, fixing herself up as best as she could.
akina_chan666
Dalza II

"Hey there!"

Akina smiled, pushing up on the rim of her glasses. "Hey Dalza. You ready for the English test today? I'm really looking forward to-AH!!!" She screamed, a bucket of some type of sauce being dumped on her head as the Tenshi opened the school door. "Wha-what the heck is this!?!" Akina growled, sniffing the rich scent of tobbacco in the air. "Akumas...."

Makkura chuckled, comming into eyes' veiw. "Hey Tenshi. Like the little surprise I made for you? You know... I think that look really works for you." She took a long drag of her ciagrette, exhaling a large amount of smoke in her sister's face.

Akina growled, stomping her feet "Why you-!!! I should get you explelled for this!" The Tenshi ran off in the bathroom, fixing herself up as best as she could.
Dalza approached Makkura.

"That was dispicable, you should be ashamed! And on your own sister!"

He walks away and slowly heads towards the bathroom to talk to Akina
Dalza II
Dalza approached Makkura.

"That was dispicable, you should be asamed! And on your own sister!"

He walks away and slowly heads towards the bathroom to talk to Akina
Makkura scowled, throwing her lit cancer stick into the boy's hair. "Heh, screw you Tenshi! I'll do whatever the hell I want!"

Akina came out of the bathroom, blushing tinting her porcelin face. Most of the sauce was washed off, but now spots of her clothing and her hair was soaked. She cursed under her breath. "I hate those Akumas... They have no morals whatsoever."
akina_chan666
Ever since the school was built there has always been a fierce rivalry between two sides of the school. The Tenshi's who wear white uniforms and Akuma who wear black. For as long as students could remember these groups of students have always been enemies. Every student who ever came to Penguin Academy were forced to pick a side. Those who didnt were hunted down and hazed by everyone in the school till they did. No one really has anything against eachother, it's just that he's an Akuma and she's a Tenshi, so it's only natural to them that they would hate eachother. The war between 'Light and Darkness' as they call it was all started ironically by two friends, generations and generations ago.

It's said two boys were once the best of friends, when the school was at peace and there was no fighting. One was the intellectual, idol of the school [Tenshi]. The other a tough rebel [Akuma]. Two unlikely people, bestfriends since they were children but sadly their friendship shattered as an argument broke out between the two. No one can remember what is was exactly about. Some say it was about one of them breaking a promise, others a girl. Whatever it was, it changed their lives and the entire school, creating a year round tradition of war. The two friends formed into the groups you now know as Akuma and Tenshi, hazing eachother and getting others to join their side. Soon it was an all out war that seperated the school and has been carried on for years.

The goal for both groups is to ultimately drive the other out of existence and run the school how they seem fit. Who will win?

DISCLAIMER- This is not my oringinal idea. I got it from an RPG site that got the idea from the manga the Penguin Brothers.
To join, please fill out this form
Name-
Age-
Maturity of mind-
Akuma or Tenshi?-

AKUMA
Makkura Shimano (akina_chan666)
Aika Tsumasi (cherrysnow)

TENSHI
Akina Shimano (akina_chan666)
Dalza

Here is my form for an example and I will be playing two characters at once.
Name- Akina and Makkura Shimano
Age- Both are 16
Maturity of mind- Akina has the maturity of a 30 year old while Makkura is like a party-animal teen.
Akuma or Tenshi?- Akina is a Tenshi and Makkura is an Akuma.

Name- Lavi
Age- 16
Maturity of mind- is a mean and curious tennage, enough said right?
Akuma or Tenshi?- Akuma

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces