Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profile clean out will be on next Thursday. If you don't post by then your character(s) will be removed. Posted yet?

Oh crap..... 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
Yep just posted. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
... 0.375 37.5% [ 9 ]
What da frick?!!! I'll get right on that! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
naw but I'll get to it eventually... 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Post? What? No! Why no one tell me this sooner dammit?! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Done already of course ^-^ 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Workin' on it at the moment! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Greedy Smoker

→∫SѻDamnwεt∫←

Bull Shѻgun
тнє
Tauros

•ΓMy current Location and company ?⌋ → Cafeteria, Mae
•ΓMood⌋→ Embarassed and stupid
•ΓMoves and Health ⌋→ Earthquake, Giga Impact, Thunder, Fire Blast. 100%
•ΓThoughts⌋→
•ΓOutrageousOverthetopCommentary⌋→ mmk o3o

•ΓOnline⌋ → •ΓOffline⌋→ •ΓFar Far away⌋

User Image

•Γ Bull thought about what he had said. He thought he had made her rather uncomfortable. This only was maginified when she looked away. He felt like face palming. He got up. "Excuse me" he said and went and got a slushi. he returned and sat down. He didn't know what to say, why would he say something so weird? ⌋•

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageɃζдʑξÐѺѺℳӉѺцЛÐUser Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☣☠ ☣▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

blaze sighed "i need to see orian its been ages since i have last seen him,even if he is six years older then me,can you show me where his office is please" he said as he blushed a little looking at this woman she was cute,real cute. he looked at the garchomp and sighed "you should get unpacked kido" he said then looked at the sky and breathed out fire to try and stay calm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☣☠ ☣▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ocation: main gates
ood: Shy
houghts: Um
Єompany: Two gijinkas
Ħealth:100%
oves: Inferno,Flamethrower,Fire BlastShadow ball

Øut Øf Єookies: Blaze is in love so cute

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageДζΣҖДЛÐΣЯʛдяϛʇεεлUser Image

☣▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☠ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☣

alex got pissed as the zipper kid ran into him and to plade liek bones popped out of his arm and he growled out of anger then the houndoom talked to him and the bones went awayhe went inside not telling them his name he sighed and wondered aroudn the building till he found the stairs then he wondered around the upstairs feeling lost until he noticed it was the girls floor then he went to his floor and found his room. he oppened his door and saw a vulpix and a metagros on his bed then hit made him made and his spikes came out again and he kicked the meta gross off his beed onto the other one then picked up the vulpix and set her on the other bed. he saiged as he laid on his bed exhausted
☣▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☠ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☣

ocation: his room
ood: crappy
houghts: REALY
Єompany: vulpix and metagross gijinka
oves:Hyper beam Dragon rush,Dragon clawShadow claw

Øut Øf Єookies: longest ppost eva

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Garu Hellblaze
Blaze & Alex

User Image

↘ LOCATION ↙
Front gates

↘ COMPANY ↙
Houndoom gijinka

↘ MOOD ↙
neutral

↘ MOVES ↙
Aurora Beam - Ice Fang - Blizzard - Icey Wind

↘ ITEM? ↙
none

↘ HP ↙
1OO / 1OO

↘ OOC ↙
houndoom is in looovvveee <3

❝If you're going through hell...might as well keep going.❞

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
Glaceon Fusion « « «
xxxxxxxxx F R O S T
XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxF A R R O N

» » » The Combat Instructor

Frost watched as the garchomp gijinka took off to the dorms and turned her attention back to the houndoom man who was looking at her, a blush on his face. She sighed. "Alright. Follow me" she said starting to walk. "Since you're probably working here I'm guessing, I should know who you are right? My name is Frost. I'm the battle and physical education teacher" she introduced herself.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Valentine
User Image

Health: 95%
Moves: Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Shadow Ball, Psychic.
Item: None.

When the door opened and a Garchomp Gijinka came in, Shadow was about greet him nicely when the Garchomp Gijinka kicked him off the bed and onto the other, he nearly dropped his guitar, but used Psychic to save it and cring it over to him. 'Okay, what's his deal?' He thought, looking at the Garchomp Gijinka who he though must've been his room mate. However, he then turned his attention back to Aoi, since his room mate seemed to be in a bad mood, and Shadow wasn't in the mood to talk to someone who had just kicked him off a bed instead of asking.

Company: Aoi, Garchomp Gijinka.
Mood: Shocked, Surprised.
OOC: N/A.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ James Heart █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Quilava Fusion

James walked in silence as the twins argued about Serenity being in love with him. It had been literary about ten maybe twenty minutes since they even first met. He just looked to the ground uncomfortably as they walked his face cherry red. Then Joey ran off ahead. "It's fine … I'm getting pretty hungry now how bout you?" he said with a small smile trying to switch the topic. He accepted her hand grinning and taking off after Joey.

Company : █ : Serenity & Joey
Mood : █ : hungry but happy
Item : █ : nope
Moves : █ : Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Eruption, Leer
HP : █ : 1 0 0%

OOC : █ : n/a

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageɃζдʑξÐѺѺℳӉѺцЛÐUser Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☣☠ ☣▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

blaze grinned "names blaze..... kinda ironic right since your a ice type and im a fire type" he laughed "oh and im the assistant principle" he said as he exhaled more fire trying to calm down
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☣☠ ☣▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ocation: main gates
ood: Shy
houghts: shes bueatiful
Єompany: frost
oves: Inferno,Flamethrower,Fire BlastShadow ball

Øut Øf Єookies: hes so odd .... ITS AMAZING

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
kina speona
▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I t e m // N o n e
H e a l t h // 1 0 0 / 1 0 0
M o v e s // H y p e r B e a m, P s y c h i c, D r e a m E a t e r, T a c k l e

User Image

"How about...hm...Ah! You're favorite color? My favorite is teal. It's a really pretty color." she said, finishing the last bit of her muffin.
Breakfast was nearing the end, but Akina didn't want to leave at all.
She was having the time of her life in the cafeteria with Yusei.

User Image

L o c a t i o n // S c h o o l
C o m p a n y // N o n e
M o o d // T i r e d  a n d  B o r e d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Joey Lightdawn. Serenity Lightdawn.

Health: 100%
Moves: Joey: Dragon Pulse, Luster Purge, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact. Serenity: Dragon Pulse, Aerial Ace, Mist Ball, Shock Wave.

While waiting for James and Serenity to catch up, Joey had grabbed a plate and began pilling it up with food.

Serenity was surprised when James accepted her hand. "Uh, yeah. I'm kinda hungry myself and..." She trailed off, seeing Joey's piled up plate. She sighed and shook her head. "Joey, you really don't have any common sense, do you?" She said, shaking her head. "What? I'm hungry." Joey whined, then took his plate and walked over to an empty table and sat down. "I swear, he's more like a Munchlax or Snorlax Gijinka." Serenity said, then moved to get some food.

Company: James.
Mood: Happy.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Yusei Frey

Moves: Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon.
Health: 100%

"Teal? Nice. Mine's purple... and blue." Yusei said, then ate some more of his breakfast. He didn't want to leave, but knew that there had to be a way to spend more time with Akina. "Um, Akina... after we're done here, do you want to explore the campus with me?" He asked. Yusei was enjoying his time with Akina, perhaps a little more than as friends.

Company: Akina.
Mood: Happy, Slightly Bashful.

Miuki Vulom
Umbreon

User Image

Serious
LV: 19
Item: None
HP: [**********]82/82 - Healthy
ATK: 34
SATK: 32
DEF: 48
SDEF: 56
SPD: 47

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Miuki's stomach growled. He was suddenly aware that he hadn't eaten yet today. He faced two options; going back to his dorm and cooking something, or going to the cafeteria and just order something. He spent a few moments considering the choices and decided that going to the cafeteria would be the better choice. There were probably some students in there already, and he wanted to see if he could meet someone. With that, he headed there.

Upon arriving, Miuki quickly found the breakfast area and ordered biscuits and gravy, a meal he hadn't been able to eat for many years. With his tray in hand, he turned towards the tables and looked around. In an instant, his chest twisted in many knots and words echoed in his mind The two forms.... He wasn't sure what to think at that moment, yet he shouldn't be surprised. All kinds of Gijinka were going to this school. It was only natural that there would be an Espion Gijinka there. For a time, Miuki didn't know quite what to do. He thought it would be a good idea to talk to her, but he was at a loss for words, and he was all the way over here. He was afraid of what might happen if he could confront her. Instead, Miuki stood there, staring completely lost in his mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

** Cafeteria ** Alone ** Staring at Espion **

Text is in black.
"Quotes are Bold"
Thoughts are Italicized

"Of many choices, only one stood out to me"

Smoker

User ImageUser Image

Aoi blinked twice in shock, as she was suddenly awoken from her nap and being carried in the air by the back of her sweater. And then she felt the bed flat under her face as she was dropped next to Shadow, face-first. She laid there for a moment, groggy and in shocked as her mind slowly processed what just happened. Pushing herself up with her arms, she crawled on the bed on her hands and knees and turned around, staring at the new face. he looked like an angry spike-bush, laying on the bed without a care in the world. Sitting back against the head of the bed, she took her hands and rubbed her eyes, which were still groggy from her nap.

She looked at Shadow again, staring at his guitar while trying to ignore the boy that sat on the other bed, who seemed too rude to at least wake her up a little kinder before he picked her up by the collar of her shirt. Her ears laid limp against her head, flopping to the sides, and her tails laid in her lap, also limp. "You're really good at playing that." she mumbled as she smiled at him, continuing to rub her eyes, "You should help teach me about using my moves, since I kinda suck at controlling any of mine." She put her hand down and looked at him with pricked ears as she cuddled with her own tails, staring with wonder once again at the floating guitar.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

OOC ♡ Dat spikebush.
                                                                        Mood ♡ Exhausted // Eager
                                                                        Area ♡ Shadow's dorm room
                                                                        With ♡ Shadow & Spikes
                                                                        HP ♡ ■■■■■■■■■■ //100%
                                                                        Status ♡ None
                                                                        Attire ♡ [xxx]
                                                                        Moves ♡ Hypnosis - Flame Thrower - Deam Eater - Overheat

User Image

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Valentine
User Image

Health: 97%
Moves: Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Shadow Ball, Psychic.

Shadow smiled at Aoi, seeing that she was okay. He brought his guitar over to him and grabbed it. "Thanks, and I'll be happy to help teach you and help you." He said with a smile. "But here doesn't seem to be a good place right now. Want to go outside Aoi?" He then asked. Shadow had started developing feelings for her, then wondered if she had heard what he said about her being cute.

Company: Aoi, Garchomp Gijinka.
Mood: Happy.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image

╔════════ ~ ❤ ~ ════════╗
Mae Marks
The Furret Fusion
╚════════ ~ ❤ ~ ════════╝

Mae watched as Bull went and got a slushi then came back to the table. There was a kinda awkward silence until she decided to say something. "So… Bull I don't know much about you, but I do want to know you better" she said, her gaze moved back to him again.

Location ❤ ⊱⊱ Cafe
Company ❤ ⊱⊱ Bull
Mood ❤ ⊱⊱ happy
Item ❤ ⊰⊰ none
Moves ❤ ⊰⊰ Hyper Voice, Scratch, Strength, Attract
HP ❤ ⊰⊰ 100/100

{{ OOC }}
⊱⊱ ❤ ⊰⊰
{{ Blah, fell asleep with computer on }}

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Garu Hellblaze
Blaze

User Image

↘ LOCATION ↙
school building

↘ COMPANY ↙
Blaze

↘ MOOD ↙
neutral

↘ MOVES ↙
Aurora Beam - Ice Fang - Blizzard - Icey Wind

↘ ITEM? ↙
none

↘ HP ↙
1OO / 1OO

↘ OOC ↙

❝If you're going through hell...might as well keep going.❞

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
Glaceon Fusion « « «
xxxxxxxxx F R O S T
XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxF A R R O N

» » » The Combat Instructor

Ironic? she wondered why he would think of it as ironic. "Uh-huh, the headmaster's assistant. Interesting" she said opening the doors to the school building and going inside. She stood there and waited for him to follow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff