Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profile clean out will be on next Thursday. If you don't post by then your character(s) will be removed. Posted yet?

Oh crap..... 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
Yep just posted. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
... 0.375 37.5% [ 9 ]
What da frick?!!! I'll get right on that! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
naw but I'll get to it eventually... 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Post? What? No! Why no one tell me this sooner dammit?! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Done already of course ^-^ 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Workin' on it at the moment! 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 > >>

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

◦ ☯ ◦ Ωяιση Hαтακε ◦ ☯ ◦
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The Headmaster
» » »
Orion watched as the espeon girl and blastiose left to go look around after getting their information. He sighed then started wandering the campus to his office. So far their had been many students that have arrived and also many still on their way. He sat down at his desk and looked out the window. His assistant should probably arrive soon too, it would be nice to see his old friend again.

» Location :: [ Headmaster's Office ] » Company :: [ no one ] » Mood :: [ neutral ]

OOC :: The Headmaster is now in his office peoples. (>'•')> ‹('•')› <('•'< wink

« Moves :: [ Tackle, Take Down, Retaliate, Uproar ] « Item :: [ none ] « HP :: [ 100/100 ]

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Joey Lightdawn. Serenity Lightdawn.

Health: 100%
Moves: Joey: Dragon Pulse, Luster Purge, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact. Serenity: Dragon Pulse, Aerial Ace, Mist Ball, Shock Wave.
Item: None.

Serenity took her hand off his shoulder and looked away, still blushing lightly. "Oh, sorry James." She apologised. Joey laughed. "Well, if I didn't know any better, James, I'd say my dear sister is falling in love already." He teased. "I... I am not!" "Oh, I think you are Serenity." Joey then smelt food and ran ahead. "Come on you two, food!" Joey said, then disappeared into the cafeteria. Serenity sighed and looked at James. "Sorry about him, He's a good brother, but his mind seems to work on food and teasing me." She said. Joey was right, Serenity was developing feeling for James, but she thought that it was only a really good friendship, but perhaps it was something more? She tentively held out her hand to him. "So, shall we follow my food-brained brother?"

Company: James.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: N/A.

Miuki Vulom
Umbreon

User Image

Serious
LV: 19
Item: None
HP: [**********]82/82 - Healthy
ATK: 34
SATK: 32
DEF: 48
SDEF: 56
SPD: 47

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Miuki walked through the gates of the school for the first time. It had taken him a very short time to get there, and the day was still pretty young, yet he felt like he could just go and sleep until tomorrow. Today isn't all that important, anyways, right? He just walked off and towards his dorm, or so he hoped. He almost walked into the wrong dorms, but the distinctive 'Girl's Dorm' saved him from humiliation at the last second. Switching his direction, he eventually came across the male's dorms and headed to his room.

In a moment, Miuki had unpacked his stuff and claimed his 'half' of the room. From the way it looked, no one else had been here yet, so he didn't see a problem with taking first choice to everything. He did hope, however, that he would be able to keep the room for himself. After everything was in their respective spots (some things being put in several places before a final placement decision was made), Miuki decided that he should at least try to meet some students. He left his room, too soon in his opinion, and headed outside.

Naturally, or instinctively, Miuki began examining everything around him; places to be alone, areas to practice, routes that would lose any pursuers. He began thinking of battling and what the arena would be like here. He hoped it would be something that changes, like the elite stages he'd seen on TV sometimes. Doubtful, he thought of how a school would make a battle arena on a budget. There would have to be terrain from every type present. maybe just outside grass, with some water off to the side or something along those lines. He guessed he would have to just see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

** Outside ** Alone ** Observing **

Text is in black.
"Quotes are Bold"
Thoughts are Italicized

"Of many choices, only one stood out to me"

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
kina speona
▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I t e m // N o n e
H e a l t h // 1 0 0 / 1 0 0
M o v e s // H y p e r B e a m, P s y c h i c, D r e a m E a t e r, T a c k l e

User Image

Akina smiled, feeling like she was a leader.
She stared at the map and followed each direction from where they were to the cafeteria.
She stepped forward and had finally made her way to her destination.
"Well, that wasn't too horrible. We actually made it without getting lost!" she said, giggling.
She walked in and was surrounded by many different gijinkas.

It took a little weight off her shoulders, knowing that there were so many diverse people.
She found a table and sat down.
Akina patted the seat next to her with a grin.
"So here is the hard part: what are we going to eat?" she asked.
Akina wasn't used to being surrounded by so much food and people.

(OutOfCharmanders: Sorry I haven't been able to post, I went camping this weekend. sweatdrop I just need a little summary of what happened to far. )

User Image

L o c a t i o n // S c h o o l
C o m p a n y // Y u s e i
M o o d // E x c i t e d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Yusei Frey

Moves: Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon.

Yusei smiled as they made their way to the cafeteria. He looked around, seeing all the different Gijinkas around. He then turned his attention back to Akina as she patted the seat next to her. He sat down next to her and smiled. "Well, you're right Akina. And... I'm glad I met you. You're a wonderful girl Akina." He said. "And as to what to eat... well, I have no clue at the moment."

Company: Akina.
Mood: Content.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
kina speona

I t e m // N o n e

User Image

Akina grinned at Yusei's comment.
"I'm glad that I met you also. If I never met you, I would have still been lost and lonely"she said.
There were many varieties of food.
She could see the different sections for each food.
There was one section that said,"Breakfast", so she decided that she would go there.

"The breakfast food is over there." she said, as she stood up.
Akina pulled a hair tie off of her wrist so that she wouldn't get her pink hair into the food.
While on her way over to the breakfast food, she saw a sign that said,"All You Can Eat".
Akina hated buffets, but this was an exception, since it was her school cafeteria.
She picked up a fork and plate and began to put some eggs, sausage, and a muffin onto the plate.
She really didn't like to stuff herself, so she took very small amounts at a time.
She walked back to the table, put her plate down, and sat down.
"So Yusei, what do you think of the school?" she said as she took a bite out of her muffin.

User Image

C o m p a n y // N o n e
M o o d // H a p p y

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Greedy Smoker

→∫SѻDamnwεt∫←

Bull Shѻgun
тнє
Tauros

•ΓMy current Location and company ?⌋ → Cafeteria, Mae
•ΓMood⌋→ Friendly and curious.
•ΓMoves and Health ⌋→ Earthquake, Giga Impact, Thunder, Fire Blast. 100%
•ΓThoughts⌋→
•ΓOutrageousOverthetopCommentary⌋→ Herro o3o

•ΓOnline⌋ → •ΓOffline⌋→ •ΓFar Far away⌋

User Image

•Γ Bull smiled at Mae. He couldn't fight her if she used attract. He would feel more tempted to kiss her then fight her. He tried not to sound so cocky. Even though he thought of himself as the Appex predator. " Mae you would probably defeat me easily if you used attract. You would be the first to beat me. When you used attract.. I felt like kissing you" he said embarrassed. He looked away unable to make eye contact with her. A deep red blush came upon his face. ⌋•

Smoker

User ImageUser Image

As he let go of her hand, she blinked as her tears dried up. Did he really just kiss her hand? She blushed a brilliant red again and brought her hand to her lap, resting on top of the other one. A strange beautiful music started pouring out of his hands as he played a melody on his guitar, and her eyes grew soft and relaxed, her ears drooping to the sides of her head. Her tail around her swished slowly to the beat of the music as her lips came to a smile around the edges.

She watched his hands as they flowed over the strings on the guitar, and the guitar strings as they vibrated together. They almost seemed hypnotizing. Unconsciously, Aoi changed her position on the bed from sitting; swinging her legs onto the bed and curling up onto the soft sheets. Placing her hands under her head, she stared at him for as long as she could keep her eyes open. "You're so..." she whispered, before the slurred words disappeared into her sleep-filled mind. Her ears and tail went limp as she fell into a deep sleep.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

OOC ♡ Dat Aoi.
                                                                        Mood ♡ Sleepy // Calm
                                                                        Area ♡ Shadow's room
                                                                        With ♡ Shadow
                                                                        HP ♡ ■■■■■■■■■■ //100%
                                                                        Status ♡ None
                                                                        Attire ♡ [xxx]
                                                                        Moves ♡ Hypnosis - Flame Thrower - Deam Eater - Overheat

User Image

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Yusei Frey

"One moment." Yusei said as he stood up and walked over to the breakfast section, grabed a plate and placed some bacon, eggs, a couple of hash browns, a few slices of toast , then grabbed a knife and fork and walked back over to Akina and sat down with her. "So far so good. It's definately better than where I came from originally. And there are plenty of nice people here, like you Akina." He said, then took a bite from a slice of toast. He swallowed what was in his mouth and looked at her, smiling. "What about you?"

Mood: Happy.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Valentine
User Image

Health: 95%
Moves: Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Shadow Ball, Psychic.

Shadow kept playing for a moment longer before he looked at Aoi, and was surprised that his calming melody had put her to sleep. Arceus above, that had never happened before. Yet... like this... Aoi looked cute, but then again, Shadow had thought she was cute before, as in when they first met. He stopped playing and placed a warm hand onto her shoulder, not wanting to wake her. He was blushing lightly, but he didn't care. "Aoi," He said in a soft voice. "I... I really don't know how to say this, but... I think you're really cute."

Company: Aoi.
Mood: Shocked, Surprised, Embarressed, Bashful.
OOC: Well, if Shadow knew Hypnosis, I think that's the way he would go about it.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
kina speona

I t e m // N o n e

User Image

Akina blushed.
"You're so sweet, Yusei. I'm pretty happy with how this year is turning out already, because I met someone like you." she said, smiling.
Yusei was probably the definition of a perfect guy in her eyes.
He was so nice and helpful.
She would definitely become better friends with him to get to know him more.

"Tell me a few things about yourself. Like, what's your favorite movie? Song? Video game? Whatever you want to tell me. I'll tell you about myself. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings, my favorite song is Give Me One Good Reason, and my favorite video game is Skyrim."
She wanted to add more, but she wanted to get to know Yusei more first.

(OutOfCharmanders: I'm not sure if we are exposed to movies and such.)

User Image

C o m p a n y // N o n e
M o o d // F l a t t e r e d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Yusei Frey

Yusei blushed lightly. "Thanks Akina." He said. When Akina asked about some of his favourite things and told him a few of her favourite things, he nodded, still smiling. "Well, my favourite movie is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen; my favourite songs are You Found Me and The Reason; and my favourite video games are Skyrim and Call of Duty. Not much else to say about myself, I was born into a normal family, but orphaned when I was young. I was adopted into a somehwat wealthy family, but I didn't like being spoilt. I trained so that I can carry both cannons that I have, and use them, without any problems. Is there anything else you wish to know about me Akina?" He said.

Mood: Happy, Slightly Bashful.
OOC: To be honest, I've never played either game.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageɞҢдϨϯβдЍεUser Image

☽▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀★▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☾

ghast sighed as he fallowed the darkrai. Lost in thought he bumped into a garchomp gijinka and looked at him the continued to walk on he fallowed his "master" to the library.Once they entered it was as if ghast had died and went to heaven. he grabbed a book went straight to a table kicked his feet up sat in a chair and read.
☽▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄★▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☾

ocation: library
ood: happy
houghts: YES
Єompany: kage
Ħealth:100%
oves:Shadow ball,Shadow claw,Hex,Destiny bond
Øut Øf Єookies: ya IM BACK AND GHAST FOUND HIS ONE SECOND TRUYE LOVE

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image

╔════════ ~ ❤ ~ ════════╗
Mae Marks
The Furret Fusion
╚════════ ~ ❤ ~ ════════╝

Mae flushed also glancing away out the window as if there was suddenly something far more interesting. "That's how attract works I suppose..." she said, the blush seeming to get even deeper.

Location ❤ ⊱⊱ Cafe
Company ❤ ⊱⊱ Bull
Mood ❤ ⊱⊱ happy
Item ❤ ⊰⊰ none
Moves ❤ ⊰⊰ Hyper Voice, Scratch, Strength, Attract
HP ❤ ⊰⊰ 100/100

{{ OOC }}
⊱⊱ ❤ ⊰⊰
{{ Be back on in about a half hour ya'll }}

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User ImageҜДɡξϨϮ‡ЙΣUser Image

☠▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄々▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☠

kage sighed with happiness as he entered the library then saw ghast read a book on paranormal activities. kage chuckled then sat down and looked at his hands and made two shadow balls then slammed them together and then watches them disapear and explode making the room shine like a stary night with no clouds.
☠▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄々▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☠

ocation: library
ood: calm
houghts: its to dark
Єompany: Ghast
Ħealth:100%
oves:Hyper beam Ice beamShadow beam,Shadow claw

Øut Øf Єookies: PWETTY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff