Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I DIDNT LEAVE YOU
MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING AND I Was sick for the past couple of days and since I cant get on my parents comp dont blame me))
(( see to hear that Zao I hope you get better. and also sorry for the computer))
darkwind shinobi
(( see you later then))

He seemed to getting abit more curious as to him from the grin."..Alright.." He says to his" um yeah part* He looked to him somewhat and just shrugs abit off the topic and nodded to him." Yes...I would like some coffee please.." he said to him.

(( Hah hah, welcome back Zao ^_^ Glad to see your computer is back up and running, and yes, chocobo's are fun domokun ))

Looking over so Karasu he gave a sheepish grin and stretched, then leaned forward to get off the couch. Nodding he got to his feet and walked behind the couch.

"One fresh cup of coffee, coming right up."

His steps were light and aimless, due to the fact he was thinking about other things, and his hands shook, ever so slightly. Measuring out the coffee into the brewer, enough for a cup, he put it in and turned on the water.

Facing the couch again he leaned back on the counter and looked over at Karasu.

"So, do you remember anything about last night?"
((um my computer is not fixed yet and right now I am on my parents computer

in other news my ex-boyfriend's band has a really good gig ^^))
Karasu looked over to him smiling a bit more as he watched him leave him to get some coffee, his eyes wandered around abit, seeming to take in the place all of it to his memory really. He blinked abit little and turns his head to look to him grinning somewhat."...Yeah..I remember everything..the attack..and then the killing of the one who was my victim.." He says to him.
Mason hands him the brewed coffee and reaches in the fridge for some orange-mango juice. Hearing Karasu's answer he nods.

"Good. I would hate to have that happen and not remember it later on."

Smiling over at Karasu he walks to the couch and sits next to him again. Folding his legs under him as he sits he faces Karasu and smiles again, then takes a drink of his juice.
He laughs bit at Mason and lightly takes the couch side and sit up looking over to him smirking calmly."...Well you get use to it after a long time of going and killing.." He tells him softly as he looks to him wtih a smile replacing over the smirk to him. It was funny he seemed to calm him down somewhat.
Mason hated how he always had the urge to kiss Karasu when he was close to him. Struggling with that he leaned back abit and smiled.

"Yeah, I could understand that. I can remember when I fist killed. DIdn't even know I did it until afterwards."

He shrugged and set his juice down.
Mason moved his hand to lightly pat his head and moves it slowly to his face his eyes narrowing abit, not to a glare but to a somewhat amused look in them."...YOu seem..to be struggling on something...you know..there something in your eyes, you seem to be hidding from me Mason.." He tells him softly.
Lifting abrow he turned his head away, blushing. It was truly amazing how Karasu could tell what his inner thoughts were, but he figured he musn't be doing a very good job of hiding it. Lifting his gaze once more to Karasu's he shrugs.

"Maybe. But it's not like it'll do any good to share my thoughts..."
He liked it when he blushed, it fasinated him dearly, it was amazing to see one blush at him, normally the back away and blush and he never see it and they run away from him, yet he did do some good in hidding his thoughs. He laughs abit and touches his lips lightly with his thumb."..Maybe..and maybe now.." He tells him.
Mason looked at Karasu. His eyes were fixed on his and he couldn't look away. Feeling Karasu's thumb press against his lips he couldn't help himself. Kissing his finger tip he held onto his hand and kissed the inside of his palm, then hesitated.
He felt the eyes of Mason on his eyes, his abnormal eyes finally showing right now, as he felt the kiss on his finger and then his palm and that seemed to suggest it all to well for him, as he leans forward and lightly plants his lips on his lips, kissing him softly.
Mason leaned into the kiss, all the emotions from the night before and the night when they first met suggested within the one kiss. He deepened it, as far as Karasu would let him and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff