Welcome to Gaia! ::

Table Of Contents
http://pandect.keenspace.com/d/20040711.html
(comic)
the comic is not mine it was made by Dina(aka mom)
1.) rules
2.)charcter info
3.)story

http://pandect.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=pandectgeneral&action=display&thread=1125802761

(if you want to know the powers of ace's click the link above)
Rules

1.)no one can be an character from this comic(i have read it and they will not be here)
2.)you cannot be a human/ace hybrid unless you have a good enough bio
3.)You must pm me your character(if you fail to do this you will be on the black list
4.)you can either be an ace or a human (NO ANTHROS)
5.)if you are an ace you must tell me what kind(prince, gladiator, servent, average, gardian)
6.)gaia rules apply
7.) failure to follow these rules will result in being black listed
8.)I am excepting Teachers and other school related jobs(janitors, hallmoniters, etc.)
((everyone has one warning))

BLACKLIST:
Empty lets keep it that way
Character info

name:
race:
sexual prefrence:
animal(aces only):
class(aces only) or job(humans only):
bio:(optional)
appearance:(picture prefered[aces look like humans but if you are an ace i will let you use an anthro pic as long as you also put up your animal form])
anything else:

character list:
name:Zao
race:ace
sex:male
sexual prefrence:males
animal(aces only):wolf
class(aces only):prince
bio:n/a
appearance:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
anything else:is a judge for aces who do something wroung

darkwind shinobi
name: Shin
race: Ace
class: Gladiator
animal: snake
sex:male
bio:Shin seems to be that of a psycothic person whom wishes to kill a person in sight, born unknown and raised mostly in his home, by nobody. It is a wonder how he lived, many rumors state that he was born in the mountains with his loving father and mother, then his mother died giving birth to Shin, his father in despair blamed it upon the child that it was his fault and treated him with misjudgement and locked him up in his room, where he was served a bit of food only to keep him alive to that he die when he was needed too, but it said that the father couldnt in a way kill his son for he had his mother face, whom he missed alot, so he killed himself leaving Shin alone in the darkness of blood and death, which seems to match a bit of why he is like a psychopath, being a bit older now Shin moved to the town were he attends the school, knowing there was something there that might catch his attention...and maybe his lust for blood.
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
anything else: Shin right eye seems to be always covered by his hair.

name: Karasu
race: Vampire
sex: Male
sexual prefrence: he prefers to kill people but occansionally he will...love a person but in the end he usually kills them
animal(aces only): he can look like any animal
class(aces only) or job(humans only): Killer, soul taker
bio sad optional) : Born from a human mother and an ace father who was a gladiator Ace who was an eagle. He killed his mother and father when he was born, even if they knew the risk, he takes poeple soul and has lived many years wandering for more souls and victems.
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
anything else:He can change forms and seems to appear out of nowhere.

The_forbidden_fruit
name: Montana
race: ace
animal(aces only): folcon
class(aces only): servent
bio:n/a
appearance:human form
animal form:
anything else sad I do not know whom I serve)

kouta el
name: Kira
race: Human
sex: M
sexual prefrence: Unknown
Job: A doctor in a school
bio: He live alone in the house his parents inherited to him. Both died, killed by an unknown creature and that Kira really wants to find out who or what it is. Though both died, Kira was taken care of by his trustworthy butler.
appearance:
anything else: none

Yaoi_Lover_Yuki
name: Joshua Lockhart (Josh)
sexual prefrence: Male
animal(aces only): N/a
class(aces only) or job(humans only): Writer
bio sad optional) Loves to read. Carries a book with him everywhere, he also writes his own stories and reads them. He isnt very friendly towards other people. He isnt mean, he just doesnt talk much but has a tendency to talk outloud instead of in his head.
appearance:
User Image
anything else: Uke!!

random_pancake
name: Ryo Senuki
sex: male
sexual prefrence: gay/uke
animal(aces only): white tiger with red eyes instead of the usual yellow.
class(aces only) or job(humans only): gladiator
bio: Ryo's brother was killed by a group of human hunter when he was young, and ever since he has been searching for a way to revenge his brother's death. He is not looking to kill, but to in a way make the human race suffer. He is caring to his own race (along with animals), but he doesn't really understand most of the human world, specially schools. Why they have to learn how to do 'math' is beyond him, it has nothing to do with catching food.
appearance:User Image (the one with white hair and red eyes)
anything else: n/a

Kavir + Kadir = something
name: Calom
animal: Tiger
class: Prince
appearance: User Image
User Image
anything else: Kiru is his servant.

name: Kiru
sexual preference: Male
animal: Jackal
class: Servant
appearance: User Image
User Image
anything else: He is Calom's servant.

Saonriyu
name: Thomas Andrew E.
sex: male
sexual prefrence: both males and females
animal(aces only):
job(humans only): Archelogy student
bio:Tom grew up in an envorment full of odd things. He came into the town to study archeology with a scientist friend of him, Dr. Charmichael(he will only appear as reference not as a character).
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
anything else: Owns a german shepherd and is from Switzerland.

Bryann
name: Naeo
sexual prefrence: Gay
animal(aces only): Calico Cat
class(aces only) or job(humans only): Servent (Zao's)
bio sad optional)
appearance:User Image
anything else:

broken.n.pain
name: Mason Derius
sexual prefrence: Either
class(aces only) or job(humans only): Gaurdian
bio: N/A
appearance:
User Image
animal(aces only):
User Image
Story:

Aces are animals that have been given a soul and there are 5 kinds of aces; princes, gladiators, servents, averages, and gardians. Prince aces are the only aces that can make servent aces and servent aces are the only ones that can lose their soul. All others have different abilities based on what their class is. An animal can become an ace at any time but they must journey to the ace kingdom in their dreams to become one or be born an ace which is rare. Ace/human hybrids have no soul and thus feed of others like a vampire and can never gain a soul. If you kill a vampire ace you also kill the mother and their bodies become an empty shell until judgement day.

Most Aces tend to go to boarding schools or private schools. Some aces veiw humans as equals while others look down apon them. Most wild aces don't see humans as equals and look down apon them while tame aces tend to see humans as equals. Aces can sense when aother ace is nearby and usually what kind it is to by their smell. Servent aces have a journal called a pandect and must keep it with them at all times. Silver pages are where servents write down their fantasies and dreams and only they are allowed to read them.

((If you think you can do better please tell me))
((*cuts the red ribbon* Ok have fun you crazy kids))
There was mere silence, where he was sitting at, the silence of the room seemed to calm his emotionless yellow eyes. He was looking for something in his heart, that was unclear at the moment o him. His tight white cloths clinging to him, as the white trench coat was covering her. He looked like a fallen angel, sitting in the wooden chair in his room at the dorm. A thought once or twice entering his mind, his hair covering his left side from the veiw of some.
(( gonk I forgot to add something but I quickly added it so just tell me sexual prefrence for your character and then I will edit your posts accourdingly))
(( its okay.))
((I know but this will help in the rp when we have couples made^-^))
(( okay.))

7,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(I just sent a pm form I hope it was okay... sweatdrop )
((If anyone wants to they can make a banner for the rp that way we will get more people))
((Lyk zomg maybe we should start roleplaying before we find a banner.))
(( then rp for now.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces