Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( congrates to yah and its okay.))

Shin was watching the other silently, his arms crossed on his chest, his face still serious and somewhat annoyed a bit. He listened to the other bad english and blinked a bit. His right hand uncoiling from his crossed arm position and slapped it onto his face lightly, his hand moving downwards stretching his face a bit, his glasses were off now so it didnt hurt him.

"..Gomen.."Was all he said, how was he to know what the other said, he didnt speak his language. His eyes twitched at the light, since it was blinding him really badly. His eyes managed to see the other hand, and his right hand moved quickly to grasp onto the other arm shaking it a bit, and bowing. It was traditional in Japan for him to boy and thats what he did, he heard what he said, he somewaht understood it, but only a little.

"..Shin.." He said, qiuetly but good enough so that only he hear it. He held onto the other hand still, then growled in annoyance and pulled him towards with his hand still grasping Holden hand and moved to a darker corner away from the light. When it was at least somewhat dark, he let go and stretched a bit rubbing his golen snake eyes."..Finally..the accurse light..is gone..."He muttered and looked to the other silently."..Gomen..the light..is annoying..my eyes..."He tells a bit softer now.
((You may or my not know this but my internet has..."died" on me and until it is back up
i can only yell at you and approve people but I wont be able to rp only moniter))
Joshua hears some noise coming from a class room right where he sat down to read. He ignores it and continues reading but becomes curious. So he crawls over still on the ground and looks inside through the door to see the two boys one in all white. He looks at the other boy in the room...hes pretty cute he thinks to himself. He focuses his attention to the boy trying not to be noticed.
"..Gomen..the light..is annoying..my eyes..."

Holden grinned, his eyes adjusting instantly. "Ah! Ze light annoys my eyes too! I am used to ze dark, so to be in such a place with so much light..." he trailed off, hearing a noise from the doorway. Since he was an owl (or used to be), he had very good hearing. And while becoming an ace had dulled the extraordinary hearing, he could still hear better than most.

Turning, Holden caught sight of another male around his age on his hands in knees, looking like he was trying not to be noticed. But Holden noticed him, and said so.

"Bonjour!" Holden said cheerfully in French, "Is zhere a reason vhy you are on ze floor?"

If the boy was hiding, he probably didn't want to be seen. But since Holden saw him, he figured why not ask the question. He was curious!
Shin kept his right hand on his face, lightly touching the eye to see if it was working. When he confirmed it, he turned his head a bit looking to the other. His golden snake eyes finally adjusted and he was able to see now. He listen to the other and when he became silent, his eyes turn to the doorway. A snake senses was well and he was good at that even if he was an Ace, none of that had dulled off his sensed, he could only increase it as a gladiator.

There was another male, around his age or so. He quick small sniff with his keen nose told him, that the other was a human. He looked like he didnt want to be noticed, and so forth remained silent, giving only a bow of his head for a hello to the other there. He walked over to the other following the owl ace eyes and extended his hand for the other to grasp on and pull him off the ground.
Josh looks at the boys hand when it comes towards him and flinches slightly. He grabs his things and stands up.
"He-hello...if im interrupting you two I-Ill leave."
he said looking down at the ground nervously. He then looks up at the two boys and says shyly "I was right there reading when I heard you two talking...so I looked"
He watched silently as the other flinches, a possible sign he probably nervous or so. He puts his hand down and looks to the others silently. He merely shakes his head to the human boy that he wasnt interupting anything.

He sensed nervousment of the other and took a step forward and spoke in a calm manner to try and calm him down or reassure him he wasnt going to hurt the other."...Calm yourself..we were merely talking..you do not have to leave..and..may I of ask what you heard from us?"
"I...wasnt listening..." he blushes slightly looking up from the ground then at Holden and at the ground again. His blush disapates.
he folds his hands in front of him still quite nervous.
"I did not hear what you two were talking about...I was not paying attention to tell the truth..."
Shin raised an eyebrow to the human infront of him, his eyes following where he was looking at and smirked to himself, stepping to the side he walks a bit and then stops after a few steps."..I see...well seems you are more comfortable..with the other over there..so I shall leave you.."He says softly. Walking to a nearby table and sitting in it.
Josh wonders what he means by that but decides to not further the question. He leans against the wall behind him that was closer when he jumped back earlier. "I-Im Joshua..." he says brushing his hair behind his ear only for some strands to fall back into place.

((AWWWWW Tenchi isnt here at the moment!! *tear*))
(( Thats good, while you two talk Shin will watch, and I will finish up the shop I am making.))

Shin sat there in mere silence, watching the two in a cold stare. He leans back on his chair, tilting it a bit and lifting his legs up to the table, laying it there. His arms cross agaisnt his chest and his white hair on his left eyes moves a bit to the side, form his head tilting a little. He didnt know who he was saying his name too but just said."..Shin" and remained silent after that."
A young silver haired boy made his way up to his room at the dorms, not really sure of what was going on anymore, only that he had yet to meet a prince in his life. The thought of it just seemed to overly excite him yet make him skiddish at the same time. As he turned another corner he ran a hand though his silver lockes sighting gently to himself as his azure blue eyes just glanced aroudn the halls. With a soft nod to a few people and a shaking of his head at others he just smiled and almost made it to his room when he desided that he had no intrest in going there at this time.
What can you say with him he was a snake, he was suppose to be sneaky and irriating and getting him embrassed somewhat he found pleasure in that, maybe it was his sadistic mind working, but who knew of the reasons why he was acting like that.

His eyebrow twitched a bit of what he was saying since he was talking in french and looked in back of him to see a french translater. That was very well convinent to have here, his right hand grabs it and starts to flip around looking to what he was saying, his memory was good, but he was chirping to much it was a bit hard.

He raised an eyebrow at the owl Ace who was now blushing red, and well looking at the book that he had in his head he was able to translate some of it and laughed in his head of what he said. Unleaning from the chair he sits there his elbow on the table just watching amused now. Then got one with the ace and almost wanted to get the other, he couldnt tell by scent that he wasnt an ace but a human. He merely sat there watching and seeing what will happen now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff