Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Yea yea whatever" he giggles "I think...I...really really like you" he smiles adding another really onto his last comment he made about an hour ago.

((I g2g ttytomorrow!))
(( bai bai.)) He laughs and then stares at him. A smile came onto his face and he kissed Josh on the lips gently." You know...I am as well liking you too.."
Bryann
Zao_ Dragon
"We are at school Naeo you know that." Zao said as he picked up the feline and walked down the halls of the empty school.

"Purrr, but where in the school? i can't seem to recongnize these when i'm so tiny" he curled up in his Prince's arms and peered out as he was carried.

"Well you could always change into your Ace form since no one is around to see you," Zao said as he followed the sent of another ace.

((well it would be boring if we didn't meet or anything...WE NEED A PLOT...we need someone litarite enough to play a Vampire ace or a half ace half human soulless being ^^))

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
"True" Naeo jumped out of his Prince's arms and changed into his human form, the scruffy mixed fur changed into a dark brown hair. he walked beside his prince, holding onto Zao's arm. "So, which ace are we trailing, Zao?" he whispered quietly, to be playfull
"we are trailing after a snake ace to see if we can find any information about the vampire," Zao said as they rounded a corner.

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
"Oh..." Naeo said, a hint of fear in his voice, Swallowing the lump in his throat, he clung onto Zao's arm, trying to keep up to his Prince.
"So, what all do we know about this Vampire, other than how it was created?"

((yeah, i'm a coward >:3 ))
Bryann
"Oh..." Naeo said, a hint of fear in his voice, Swallowing the lump in his throat, he clung onto Zao's arm, trying to keep up to his Prince.
"So, what all do we know about this Vampire, other than how it was created?"

((yeah, i'm a coward >:3 ))

"well we know that it has no soul and that it will kill humans and animals alike. Also it can change it forms but what we want to know is where it is," Zao said as he stoped at a room and knocked on the door lightly hoping someone would answer. He then said, "Naeo, animal form now."

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Naeo groaned and changed, ploping on all fours, the wonderfully mixed fur returning
his tail began to swat around widely, like it does when a cat's agitated. He meowed a couple times, and began to walk around, staying close to his Prince.
((now we need darkwind shinobi or Yaoi_Lover_Yuki to answer the door))

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Josh yawns and hears the door "Ill go get that for you" He smiles then crawls out from under his arms then thinks Wait...will people think if I answer the door to someone elses room? They will wonder what we were doing. Its not like we were doing anything BAD but...they might think we... he then remembers the door What the hell... he goes over and answer it "Hello? Who is it?" he says cutely opening the door to see the others.
Shin looked to the door and glares a bit at it, his golden eyes irriated at whoever was at the door interupting his time with Josh. He stands up and walks slowly over to the door, and opens it asa well leaning agaisnt the frame next to Josh, his arms was crossed on his chest and he looked to the two, he sniffs the air and his eyes widden a bit. One was a prince while the other was a servant, this wasnt good.
"Hello there snake I was wondering if you had seen anything...unusual in this area consering the little problem," Zao had said as he picked up Naeo.
"Snake?" he said lowly wondering why they were calling him that maybe it was a code name or a fighter name?
Shin glared dangerously at the Prince and tells in an icy tone."...No..I have not..now leave..." Was all he said, he was annoyed that the prince had revealed his ace to the one next to him. He looked to Josh and nods to him."..It is nothing..only a name this man here is making up for me..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff