6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
☯→→→→→→→→diane beverlea bahtte←←←←←←←←☯
she eyes me like a pisces when I am weak
i've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks

"Oh my God, it's all over," I thought. The screams of the helpless beings that had now became victim to this virus caused my ears begin to ring. I shudder. I look around the auditorium. Next to me, the only person I may have left whom I loved, was Madison. Her eyes were red from tears which likely stung her eyes. I couldn't look any longer. In the front sat a girl with bright red hair, whom I had never spoken to before, and another girl with red hair, only hers was obviously natural. I'm sure before all this she was very good at something.
Alicia was at the front, her fur-lined hood over her head. She was in fetal position. My eyes darted to the row in front of Alicia. To my surprise, Jay Beckett sat there, looking as if nothing had happened. I began to wonder where his "boys" went. The shy boy from my P.E. class, whose name was Clark or Clarth or something, was to our far right. Ryan Schermerhorn was to Jay's left. A boy with large tunnels had his eyes locked on the fur of Alicia's hood.
I turned to Madison.
"This.... this cannot be real."

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
`.¸¸.Madison Nichole Wahlström.¸¸.´

"It's far from over.", Madison took in a small breath, keeping her back against the back of the counter she had been sitting up against for a good hour or two. Ever since the school was let out, there was nothing but screams and pleas for help. Madi didn't know what to expect, what to do, but she knew one thing, there was nothing anyone could ever say to make her leave that spot in the classroom a lot of them had taken refuge in. While she slowly got up, the shaky blonde haired girl looked out the window. It looked like a war had struck right there in their very school.

Bodies littered the football field, blood was everywhere, it was terrifying, "We need to get out of here, but not like how everyone else did.", she looked at the bodies moving, the one's who were currently consuming the dead.

'Those must be the infected', she thought to herself, Madison turned to look at her best friend and the students in the room with them, "We need to be cautious and... and we need to find weapons."

`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´

Bashful Wolf

User Image

Alicia x Ivy x ) .Monroe
              xxxxx━━━━━━━━━ xxxx ━━━━
              x x x x x; youknow »*i'm xright here
              x x x x x x x x ( x Waiting x) for you
              x x x x x x x x x x x xTO GIVE MY LIFE SOME REASON TO BRING A BREAKTHROUGH
              ocean floor ocean floor you know i'm right here _××_ waiting for you to
              x x x x x x x__: °give my lifesome reason
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x( xto bring a breakthroughx )
              x x x x x x x x xTHESE WORDS REWIND FADE OVER TIME x x LET'S NOT FORGET THIS
              x x x x x x x

tab Alicia froze after the announcement. She didn't know how to feel. She didn't smoke that morning since she ran around. Now she is overly stressed. She grabs her legs and pulls them up to her chest. Her stare frozen, staring into nothing. 'What are we going to do now? I don't want to die... yet..' she thought and turn slightly around. She turned to everyone and looked at her best friend, Alex. Anyone could tell that she was shocked. The screams in agony from outside didn't help calm her nerves. Her usually happy face held dread and pain. "A - Alex..." she called her friend in a hushed tone that was barley audible. Her mouth was left slightly open like a little 'o' and her eyes held fear.
User Image
                Adam Garnett
                      L - L - LIPS LIKE LIC↻RICE◟
                      ____TONGUE ❀ L!KE ── CANDY ! ! ! )
                      xx
                      _________e x c u s e xx m e xx m i s s xxxxb u t xx c a n xx I xx g e t xx y o u xx o u t xx y o u r xx p a n t i e s ❥
                      aokisechansenakun⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅
                      )

The smell of blood lingered in the air as a lone student in the tech room stuck his head out the window. The situation was worsening by the minute, but this couldn't possibly be the work of something brought out of a horror film—at least that's what he thought. To any of his friends, it was a known fact that Adam didn't deal very well with that scary monster s**t, so at the moment, his baseless conclusion was just a result of simple fear and denial. But he was more concerned about where his best friend was. Or if anyone else was still stuck in the school.

Deciding that standing in the dark by his lonesome self wouldn't further any chance of resolve in this dilemma, Adam slowly opened the door out of the room and looked both ways before stepping out into the dimly-lit hall. For some reason, a few of the lights were out, and that just added on to the eerie possibility that he was definitely in a horror flick of his own. He was ready for the gruesome death of his character now, except that this was all reality.

The distant sound of voices indicated what he'd been looking for all along and Adam neared the classroom where they had originated, soon appearing in the now open doorway of the room. Vaguely familiar faces were there but nowhere was his best of all friends in clear sight. He really hoped that he was okay.

"Um...hello. Are you the only group of students left remaining in the building?"

It was a stupid question, but it couldn't hurt to ask in case they already scoped out the rest of the school.

Quote:

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

✦✧✦ 𝓖abriel 𝓣homas 𝓗atfield ✦✧✦

"You know, I had a feeling I should have stayed at home today. I should have listened to myself.", Gabriel looked outside as well, he was far too sober to be dealing with this s**t. He could easily go to his locker, grab his backpack and head home to get high and ignore the death around them. But that would be a bad idea, a very, very bad idea considering if he was under the influence, he might not care if he was attacked or killed by one of those...creatures. While the ladies in the classroom looked in horror and Gabriel was both terrified and undoubtedly nervous, he took in a breath and got up after a moment.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to look for a weapon in the janitors closet. What better place to find something to kill someone with.", he paused, clearing his throat. That sounded far too serial killer-ish for his liking, "I mean something. Whatever those are, they aren't human."

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

"It's much more dangerous outside right now than it is in here, Madison." I cringed once more at the sound of the blood curdeling(sp?) screams from outside the thick plexi-glass windows. "The school doors are made of steel and lock automatically upon closing, so as long as nobody opens the door, we'll be fine. I strongly agree with you about the weapons though, but this is a school..." I looked around. Alicia looked particuarly agonized. Her eyes were wide, and she was in a blank stare, as if something... or someone, had just ripped out her heart. I heard a medium toned voice from outside of the doors. "...Are you the only group of students left in the building?" My eyes widened. So we weren't alone. Figures. The more the merrier. "I'm not sure! Don't go out the doors!" Madison looked me dead in the face, her silvery blonde hair in her face, almost covering her right eye.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Diane had never noticed Gabriel's presence in the first place. "Oh, you're here today." She glanced around at the horrified students."You actually seem to have quite a bright idea, but I think it would be best to use the buddy system. Look around. Anybody you're intrested in?"

Bashful Wolf

User Image

Alicia x Ivy x ) .Monroe
              xxxxx━━━━━━━━━ xxxx ━━━━
              x x x x x; youknow »*i'm xright here
              x x x x x x x x ( x Waiting x) for you
              x x x x x x x x x x x xTO GIVE MY LIFE SOME REASON TO BRING A BREAKTHROUGH
              ocean floor ocean floor you know i'm right here _××_ waiting for you to
              x x x x x x x__: °give my lifesome reason
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x( xto bring a breakthroughx )
              x x x x x x x x xTHESE WORDS REWIND FADE OVER TIME x x LET'S NOT FORGET THIS
              x x x x x x x

tab Alicia looked at Gabriel in surprise. "You can't go out there alone!" She was so done with today already. Alicia looked at the boy who came out of nowhere in confusion. "Do you mean that no one else is left in our school besides us?..." She sqeezed her legs harder to her chest. This was not helping with her stress levels. She looked at Gabriel with scared eyes then to Alex, who seemed frozen by the announcement like she was a few minutes ago. "I can't believe this is happening... At the worst time too. ********, man..." she said and shook her head. She needed to calm down.
User Image
Dallas Myers ______________________
xxxxxx I WANT TO BEx forgotten . . . x __________
xxxxxx× I WANTy o u to FORGIVE _______________
xxxxxxxxнᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏsɪnɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛнɪs ; ɪᴛ's נᴜsᴛ ᴛнᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪ ʟɪvᴇ ____________

Smoke.

Another puff left the boy's mouth as he held the white stick wedged in-between his fingers. 'Mister Metalhead' was far too high to even realize that the screams coming from outside weren't just a figment of his delusional imagination as he sat by the door to the boys' bathroom. All of his friends, band mates more specifically, just headed home for the day after the first announcement was made. He didn't really feel like leaving to head to his home in the abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city, so he just thought what better way to pass the time than to get high for the time being? Until a teacher caught him, of course. The usual.

Though, he started to wonder why no adult came scolding him for it yet. It's not like he wanted to be caught, but a couple of hours doing it and no one coming around was just unusual. Not like he fully comprehended the strangeness of the situation, or rather urgency. It wasn't until he finally got up to open a window and let some air into his lungs that he saw a few odd scenes from outside of the building.

Blood was splattered everywhere and calls for help mixed with the sirens of police cars sounded in the distance. Huh. That was odd. He guessed that Halloween was starting earlier this year than normal. But the only thing that didn't make sense, all coming from his mindset, was the question as to why the police were involved. Weren't people just faking all the violence and pretending to kill each other for the sake of the holiday that wouldn't even come until months later? That part didn't make any sense to him.

OOC: Getting high is indeed a very bad idea, Gabriel.
                                    Just look at how much it ******** with Dallas' mind. x D

Quote:

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

✦✧✦ 𝓖abriel 𝓣homas 𝓗atfield ✦✧✦

Gabriel could tell everyone was very, very terrified at this point. It made sense, there was death and destruction everywhere and people would be looking for ways to saying alive. He knew he was, "I don't think anyone should follow me, to be honest. Heh, none of you even know who I am.", Gabe shrugged, "Most of you know me as 'the kid who sleeps during class' or a drug dealer. You wouldn't be wrong, mind you, but do you really think you should follow me? I mean really.", he rubbed his neck a bit, "I do know Alicia however, so.. I guess going alone right now is a bad idea. You mind coming with me, Ali?", he asked curiously.

"The rest of you should keep the door shut until we think of something to do or a way out.", he knew there was a duffel-bag in the gym near the janitors closet, so they could use that to put any supplies they could pick up on the way there and back.

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
`.¸¸.Madison Nichole Wahlström.¸¸.´

Madison gave Diane's shoulder a gentle squeeze, turning to look at the one who asked if they were the only students left, she shrugged, "I don't know if we are or not, but we're alive and not infected. Stick with us, alright?", she recognized him, he was in one of her classes. Biology, actually. Taking in a small breath, Madi walked over to start grabbing some books. Books were a good of a weapon as anything for now.

"When you go to the janitors closet, make sure there's no other survivors somewhere, if there are, bring them back.", Madison looked over at Gabriel, he was a stoner and a little s**t sometimes but, he was a good kid. Shitty home life as some others had, but he wasn't a bad kid, not like some of the other unruly little shits in this school.

`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´

Magic Cat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                This was certainly NOT what Lilias had been expecting when she'd first decided to wait it out at school. Blood splattered jeans pressed against the back of the closet she'd taken refuge in. Really it all started out as a brilliant idea! Hit the science lab, grab some supplies, Raid the janitors closet by the gym of the whatever junk she could salvage or use, then secure the Library, hold down fort there and tinker with things..Hell she even found a duffel bag for the crude she was going to carry. [********] The word hissed past her lips in Frustration. Her plan didn't even Start good. She'd had to veto the entire plan when someone had stumbled into her. She didn't have the faintest idea who it was, but she'd seen enough zombie movies to know that when someone coughs blood on you, you don't stick around to ask questions..

At least she got to put those daily jogs to good use finally, right? Lilias has no idea if they fallowed her, hell she didn't even know if they where still alive. She'd ran to the next location without question. Jammed herself into the, thankfully spacious, Closet marked Janitor and let her racing heart steady. A freckle clad hand shook as it searched the closet, she was trying her best to avoid clatter and noise..But well, shaky hands made for clumsy fingers... They skimming along the edge of a shelf, fluttering cautiously from object to object, looking for anything better then the damn mop she had clutched in her left hand. How intimidating was a freaking MOP...really..come on..

Lilias fumbled in the closed dim space, her feet getting tripped up in a- what was that? a hose? rope? - She scowled in irritation at the awkward tangle her feet had become. Slowly kneeling down she put her search on hold in favor of dealing with the tangled mess below. It was a hard task, Her shaking hands doing more harm then good in the endeavor. "Stop it..Stop Shaking.." Her voice came out barely a whisper, catching in her throat as water blurred her vision. Now isn't the time to be crying... the words in her head chanted with little effect as the tears spilled over. This couldn't be real, her eyes made out the splotches of blood on her pants taunting her denial. She leaned over her knuckles grew white at the grip on the offending tangle on her feet and she wept as the knowledge bared down on her.

Those who hang around →
                                                                                      xxxxxAlone
                                                                                      Visualize somewhere else →
                                                                                      xxxxxJanitors closet, by the gym
                                                                                      With feelings reflect in their eyes →
                                                                                      xxxxxShock
                                                                                      And thoughts of only themselves →
                                                                                      xxxxx"Stop shaking..why is this happening?"
User Image
Alexandria Serina Nichols
Little Miss Scene
I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survive? Well now that you're gone, the world is ours
The screams were all that was being heard for the girl at that moment, well and her heart rate. Who would've ever thought the pandemic that was going around was causing people to die and then come back like some sick twisted zombie movie. She suddenly paled at realization of how many people might be sick and then more so as she realized that her older brother had started to get sick two days ago. She couldn't stop the odd sound that came from her mouth at that thought. A mixture of terror and utter disgust. She was going to loose part of her family, one of her worst fears. She suddenly slammed her face down into the desk to stop further sounds from erupting from her mouth. She heard a little voice beside her that seemed to knock her out of her trance rather quickly. Her best friend in the whole wide world was with her. The person she did everything with. Suddenly her head shot up, her long red hair framing her face as a wide smile went across her face making her look kind of crazy at the moment. "Alicia.... I'm here.... I'm staying with you during this... please don't worry. She was nervous but she felt like she would be okay with her. She heard other people speaking but tried to block them out until she heard Gabriels voice. She had to protect him, her best friend liked him. Then she was inviting her to come along. "We will both go with you. Its better to have a plan than sit around waiting. I won't wait for fate. I will find it". She looked at Alicia with a wide smile again, maybe this was why she was not around many people often. She could be crazy but she was honestly faking how calm she was. Her heart was pounding but she wanted to appear strong for her. She suddenly stood up then and held her hand out for her best friend. "If the janitors closet has nails we should go to the gym afterward. I'm sure a bat with nails is a wonderful weapon. If anyone else is coming please get up... if not do you want us to come back with weapons for you.". She looked back at Gabriel silently asking him if he was ready. She looked at the door to see Adam there and just shook her head no. There had to be more people. The whole school couldn't have left.

I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me But I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching. Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims And they're getting stronger I hear them calling.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Sorry... a bit rushed. Middle icon is outfit biggrin ))

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My eyes lock onto Gabriel's. Is this guy stupid? This is life or death here. Who cares who knows who anymore, all that matters is wether or not they're infected. "Well you and I aren't the only ones who need weapons." I said. "How about we all go together? Or at least, those who are willing." I looked around at the others. I turned to Madison and the boy she was talking to. "Are you going to come, Maddi?..." My head turned to the boy. "This may not be a time for introductions, but you are...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff