Welcome to Gaia! ::

darkwind shinobi
Shin merely just started to walk around the place, his hands in his pockets. Dark eyes of cold gold looked upon the many that was walking around the place. He didnt care about the poeple, all he wanted was peace and possibly to settle down and relax someplace.
Joshua rests under a tree reading his book that he currently finished. A small gentle smile on his face as he enjoys everyword of his work that he is proud of. His knees close to his chest he rests the book on them reading it. He brushes his hair out of his face as he lifts his head from the book and sees a boy with his hands in his pocket stalking around the area. He looks at him for a moment but then goes back to his reading.
Shin looked to the other who was by the tree, a smirk upon his lips of who was this fine lad that was there at the moment. He stands there for a bit more and then starts to walk towards him in a slow like pace towards him. He sensed that he was of a human, but he looked rather intersting in a way to his eyes caught on with him.
darkwind shinobi
Shin looked to the other who was by the tree, a smirk upon his lips of who was this fine lad that was there at the moment. He stands there for a bit more and then starts to walk towards him in a slow like pace towards him. He sensed that he was of a human, but he looked rather intersting in a way to his eyes caught on with him.
Joshua felt the other looking at him then heard him walking towards him. He didnt dare look up but pretended to read even though he was preoccupied with the sound of the other's foot steps coming towards him. "......"
Shin looked to the man when he got closer, leaning over out heighting him alot. He moves his hand to the tree and lightly places it on his tree and talks in a calm chilly voice."...Now...what do we have here?"
(^^ I'm in a very luff-able mood right now. I put Kiru up on the Pandect Forum and someone drew him for me. For those of you who are curious, this is the link to the picture.)

Kiru walked out of the school, still in his Ace form, looking slightly dazed. He looked at Calom and cringed a bit. "Calom... Was it necessary to attack that human boy?"

Calom shrugged and began on his way back to his dormitory. He looked back to make sure that Kiru was following him. "I'm not going to be pushed around by a human. I already showed that back at the zoo."

Kiru nodded as he trailed after his Prince. "I-I'd rather not remember that place..." With that said, he stayed quiet for the rest of their trip back to Calom's room.
"Um...Hello...Im Joshua" he says quite shyly looking up at the much bigger man leaning over him on the tree. He closes his book remembering what page he was on not like it mattered anyway he wrote it. "And you?" he asks.
(( XD this feels like noah and edgar XD and I want to also do that as soon as I get a scanner XD))

Shin smirked and looked still down to him."...Hello to you young one...I am Shin..."He says in a cool voice that was still the same chiling manner of which he spoke. His hand moved to the book that was in his hand as he was going to look at it right now.
((Who and who!?))

Joshua feeling to nervous to read or do anything else at the moment. "Nice to meet you-" he sees him bring out a book "Oh what book is that?" he asks the other curiously.
((edgar is the geko and noah is the snake of the web comic.))

He smirked and looks to the book in his hand then looks to the other, this book he found somewhere, it was a journal from what he analazed."...Hmm..Its a journal...something I am not sure off..."he asys softly.
(( sweatdrop hehe I havent read it....))

Josh smiles then raises himself noticing just how much taller the other is to him now. He looks at the book "Oh...Is it your journal?" he ask. He gets really excited when talking about books.
He looked to the journal and shakes his head to him, he hands it to him and smirks a bit.:" You can have it...I really dont need it.."He says calmly and stands there still his arms still agaisnt the tree, somewhat trapping him.
darkwind shinobi
He looked to the journal and shakes his head to him, he hands it to him and smirks a bit.:" You can have it...I really dont need it.."He says calmly and stands there still his arms still agaisnt the tree, somewhat trapping him.
"Oooh wow thank you!" He takes the journal with a smile. He runs his finger over the book then opens and sniffs the pages "Oooh its really nice! and seems kinda old. Those smell the best" he realizes that he just did his little habit of smelling books in front of someone he just meet and blushes slightly with embarressment. He laughs nervously and closes the book.

((I g2g ill be on tomorrow see ya!!))
(( bye bye.))

Shin smirked and nodded to him. He continues to look to the boy, he seemed very interesting. He even has kack for the books of sniffing the pages, if he wasnt human he could have been fooled, the way he acted almost made him look like he was an ace." My my, you love books dont you.."
Joshua blush still there "Oh yes, I do very much so" He clenches the book to his chest with the other book in his hand. "I write novels also" he said quite shyly wondering why hes opening himself up to this man he just met.
((Well I guess I will start to rp here so...WHERE IS MY SERVENT))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff