Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( That would help please, I not good with french >.< wink )
darkwind shinobi
(( That would help please, I not good with french >.< wink )
((there I fixed it!!))
(( okay.))
His eyes quickly dart from the two, giving a bit up on the french words, putting the book back he sits there silently his elbows on the table. His senses was around the area, like the snake he was, his feeling of it was good and his nose was well working.

He looked around to see if there was anything else interesting besides watching the two, but only sees mostly humans around the area. He signs and just lays back and relaxes, none knew what he was assides the other, so he was okay at the moment.

7,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(Hi sorry I haven't been here a long time ago, schools a bad wench and the shrik is another one as well)
Saonriyu
(Hi sorry I haven't been here a long time ago, schools a bad wench and the shrik is another one as well)
(( Its okay, yeah school evil that for sure.))

7,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
darkwind shinobi
Saonriyu
(( Its okay, yeah school evil that for sure.))

(yea)

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Naeo walked into the school in his human form, he was in search for his prince, Zao. unknown of his sire's whereabouts, the young blonde boy began to ask around. "Have you seen someone named Zao, by chance?" he asked, in a meke voice.

(Hello everyone *_* )
"ok sure English is easier for me anyways" he smiles. He leans against the wall with his knee up and his foot also against the wall. He folds his hands behind his back. His hair covers one side of his face. "Um...as you were saying before...did you want to go get something to eat?" he asks shyly with a slight blush on his face.
"Um...as you were saying before...did you want to go get something to eat?"

"Food?" he echoed, blinking. He hadn't had food in a while...food would taste good. Eagerly he nodded, grinning happily. "Oh, food vould taste so good right now!" he exclaimed, glomping Joshua. "You know vhere zee food ees, oui?"

He clung to Joshua, not wanting to let go of the boy-who-knew-where-food-was. Because he was afraid that if he let go of Joshua, then Joshua would disappear. As well as food. And that must not happen, oh no! At the thought of the food poofing, Holden clung harder onto Joshua, nearly choking the poor boy. Beaming, he pecked Joshua on the lips, his golden eyes alight with happiness. "Oh, sank you so very much! You are so very kind to me! Merci, merci!"

Some of his skin showed where his sweater had hitched up when he glomped Joshua, revealing to Shin (XD) the tanned skin underneath. His pants, however, somehow managed to stay up, despite their baggyness.
Joshua blushes "Ye-yea...The food. We can go to the place down the street Ill pay" he says. Holden then kisses Josh and makes Josh blushes even more his red turning more vibrant after this action. After the kiss he wanted more he kisses Holden but holds it longer...thinking it should be alright? Right? Hopefully he wont push me away... he pulls away slowly and looks Holden in the eyes with a blush still on his cheeks. "Ah...sorry..." he looks away.
"Ye-yea...The food. We can go to the place down the street Ill pay"

Holden laughed, kissing Joshua again. "Oh, you are too kind!" he exclaimed, grinning. "Wll, come on! Let's go!" He let go of Joshua, although not entirely - he still held onto Joshua's right arm. Holden loved PDA. PDA was good. PDA was God.

Especially if you're initiating PDA with someone as cute as Joshua. Because if Holden had to do PDA with someone, he would love to do it with Joshua. Not that he was picky or anything - hell, he'd perform PDAs with Shin over there. But...if he had to choose between the two! Definatly Joshua.

((Gah. Short. I gotta go to school thought so ya. bai. XD))
"...Kawii.."Was the only thought that came of the two there, talking and blushing, laughing, and kissing and all that stuff. He leaned back uninterested in those two chit chat now. Seem there going out to get something to eat. He probably just get go and steal a meal later on from the vending machine.

He stands up and lets the chair slide back from him, his golden eyes looking to the two and he smirks and starts to walk away, before he exited he says in a calm manner, like the snake he was." Have fun you two in your little outing.."He walks out of the door and into the hallways walking silently to the right and moves in a normal pace.

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
darkwind shinobi
"...Kawii.."Was the only thought that came of the two there, talking and blushing, laughing, and kissing and all that stuff. He leaned back uninterested in those two chit chat now. Seem there going out to get something to eat. He probably just get go and steal a meal later on from the vending machine.

He stands up and lets the chair slide back from him, his golden eyes looking to the two and he smirks and starts to walk away, before he exited he says in a calm manner, like the snake he was." Have fun you two in your little outing.."He walks out of the door and into the hallways walking silently to the right and moves in a normal pace.

((::stalks you: smile )

Naeo continues asking people about Zao, then finally gives up "i guess i'll find him when i find him." he muttered. noticing the young man walking towards him, he stops him and asks "Do you know where a good place to get a drink is? i'm really parched...and... do you know a Zao by chance?"

((la la lala.))
(( Is stalked O.O XD))

He continued to walk towards the cafetria, that being his destination for something to drink, he may not like to eat human food, but he liked the water, and the taste of it. He stops when someone walked towards him. His golden eyes blinked and tilted his head to the right side a bit. He smelled something from this one, it smelled like Cat. Was he a servant?

"...Another Ace.."He says softly almost under his breath, but hearable enough for him to hear. HIs eyes raised to the name Zao. He shakes his head a bit, was this Zao another Ace, he can only tell in time. Seems the other was also going his way and started to walk, his right hand waves into the air and signaled him to follow him if he wanted to the cafetria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff