Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK this is how it works. I don't have many rules just a few.

1. No godmodding
2. No sex
3. No side conversations, this is a REAL thing, so try to be literate, like no abbreviations, and try to separate spoken words from actions, and stuff like that.

Also please be nice.

To join please post:

Name:
Looks: (please no "looks like avi", be detailed)
Personality:
Dorm sad usually paired guys with girls):
Social Status: (aka new, popular, loner, rocker, you know)

DORMS
1. Kira (iheartgreen_day) and Kazu (Komia)
2. Edan (OnlyEdan)
3.Scarlet (Scarlet^o^)

That's about it. Also you don't HAVE to do romance, but try to be sociable.

Heres mine:

Name: Kira
Looks: Tall, red hair, blue eyes, kind of pretty in a plain way.
Personality: VERY low self- esteem, very nice and outgoing, can be blunt
Dorm: 1
Social Status: New, rocker.
((PS it's the first day of school))

*walks into the dorm hall and dumps her stuff into her dorm, leaving the door open. Starts to put up lots of posters on her half of the dorm* I wonder who my roomate is... *sighs and keeps unpacking*
bumpeh bumpeh
bumpeh bumpeh bumpeh
Name: Kazu
Looks: wears his black flared jeans that have a blue and gold dragon on the left pant leg, wears a dark blue shirt that has his "lucky symbol on it"
Personality: An everybody's friend type of guy, not shy around strangers. Very athletic favorite sport is basketball.
Dorm: 1
Social Status: new, everyone's friend
((am I going to have to make a forum of just me saying bumpeh? crying ))
Name: Edan
Looks: Long waist length dark auburn hair, pure emerald green eyes, somewhat short..., wears a lot of black and red, has a rose tattoo that curls around her belly button
Personality: Depressed, lonely... she's very much a loner... she doesn't like to be with people, but she likes people... not too many people pay attention to her.
Dorm: NUMBER 2 ((looking for more roomies!))
Social Status: LONER
OOC: Please excuse my nakedness... trying to earn more money!!!
OnlyEdan
Name: Edan
Looks: Long waist length dark auburn hair, pure emerald green eyes, somewhat short..., wears a lot of black and red, has a rose tattoo that curls around her belly button
Personality: Depressed, lonely... she's very much a loner... she doesn't like to be with people, but she likes people... not too many people pay attention to her.
Dorm: With no one currently.
Social Status: LONER

((You can be in Dorm 2 and when we get more guys you'll have a roomate! Sorry!))
OOC: alright... thanks I'll have dorm number two then... and a large fry!! ((LOL))
((ok lets start)) *sees a boy walking towards her dorm* Hey! Are you my roomate?
Edan smiled and dragged a few more trunks of clothes into her dorm. There were three rooms and one bathroom... a pretty large kitchen. Well, large for a dorm anyways. There was also a family room. Edans room is the one on the far left. She set her keys on the counter and continued to drag the rest of her things into her room. She set the trunks on the bed and began to unpack. All of her large things were already placed in the room. When all of her things were unpacked she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coke out of the fully stocked fridge. "Home sweet Home..." she whispered into thin air.
*sees a girl* Hey! My name's Kira... what dorm are you in?
he walked in the building with his bags and looked at the slip of paper that was mailed at him, it had his dorm number, classes, etc.
"Number.....1."
he looked up and saw his dorm was right there, he saw the girl and nodded
"I guess so."
he said with a little smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items